Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,379 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Obi And Kwankwaso Are Indirectly Helping Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi And Kwankwaso Are Indirectly Helping Tinubu (3056 Views)

Why Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Coalition Collapsed - Okupe, Umeh / Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson / 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi And Kwankwaso Are Indirectly Helping Tinubu by duwdu: 2:01pm On Jun 23, 2022
Prinxzona10:

I dislike Nigerian politicians because they're all wicked and selfish buh the truth is that I supported Obasanjo,Yar'adua,Jonathan (when I was still there in Nigeria) and Atiku (when i wasn't there in Nigeria via online)because Nigerian were always faced with two worst choices buh among them,I so much Loved Yar'adua because he was and still the best....
That cunning impression that Igbos have made the process a tribal project is just a silly lies concorted by Tinubu's supporters...
If Igbos keep mute on Peter Obi's presidency,you guys would lament that they don't love themselves and if they come out to support him,the same you guys would still lament that they're making it a tribal thing..
See guy,if you hate somebody,the hatred is there already and it will take a very special grace to take the hate off you because there's nothing Igbos can do to please many of you people.
It's tribal election now because Igbo man is in the picture because Tinubu got nothing to campaign with except his normal ethnic,tribal and religious card only...
Let me ask you,if Tinubu is contesting with only Atiku,would he be playing all these ethic,religious and tribal card huh because he knew he will fail at it even before the election start proper....( I wouldn't blame those they said that the hatred from some Yorubas for Igbos is what's keeping Nigeria together because the attack on Peter Obi is mindboggling even when he's not in the main opposition party and 90% of the attacks are from Yoruba people because Atiku is not their problem again,so what are you going to call this one,*PURE LOVE* I guess huh?.when other tribe do something is normal buh when Igbos does the same,you guys read tribal meaning into it and Tinubu that you guys are supporting,are you supporting him because he's credible,competent,healthy and fit enough to be president if not for your own tribal sentiment huh? I've been reading some comments here for many years if you don't know buh the greatest supporter of Peter Obi is Edo people and I wish many Nigerians will emulate Edo ways of doing Politics and not been blinded by hatred niii)
Tinubu's pattern is to view Peter Obi as an Ipob or Igbo agenda or even a christian project of which his urchins have been displaying here since and I ask you,to which end?
Finally,reasonable and responsible Yorubas ain't buying into that your tribal and ethnic card because their eyes have opened and they know Tinubu is a bad market..if Yemi Osibanjo is in the game,it could've make more sense buh due to evil and greed,he was sidelined...
Though nothing concerns me with the Nigerian politics buh Peter Obi remains the best among them and he may likely win if paired with a strong Northern vice candidate... I rest my case.Gracias!!!!

Mehn, based on the totality of your writings I've seen so far, you appear to believe, with every fiber in your body, that the Yoruba have an unjustified hatred for the Igbo? And that the problem of the Igbo and the rest of the nation, is the Yoruba, Tinubu, and the like?

If so, or even a quarter so, then I'll tell you this: If you haven't realized that most Yoruba also think of most Igbo in equal measure as you're indicating the Igbo think of the Yoruba, then your analyses and raw sentiments — especially in the realms of politics and political power — will remain unrealistic and always fail.

'Nuf said.

P34c3
Re: Obi And Kwankwaso Are Indirectly Helping Tinubu by duwdu: 2:42pm On Jun 23, 2022
Indispensable85:

I agree substantially with this submission but I'm dead sure that the South West will most definitely give Tinubu a solid bloc vote. The issue of Muslim Muslim ticket is just a propaganda. Tinubu made it clear in Ekiti that the Vice President position belongs to the north east and a christian.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/apc-vp-slot-tinubu-condemns-rumour-on-muslim-muslim-ticket/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwiauLXnrcP4AhUMx4UKHdG1ClkQFnoECAMQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0yot59fkswAvJeQ5_2Hsaw

Yes anybody that wins the north central with good margin will most likely win the presidential election.

I'm sorry, but I'll take this quote ascribed to Tinubu by the Vauguard newspaper, with a pinch of salt.

If a link can be provided of any other credible publication during the same period, then I may begin to see it differently. Such a quote is too significant for it not to have gone viral on major publications.

Besides, I've seen the exact quote claim already by a poster (who was pushing for a not-so-popular NE Christian to be Tinubu's running mate) on this forum just a couple of days after Tinubu was elected APC's prez candidate.

In that particular case, it was the debunking made by the Tinubu media group before their primaries, that was being propagated as new, well after the primaries, using an earlier such quote in Vanguard but wrapped as new via a google search featuring a rather obscure website.

Having said all that however, there's still the possibility I may be off the mark myself. So, we shall see.

P34c3
Re: Obi And Kwankwaso Are Indirectly Helping Tinubu by Prinxzona10: 2:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
duwdu:

Mehn, you appear to believe, with every fiber in your body, that the Yoruba have an unjustified hatred for the Igbo? And that the problem of the Igbo and the rest of the nation, is the Yoruba and Tinubu?

