Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,484 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) (51338 Views)

Pictures Of The Newly Renovated Abia State University Teaching Hospital, Aba / Official Commissioning Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi (pic / Staff of Jos University Teaching Hospital Celebrate Exit of "Tyrant" CMD (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by bastardmod: 12:34pm On Jun 23, 2022
Dubaku543:
Didn't you read that all biohazards were discarded by the doctors before leaving? Don't know why Nigerians tilt justice and fail to call a spade a spade!! So if I am cannulating a retroviral patient and blood accidentally spills on the floor I have to leave what am doing and rush out to get a mob to mob the floor?

He is a useless fo*l, don't respond to the nit&wit
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by aribisala0(m): 12:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
Otunbakayce:
Lol! Stupid school of nursing graduate (level 6 officer)harassing a medical school graduate (level 10 officer).
That is the mentality that gets unexposed Nigerians into trouble abroad.
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by charlo3410: 12:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
bastardmod:
Inferior human things called nurses. Cursed beings. I'm a doctor, I employ the bastards, and I can tell you they are useless pieces ofnshit
U

I'm sure you're a quack Dr who has never passed through the four walls of at least primary school.
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by bastardmod: 12:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
Otunbakayce:
Lol! Stupid school of nursing graduate (level 6 officer)harassing a medical school graduate (level 10 officer).

My brother see wahala oo

Shameless illiterate bastards they call nurses
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by Ray02: 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
descarado:

Not a doctor's duty at all.

I just dey laugh, a doctor, who just finished 20hours plus surgery will carry himself to go and dispose. The only thing I know they should do with thebbest of my knowledge is to dispose it inside the recommended waste box, for porters to come and carry away.
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by AdemolaA2: 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
Pinkyposh:

Cleaning does not mean using rag and mopping stick to clean the operating room, it simply means removing all instruments the surgeon used that was placed beside the patient and littered all over the place, then placing them in a place where it will be watched properly.
And also discarding every sharp objects in the the proper place
After that, the cleaners can now come in and clean the theatre, they have no business with the instruments

So in other words , doctors are meant to clear clinical instruments used after surgery and then the cleaners come in afterwards to clean other regular dirts right ?
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by Rawviat(f): 12:37pm On Jun 23, 2022
blowjohn:

Mere understanding Loooool

Omo if this thing happen for serious centre or happen to me I go beat beat that nurse till she apologise.

U think its duty of doctors to clean up after surgery?

Beat na,woman beater,your mate dey prison,some have been hanged. It's also good to waste your life on emotions. Goodness,I wonder what you have been taught and if you were actually taught. You will beat someone ,even ordinary push ,you will do ,and your life will end in seconds.. continue
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by Otunbakayce: 12:37pm On Jun 23, 2022
debola27:

Private practice nurses that are mostly quacks trained by doctors. I don't even know why they are called 'nurses'. They should be called quack doctors because they are your products. It's easy for doctors to control those ones since they don't know anything about Nurses right. But you cannot try rubbish with a graduate Nurse. It's not possible
Ordinary school of nursing graduate sef dey blab. Ordinary level 6 officer. grin
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by bastardmod: 12:37pm On Jun 23, 2022
charlo3410:

U

I'm sure you're a quack Dr who has never passed through the four walls of at least primary school.

Just like your prostitute mother who only learnt ashawo business and used it to sponsor your bastard father in his armed robbery hustle
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:37pm On Jun 23, 2022
debola27:

The normal thing in clinical practice is that whoever generates waste cleans it up. You discard the sharps and other materials you used. The ward attendant can then clean up blood and fluid on the floor and other surfaces.

Normal thing to lock up a doctor in clinical practice too?
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
Hanibal:

This comment is ignorant and annoying, shows you've been watching too much Nollywood.

FYI a Doctor is not the nurse's boss they belong to different professional bodies, and one is not supposed to have "authority" over the other.

