Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) (38847 Views)

Ekweremadu, South-east Govs Not Working For Buhari –PDP / What President Buhari Told Ekweremadu, South-East Governors / Okorocha Absent As Buhari Meets With Ekweremadu, South-East Governors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Udemzy05: 2:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
Igbos are their own worse enemies.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by ejieddy: 2:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
We want to waste it. is it your wasting?

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by mohims(m): 2:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
HilcomTech:
Peter Obi is not going anywhere, but his people are too emotional to see that.
Are you referring to him tu Lai? The man who gives us fake and unrealistic statistics?
He is truly going no where. Leave them to continue fooling themselves. There's no crime in dreaming. Let them continue dreaming. It will still end in premium tears.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by doublecross(m): 2:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
9jayes:
That’s the bitter truth, Atiku will win 3 of the 5 SE states while Tinubu will win the rest. Las las Jagaban lokan.

I offer best domain reg, web hosting nd web design for as low as $10 per year
mugu
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by 9jayes: 2:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

South East? Tinubu Lol � Una funny. During him waka for delegates you see say him waka too much for south East? Na north and south west e focus on

Tinubu go win Imo nd Ebonyi
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Nostring: 2:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
Chijeep:
Now I understand why most NLers are saying Seun is supporting Tinubu.
Post against PETER OBI always gets to front page in no time but them dey beg una to push Obi post to front page.

MAKE I CLEAR UNA, THIS OBI's movement everyone is clamouring at is far bigger than Obi himself. So if you no wan crash, u better Dey OBIdient jejely b4 you go crash
cry
go post for Biafraland dot Com na
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
OgunLaakaye:
Bitter truth!

A vote for Obi is a waste of vote!

But with all honesty, I still want the SE to vote for Obi. If Obi can win the whole of SE, then it only clears the path for His Excellence, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Na to waste am. Let our conscience judge us
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by ottersberger(m): 2:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
Please, I say make I ask.
When is he visiting Germany again?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Freebills12: 2:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
Mr consultant, you deserve another new yam banquet. In 2019 Ekweremmadu was shouting that they didn't consult him before making Obi Atiku's VP. He worked against Obi. In 2022 Obi left PDP, Ekweremmadu was not deemed worthy to be VP, he was not even consulted... Obi is bigger than you Ekweremmadu!

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by FamTomx2(m): 2:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
APCnaPDP:
Thank you. Voting for Obi is a waste of time and vote. He won’t win. You are just voting for Tinubu and believe this, Tinubu as he is atm is not the best thing for Nigeria. Don’t waste your vote.

Those frivolity of propagandas will not work, Nigerians are already Obidient!

It is our votes, we have all agreed to waste our votes on him.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
...you don't waste your time telling people who to vote for
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
9jayes:
That’s the bitter truth, Atiku will win 3 of the 5 SE states while Tinubu will win the rest. Las las Jagaban lokan.

Jagan of your village. Keep dreaming.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by nanizle(m): 2:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
HilcomTech:

You are a bigger MADMAN for campaigning for the biggest fraud in our political history.

Mention one tangible thing that you Obi has done

I'm not campaigning for anyone. I'm just surprised that people are not tired of voting same set of politicians given corruption allegations, how the country's economy has fared and how the security situation has deteriorated.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Enumerator(m): 2:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
I wonder too oo
sirfemoz:
I just don't understand these people anymore. Will I say they are confused, frustrated or desperate;

Peter Obi doesn't stand chance in PDP, he will loose. According to Wike, a vote for Peter Obi in PDP is a wasted vote.

He moved to Labour Party, Labour Party doesn't have the structure, Obi will loose.

South East votes are inconsequential, they are dot in circle, 5% people.

..and it goes on and on.

I remembered 2015, SE wasted their votes on PDP, so they won't enjoy anything from the government, after all they didn't vote for them. 7 years later, is there any region doing better under this government? Current fuel scarcity, is it not affecting us all?

