Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria (32123 Views)

Anambra: Yoruba Community Celebrates Unity, Successes In Second Home / Killing In The Name Of Biafra! By Fredrick Nwabufo / Patience Jonathan Dancing At Her 54th Birthday Party At The Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by Ekealterego: 1:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
Irony is, today, Abonema is one of the poorest communities. Only suffering and poverty exist there.

2 Likes

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by Amalekki: 1:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
Condolences to those who felt the pains of war.

2 Likes

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by almarthins(m): 1:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
Dshocker:

I wonder how much you were paid to write this up

A woman from ogoja told me a story how her people was raped and killed in the farm by Biafran army. As a result,she hate any thing, Biafra. How much do you get paid to tell the truth? It is not like I hate Igbos, but it was war time; so anything can happen.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by Tingotoe: 1:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
Even today Nnamdi Kanu and his satanic IPOB terrorists still claim the land for Biafra

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:19pm On Jun 22, 2022
Yet biafran genocidal keep claiming victim when they're invader and abuser themselves.

This is reason to reject Peter Obi totally.

How did they all of a sudden forget Biafra or death and keep threatening and projecting Obi angry

Could that be a plan B

8 Likes

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by Orukomeno: 1:20pm On Jun 22, 2022
They decided there are not following you then you decided to kill and rape them because all is fair in war and love.After u guys go still cry say the Nigeria committed Genocide against u guys.Double standard if u ask me
od501:

Oga..go back and read your history. The Abonima people were given a chance to choose, and they foolishly joined the Nigerian Army side. What do you expect Nigerian soldiers to do? To fold their arms arms and watch the Nigerian soldiers penetrate from the south?

This is war, if you don't like one side, don't join forces with their enemy either cos you will be seen as the enemy too. Its common sense. Today, is Abonima better than they were in 1966, ask yourself that? I sincerely pity this people, aswear.

15 Likes

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by alexvic12: 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
People often become the monster they rebel against.

Internal change is necessary for the "oppressed" to not become new "oppressors."

That's why you find "ordinary" university security staff humiliating and assaulting students for no particular reason. Animals learn well from other animals, it seems.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by Onepeople: 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
Congratulations to for their successful liberation into the life of Eldorado.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by Conrod: 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
BBC report
Imagind a hunter writing and telling the history of the hunt.
Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by Royalty83(m): 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
mecuries:
and I thought Biafrans were the good guys? at least,that's what they paint themselves to be

Am an Ndokwa Ukwani man and will never align with Biafra. The level of marginalisation we minorities will be subjected will be unimaginable. That is why it can fly because of the 5 landlocked tiny States in the south east. Nigeria will be paradise compared to the oppression in their so called Biafra. If you doubt me, come to our market Square in AMAI and shout Biafra and see if you will leave there alive. We are different people!

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by Graysons: 1:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
Where's that idiot call Eastlink. grin

9 Likes

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by Amalekki: 1:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
od501:

Bro...they jointed the Nigerian side. It's bad enough. You would have done the same if you were in the shoes of the Biafrans. I can't be calling you my friend when you are joining forces with my enemy.
Yes, we understand why Biafra massacred them and we understand why Biafra also got served by the Fed forces. It's war, it's ugly. We must all learn from it

14 Likes

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by Sixfiguresmart(m): 1:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
Very dramatic and I wonder how much those acts were paid.

Biafra is an imagination and not a reality. It died after the war. The Biafran agenda is actually what set the Igbos back in this country. If they had been Obidient from the start, they would have been a huge part of the decision-making in the country. From my interactions with them, the neglect and massive prejudice against them fuel the agitation for Biafra. You cannot keep a people enslaved for that long without a pushback. The federal government planned to keep them poor and grounded but they should have provided more education for the youths and integrated them in the Nigerian agenda.

Biafra can never be. That is a known fact cos' the southerners do not want it. The Igbos should forget this illusion and make progressive steps toward development of their lands and pushing for national economic strength.

1 Like

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by Orukomeno: 1:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
My problem is how this biafra like to gumbody with South South

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by sylve11: 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
subsidywise18:
At the end of the day the reason why secession failed was because the minorities were not treated well by the majority.

In other words, Biafra became a replica of Nigeria.
[i][/i]
Moral for today's secessionists. Ye must be sober and watchful. Remember in the bible, God was always telling the children of Israel not to be as oppresive as the Egyptians.

Anyway, what we need,more than secession or one nigeria...is good governance at all levels, and increased participation in our democratic process.

Very very correct.

They are guilty of what they are accusing Nigeria of.

If, by any means Biafra is achieved today, this is exactly what they'll give to those who are not of ibo extraction.

