Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? (47463 Views)

How Do I Break Up With Her? / Do I Break Up With Him? / Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by Testimony1988(m): 7:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
The issue of her visiting you should not be a problem, if you want her to yourself, do the needful as she has said, but the aspect you said she gets piss up easily and does not take advise should he your utmost concern, and if that is lacking in a relationship, then you should think twice.
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by Jjennecco: 7:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
Can't you understand.she is a born again she doesn't want you to pollut her. 1 Corinthians 6:18
"Flee sexual immorality. Every sin that a man does is outside the body, but he who commits sexual immorality sins against his own body. So flee fornication and give your to jesus christ . tomorrow maybe too late.

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by Shugargal(f): 7:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
Autobot05:

If she’s genuinely and truly a celibate. Please pay her bride price before anything
Say no to fornication and adultery sir

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

So because shes a virgin, he should goan pay bride price and forget about the bad attitudes he has complained about abi? Isorite!

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by Ypp1: 7:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
These niggga thinking about love I am thinking about making more money

Go get you some money and fuvvvk them all
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by blue01(m): 7:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
OP my simple advice to is "RUN AND NEVER LOOK BACK"
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by Ohizman73(m): 8:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
hahahaha
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by CARLOSZ: 8:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
123guys:
Nairalanders I need advice. I've been dating this girl for more than a year. But I have couple of challenges:

1) She doesn't like to visit me except for a few times. She claims to be a virgin and says I might be tempted. That I need to pay her bride price before we can do all those. At times I wonder if there's something she's hiding.

2) Each time I try to break up, she sheds tears and involves her family members sometimes to beg me.

3) She is a prayerful type (she has MFM background). So, oftentimes she involves me in fasting.

4) She swings mood easily when things are not going on well. This part is really frustrating because she takes everything as fight when this happens. Infact, she hardly takes advice.

I love her but I'm not sure how to deal with those bad sides. Please I need help. I need advice.

Run for your life
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by Osashalom: 8:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
No4 is 5only bad side . The other things listed above is great.
If you can handle the no4 then pay her bride price and get enough sex till death do you part.
[1quote author=123guys post=114022184]Nairalanders I need advice. I've been dating this girl for more than a year. But I have couple of challenges:

1) She doesn't like to visit me except for a few times. She claims to be a virgin and says I might be tempted. That I need to pay her bride price before we can do all those. At times I wonder if there's something she's hiding.

2) Each time I try to break up, she sheds tears and involves her family members sometimes to beg me.

3) She is a prayerful type (she has MFM background). So, oftentimes she involves me in fasting.

4) She swings mood easily when things are not going on well. This part is really frustrating because she takes everything as fight when this happens. Infact, she hardly takes advice.

I love her but I'm not sure how to deal with those bad sides. Please I need help. I need advice.[/quote]
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by IgOga(m): 8:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
123guys:
Nairalanders I need advice. I've been dating this girl for more than a year. But I have couple of challenges:

I love her but I'm not sure how to deal with those bad sides. Please I need help. I need advice.

What's your plan for her?
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by Alawode01(m): 8:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
I have a synonymous case but glory be to God I'm lucky to scape through, the solution is if it's the true love you have for her, if not loose, you will need to tell that love her and assured her that you for her and you ask her that does love to be her partner for life, having done that you tell her all what you dislike in her characters and you tell her how want that you'll always be at happy with her, another thing is you join her in religion and see the result, you be tell her that she shouldn't waste your time if she feeling not good to go and you too need to be faithful to her, she want someone of her type if you can cope.
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by Dearlord(m): 8:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
Op, all I can say to you now even though that I am not an elderly man like Tinubu who refused to acknowledge the fact that a 70years old man is an elderly man in Nigerian standard is for you to understand that life goes on if by chance you resolved or failed to resolve the issues facing your relationship with your partner in lust.
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by Pbabi(f): 8:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
123guys:

Marry her
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by RIPPLEEFFECT: 8:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by arthurwillia(m): 8:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
123guys:

