Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? (47475 Views)

How Do I Break Up With Her? / Do I Break Up With Him? / Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by okunola123(m): 11:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
If you truly love her. Go an pay her bride price. You are lucky to have her but that number 4 statement is dangerous. If she can't change now, she can't change when you married her. I'm talking from experience bro.
123guys:
Nairalanders I need advice. I've been dating this girl for more than a year. But I have couple of challenges:

1) She doesn't like to visit me except for a few times. She claims to be a virgin and says I might be tempted. That I need to pay her bride price before we can do all those. At times I wonder if there's something she's hiding.

2) Each time I try to break up, she sheds tears and involves her family members sometimes to beg me.

3) She is a prayerful type (she has MFM background). So, oftentimes she involves me in fasting.

4) She swings mood easily when things are not going on well. This part is really frustrating because she takes everything as fight when this happens. Infact, she hardly takes advice.

I love her but I'm not sure how to deal with those bad sides. Please I need help. I need advice.

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by AutoRedux: 11:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
Mumu man.
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by olatunji390(m): 11:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
123guys:
Nairalanders I need advice. I've been dating this girl for more than a year. But I have couple of challenges:

1) She doesn't like to visit me except for a few times. She claims to be a virgin and says I might be tempted. That I need to pay her bride price before we can do all those. At times I wonder if there's something she's hiding.

2) Each time I try to break up, she sheds tears and involves her family members sometimes to beg me.

3) She is a prayerful type (she has MFM background). So, oftentimes she involves me in fasting.

4) She swings mood easily when things are not going on well. This part is really frustrating because she takes everything as fight when this happens. Infact, she hardly takes advice.

I love her but I'm not sure how to deal with those bad sides. Please I need help. I need advice.

Sorry to break it to u, she's a retired street. Pls, change ur lane
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by t2luv1: 11:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
NaijaOlosho:
Bleep her and dumb her

She's lying to be a virgin

Damm this coming from a woman. I guess it's true what people say that all women all have "BI" disease it's either Bipolar or Bisexual depending on the woman
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 23, 2022
Run oohhh
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by Davegeo2007: 12:57am On Jun 23, 2022
Do not be deceived by the manipulations of the young lady. Avoid sentiment and move on if you can. You might regret your dilly dally decisions later. You can't have a girlfriend and there are restrictions.
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by ikezudon(m): 1:12am On Jun 23, 2022
I have no advice for you bro.

In other news, see how to get a US number for free for your verifications.

https://billzonthestreets.com/get-free-us-phone-number/
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by constyo: 1:32am On Jun 23, 2022
Go and pay her pride price na it's as simple as that.
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by BigBashiru: 2:47am On Jun 23, 2022
123guys:

Mfm girls are selfish and evil; don't marry her u will regret it.....
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by trumpcoat(m): 4:17am On Jun 23, 2022
Not all girls are worthless, relationship shouldn't be because of sex alone there are still descent girls,if you love her really please continue,every relationship has their bad side, but love corrects and fall on track again
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by AMI3(m): 4:34am On Jun 23, 2022
123guys:

My brother this year story want to resemble my kind of story.

I don't know how to start to advise u.

Please and please don't marry a girl because she is so religious. Becarefull of people that are too religious.

Most of them always have hidden agenda.
If u find genuine ones thank God.

Don't gamble with marriage unless u are a prayer warrior that can make impossible become possible.

The best way to know the taste of the soup is by tasting but if truly she is a virgin as she claim do break her virginity but go and pay for her head.

Wetin man pikin see mouth no fit talk

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by Lucymercy: 4:58am On Jun 23, 2022
[color=#006600][/color] have
123guys:

My friend all these are red flags.... your life will be frustrated. Just run . Forget all those crocodile tears or praying warrior attitude they are all act. Please take my ...l am speaking from experience.
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by Munzy14(m): 5:48am On Jun 23, 2022
123guys:

The mood swing kills the vibe... sad

As for the other options listed, it isn't a big deal...With time she will open up to you...You seems not to have given her enough reasons to do those crazy stuffs for you.

Forget the most religious ladies, when they grow comfortable around you, them go choke you with Love...cheesy

Anyways if you are not interested, let her know..It is better than pretending to.