Live and let live. cool

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by Orukomeno: 1:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
Aswear this na fact non igbos would have been seriously dealt with in Biafra
sylve11:

Very very correct.

They are guilty of what they accusing Nigeria of.

If, by any means Biafra is achieved today, this is exactly what they'll give to those who are not of ibo extraction.

Live and let live. cool

13 Likes

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by Aidejay(m): 1:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
od501:

Bro...they jointed the Nigerian side. It's bad enough. You would have done the same if you were in the shoes of the Biafrans. I can't be calling you my friend when you are joining forces with my enemy.
Your proud effort to justify the Biafran army - exactly in line with the way these people think nowadays. If anyone doesn't fall in line with your opinion or ideas, doesn't support you wholeheartedly with no recourse. Then they must DIE. You're either my friend or DEAD. Even till this day it's obvious.

15 Likes

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by xeju: 1:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Dear Abonema community liberation from biafra isn't the solution cos you're still suffering, your community lacks basic amenities, a vote for Peter Obi would change that.

Biafra is long gone, but your future isn't vote wisely for a better Abonema community.

This I have seen.
I just feel some of una deliberately dey lack sense, what does this have to do with Obi. Are they the only ones suffering in Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by SaintBishop: 1:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
Graysons:
Where's that idiot call Eastlink. grin
You forget to add these clowns Ekealterego, Slayerforever, and igboid. Who keeps reminding us how kalabari people have heboo origin.

16 Likes

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by xeju: 1:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
vasel15:
Liars and traitors and till today we have not seen any evidence, the fulanis liberated you from biafrans right? But today you are in slavery, do you have your Niger delta Republic today? This is why you are suffering because of your backstabbing betrayal.
Sharrap... Igbos defeat came early because they wanted to forcefully integrate other southern regions

11 Likes

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by Blake755: 1:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
Read again angry sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by Dmacqh(m): 1:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
When was Nigeria - Biafra civil war or did Biafrans fight on 2 front at same time ?
Fighting Abonema ( Niger Delta ) and Nigerians same time ?

1 Like

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by SaintBishop: 1:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ekealterego:
Irony is, today, Abonema is one of the poorest communities. Only suffering and poverty exist there.
Oh you are already here? I thought Amakiri who's Igbo according to you clowns found kalabari,why are they celebrating your defeat. angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by Naz34(m): 1:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
It's obvious the marginalization will be suicidal. I've observed even how the easterners insults, abuse & disrespect their host in the west despite the hospitality and free will they enjoy from ogun to Ibadan to lagos & even up to kwara. Hmm, indeed Yorubas are the real foundation of Nigerias unity. I give it to the west anytime any day .
Royalty83:

Am an Ndokwa Ukwani man and will never align with Biafra. The level of marginalisation we minorities will be subjected will be unimaginable. That is why it can fly because of the 5 landlocked tiny States in the south east. Nigeria will be paradise compared to the oppression in their so called Biafra. If you doubt me, come to our market Square in AMAI and shout Biafra and see if you will leave there alive. We are different people!

17 Likes

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by georgeakins: 1:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Yet biafran genocidal keep claiming victim when they're invader and abuser themselves.

This is reason to reject Peter Obi totally.

How did they all of a sudden forget Biafra or death and keep threatening and projecting Obi angry

Leave Peter Obi.
He will be disgraced come 2023 general elections.

3 Likes

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by Randerl: 1:41pm On Jun 22, 2022

4 Likes

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by Morphinne: 1:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
NairaMaster1:
And they are enjoying Nigeria now.
Yes my dear. Despite the dilapidating state of Nigeria, soldiers are not openly raping, killing or maiming in their region anymore at least and that my friend, is freedom and liberation from the evil hands. This is one of the many reasons history should be taught in schools and colleges. Imagine me thinking these Biafran fools were saints while the Nigerian army were the villains and not knowing the contrary was the ultimate truth. Ode. Death to all terrorists and their sympathizers!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by olas24u(f): 1:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
vasel15:
Liars and traitors and till today we have not seen any evidence, the fulanis liberated you from biafrans right? But today you are in slavery, do you have your Niger delta Republic today? This is why you are suffering because of your backstabbing betrayal.
But when they declared a republic ,ojukwu went to invade them and arrested their leader.same thing happened to you and you are here using emotions.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by edosignature(m): 1:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
Death to all IPOBians pigs & their sympathizers. There ahal be no peace to all IPOBians pigs.

Long live the Niger Deltans, Long live Nigeria.

God bless, guard & protect our security operatives

3 Likes

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by arantess: 1:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
Dshocker:

I wonder how much you were paid to write this up
On twitter, he said his grandparents told him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence / Soldiers Storm Niger Delta For Operation Crocodile Smile II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.