Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? (47489 Views)

How Do I Break Up With Her? / Do I Break Up With Him? / Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by yetunsbay(m): 9:30am On Jun 22, 2022
Point 4 shld be a reason for you to abandon and run.

Nevertheless, if u ain't spending on her point 1 shldn't be an issue
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by kelspinall(m): 9:54am On Jun 22, 2022
no.4 is bomb.big time bomb with casualties (proverbs)

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
123guys:
Nairalanders I need advice. I've been dating this girl for more than a year. But I have couple of challenges:

1) She doesn't like to visit me except for a few times. She claims to be a virgin and says I might be tempted. That I need to pay her bride price before we can do all those. At times I wonder if there's something she's hiding.

2) Each time I try to break up, she sheds tears and involves her family members sometimes to beg me.

3) She is a prayerful type (she has MFM background). So, oftentimes she involves me in fasting.

4) She swings mood easily when things are not going on well. This part is really frustrating because she takes everything as fight when this happens. Infact, she hardly takes advice.

I love her but I'm not sure how to deal with those bad sides. Please I need help. I need advice.
Please how OLD are you?

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by osazsky(m): 6:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
123guys:
Nairalanders I need advice. I've been dating this girl for more than a year. But I have couple of challenges:

1) She doesn't like to visit me except for a few times. She claims to be a virgin and says I might be tempted. That I need to pay her bride price before we can do all those. At times I wonder if there's something she's hiding.

2) Each time I try to break up, she sheds tears and involves her family members sometimes to beg me.

3) She is a prayerful type (she has MFM background). So, oftentimes she involves me in fasting.

4) She swings mood easily when things are not going on well. This part is really frustrating because she takes everything as fight when this happens. Infact, she hardly takes advice.

I love her but I'm not sure how to deal with those bad sides. Please I need help. I need advice.
didn't border to read...yes do

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
123guys:

So why are you dating her?

Time to break up.

Can two walk together without agreement?

3 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by DropsMic(m): 6:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
Lol
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
123guys:

My brother let me deliver you. I've been through this path.

The first thing you look for a lady is similarities of mindset and flexibility in terms of teachability; the fortitude to accept higher truths and work in the best interest of her man, and vice versa for ladies. So important, I'm a church boy and so I can tell you for a fact not all church girls are marriageable and not all non church goers (who are Christians) are marriageable as well.

You must seek to align in the following areas;

1. Spirituality: what do you believe about Jesus, his teachings, principles and your acceptance of scripture as the final authority in all matters not your culture or popular opinions. And does she sustain same or is willing to adjust?

2. Relationship: what informs your values about relationship and does she have same? So that you don't desire fidelity and she keeps two boyfriend's.

3. Finances: what informs your investment, savings and spending? What values do you place on work and reward and does she see same the way you do?

There's more to this but I'll stop here

your situation is even sad, she's the one dragging you up spiritually, my brother grow up fast in that regard else the relationship most likely won't work out, secondly concerning sex, my brother reexamine what informs you that premarital sex is okay, in this case I think you should satisfy her demand in this regard if you're serious. Why eat what you'll have the liberty to eat anytime for just waiting?

But more importantly I think you need to grow and set goals for yourself and the lady as well, if you're really serious about making your life count, guy you won't be in this dilemma.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
Cypress042:
Op all i can say to you is, go ahead and change a full grown adult if you can.

What your fore fathers couldn't do during their time, you just wake up and think is easy Continue grin grin
Bad boy Allow him to learn the hard way to become redpilled like me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by Toriagirl(f): 6:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
It's better you both see a counselor, secondly pray to your God, follow your heart, marriage is a shoe you can never change.

