Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Working Boys How Do I Catch Women On Scrabble? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Working Boys How Do I Catch Women On Scrabble? (3426 Views)

If I Catch My Babe For This Kind Place / Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? / Babes Who Date Yahoo Boys How Do You Feel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Working Boys How Do I Catch Women On Scrabble? by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 26, 2022
pillsNportion:
Keep writing till they respond that's the only way, if you tire you rest then continue bombing till you get rp
see dem
Re: Working Boys How Do I Catch Women On Scrabble? by pillsNportion: 8:15am On Jun 26, 2022
Your mates are in Sunday School, you're on NL this early morning
Re: Working Boys How Do I Catch Women On Scrabble? by Lilrichie419: 1:01pm On Jun 26, 2022
DroppingLiquid:

US president? Nigga you think everything that happens goes through president? What am I even expecting from a Yahoo boi. Of course the odds of you being a bright person will be low. Go and smoke your weed joor. What do you know about using your brain?

Why don't you go and tell them that we don't do damage like the other guys, so they should please stop? The problem is worse with Nigeria because it's now a way of life. Even those with legitimate jobs still engage in scamming. Also, Nigerians dominate the romance scam scene while Indians are more in Call center scam. On average, nine out of ten Nigerians engage in romance scam, and many are not even successful, but because of the odds that their success rate might grow at some point, they're researching every means to put a barrier between the West and Nigeria in particular.

yes you're right
But what I find absurd is the emphasis you put on Nigeria, like their main area of focus is basically Nigerians and they're working day and night to find a way to cut Nigerians only from the western cyberspace.

Just so you know no serious establishment will want to associate itself with anything related to fraud and the only logical way to achieve that is to make it hard for the fraudulent ones (which can always be bypassed)

Go and smoke your weed joor. What do you know about using your brain?
If I don't know how to I won't be this Rich bit$h!!! cool
Re: Working Boys How Do I Catch Women On Scrabble? by Finitin: 6:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
pillsNportion:
Your mates are in Sunday School, you're on NL this early morning
boss I greet you. Abeg you fit connect me with sure link to bomb for IG? smiley
Re: Working Boys How Do I Catch Women On Scrabble? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
YoudeyVexme:
I don play I Don tire

I don write them mone dey respond

Please what's the scope?

What's the update
Go find soap
Re: Working Boys How Do I Catch Women On Scrabble? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
Finitin:
lol
which bomb you wan bomb wey I never bomb?
If I give una update una head no go fit carry am
Re: Working Boys How Do I Catch Women On Scrabble? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
benhope222:
G work don hard ooo, I pity guys that see it as full-time job coming years boys go frustrate tire
Wu tell u undecided wen ogume and trabaye dey
Re: Working Boys How Do I Catch Women On Scrabble? by Finitin: 6:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
Onariii:

If I give una update una head no go fit carry am
give me update boss I kneel than beg you cry
Re: Working Boys How Do I Catch Women On Scrabble? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
Finitin:
give me update boss I kneel than beg you cry
Omo I just dey talk for talking sake..u gats go under training for 8months dats if u fit eventually get sense...omo I don talk too much I'm outta here

Go bomb all the dating sites even if dem pass 200 or use better soap
Re: Working Boys How Do I Catch Women On Scrabble? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 29, 2022
DroppingLiquid:
The United States are working on a way to isolate Nigerians from the internet, even with VPN. So we will still have internet, but be unable to communicate with the Whites without them giving us permission. This has been under research and development for a while. We'd basically only be able to communicate with Nigerians and other African countries mostly.

Omo which kind wahala be this naa cry

But no be only us naa, the main people dey why they no dey reason them? Russia,india, czech republic,sanya for china,turkey,iraq etc.. everybody dey do am, na russian guy wey teach me my own sef
Re: Working Boys How Do I Catch Women On Scrabble? by KingDash: 7:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
Internet fraudster everywhere
Re: Working Boys How Do I Catch Women On Scrabble? by pillsNportion: 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
Which country
Re: Working Boys How Do I Catch Women On Scrabble? by Oturatetuala(m): 8:25pm On Jun 29, 2022
Ask Efcc
Re: Working Boys How Do I Catch Women On Scrabble? by GeneralPula: 9:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
DroppingLiquid:
The United States are working on a way to isolate Nigerians from the internet, even with VPN. So we will still have internet, but be unable to communicate with the Whites without them giving us permission. This has been under research and development for a while. We'd basically only be able to communicate with Nigerians and other African countries mostly.

It’s not possible..
Re: Working Boys How Do I Catch Women On Scrabble? by Ephraimryder(m): 6:03am On Jul 07, 2022
Lilrichie419:
bro why you dae lie undecided

I no dey run street but the guy lie too much�
Re: Working Boys How Do I Catch Women On Scrabble? by Betensure: 5:44pm On Aug 20, 2022
Try Tinder grin
Re: Working Boys How Do I Catch Women On Scrabble? by GoalGetter120: 1:00pm On May 08, 2023
Anybody wey dey run BTC here?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lithuanian Company Launches Potato Chips With Vagina Flavor / Nairaland Guys, I Dare You To Describe Yourselves Honestly / On average, teens lose their virginity at fifteen. Why is this happening?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.