Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria (32131 Views)

Anambra: Yoruba Community Celebrates Unity, Successes In Second Home / Killing In The Name Of Biafra! By Fredrick Nwabufo / Patience Jonathan Dancing At Her 54th Birthday Party At The Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by Taba21: 6:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
GardenOfGod:
No doubt, biafran soldiers were brutal to our young women during that war. Raping and maiming them, forcefully murdering our young men who resisted their atrocities. All of us in Akwa Ibom State say NO TO BIAFRA!

Say no to Igbo cos 99.9% are supporting ipob and Biafra propaganda

6 Likes

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by richmote: 6:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
Taba21:

Bendel was invaded by the irrelevant cannibals Biafran despite knowing well that they are Midwestern region
True
They are usssseless beings

6 Likes

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by Taba21: 6:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
richmote:

True
They are usssseless beings

Only foolish tribes sympathies for their down fall.
All their evil activities is what there about to be paying for now in their own region

1 Like

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by Gozac: 6:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Yet biafran genocidal keep claiming victim when they're invader and abuser themselves.

This is reason to reject Peter Obi totally.

How did they all of a sudden forget Biafra or death and keep threatening and projecting Obi angry

Could that be a plan B
You sound like a broken record and nobody is not hearing you well at all grin

1 Like

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by Gozac: 6:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
Mynd44:

Everyone who tells a story differeent from yours is paid right?

Learn and read
You can paint the whole tribe black just to score a cheap point.
Obi is a moving train

1 Like

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by Octobertwentysix(f): 6:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
My grandma used to call it June alali, it's also celebrated in Buguma where I come from. The liberation of kalabaris from the biafran army.

5 Likes

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by Gozac: 6:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
Orukomeno:
Niger Deltans aren't suffering we as minority are more relevant than u guys in Nigeria.At least no be us dey cry marginalisation
They have pinned you to the ground that you can't shout marginalisation. You have been whipped in line that you can never rebel against your task masters
Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by Gozac: 6:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
olas24u:

Even English Cameroun left because of them
So these Nyamiris are such powerful grin
Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by Orukomeno: 6:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
At least we have produce vice president and president.After Atiku 8 years we produce another SS president u guys continue Biafra or Death motto.Despite the hates u guys have for us we will remain more relevant than u guys.#GodBlessSouthSouth
Gozac:

They have pinned you to the ground that you can't shout marginalisation. You have been whipped in line that you can never rebel against your task masters

6 Likes

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by Gozac: 6:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
MyExpression:
We should know our history.

The tombstone, which is the only true proof of the history surrounding the event...describes it as "Tribal and civil war..."

How did the narrative change to become Igbo?

Well, If that is your truth, I apologise on behalf of all Igbos.

Let's be true, Igbos were also the victim of the war.

But let's make peace, not war.

We are sorry. We did not mean to put your people through such ordeal. It was consequential on the battlefield.

We are sorry.
We have more that binds us together.
Love and light.

Stop making mockery of yourself , were you there during the war. Do you know Igbos are the greatest casualty of the war. May be your dad didn't tell you how they butchered Igbos during the wars.
Stop playing to the gallery with this sham of apology.
Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by Gozac: 6:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
Taba21:

Nobody tribes in Nigeria want anything serious with igbo, forget about scam intermarriage.

What Nigeria first prime minister said about Igbo is very visible to all.
Igbos are bigger than all of you haters of Igbo, we don't give a damn about you. Igbo is an international tribe and you can find them virtually in every part of the world.
So keep crying while we keep crushing you grin
Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by Octobertwentysix(f): 6:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
BnQoyyim:

If Nigeria army has left a scar in the earth of the IPOB during the biafra war, then, the IPOB has left an everlasting unhealed sore in the earth of this Abomenna.
What a Balkanization !

Not just Abonemma but the whole Kalakbari tribe my aunt, my late father and my grandma told me all the stories, my aunt was 15 at the time and she was serially raped by the biafran commander. My dad escaped death by whiskers his close friend was unlucky.

7 Likes

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by Taba21: 6:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
Gozac:

Igbos are bigger than all of you haters of Igbo, we don't give a damn about you. Igbo is an international tribe and you can find them virtually in every part of the world.
Do keep trying while we keep crushing you grin

You were bigger after Nigeria independent but how far na?

Dot people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by Gozac: 6:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
Orukomeno:
At least we have produce vice president and president.After Atiku 8 years we produce another SS president u guys continue Biafra or Death motto.Despite the hates u guys have for us we will remain more relevant than u guys.#GodBlessSouthSouth
Igbos don't even know that your tribe is existing. They don't hate you it's just they are so preoccupied with their hustle that they fail to reason your matter.
You can call it hatred, we are not competing with you since you are not our equals
Lest I forget, you need to work on your tenses, it's very poor
Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by Orukomeno: 6:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
They were never bigger it was because they gumbody with minorities.
Taba21:

Dot people

3 Likes

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by Gozac: 6:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
Taba21:

Dot people

We run your place, you can never catch us. Igbo is an international tribe, we are viable 20 percent while you're the worthless 80 percent
Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by Piptocoin: 7:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
OluwafuntoAK:
At the end of the day the reason why secession failed was because the minorities were not treated well by the majority.

In other words, Biafra became a replica of Nigeria.