This kind girl is toxic
Runaway
I’m but you sef you are not ready to date her, you just want to eat her so let her hgo Oga
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by KingRSHD2(m): 8:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
How old are u bro? Hope is not about being childish cos this waiting till paying bride price matter ehn ....he don tay wey i don hear am oo grin
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by bizzibodi(m): 9:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
Virgin ke!take her go clinic go confirm oo!or bring am make I helep you check am.
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by ashawopikin(m): 9:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
Op, she be those carry me dey goy husband house girls o
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by Itzurboi(m): 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
toujurs:
A lady told me, i should get her pregnant before she agrees to marry me , What do you think this means? Am even confused. This is my first time hearing such from a lady.
Do you know how MC do test microphone before party start. i know you still won't understand... Summary, her womb might be shaky base on too much of da level, so she wan know if e fit carry on with the party, you gerrit.
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by TenQ: 9:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
123guys:

She's not hiding anything, she is trying to be careful. Most serious Christians want to lose their virginity ONLY to their wedded husbands. If you don't have this same value, please move on with your life. Once you sleep with her, it is impossible for her to regain her virginity.
123guys:

Because she cares for you and hope to be married to you in future. She has no alternative than you for now

123guys:

Since you are not the religious type, please move on or get your own acts right with God through Christ. In a conflict of Light and darkness, one must break for the other

123guys:

This is normal for EVERY woman on earth. Their cycles put them in several mood swings within the month. Until they hit menopause before they acquire some form of mood stability.

I repeat, every woman is like her in this respect!
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by buzorcharles(m): 9:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
123guys:

That's my wife. Reach out to me lemme let u in

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by brandsoncharlie: 9:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
abobote:
Any girl I'm not fucking, I don't call it relationship
shocked grin grin grin
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by toujurs: 9:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
Itzurboi:
Do you know how MC do test microphone before party start. i know you still won't understand... Summary, her womb might be shaky base on too much of da level, so she wan know if e fit carry on with the party, you gerrit.
Same thing came to my mind too, she even looks like someone that has done "hook up" modern day ashawo before, and now wants to settle down. She is now looking for some one to tie down with pregnancy if she concieves.
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by remsonik(f): 9:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
Well I don't see anything wrong with the lady in all points you listed. I have been celibate for several years and alot of guys who can't keep the sexual urges in them have left me and when I want to meet a man I am dating I prefer we meet in public so as not fall. She's good only the point 4 about her on mood swings is not fair but she will still be a good wife for you.
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by chincent: 9:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
My brother wise up, u are not a baby. How can an old layer be manipulating u?
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by shegz24(m): 10:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
If you really want to break up, just ghost her.
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by ChuksHills(m): 10:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
123guys:

Why do you want to damage a good girl because you are in a relationship with her. If you truly love her why not go and pay her bride price before having sex with her. She don't deserve somebody like you bro, I'm sorry to say this. Let her go
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by NoToPile: 10:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
I wonder how church girls find them selves in the hands of boys like this? I don't know don't they learn ni?

All this talk is because she doesn't want to have sex, if you had slept with her you won't be saying she has something to hide, rubbish.

I hope she uses her head and leaves you quickly,

Please leave that girl and move with your type, you guys have nothing in common.
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by galantjoe(m): 10:19pm On Jun 22, 2022
Op
For my new discovery, any girl that her policy negates mine, I will talk about it but if she refuses to change, I move on with my life. Because it is very hard to change adult. I live my life the way I want. I owe nobody sny explanation. There are many fish in the ocean.

Dump her and move on
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by ToniBlaize: 10:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
Bruh.... She's lying.. it will surprise you someone else is eating all of that you re working hard to maintain or will i say preserve... Don't fall a victim... Chances are she's lying..that victim card she's playing is just to further sink you down the whole... My experience then.. she will tell me stufss.. even send her people to beg.. las las.. it was tru another friend i heard she was pregnant for a guy whole later dumped and left her... Abeg know what you re investing on.. it's important.
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by Kooldon(f): 10:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
RED FLAG
Wedding Ring before you smell the puna.
It will end in Premium tears cos she is not a virgin
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by swissgoldenpro2: 11:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
Try to work things out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Charters A Yacht To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) / Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic / 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.