The question is, why are they so much concerned about PO. Why is he giving them so much sleepless night.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Interesting2023: 2:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
post=114049063:
GBAMSOLUTELY!!!

We told someone here the below just 5 days ago, and Ike Ekweremadu just confirmed it.......

No dey compare Nigerians of then to Nigerians of afta 7 years of APC governance of hardship...y'all are still taking the angry masses for a fool
Who's Ekweremadu? Is he not not fighting for the caucus of the looters? Coz they will all be affected wen the system changes. They are all scared and the fear of betrayal from the people is gripping their pricks.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by New007: 2:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
9jayes:

Advertise to jagaban na. Keep selling ur future for pittance. Maybe na the $10 u go see from ur jagatief.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by spencekat(m): 2:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
9jayes:

Tinubu can't win in SE.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Fahdiga(m): 2:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
Ekeremadu that is a well know homosexual? Nobody takes that idiot seriously.

We go beat you again very soon..
So this yam eater is a Gaybriel too?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Na to waste am. Let our conscience judge us

I agree with you. That conscience is what is required now. Obi must win all SE states.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by sirfemoz(m): 2:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
post=114049063:
GBAMSOLUTELY!!!

We told someone here the below just 5 days ago, and Ike Ekweremadu just confirmed it.......

Don't know the perspective you see election, Election is not a do or die affair. Nigeria needs PO more that PO needs Nigeria. Win or loose, Peter Obi still remains Peter Obi. But the truth is that, he created the kind of awareness we have never experienced in this country before. Everyone is getting involved.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by goaldynman(m): 2:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
The stones and beating that this ediot received in Germany has not yet reset his brain!
Useless Saboteur!!
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by colestephan86: 2:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
Deltawarri:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CfG4HM8g7sr/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
It was new yam festival they invited him to the last time, this time it will be gala night
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Yorubaipobhausa(m): 2:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
Amazingify:
I have not eaten since morning, Please can someone help me, even if it's bread
U B A
go and do hook up
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by bluefilm: 2:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
I thank God that all the saboteurs like Fada Mbaka and this German NewYam goat are gradually coming out of their shells and revealing their ugly and shameless faces.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by livinbygrace: 2:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
Ekeremadu that is a well know homosexual? Nobody takes that idiot seriously.

We go beat you again very soon..

Hahaha!!You people no go kill person with laugh ..Una mouth too harsh ,Haba!!
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
9jayes:

Tinubu go win Imo nd Ebonyi

lol funny men, even amaechi try for rivers, akpabio try for akwa ibom, you have no idea how it is out there. Igbos ready vote atiku than Tinubu as it stands, you think Umahi fit win am for Tinubu, south East and south south where I am from are not yorubas or north’s oooh, we get coconut head, Hope na Supreme Court governor, na 3rd he carry.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by olisaEze(m): 2:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
Shebi it is my vote to waste, why is dis broda crying more than the bereaved?? grin

Somebori shud sing "don’t cry for me Argentina" for dis he-goat, biko! His opinions have never held sway over the Southeast at any time, I wonder why he thinks anyone would begin to care now! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by akbonus: 2:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
DREAM ON,IF YOU ARE SAYING ATIKU WILL WIN IN EAST SOMEBODY WILL LISTEN BUT FOR TIFNUBU THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by APCnaPDP: 2:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
Slynation:
As bad as it may be...Tinubu is my second choice among the 3...!! If Obi won't get it, let Tinubu get it instead...!!

Tinubu that has Ganduje and El Rufai advising him? Well, that’s your choice.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by akphils: 2:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
Omo *100. Really na ur own go do you dirt o
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
OgunLaakaye:

I agree with you. That conscience is what is required now. Obi must win all SE states.

Just do Your part, if everyone do their part without looking at this advisers. It would go a long way,
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by CSTRR: 2:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
What a useless sentiment.

I will waste my vote for peter obi.

It's better than wasting it for atiku or tinubu.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Peter Obi Calls Nassarawa "A Great Country" / Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians / 'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.