Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Giannina Gibelli Says All Star Shore Viewers 'might Get Annoyed' By Her Romance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Giannina Gibelli Says All Star Shore Viewers 'might Get Annoyed' By Her Romance (220 Views)

She Came To Visit Me And Made Annoyed What Should I Do Am Confused / If You Are Annoyed By Righteousness89 Get In Here / Nigerian Ladies On Twitter Come For A Lady Who Says “All Men Are Useless” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Giannina Gibelli Says All Star Shore Viewers 'might Get Annoyed' By Her Romance by kaytrump(m): 3:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
Giannina Gibelli doesn't believe everyone will be super enthused to see her romance with boyfriend Blake Horstmann unfold on the small screen — but she couldn't care less.

Sources previously confirmed the pair's relationship to PEOPLE in January, noting that they met each other on MTV's All Star Store. Now, fans will get to see their love story blossom throughout the upcoming competition reality series.

"I think it's safe to say that we weren't shy about how we felt for each other and how comfortable we were," Giannina, 29, tells PEOPLE exclusively. "[ur=https://www.fiverr.com/share/pB0Q3Rl]During the show ,[/url]

(1) (Reply)

The Siblings / In Love With Her (cont.) / Answer Qiuz And Earn Some Money While You Put Your Knowledge To Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.