But one has authority to lock up the other. Nice!
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by bastardmod: 12:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
Otunbakayce:
Ordinary school of nursing graduate sef dey blab. Ordinary level 6 officer. grin

Don't mind them.

After work we know where we see the paupers.

Shameless hoes
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by dway2life(m): 12:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
I think the nurses in Nigeria need refreshers training. And after the training, it should be signed and kept in their file in case they choose to claim they weren't told. Now I get why doctors in Nigeria are running to other countries that's actually working due to workload in Nigeria...

After studying 8-12 yrs in school, then a nurse would be d one ordering the doctor around.

What then is the sole responsibility of the nurse? From all my experiences in the hospital (not in Nigeria), the doctor administers and the nurse takes over .

I did a boil surgery. The doctor started it, did the stitch . Then the nurse completed d dressing and clearing of the place. This is the standard procedure. I don't know where Nigerian nurses get their standard practice from.
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by Otunbakayce: 12:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
aribisala0:
That is the mentality that gets unexposed Nigerians into trouble abroad.
She will never try this nonsense in the UK. She would be suspended within one week. They get humbled the moment to go abroad.
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by fakooblak(m): 12:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
As it is wrong for the Nurse to Lock the gate, it is also wrong for the Doctor to generate a clinical waste without disposing it .

Their is a WHO policy on waste disposal which must be followed by all health care professionals.. This is often ignored by most Doctors because of their so called Ego.

5 Likes

Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by bastardmod: 12:40pm On Jun 23, 2022
Rawviat:

Beat na,woman beater,your mate dey prison,some have been hanged. It's also good to waste your life on emotions. Goodness,I wonder what you have been taught and if you were actually taught. You will beat someone ,even ordinary push ,you will do ,and your life will end in seconds.. continue

Cursed nurses ...hoes and bastards

Carrying soaked menstrual pad and spreading disease everywhere

Animals
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by fakooblak(m): 12:40pm On Jun 23, 2022
The doctor too will never try to leave a clinical waste with sharps at a patient's bedside in UK.
Otunbakayce:
She will never try this nonsense in the UK. She would be suspended within one week. They get humbled the moment to go abroad.

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by blowjohn(m): 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2022
Rawviat:

Sharap there!
If u know how nurses always do all they can to frustrate doctors u will not be yarning dust.
Every single day as if they knew doctors frm birth.
Of a nurse ever locks me up for this kind of excuse baba I go show her pepper

1 Like

Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by Rawviat(f): 12:42pm On Jun 23, 2022
bastardmod:

My brother see wahala oo

Shameless illiterate bastards they call nurses
You all are ignorant , irrespective of the fact that many of those Nurses are graduates and some even went back for first degree after basic nursing,it's obvious ,they have been taught we'll both home and school.. you lack manners and only go around egoistically with that self pitied name of yours. Obviously,you are either a bastard or lack home training to have been able to recognize another bastard . You bunch of fools,funny enough,talking about medical practice ,you lack what your elderly or probably retired ones in the profession have. PROFESSIONALISM. YOUR BRAIN GO RESET SOON
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by blowjohn(m): 12:42pm On Jun 23, 2022
bastardmod:

Bro...see how they are lining up begging me for employment, make dem go Yankee nah.

Let all doctors open their own small private centres please

No mind them.
Ask a typical nurse what she's calling u for over a patient and she will tell u she cannot use her airtime to tell u that!
Very frustrated beings
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by Dubaku543: 12:43pm On Jun 23, 2022
aribisala0:
You are daft and uncouth.

It is MOP not MOB

Illiterate
thanks for the correction. It was a mere oversight. I need not join words with you okay?

1 Like

Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by Ray02: 12:43pm On Jun 23, 2022
dora7891:

Another quack
Yes Ma, pls what is the responsibility of theatre nurse? Cos I saw you calling him quacks, cos I always think they are supposed to help with the instruments.
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by blowjohn(m): 12:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
A nurse will work in shifts and go home after 6 or 8 hours and still try and frustrated a doctor who is on call everyday for a whole month.
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by aribisala0(m): 12:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
Dubaku543:
thanks for the correction. It was a mere oversight. I need not join words with you okay?
fucckk off
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by Rawviat(f): 12:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
charlo3410:

U

Mr bastard could have passed through the four walls,but learning obviously haven't take place . He still has a long way to go ,his eyes will open soon . What normal and sane person bears the name BASTARD .

