Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

She Came To Visit Me And Made Annoyed What Should I Do Am Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Came To Visit Me And Made Annoyed What Should I Do Am Confused (1651 Views)

A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card / Why Does "Visit Me" Sound Like Sex To Many Girls?!! / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Came To Visit Me And Made Annoyed What Should I Do Am Confused by saweide: 12:49am On May 31, 2023
She has been in my house over 2 days now this night after we had sex we were in happy mood jisting suddenly she release poo poo gas in my mouth while on d bed ..The smell and odour was very offensive. She started laffing making jest of Me seriously instead of apologising and feeling remorse .
I become angry and asked her to stop laffng
The more she laff the angrier I become she refuse and kept laffing I warned her and around 12am she left the room and stayed outside and still there.
Should I beg her to come inside ,she is the one who offended me ..bur she is outside now in the cold even small rain dey beat her .what should I do? Am confused
Re: She Came To Visit Me And Made Annoyed What Should I Do Am Confused by PoliteActivist: 1:08am On May 31, 2023
To some people farting is very funny, and they don't see why others don't see it as funny. Explain to her that you find it highly offensive. Then if she persists, either put up with it because the sex and being with her compensates for it, or ease her out of your place

1 Like

Re: She Came To Visit Me And Made Annoyed What Should I Do Am Confused by HacheNoire: 1:12am On May 31, 2023
And you had to create a topic about it !

Okay! Since she was the one that farted, you have to start thinking about the possibility of using her for money rituals.

1 Like

Re: She Came To Visit Me And Made Annoyed What Should I Do Am Confused by Alonso91(m): 2:38am On May 31, 2023
Bro even if na me poo poo for ur mouth i no go apologize.......

S'otiye?
Re: She Came To Visit Me And Made Annoyed What Should I Do Am Confused by viceddy95(m): 5:21am On May 31, 2023
Is she your partner or a hook up babe….?if she is your partner and you are angry because she farted in your presence,guy sorry to say,you are not yet matured to be in a relationship…

4 Likes

Re: She Came To Visit Me And Made Annoyed What Should I Do Am Confused by Zaheertyler(m): 5:32am On May 31, 2023
saweide:
She has been in my house over 2 days now this night after we had sex we were in happy mood jisting suddenly she release poo poo gas in my mouth while on d bed ..The smell and odour was very offensive. She started laffing making jest of Me seriously instead of apologising and feeling remorse .
The more she laff the angrier I become she refuse and kept laffing I warned her and around 12am she left the room and stayed outside and still there.
Should I beg her to come inside ,she is the one who offended me ..bur she is outside now in the cold even small rain dey beat her .what should I do? Am confused
Lol guy this thing na cruise or you’re fr
Re: She Came To Visit Me And Made Annoyed What Should I Do Am Confused by Micheal56: 5:38am On May 31, 2023
Na very dirty gal
Such attitude go make me delete her number
If she can do so in ur presence then watin she Dey do for house
Re: She Came To Visit Me And Made Annoyed What Should I Do Am Confused by 9182736455O1999(m): 7:28am On May 31, 2023
viceddy95:
Is she your partner or a hook up babe….?if she is your partner and you are angry because she farted in your presence,guy sorry to say,you are not yet matured to be in a relationship…
In his mouth.
Re: She Came To Visit Me And Made Annoyed What Should I Do Am Confused by muyico(m): 8:01am On May 31, 2023
Imagination stories! Frame up
Re: She Came To Visit Me And Made Annoyed What Should I Do Am Confused by virginchaser(m): 8:05am On May 31, 2023
Please share update and work on your grammar. I am working on mine too.
Re: She Came To Visit Me And Made Annoyed What Should I Do Am Confused by Allisgud: 8:48am On May 31, 2023
viceddy95:
can't u understand after reading, somebody say the girl farted in his mouth,u talking maturity
Re: She Came To Visit Me And Made Annoyed What Should I Do Am Confused by Allisgud: 8:50am On May 31, 2023
saweide:
wetin ur mouth find go near her yansh,abi u dey suck her pkekus
Re: She Came To Visit Me And Made Annoyed What Should I Do Am Confused by Baronthecelebri: 9:15am On May 31, 2023
Mumu, leave her make she dey there
Re: She Came To Visit Me And Made Annoyed What Should I Do Am Confused by tightpuna(m): 9:58am On May 31, 2023
This ur story really amaze me..... wonder shall never end..

1 Like

Re: She Came To Visit Me And Made Annoyed What Should I Do Am Confused by Heychpee: 11:30am On May 31, 2023
Dem suppose jail both of u
Immaturity

(1) (Reply)

Help O! I Just Discover My Employer Is Kind Off Occutic / Your Lover Dating Sugar Mum Or Dad / Is This Love Or Bondage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.