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
sylve11:
Whenever the swing mood comes, give her a bunch of ripe bananas. cool
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 6:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
she's prayerful got me laughing, are you the cursing type

how do you men fall in love with a lady that's not in your social vices component?

me I'm not the club type but mehn I'm romantic and my woman was the spirit koko type, when she realized I'm now giving other ladies attention, she blend straight
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by Kendo999: 6:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
The word Virginia scatter the love grin
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by olusola200: 6:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
Hands up before regret set in
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
Alapojames:
Test that puna to avoid story that touches the heart..
What if you married her in the will and later find out that the garden is wider than black hole � ?
Haha another Bad boy grin
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by Ijakumo1: 6:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
123guys:

Bro, just close your eyes and drive her away if she doesn't take advice, because those are the worst kinds of people to be stuck with
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by Whisk(m): 6:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
I did not see anything wrong with 1, 2 and 3. For number 4 I leave that to you.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by emerged01(m): 6:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
123guys:

Everybody has bad side. You are a lucky man the bad sides you listed up there can still be managed in a relationship. For the fact that you have bad side that she is try to manage you should also.
Guy, I must tell you every man needs a prayerful woman.
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
TimFisher2:

undecided

OP this year is about to finish

Next Year Jan 1st 2023...locate any church and start making your prayer request

Pray! Pray!! Pray!!!

Say any Manipulative Spirit that is tormenting me Out! Out!! Out!!! by fire by Force!!! Pray Pray Pray!!! I can not be manipulated again

See let me tell you something young man

You see that girl...she is more experienced than you...she knows the art of chess...she has checked you in all dimensions you will come

Well ....because you are amateur

Now let me ask you...How can a Virgin that knows nothing...keep telling you I don't want to come so that you won't be tempted

I don't understand?? If she claim inexperienced...how and why she knew temptation can arouse...has she engaged or visited someone to perfect that a man or woman can be tempted in sexual act

Young man...you are not a bad guy..but a good guy..so she reserved you for Marriage not for knacking

If you want to finish her...try convince her to come to ur house...put in a test..you want to confirm a test on her virginity..by inserting a tip of your finger...if it turns out to be true...you will start all necessary arrangement for Marriage

You will see her change Narrative...that she did it once just last week...she wanted to tell you...that's why she came..it was her neighbour she trusted grin

Your guess is good as mine grin grin

Chai how can he know she is a virgin by putting his fingers? Let boy's learn small
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by Offpoint1: 6:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
cool
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by osazsky(m): 6:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
123guys:

not be u dey find virgin.. u guys should stop disturbing us with ur personal relationship. I don't know how they keep getting to fp..ur personal life should be personal no one forced u into it y now then involve us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by Connected1: 6:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
The biggest flaw here is that she doesn't listen to advice.

People who don't listen to any advice usually cause problem for themselves and people around them.

Do street investigation by paying and sending strangers to inquire about her past relationships and to know if she's truly a virgin and has good manners.

If it comes out good then please marry her, don't use and dump her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by tmoneyu: 6:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
123guys:

I love her but I'm not sure how to deal with

those bad sides. Please I need help. I need advice.

Oga no one will advise you except yourself,you know what you like as a man, what you can to relate too, search deep if she worth your time and suffering, virgins do fight because of there in experience, they do awkward things too, like I said, you know what u have, I guess u only lust her not love, be guided bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
Bleep her and dumb her

She's lying to be a virgin

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by BigYash: 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
No be only virgin,na Virginia.. grin Op she dey use you catch cruise. Bride price format grin Tell her say ,e don cast... grin No force her sha.. There are many other girls around, prettier than she,and well behaved ... And honest too. No be d one wen go dey use vurginity blackmail you to pay bride price of market wen u never see... For this niaja so,when every where don cast for preek and toto matter..
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by zakkxx: 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
This Bab na Chineke’s (Jesus) girl pls don’t defile the girl if not Thunder go fire you! She is protecting u and her self! If u love her and want to marry her go and pay her dowry! But if you make this girl to back slide, poverty, life go hard you! This is a message from me to you! Ignore it and when poverty and hard life descend on you, u will remember this message! God bless u!!

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by Emmyreal4(m): 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
She is banging one dude behind your back

Continue waiting grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by plutonicVodka(m): 6:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
And what's wrong with what she said or did bro? All I can tell u is you have in your life a wife material 1000yards and again u have ✂ to cut it the way u deem fit bro so be wise.
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by Kendrick80(m): 6:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
A wise igboman once said "Church agba sala"...
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by MrBONE2(m): 6:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
sylve11:
Whenever the swing mood comes, give her a bunch of ripe bananas. cool

grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by indodon(m): 6:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
Wahala for Virginia o

Young blood your 'virgin' babe is a different animal at night.....

I get reason and my reason na experience
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by flexispy: 6:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
You see all the signs but still clinging on grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements / 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship / Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.