Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:55 PM

What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity (3177 Views)

Question On Virginity / Check Out This Funny Tweet On Virginity✘[screenshot] / Hungup On Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity by 190: 6:02pm On Jul 23, 2011
tpia@:

any naive person sleeping with a nler either male or female-you have my sympathy. undecided

well, we must learn from experience sometimes.

i guess that's how God wants it. undecided

but its better to let the crooks here sleep with themselves cos they're doing it for a reason.

any non-crook who was entrapped, eyah. undecided

THE LIFE OF A BITTER WOMAN INDEED!!

EVERYONE TAKE HEED TO WHAT TPIA IS SAYING!!

SHES SO BITTER - WHY WOULD A MAN TURN TPIA INTO THIS MONSTER

BAFFLES ME undecided
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity by jackpot(f): 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2011
^^Yep. Truth is always so bitter.
Tpia has a point there. Respect her opinion, boy.
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 23, 2011
Does it pay to open a thread?
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity by 190: 6:56pm On Jul 23, 2011
jackpot:

^^Yep. Truth is always so bitter.
Tpia has a point there. Respect her opinion, boy.

Yes she has a point

Thanks to the man that' made her this miserable in this life

Today she cant even get a man undecided
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity by jackpot(f): 7:19pm On Jul 23, 2011
^^
**faints**

cold water, please shocked
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 23, 2011
@ topic,

it is simply lack of opportunity
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity by Natasha2(f): 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2011
^really shatap cheesy
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2011
Posted by: enitan2002
@ topic,

^^^^ That statement is so FALSE! If i ask you to defend that statement, YOU CAN'T! So let's not go there, but if you wanna go there, I'M GAME! cool
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity by claremont(m): 9:01pm On Jul 23, 2011
^^^^ Your statement is equally as false as hers if not more so. The onus rests on those who claim virginity is a virtue to prove to us what is so virtuous about it!
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2011
^^^You know what really amazes me most about you, wise a.s.s? The fact that you KEEP DODGING! I asked you to defend your statement in my earlier post. And what did you do? YOU RAN! I mean, how fake can you get? I'm so ready for you on this boo! But you keep running! WHY? Open a fresh thread and let's thrash issues out mehn! i wanna help you pick the nuts in ya brain, ATHEIST! undecided
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 23, 2011
Oh sorry! I actually meant CHICKEN A.S.S ATHEIST! undecided
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2011
BRING THE GAME ON BOO! undecided
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity by pendo89(f): 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2011
claremont and sexkills
You two need a thread where you can fight your heavy battles there.As in seriously.
its long overdue.  Make it general not just virginity only. so every time you wanna fight you go there.
When is the opening ceremony?
you may want to add sexkillers too lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealedundecided
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 23, 2011
^^^Really! I need to ask him some questions, and he'll see that his so called science of reasoning, which he prefers to call logic is not so reasonable after all! But he is so lily-livered! And as for sexsinners, that one is a small fry altogether, I'll only show him how to quote and apply scriptures properly! WHY IS CLAREMONT STILL RUNNING? undecided
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity by Natasha2(f): 10:14pm On Jul 23, 2011
^lmao make i grab a bowl of garri grin
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity by pendo89(f): 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2011
I don't think hes running.Must have gone back to the archives to dig out volumes of delusions grin
I lack strength to engage him cz He never says die!! undecided
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity by pendo89(f): 10:25pm On Jul 23, 2011
come to think of it.why are there fights on every other thread? perhaps a battle thread will do.
you feel like serious fight, gather your weapons and go to the battle field instead of derailing.
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 23, 2011
^^^^ Delusions full im head already! grin All he knows are arguments about LOVE n GOD only! I've been really studying him, he came out aggressive, but now he is cooling down, trying to be friendly. He even flirts! grin Just wanna ask him some serious questions! Abi na bad thing? undecided
He started the derailing with his "Na me sabi pass attitude"! I want to trim the length of his trousers! undecided
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity by pendo89(f): 10:52pm On Jul 23, 2011
lets c. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity by claremont(m): 11:10pm On Jul 23, 2011
sexkillz:

^^^^ Delusions full im head already! grin All he knows are arguments about LOVE n GOD only! I've been really studying him, he came out aggressive, but now he is cooling down, trying to be friendly. He even flirts! grin Just wanna ask him some serious questions! Abi na bad thing? undecided
He started the derailing with his "Na me sabi pass attitude"! I want to trim the length of his trousers! undecided

