Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare (44060 Views)

Obidents Celebrate Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday With Gifts And Merriment / Sokoto Residents Take Peter Obi Campaign Rally To The Streets (Video) / Ajah Shanty Community Residents Take Refuge At LBS After Community Raid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Abujason: 2:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
This zombie has no chance

grin
Looks like an alien from another planet?
Is this picture real?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by CSTRR: 2:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
Fairmedia:

If he can perform, let him bring peace and development to East first. Obi using lies and English to decieve the youths. Check his credentials, he has achieved nothing, but stole Anambra money to invest in his family business, he was exposed by Pandora papers, for hiding money in foreign accounts, and he refused to declare his assets because he is a thief. Obi was a drug dealer, we know all about him, most Nigerian youths are ignorant. Stop lying Benin people don't like nyamiris, they are snakes
He can only do that with political power. He is just a mere civilian now.

Why do you think there is insecurity in the east now?
Failure of leadership.

When peter obi was governor, he took security seriously.

Use your head. Tinubu cannot feed you.

1 Like

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by einsteine(m): 2:47pm On Jun 23, 2022
Major scenes when Doyin Okupe refuses to withdraw as VP candidate.
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 23, 2022
CSTRR:

He can only do that with political power. He is just a mere civilian now.

Why do you think there is insecurity in the east now?
Failure of leadership.

When peter obi was governor, he took security seriously.

Use your head. Tinubu cannot feed you.
See your thief, if he is a statesman that can bring the people together, he will fight to bring peace to his people, but he lacks capacity, if he can't help his people as a statesman and power broker, then Obi will be helpless with Nigeria. you small children don't know anything, every Igbo man is a thief, na wayo full thier head. Read the article by a verified news company.
https://www.thecable.ng/report-how-peter-obi-as-anambra-governor-failed-to-declare-assets-kept-in-tax-havens/amp
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Arysexy(m): 2:49pm On Jun 23, 2022
Fairmedia:

If he can perform, let him bring peace and development to East first. Obi using lies and English to decieve the youths. Check his credentials, he has achieved nothing, but stole Anambra money to invest in his family business, he was exposed by Pandora papers, for hiding money in foreign accounts, and he refused to declare his assets because he is a thief. Obi was a drug dealer, we know all about him, most Nigerian youths are ignorant. Stop lying Benin people don't like nyamiris, they are snakes

Afonja, I'm in Benin and we and Benin blend well. Come to New Benin market, Airport rd phone market, upper mission, Uwelu spare parts market, igun new parts market, Ewaleke spare parts market and see how Igbos and Benin run business for ages.

Benin ppl detest you afonja snakes, that why they chased Tinubu and his regional APC party out of Edo during last election. Rmbr Edo no be lagos

Peter Obi developed Anambra to an enviable state, any time you enter Onitsha from the bridge, the 10 lane dual carriageway that you pass in Onitsha was done by Obi. Go verify

Obi is presently not in Govt, I can tell you by the time we elect him, he will calm the agitation in SE like GEJ did to militants.

I hope your dying shaky shaky Agbado ancestor can stop the skull mining in SW and the bandit invasion of churches in your region

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Pastorsmile: 2:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
Tell me why you not vote Peter Obi.
And kindly tell me why you will want to vote Atiku and his other colleague. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
Arysexy:

Afonja, I'm in Benin and we and Benin blend well. Come to New Benin market, Airport rd phone market, upper mission, Uwelu spare parts market, igun new parts market, Ewaleke spare parts market and see how Igbos and Benin run business for ages.

Benin ppl detest you afonja snakes, that why they chased Tinubu and his regional APC party out of Edo during last election.

Peter Obi developed Anambra to an enviable state, any time you enter Onitsha from the bridge, the 10 lane dual carriageway that you pass in Onitsha was done by Obi. Go verify

Obi is presently not in Govt, I can tell you by the time we elect him, he will calm the agitation in SE like GEJ did to militants.

I hope your dying shaky shaky Agbado ancestor can stop the skull mining in SW and the bandit invasion of churches in your region
Cannibal, why is your picture showing only 7 people, stupid criminals. Obi is incapable, if Ipob like they should destroy East, no president for terrorists. Benin no be Lagos is Benin taking their destiny into their hands, it has nothing to do with Obi's presidency. Benin and yorubas share a rich history, we don't have much in common with igbos.

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by CSTRR: 2:53pm On Jun 23, 2022
Fairmedia:

See your thief, he did when he was governor, you small children don't know anything, every Igbo man is a thief, na wayo full thier head. Read the article by a verified news company.
https://www.thecable.ng/report-how-peter-obi-as-anambra-governor-failed-to-declare-assets-kept-in-tax-havens/amp
So you have jumped from secuirity to tax haven?

Go and learn how to use logic first.

Even if peter obi has committed an offence, which we know he did not based on existing laws, he would still be by far the cleanest among all the current politicians in the race.

Failing to declare your own legitimate assets that are not within Nigeria anyway, is like a mosquito offence compared to the abominations that tinubu and atiku have committed.
Even the FIRS did not bother to invite him because they know better.

If you want to really get at peter obi, go and bring out any EFCC summons for corruption or embezzlement or misappropriation.

if you can't find any,then you are wasting your time.

1 Like

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 23, 2022
CSTRR:

So you have jumped from secuirity to tax haven?

Go and learn how to use logic first.

Even if peter obi has committed an offence, which we know he did not based on existing laws, he would still be by far the cleanest among all the current politicians in the race.

Failing to declare your own legitimate assets that are not within Nigeria anyway, is like a mosquito offence compared to the abominations that tinubu and atiku have committed.

