Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria (32135 Views)

Anambra: Yoruba Community Celebrates Unity, Successes In Second Home / Killing In The Name Of Biafra! By Fredrick Nwabufo / Patience Jonathan Dancing At Her 54th Birthday Party At The Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by Ifabernard(m): 1:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
Issoryt
Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by mecuries(m): 1:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
and I thought Biafrans were the good guys? at least,that's what they paint themselves to be

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by Mynd44: 1:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
Dshocker:

I wonder how much you were paid to write this up
Everyone who tells a story differeent from yours is paid right?

Learn and read

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by pacespot(m): 1:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
I don't see freedom in these people, I see people still in shackles shocked

5 Likes

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by Realists(m): 1:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
subsidywise18:
At the end of the day the reason why secession failed was because the minorities were not treated well by the majority.

In other words, Biafra became a replica of Nigeria.

Moral for today's secessionists. Ye must be sober and watchful. Remember in the bible, God was always telling the children of Israel not to be as oppresive as the Egyptians.

Anyway, what we need,more than secession or one nigeria...is good governance at all levels, and increased participation in our democratic process.

Hmmm, you mean in this cycle of life the strong will always trample on the weak.
The Nyamiris have still not regreted their actions on wanting to force & conquer ijaws.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by victorazy(m): 1:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
Where is the freedom?/

6 Likes

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by Godstiger(m): 1:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
assertion from the pit of hell

1 Like

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by jrusky(m): 1:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
Haaaa another food for them. Watch as those lousy mofos with rain insult on this these people...........

The thread will be in page 100 soon they have bruised their egocentric heads again.

Watch them............

4 Likes

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by 9gerian: 1:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
Nigeria is replete with so much historical contents and perspectives.

Hope the people of Abonnema, and others who were victims during that unfortunate civil war find forgiveness, peace and closure.

Dialogue amidst peace is better than war anytime, any day.

17 Likes

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
mecuries:
and I thought Biafrans were the good guys? at least,that's what they paint themselves to be

There are no good guys or bad guys per se in war. Atrocities are committed by all sides.

That's partly why we have a UN...to prevent war.

6 Likes

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by FalseProphet1(m): 1:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
Double post.
Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by Ezedon(m): 1:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
There's nothing wey Musa no go see for gate

1 Like

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by NairaMaster1(m): 1:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
And they are enjoying Nigeria now.

4 Likes

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by Sergio101(m): 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by techstack: 1:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
wow
Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by nesphil(m): 1:12pm On Jun 22, 2022

1 Like

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by Odingo1: 1:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
How is there life today

3 Likes

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by Aidejay(m): 1:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
That's the thing about war. The lines of right and wrong are blurred. The entire affair disintegrates into who suffered more and who lost more.

This is a lesson to war mongers.

My condolences to the Abonnema people.

They suffered for nothing.

15 Likes

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by od501: 1:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
subsidywise18:
At the end of the day the reason why secession failed was because the minorities were not treated well by the majority.

In other words, Biafra became a replica of Nigeria.

Moral for today's secessionists. Ye must be sober and watchful. Remember in the bible, God was always telling the children of Israel not to be as oppresive as the Egyptians.

Anyway, what we need,more than secession or one nigeria...is good governance at all levels, and increased participation in our democratic process.

Oga..go back and read your history. The Abonima people were given a chance to choose, and they foolishly joined the Nigerian Army side. What do you expect Biafran soldiers to do? To fold their arms arms and watch the Nigerian soldiers penetrate from the south?

This is war, if you don't like one side, don't join forces with their enemy either cos you will be seen as the enemy too. Its common sense. Today, is Abonima better than they were in 1966, ask yourself that? I sincerely pity this people, aswear.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by Osanoghodua1: 1:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
I think the Biafran soldiers didn't stick to the rule of war by killing defenseless villagers and invading neutral territories. Congratulation to you all, it would have been worst by now. The higher libration will be from Nigeria and. The highest is to make Heaven.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by BSdetective: 1:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
The fraud called biafra

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by od501: 1:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
Aidejay:
That's the thing about war. The lines of right and wrong are blurred. The entire affair disintegrates into who suffered more and who lost more.

My condolences to the Abonnema people.

They suffered for nothing.

Bro...they jointed the Nigerian side. It's bad enough. You would have done the same if you were in the shoes of the Biafrans. I can't be calling you my friend when you are joining forces with my enemy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by edosignature(m): 1:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
Death to all IPOBians pigs & their sympathizers.
Death to all Bandits, Terrorists & their sympathizers.

God guard & protect the Nigeria military.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by Iykenuwa(m): 1:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
Dshocker:

I wonder how much you were paid to write this up

It is actually factual. They committed similar atrocities in the then Midwest Region. Open a History book.

Peter Obi still gets my vote though.

9 Likes

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by Zelenskyy(m): 1:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
IPOB Sympathizers would not like this News oo

12 Likes

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by AmazingELixir: 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
grin

Op yamad...stop stoking the amber of hatred towards our darling Biafrians.
Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by Royalty83(m): 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
G
Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by Splitmind: 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
Beerfraud should never be allowed to rise again.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

INEC Releases Continuous Voter's Registration Data As At July 4th / "Spiritual Bomb Caused Governor Fayose's G-Wagon To Catch Fire In Lagos" - FFK / Anger As Akpabio Mocks Nigerians Amid Nationwide Hardship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.