Listen, and listen good! I am not compelled to explain myself to a fellow Nairalander, but just so you know, my aim in Nairaland is to get involved in logical debates on issues such as religion, philosophy, "love", God e.t.c. I am not here to make friends with anyone (online or otherwise), anyone who feels I am here to make friends is surely a classical example of the delusion we have been talking about. You don't have to listen to my argument, and even if you do listen, you don't have to agree with my arguments; I can't belittle myself to start having meaningless debates for the sake of having them. I am too advanced in age and intellect to allow myself to be dragged into pointless online tussles with a character who seems to suffer from psychotic inferiority complex and wants to prove a point (or lack of it). This is my last contribution on this issue.
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 23, 2011
claremont:

Listen, and listen good! I am not compelled to explain myself to a fellow Nairalander, but just so you know, my aim in Nairaland is to get involved in logical debates on issues such as religion, philosophy, "love", God e.t.c.
My Bad! Then im inviting you to a Debate on GOD and LOVE! What's the Biggie? Am i too small to handle?
claremont:

I am not here to make friends with anyone (online or otherwise), anyone who feels I am here to make friends is surely a classical example of the delusion we have been talking about.
Who tha F*^K needs your friendship? undecided You want a debate, I want a debate! What are you scared of? undecided
claremont:

You don't have to listen to my argument, and even if you do listen, you don't have to agree with my arguments;
If you knew this"Logic", you should not have been derailing threads all in the name of proving that "Love" and "God" do not exist! undecided
claremont:

I can't belittle myself to start having meaningless debates for the sake of having them.
Belittle you say? How F*^cking Big are you then? If i remember clearly, you said above that you are a "fellow Nairalander" undecided
claremont:

I am too advanced in age and intellect
Nah Boo! You behave Childishly at times! Dont Gimme that AGE CRAP! undecided
claremont:

to allow myself to be dragged into pointless online tussles
Pointless online tussles? W.T.F! What was your main point of opening threads then? Counteracting any thread you deemed "illogical"? Gimme something more substantial Boo!
claremont:

with a character who seems to suffer from psychotic inferiority complex and wants to prove a point (or lack of it)
I think we fall into the same category on this one! Yours may even be worse!  undecided
claremont:

This is my last contribution on this issue.
Hell NO Papy! THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING!!! WAITING! cool[quote][/quote]
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity by Atreides(f): 4:48am On Jul 24, 2011
enitan2002:

@ topic,

See this is exactly the kind of bullshit statements you people who are non-virgins make to justify your non-virginity and make it seem like being a v is a bad thing.
It's a subtle kinda peer pressure.

It's inconsiderate and it demeans the struggle and the fight we fight to remain the way we are.

If you don't see any big deal in remaining a V then no problem,you have a right to have that view,but you have NO right to rubbish and demean other people's views, beliefs and choices.

You don't see me saying non-virginity is evil,or you're all sinners or blah blah blah.
I don't say that because being a virgin or not is a personal choice and we're all sinners anyway.

But then,you come and say virginity is lack of opportunity? Are you f@cking kidding me?
Do you know how many opportunities i(and thousands,if not millions of other v's) pass up? Do you know the sacrifices we make restraining ourselves? Do you have any idea how f@cking hard it is not to go pass certain boundaries with guys(or girls for the male V's) you really care about?

Because the truth is, we're not any different from you,we have the same desires and all,we just choose not to give into them.
It's a fight,against flesh,against peer pressure,and against a society that thinks sex is cool. It's a fight,but listen to me,it's a fight that we are PROUD to fight,and it is one we will CONTINUE to fight.

Everytime i see such ignorant comments,i usually ignore them,but no more,you hear?
I am sick and tired of people trying to make us feel bad about being V's.
I am sick and tired of people trying to make it seem like there is something wrong with us,or we simply have not had the opportunity to do and that's why we're not virgins.

I am sick to death of people making it seem like being a V is not cool.

I am sick to death of seeing that bullcrap statement-"Virginity is not dignity it is lack of opportunity" because not only is it false,it is f@cking insulting.
So if you have nothing better to say then shut tha f@ck up and show some respect for my beliefs and choices.