If so, or even a quarter so, then I'll tell you this: If you haven't realized that most Yoruba also think of most Igbo in equal measure as you're indicating the Igbo think of the Yoruba, then your analyses and raw sentiments — especially in the realms of politics and political power — will remain unrealistic and always fail.

'Nuf said.

P34c3

You responded maturely,so I will give you a feedback.
Point of correction,I never said that Yoruba or Tinubu are the problem of Igbos because you guys are good in twisting some facts to fit your dubious narratives..what I said was that*SOME YORUBAS*derive joy in painting Igbos black in the eyes of Nigerians especially when they are up to sinister motives eg this presidential election.
When I said that you guys have made this presidential election looks tribal,some people will think that i've been on a demi sea buh look at your assumption of placing Tinubu with Yoruba just to pass out your tribal sentiment .
I thought you guys always said that Nigeria is *ONE* so why the tribal inclinations towards the candidates huh?(let you guys continue deceiving yourselves ).
Though every tribe got their own hateful souls buh if you doubt my analytical view on Igbos and Yorubas level of tolerance and hatred,
Replace Tinubu with Yemi Osibanjo and replace Peter Obi with Orji Uzor Kalu,then you will know if truly Igbos hate Yoruba's or not..(because 90% of Igbos will go for Osibanjo honestly)...
Igbos have problems yeap buh they also see beyond you guys in terms of politics hence the reason that accepted Obasanjo,a Yoruba man from South West,accepted Yar'Adua a Fulani man from North West,accepted Goodluck an Ijaw man from South South buh rejected Buhari,another Fulani man from North West and you can see the reason of his rejection because Igbos sees bad market from afar and believe me,Tinubu is a bad market while Osibanjo is a good market..(They accepted Atiku,a Fulani man from North East though he didn't win)...The Igbos are now rejecting Tinubu,though his rejections started fully immediately after they sidelined Yemi Osibanjo...( Osibanjo's ticket denial and emergence of Peter Obi from LP triggered the hostility towards Tinubu and it's justifiable because you cannot push out your best and bring out your worst and you expect any reasonable and sensible person to swallow that just because you're demi god to some people,it doesn't work that way bro)...
So bro,Majority of sensible Igbos and reasonable Yorubas don't dwell on the hate here because it's fueled by many of Tinubu's urchins...
Lastly,every wrong choice have a repercussions of which Buhari is giving Nigerians gbas gbos buh if they want it to continue,let them vote Buhari pro max...the woto woto of Buhari's presidency will be a child's play....
Finally,don't always assume that anybody that refuse to support Tinubu is an Igbo,an Ipob or that the person hate Yoruba because Tinubu don't represent Yoruba buh his greedy and selfish interest...people that represents Yoruba are somebody like Pa Ayo Adebanjo etc...
Lets apply wisdom for the betterment of our future and our generations..
I rest my case,Gracias!!!!
Re: Obi And Kwankwaso Are Indirectly Helping Tinubu by duwdu: 3:17pm On Jun 23, 2022
Prinxzona10:

You responded maturely,so I will give you a feedback.
Point of correction,I never said that Yoruba or Tinubu are the problem of Igbos because you guys are good in twisting some facts to fit your dubious narratives..what I said was that*SOME YORUBAS*derive joy in painting Igbos black in the eyes of Nigerians especially when they are up to sinister motives eg this presidential election.
When I said that you guys have made this presidential election looks tribal,some people will think that i've been on a demi sea buh look at your assumption of placing Tinubu with Yoruba just to pass out your tribal sentiment .
I thought you guys always said that Nigeria is *ONE* so why the tribal inclinations towards the candidates huh?(let you guys continue deceiving yourselves ).
Though every tribe got their own hateful souls buh if you doubt my analytical view on Igbos and Yorubas level of tolerance and hatred,
Replace Tinubu with Yemi Osibanjo and replace Peter Obi with Orji Uzor Kalu,then you will know if truly Igbos hate Yoruba's or not..(because 90% of Igbos will go for Osibanjo honestly)...
Igbos have problems yeap buh they also see beyond you guys in terms of politics hence the reason that accepted Obasanjo,a Yoruba man from South West,accepted Yar'Adua a Fulani man from North West,accepted Goodluck an Ijaw man from South South buh rejected Buhari,another Fulani man from North West and you can see the reason of his rejection because Igbos sees bad market from afar and believe me,Tinubu is a bad market while Osibanjo is a good market..(They accepted Atiku,a Fulani man from North East though he didn't win)...The Igbos are now rejecting Tinubu,though his rejections started fully immediately after they sidelined Yemi Osibanjo...( Osibanjo's ticket denial and emergence of Peter Obi from LP triggered the hostility towards Tinubu and it's justifiable because you cannot push out your best and bring out your worst and you expect any reasonable and sensible person to swallow that just because you're demi god to some people,it doesn't work that way bro)...
So bro,Majority of sensible Igbos and reasonable Yorubas don't dwell on the hate here because it's fueled by many of Tinubu's urchins...
Lastly,every wrong choice have a repercussions of which Buhari is giving Nigerians gbas gbos buh if they want it to continue,let them vote Buhari pro max...the woto woto of Buhari's presidency will be a child's play....
Finally,don't always assume that anybody that refuse to support Tinubu is an Igbo,an Ipob or that the person hate Yoruba because Tinubu don't represent Yoruba buh his greedy and selfish interest...people that represents Yoruba are somebody like Pa Ayo Adebanjo etc...
Lets apply wisdom for the betterment of our future and our generations..
I rest my case,Gracias!!!!