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by Zaheeddudu: 6:05am On Jun 23, 2022
toujurs:
A lady told me, i should get her pregnant before she agrees to marry me , What do you think this means? Am even confused. This is my first time hearing such from a lady.
she needs pregnancy not u bro wise up
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by Ukafor(m): 7:07am On Jun 23, 2022
She is using virginity to decieve u bro, i guest she is a manipulative type, pls don't spend on her
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by alizma: 7:37am On Jun 23, 2022
123guys:

I'm not saying I want to change her. Just asking what I should do.
You are not listening with your inner ears, he just gave you a proverb-like advise.
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by olaniyilukman(m): 8:09am On Jun 23, 2022
Autobot05:

If she’s genuinely and truly a celibate. Please pay her bride price before anything
Say no to fornication and adultery sir

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

what you are saying in essence is that, the guy should go ahead and buy black market
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by phemmyfour: 8:13am On Jun 23, 2022
123guys:

If you cannot handle all the ish you listed up there.....just quit. No award for suffering n smiling

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by Tboymessiah(m): 8:36am On Jun 23, 2022
Revolution2022:
Na borehole you won pay bride price so.Na gimmick

NasoLifeBe!!!

Haba Allah!!!! Which one be borehole bride
Price
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by Olumaeme: 8:52am On Jun 23, 2022
You are dating and you are getting frustrated already, my brother it will most likely be worse when you get married because people hardly change and also tend to put their best foot forward when dating.

Just imagine 10 times of what you are going through now, that's what you will be getting when you finally get married.

I will not tell you what to do, but what i will only tell you is that, in life, you have to avoid any situation that will give you hypertension. You wot appreciate peace till you get married.

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by kingPhidel(m): 9:36am On Jun 23, 2022
On top how much?
PumpumPrince:

^^^story
bro..if u dont wanto smash...please i beg please..let me smash!!!(no ooofencse)
angry
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by PumpumPrince: 9:37am On Jun 23, 2022
kingPhidel:
On top how much?

5k...cash! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by GardenOfGod(m): 9:38am On Jun 23, 2022
Cypress042:
Op all i can say to you is, go ahead and change a full grown adult if you can.

What your fore fathers couldn't do during their time, you just wake up and think is easy Continue grin grin
Madoo! grin
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by Cypress042(m): 9:41am On Jun 23, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Madoo! grin
grin
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by WudBMother: 10:11am On Jun 23, 2022
Sammy101111:
If she is comfortable with her family in any condition my brother ask her why is she not comfortable with you in your condition . It can’t be sweet everytime . She as nothing to offer but she expect you to offer her all her desires bro wise up and stop looking for broke girls look for woman of your standard not a woman struggling to eat lol she will be confused if it is love she is looking for or food to eat lol

Where in his post did he say that she has nothing to offer? Is sex the only thing a lady can offer? How do you know she is broke? Stop projecting your reality unto someone's life.

@OP The lady has been upfront with you. Pay her bride price, accept her as is or move on.

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by DreamLivia(f): 10:13am On Jun 23, 2022
run.
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by udatso: 11:10am On Jun 23, 2022
Whats wrong in marrying her as a virgin? If you feel her bad attitude is what you can't deal with, leave her. But be sincere to yourself, are you really considering leaving her because of her "bad" attitude or because she refused to give you knacking?

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by Poleski: 11:17am On Jun 23, 2022
123guys:

This is 2022 and not 1022. One thing some Nigerians don't understand is that marrying a virgin doesn't guarantee a happy or peaceful marriage!

In fact, it is recommended to have sex with your potential life partner during courtship to make sure you two are sexually compatible, because sex is one of the major reasons most marriages fail. 

Being playful means nothing; it doesn't mean the person has good character. Every bad person I know is "prayerful".

You said she has a mood-swinging attitude. It's not a good character quality. Find out why she's like that.

My advice: For me I won't marry a woman who claims to be a virgin and wants me to marry her first to find out. If she doesn't love and trust me enough to have sex with me before marriage then marriage should be ruled out, and moving on will be the best option. 

We have limited time to live, so it is stupid to waste time with someone is not truly in love with you. There are many potential good wives out there looking for their Mr. Right. The more you waste time with the wrong person, the more of these good women you lose to meet.
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by JAGS001(m): 11:28am On Jun 23, 2022
You dont break up with a lady that wants you man unless she tells you some bad words, insultive, bad character, but don't expect shes a virgin after marriage so you wont get heartbroken, though not all virgin that you can identify during your first s*x because some ladys lost their virginity through stress, passing dirty places or strange diseases i.e toilet infections so be calm and follow her lead she may be a blessing to you and your family, any woman that involves family when ever she noticed you want to japa is worth staying with because with time she will change to your taste.
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by Chinedum300: 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
Don't kick her away out of your heart because you'll regret it
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by Doveheart: 2:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
Alapojames:
Test that puna to avoid story that touches the heart..
What if you married her in the will and later find out that the garden is wider than black hole � ?
Then you can divorce for that reason (fornication) . Jesus supports that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship / South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements / Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.