I try to do the same for yours.
enitan2002:

@ topic,

See this is exactly the kind of bullshit statements you people who are non-virgins make to justify your non-virginity and make it seem like being a v is a bad thing.
It's a subtle kinda peer pressure.

It's inconsiderate and it demeans the struggle and the fight we fight to remain the way we are.

If you don't see any big deal in remaining a V then no problem,you have a right to have that view,but you have NO right to rubbish and demean other people's views, beliefs and choices.

You don't see me saying non-virginity is evil,or you're all sinners or blah blah blah.
I don't say that because being a virgin or not is a personal choice and we're all sinners anyway.

But then,you come and say virginity is lack of opportunity? Are you f@cking kidding me?
Do you know how many opportunities i(and thousands,if not millions of other v's) pass up? Do you know the sacrifices we make restraining ourselves? Do you have any idea how f@cking hard it is not to go pass certain boundaries with guys(or girls for the male V's) you really care about?

Because the truth is, we're not any different from you,we have the same desires and all,we just choose not to give into them.
It's a fight,against flesh,against peer pressure,and against a society that thinks sex is cool. It's a fight,but listen to me,it's a fight that we are PROUD to fight,and it is one we will CONTINUE to fight.

Everytime i see such ignorant comments,i usually ignore them,but no more,you hear?
I am sick and tired of people trying to make us feel bad about being V's.
I am sick and tired of people trying to make it seem like there is something wrong with us,or we simply have not had the opportunity to do and that's why we're not virgins.

I am sick to death of people making it seem like being a V is not cool.

I am sick to death of seeing that bullcrap statement-"Virginity is not dignity it is lack of opportunity" because not only is it false,it is f@cking insulting.
So if you have nothing better to say then shut tha f@ck up and show some respect for my beliefs and choices.

Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity by jackpot(f): 6:42am On Jul 24, 2011
^^
*coughs*
my eyes, jisos. shocked

Somebody get me googles! shocked
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 24, 2011
Atreides:

Damn! this is one pissed off Virgin! I'm liking you already! grin Got your back on this one! wink
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity by BABE3: 6:59am On Jul 24, 2011
LOL @ Atreides.

Do you know what I tell people when they use that sensless, bogus, silly, cliche, line?  "Nigga you G[i]A[/i]Y"! grin wink

PS: For the external readers: Atreides understands the joke.
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 24, 2011
^^^BABE! Abeg tell that girl wey dey ya profile pic say train dey come, make her shoe no fall am o! grin
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity by BABE3: 7:21am On Jul 24, 2011
sexkillz:

^^^BABE! Abeg tell that girl wey dey ya profile pic say train dey come, make her shoe no fall am o! grin

LMAO--- Funny dude. I've never even noticed that. One tip over in the presence of an on-coming train will be very brutal. That her shoe na Al qaeda shoe. grin
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 24, 2011
BABE!:

LMAO--- Funny dude. I've never even noticed that. One tip over in the presence of an on-coming train will be very brutal. That her shoe na Al qaeda shoe. grin
grin grin Al queda shoe! That's a new line! grin grin
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity by Atreides(f): 7:38am On Jul 24, 2011
BABE!:

LOL @ Atreides.

Do you know what I tell people when they use that sensless, bogus, silly, cliche, line? "Nigga you G[i]A[/i]Y"! grin wink

PS: For the external readers: Atreides understands the joke.
grin grin grin grin grin

Couldn't have said it better myself!

When i saw that post i was like, "This nigga musta lost his damn mind. I wanna know what this nigga been smokin"
grin grin
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity by Atreides(f): 7:43am On Jul 24, 2011
sexkillz:

Damn! this is one pissed off Virgin! I'm liking you already! grin Got your back on this one! wink
grin

The thing had "over-ed" me i.e it irritated me to the point where i had to say something even though i usually don't.
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity by MrsChima(f): 7:59am On Jul 24, 2011
Altreides!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Why are you fussing my child?
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity by Atreides(f): 8:39am On Jul 24, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Altreides!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Why are you fussing my child?
You know you raised a cool-headed child momma,
but even us calm chicas get pissed off once every decade or so

How's my yams momma?
And how's pappi doing?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Im Babe Yansh Hard Like Palm Kernel / PLSSSS Y'ALL I NEED ADVISE! / My Boyfriend Lied About His Age!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.