Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria (32146 Views)

Anambra: Yoruba Community Celebrates Unity, Successes In Second Home / Killing In The Name Of Biafra! By Fredrick Nwabufo / Patience Jonathan Dancing At Her 54th Birthday Party At The Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by brandsoncharlie: 3:01am On Jun 23, 2022
Josephkabila12:
The same thing happened in Bakana town Rivers State
It happened in many places in rivers state, that’s why they think some of those tribes bearing their names are igbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by ABANGWABOI(m): 4:17am On Jun 23, 2022
Thunda Faya Ojukwu ..
This man succeeded in creating more problems and enemies for ndi igbo..
Coward that Ran away during the war..
Only to go marry a Hot and fresh ToTo later for enjoyment..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by favour32(m): 4:40am On Jun 23, 2022
Josephkabila12:
The same thing happened in Bakana town Rivers State
Na about 10 minutes from pH to Bakana through boat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by jeff1607(m): 5:51am On Jun 23, 2022
Jibabs2:
I don't know anything about this Abonnema. Congratulations to them

Agbani darego came from there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by Missionaire: 6:48am On Jun 23, 2022
subsidywise18:
At the end of the day the reason why secession failed was because the minorities were not treated well by the majority.

In other words, Biafra became a replica of Nigeria.

Moral for today's secessionists. Ye must be sober and watchful. Remember in the bible, God was always telling the children of Israel not to be as oppresive as the Egyptians.

Anyway, what we need,more than secession or one nigeria...is good governance at all levels, and increased participation in our democratic process.
Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by goody2019: 7:07am On Jun 23, 2022
The Biafra army did something similar in my community far away from Biafran land. Our men were slaughtered for no just cause. And people ran into exile until federal troops arrived to liberate the community and others. Reason why no minority ethnic group will ever align with Biafra cause. They have the same mentality and agenda up till this minute.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by od501: 7:35am On Jun 23, 2022
emmytams:
Severe pains detected

Typical BMC. Can stand an educative conversation. No wonder they pay u peanuts to do shii pm NL.
Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by Octobertwentysix(f): 2:26pm On Jun 23, 2022
BnQoyyim:

You see, what a misadventure!
I wouldn't know until today that this kind of a pathetic event came up.
Just take earth, my brother, for two wrongs will never makes a right. You can put end to a vengeful and retaliating agony.

Thanks, am a lady by the way, it's in the past now my aunt had let those hurt go, she got married had seven children and is a grandma now. War is bad and it's not just the igbos that suffered everybody did on both sides.

1 Like

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by BnQoyyim(m): 2:34pm On Jun 23, 2022
Octobertwentysix:

Thanks, am a lady by the way, it's in the past now my aunt had let those hurt go, she got married had seven children and is a grandma now. War is bad and it's not just the igbos that suffered everybody did on both sides.

Exactly, my Sister.
We pray for peace and harmony and not pieces and anomies.
May God restore the normalcy and tranquility to all the restive areas in our dear nation.

1 Like

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by BnQoyyim(m): 2:42pm On Jun 23, 2022
Octobertwentysix:

Thanks, am a lady by the way, it's in the past now my aunt had let those hurt go, she got married had seven children and is a grandma
now. War is bad and it's not just the igbos that suffered everybody did on both sides.

I just checked your username to see your gender, meanwhile I'm October 14, provided that your username is your DOB.
Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by Octobertwentysix(f): 4:30pm On Jun 23, 2022
BnQoyyim:

I just checked your username to see your gender, meanwhile I'm October 14, provided that your username is your DOB.

That's the DOB of my first child.

1 Like

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by Octobertwentysix(f): 4:32pm On Jun 23, 2022
BnQoyyim:

Exactly, my Sister.
We pray for peace and harmony and not pieces and anomies.
May God restore the normalcy and tranquility to all the restive areas in our dear nation.

Amen
Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by NairaMaster1(m): 11:58am On Jun 24, 2022
Morphinne:

Yes my dear. Despite the dilapidating state of Nigeria, soldiers are not openly raping, killing or maiming in their region anymore at least and that my friend, is freedom and liberation from the evil hands. This is one of the many reasons history should be taught in schools and colleges. Imagine me thinking these Biafran fools were saints while the Nigerian army were the villains and not knowing the contrary was the ultimate truth. Ode. Death to all terrorists and their sympathizers!

Look at what drug has done to you
Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by Morphinne: 12:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
NairaMaster1:

Look at what drug has done to you
Speak for yourself my dear. I’m not a product of mkpuru Miri region like you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by NairaMaster1(m): 2:36pm On Jun 26, 2022
Morphinne:

Speak for yourself my dear. I’m not a product of mkpuru Miri region like you cheesy

Kikikikiki
This one can't even relate well in English. What brought about Speak for yourself?
Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by Morphinne: 2:52pm On Jun 26, 2022
NairaMaster1:

Kikikikiki
This one can't even relate well in English. What brought about Speak for yourself?

The level of mkpuru miri content in your bloodstream is too much for you to understand what brought about it grin
Now sit your inept ass down, I would like to teach you some elementary English. When someone says “speak for yourself, it means what you said earlier on applies only to you.

1 Like

Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by BluntCrazeMan: 1:49pm On Jun 27, 2022
AnonPoet:
When they celebrated the 5oth year anniversary

Gaining Freedom from an entity that never existed??
How come??
Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by AlphaTaikun: 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by NairaMaster1(m): 12:07pm On Jul 01, 2022
Morphinne:

The level of mkpuru miri content in your bloodstream is too much for you to understand what brought about it grin
Now sit your inept ass down, I would like to teach you some elementary English. When someone says “speak for yourself, it means what you said earlier on applies only to you.

Kikikikiki. You voted Buhari twice and you're enjoying it now. You have become so dull that you don't even know how to defend yourself. Your ID name is morphine and you're calling another person a drug addict. That again confirmed your dullness.
Re: Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria by Morphinne: 6:29pm On Jul 04, 2022
NairaMaster1:

Kikikikiki. You voted Buhari twice and you're enjoying it now. You have become so dull that you don't even know how to defend yourself. Your ID name is morphine and you're calling another person a drug addict. That again confirmed your dullness.
I just touched a nerve cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sowore's Supporters Stage Protest Outside Venue Of Presidential Debate / Police: Anthony Ogbizi In Birth Certificate Forgery Scandal, Resigns Secretly / INEC Releases Continuous Voter's Registration Data As At July 4th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.