1 Like

Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by bastardmod: 12:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
Rawviat:

You all are ignorant , irrespective of the fact that many of those Nurses are graduates and some even went back for first degree after basic nursing,it's obvious ,they have been taught we'll both home and school.. you lack manners and only go around egoistically with that self pitied name of yours. Obviously,you are either a bastard or lack home training to have been able to recognize another bastard . You bunch of fools,funny enough,talking about medical practice ,you lack what your elderly or probably retired ones in the profession have. PROFESSIONALISM. YOUR BRAIN GO RESET SOON

Teach professionalism to the old iliterate prostitute that assaulted that doctor, or shove it into the place where this your awful stench is coming from

You guys are pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by fakooblak(m): 12:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
You spent 8-12years in school, yet you talk like an illiterate....
No be only you dey work outside Nigeria. Where I work, Doctors dispose the clinical waste they generate properly. Even consultants.
dway2life:
I think the nurses in Nigeria need refreshers training. And after the training, it should be signed and kept in their file in case they choose to claim they weren't told. Now I get why doctors in Nigeria are running to other countries that's actually working due to workload in Nigeria...

After studying 8-12 yrs in school, then a nurse would be d one ordering the doctor around.

What then is the sole responsibility of the nurse? From all my experiences in the hospital (not in Nigeria), the doctor administers and the nurse takes over .

I did a boil surgery. The doctor started it, did the stitch . Then the nurse completed d dressing and clearing of the place. This is the standard procedure. I don't know where Nigerian nurses get their standard practice from.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by bastardmod: 12:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
blowjohn:
A nurse will work in shifts and go home after 6 or 8 hours and still try and frustrated a doctor who is on call everyday for a whole month.

I say they are sick

1 Like

Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
HaneefahRN:
How will any sane person leave this behind and expect another professional to dispose the waste for him or her. It is not done in any sane country, whoever generates waste disposes of it.

Trust some moronic Nigerians who don't know any better to support what the dirty negligent Dr did because they don't know any better.
In civilized countries the Dr dares not try that with a health assistant that has just SSCE qualification because he will be joking with an incident report written against him

Sad indeed. Most health professionals in Nigeria need retraining.

A nurse however cannot detain a Doctor or anyone, that is criminal.

A cleaner also offered to discard it, but the nurse refused.

Doctors oh, nurses oh, as long as na Nigeria I commot my hand for their matter.

If she did this abroad, she'll at least spend a night in police custody.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by Otunbakayce: 12:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
fakooblak:
The doctor too will never try to leave a clinical waste with sharps at a patient's bedside in UK.
Yes, he too would be suspended as well. The issue is that the nurse was harassing the doctor and was prone to go violent if the doctor tried to make his/her way out.
Also a whole lot of the auxillary nurses on here are blabbing as if the doctor isn't their senior. In public service your seniority is not by age. Its by level and an average nurse level is level 6 for a school of nursing graduate and level 8 for a double qualified or university graduate nurse, while a doctor starting level is level 10. So why harass your senior colleague when you can Channel your grievances through the appropriate authority.

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:47pm On Jun 23, 2022
A female nurse harassed a female doctor..

Over to y'all feminist wannabes..
Re: Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) by bastardmod: 12:47pm On Jun 23, 2022
fakooblak:
You spent 8-12years in school, yet you talk like an illiterate....
No be only you dey work outside Nigeria. Where I work, Doctors dispose the clinical waste they generate properly. Even consultants.

And if he doesn't do it you would lock him up? Like this old prostitute did?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection / 56-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos After Returning From US / 10 Causes Of Low Sperm Count

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.