Moral for today's secessionists. Ye must be sober and watchful. Remember in the bible, God was always telling the children of Israel not to be as oppresive as the Egyptians.

Anyway, what we need,more than secession or one nigeria...is good governance at all levels, and increased participation in our democratic process.

words of wisdom. is that you on your profile? I expected to see a much older woman because such wise words can only come from older folks but your dp says otherwise hence I ask.

1 Like

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by DorianD(m): 7:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
Otuto Nke Chukwu....Ni hi ye Niye Nke Chukwu Mere.
Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by Piptocoin: 7:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
Octobertwentysix:

Not just Abonemma but the whole Kalakbari tribe my aunt, my late father and my grandma told me all the stories, my aunt was 15 at the time and she was serially raped by the biafran commander. My dad escaped death by whiskers his close friend was unlucky.

Just saw this. It is indeed evil and unjust what you guys went through in the hands of Biafran soldiers. War really makes people lose their humanity.

2 Likes

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by Slynation(m): 7:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
newdawn2017:
it d truth. U shameless lots re bent on oppresing minority hence we detected & stepped away from ur struggle for secession.
I don't understand how you mean by oppressing minority, please brief me on how someone can oppress minority...
Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by iyapont: 8:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
So this story is true, and why are these people avoiding the page? grin oh wow I see grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by LAFOCUZY: 8:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
AnonPoet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXGoAFCi-vY

https://twitter.com/SoprialaMembere/status/1539264905324515328?t=y0VSGEdbamwEyebm5_0hJg&s=19

Another propaganda designed to divide and dorminate. Hope people will not buy into this. I have never heard of this celebration.

The name Biafra was recommended by an Ijaw group in the wake of the session plan. An Ijaw recommended the name and it was adopted. Where we call the Gulf of Guinea today was called the Blight of Biafra. The kalabari are ijaw extraction. They are part of the people that made the decision for session from Nigeria.

In any case that is not necessary now but have to put this out there because of the intent of this post and the caption

2 Likes

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by Snakedoctor1: 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2022

1 Like

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
Taba21:

Concentrate on getting Biafra and stop wasting your time and energy on Obi, to be next president of online Biafra
let's disgrace the Chicago drug lord first
Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by BnQoyyim(m): 8:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
Octobertwentysix:

You see, what a misadventure!
I wouldn't know until today that this kind of a pathetic event came up.
Just take earth, my brother, for two wrongs will never makes a right. You can put end to a vengeful and retaliating agony.

2 Likes

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by od501: 8:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
Aidejay:
Your proud effort to justify the Biafran army - exactly in line with the way these people think nowadays. If anyone doesn't fall in line with your opinion or ideas, doesn't support you wholeheartedly with no recourse. Then they must DIE. You're either my friend or DEAD. Even till this day it's obvious.

So... they should fold their arms and watch them align with their enemies and annihilate them. Is that yiur point sir? Cos it didn't make sense.

1 Like

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by od501: 9:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
Orukomeno:
They decided there are not following you then you decided to kill and rape them because all is fair in war and love.After u guys go still cry say the Nigeria committed Genocide against u guys.Double standard if u ask me

Lies. They joined the Nigerian Army to invade onitsha from the river Niger. Read the right history books sir.
Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by Ebi2233: 9:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
LAFOCUZY:

Another propaganda designed to divide and dorminate. Hope people will not buy into this. I have never heard of this celebration.

The name Biafra was recommended by an Ijaw group in the wake of the session plan. An Ijaw recommended the name and it was adopted. Where we call the Gulf of Guinea today was called the Blight of Biafra. The kalabari are ijaw extraction. They are part of the people that made the decision for session from Nigeria.

In any case that is not necessary now but have to put this out there because of the intent of this post and the caption

Ijaws are for Ijaw Republic

1 Like

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by KingofTheStreet: 9:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
djperoski2010:

We prefer the suffering in Nigerian Government than the conspiracy, oppression and genocide hatched by Umpkurum miri Led Biafrans.
Enjoy bros

1 Like

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by Grandemperor(m): 10:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
This is Radio Biafra. The time is 6 o'clock. Here is the news in English read by Okonko Ndem. The news in Ibo, Efik, Ijaw and Ibibio will soon follow. The Gallant Biafran troops have entered Abonema, Buguma and Degema after successfully entering Bonny without any resistance.........
Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by emmytams(m): 11:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
Severe pains detected

od501:

Oga..go back and read your history. The Abonima people were given a chance to choose, and they foolishly joined the Nigerian Army side. What do you expect Biafran soldiers to do? To fold their arms arms and watch the Nigerian soldiers penetrate from the south?

This is war, if you don't like one side, don't join forces with their enemy either cos you will be seen as the enemy too. Its common sense. Today, is Abonima better than they were in 1966, ask yourself that? I sincerely pity this people, aswear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by coputa(m): 12:12am On Jun 23, 2022
Give power to the igbos at your own peril.You do not know why the nigeria state and the international community don't want the igbos to taste power.let me give you just an instance: as a non indigene,you can trade in any part of this country except in igbo-land,they will frustrate you.I will never vote for peter Obi.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

INEC Releases Continuous Voter's Registration Data As At July 4th / Anger As Akpabio Mocks Nigerians Amid Nationwide Hardship / Presidency Lists 17 Major Achievements Of Buhari In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.