Whoa, you're irredeemable pro Igbo who thinks he/she has the right to think for other ethnic nationalities, e.g., "hostility towards Tinubu and it's justifiable because you cannot push out your best and bring out your worst and you expect any reasonable and sensible person to swallow that just because you're demi god to some people," and other very insensitive, offensive, and irresponsibble things and inuendoes you've written up here.

Simply put, you're a product of a very disrespective Igbo echo chamber full of drivel. I now regret that I've exchanged posts with you at all, sorry.

Bye.

P34c3
Re: Obi And Kwankwaso Are Indirectly Helping Tinubu by mesonet: 4:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
IgOga:

Kogi, Kwara, Nasarawa, Abuja, Benue, Niger are all APC....which of the North central states are you hoping Obi will win?

All 100% Many people are becoming Obidient. 6 months is a long time friend. We would no longer allow thieves and robbers in Aso Rock. Tinubu should continue ruling Lagos while Atiku can collect Sheikh title in Dubai
Re: Obi And Kwankwaso Are Indirectly Helping Tinubu by IgOga(m): 4:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
mesonet:

All 100% Many people are becoming Obidient. 6 months is a long time friend. We would no longer allow thieves and robbers in Aso Rock. Tinubu should continue ruling Lagos while Atiku can collect Sheikh title in Dubai

What data are you citing? You can only speak for yourself in your resolve to vote for Obi....many Nigerians are hungry and a packet of Kulikuli with PDP or APC logo can sway them.

I pray the best man win. But always remember that you are dealing with human beings, we are very unpredictable.
Re: Obi And Kwankwaso Are Indirectly Helping Tinubu by Penguin2: 5:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
Indispensable85:

Let me quickly correct you about Edo State because that's my state. Obaseki left Apc with more than half of the party structure and went into the pdp with an equally formidable structure in the state. PDP is very strong in Edo State. They've always won the general elections in Edo. Their only problem was the state election.

Let's not delude ourselves bro. If Buhari is on the ballot for 2023 he'll still win Kano handsomely. We thought they were disenchanted in 2019 but baba still got over a million votes in Kano and swept the entire north west again. All the federal lawmakers in the north that left Apc for pdp never returned except Dogara from bauchi. Bros leave Buhari matter oooo.

My poser to you now is that: who's now that person that can deliver the fraction of northern votes you talked about for Peter Obi as a vice?

Edo people have a mind of their own.

Voting PDP in general elections since 1999, just like people of Southeast, is purely because of their leaning to the political ideology that PDP represents not out of blind loyalty to the party.

Just like the southeast voting PDP all these while is not out of blind loyalty to the party but because APC is not an option for them.

Now, both the Southeast and Edo people have found an alternative to APC and PDP and you are still holding on to the statistics of what happened in the past?
Re: Obi And Kwankwaso Are Indirectly Helping Tinubu by Prinxzona10: 6:30pm On Jun 23, 2022
duwdu:

Whoa, you're irredeemable pro Igbo who thinks he/she has the right to think for other ethnic nationalities, e.g., "hostility towards Tinubu and it's justifiable because you cannot push out your best and bring out your worst and you expect any reasonable and sensible person to swallow that just because you're demi god to some people," and other very insensitive, offensive, and irresponsibble things and inuendoes you've written up here.

Simply put, you're a product of a very disrespective Igbo echo chamber full of drivel. I now regret that I've exchanged posts with you at all, sorry.

Bye.

P34c3
Hey,I don't respond to your type because you guys are full of embarrassments buh after reading your first message,I thought you're different buh my assumption was wrong.
Always filled with some load of insults and that is one of the characteristics of untrained Tinubu's urchins..
Take a look on my comments,have I ever given any response to any of your type before?
This very minute is the first and last of your bread been buttered by my feedback..
I should be the one regretting ever responding to you in the first place...it will never repeat itself again...damn!!! I rest my case...Gracias!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu lawyer in hot romance with their judge VIDEO / Oba Of Lagos Speaks On Declining Peter Obi’s Request To Visit Him / Peter Obi Send Condolences To Sheikh Gumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.