If you want to really get at peter obi, go and bring out any EFCC summons for corruption or embezzlement or misappropriation.

if you can't find any,then you are wasting your time.
Obi is good only in stealing, if he wins Nigeria will be a war zone, if he can bring people together he will do it with his own people, but he lacks capacity.
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Rebirth212: 2:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
What is the meaning of all these ? Abi campaign don start
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by adedehinbo(m): 2:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
somebody posted about but you posted this,and later you will start crying should people also posted about obi flaws
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by CSTRR: 2:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
Fairmedia:

Cannibal, why is your picture showing only 7 people, stupid criminals. Obi is incapable, if Ipob like they should destroy East, no president for terrorists. Benin no be Lagos is Benin taking their destiny into their hands, it has nothing to do with Obi's presidency. Benin and yorubas share a rich history, we don't have much in common with igbos.
I guess you know better than Gov. Obaseki who has already stylishly told pdp that his state has gone obidient.

Look, go and advice tinubu to sleep in the north west from now till election. Those are the only people that will vote for him blindly.
Because in this southern Nigeria, there is nothing for him.

Even the votes in his region would be taken from him and given to a more credible candidate.

1 Like

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by akanbiaa(m): 2:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
Obainomilano:
....ur masturbation is needed in hell ..there are more peter obi news to masturbate on so just get your soap ready and prepare for loads and loads of orgasm from news related to peter obi.....we well meaning and reasonable Nigerians are obedient
Go back to the pictures and count the number of the people holding any form of Obi promotional material and tell us the result and apologise for the insult (you are forgiven for I know the oil used in frying the pig is gotten from the pig so I will not add to your problems. )
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by oguns222: 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
post=114082622:

You claim you want a better Nigeria, yet you are canvasing for a man that bribed delegates to win primaries?
grin

I've always known you to be a pretender. You are not better than any of the corrupt politicians in Nigeria. Your claim to uprightness is fake cheesy

1 Like

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
CSTRR:

I guess you know better than Gov. Obaseki who has already stylishly told pdp that his state has gone obidient.

Look, go and advice tinubu to sleep in the north west from now till election.

Because in this southern Nigeria, there is nothing for him.

Even the votes in his region would be taken from him and given to a more credible candidate.
He was advising his party PDP, you people should talk real issues and stop hanging on straws. Deal with your personal problems before coming to rule Nigeria. Nigeria is not Biafra, you people are tribalistic buffoons, we can't go from one tribalist to another.
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Bar1941(m): 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
SonOfAbakaliki:
This is noted

As for me, Uche ThankGod, son of Ezilo from the great Umuezeokha clan of Ebonyi State, me and my people will vote right. I came to Tinubu's Lagos with a polybag to sell gala, but today, I am a millionaire. I won't leave development and vote propaganda. The difference between Lagos and Anambra of Nigeria is like Dubai to Mumbai.

My vote and that of my family is for BAT 100%

Eko oni baje

Leave those kids shouting Obi, even Obi himself knows he can't win, they are kids that know nothing about politics.
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by DOTian: 3:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
That phlegm?

1 Like

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Poleski: 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
Vote for a better Nigeria, vote for Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Arysexy(m): 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2022
Fairmedia:

Obi is good only in stealing, if he wins Nigeria will be a war zone, if he can bring people together he will do it with his own people, but he lacks capacity.

Another lie bursted.

Read below Peter Obi went to tax office and showed his 20years tax clearance

1 Share

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Isaacpositive: 3:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
Na Yahoo Yahoo boys full Benin city, so it is not surprising they are supporting one of their own.
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Akerele44(m): 3:42pm On Jun 23, 2022
I trust OBASEKI he's right from time a serial betrayal...he may kuku spons Òbí drop ATIKU grin
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Habeyy(m): 3:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
temitope27:
Where are the residents?
E reach to ask oo grin
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by tyinfinity: 4:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
Only 5 people
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by FromZeroToHero(m): 4:17pm On Jun 23, 2022
Voting For Tinubu Or Atiku Is Like Choosing Between The Devil & The Deep Blue Sea. 

We are tired of old recycled politicians who has not to offer Nigerians.

Atiku has been contesting since 1993. Jumping from one political party to another due to his desperation to become President.

This was how Buhari was contesting and loosing until he eventually won and left the country in a total mess.

Tinubu at the other hand has absolutely nothing to offer.

We wants to become President because he felt that its his turn.

Anybody canvassing for these two individuals is just doing so for his own devilish interest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 23, 2022
Celebrate him when he wins the elections.
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by FromZeroToHero(m): 4:32pm On Jun 23, 2022
SonOfAbakaliki:
This is noted

As for me, Uche ThankGod, son of Ezilo from the great Umuezeokha clan of Ebonyi State, me and my people will vote right. I came to Tinubu's Lagos with a polybag to sell gala, but today, I am a millionaire. I won't leave development and vote propaganda. The difference between Lagos and Anambra of Nigeria is like Dubai to Mumbai.

My vote and that of my family is for BAT 100%

Eko oni baje

I would have took you serious if this account was created 5years ago.

Stop being a pretender and unmask your true identity.

There's no way a full blooded Igbo son will utter this thrash.

Yoruba urchins with their slave mentality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by GermanPoison(m): 4:37pm On Jun 23, 2022
akanbiaa:
Okay
6 people not bad.
I agree with u, actually 6 people not bad
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by penearth(m): 4:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
All states should organise rally immediately for Obidient
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by 1nice(m): 4:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
Vote for Peter Obi is a vote to protect the fundamental human rights of Nigerians.
A vote for Peter Obi brings about the protection of the fundamental human rights of Nigerians from spy, foreigners plotting against Nigerians and bringing an end to insecurities and food shortage in the land of Nigeria.

VOTE FOR PETER OBI 2023

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by UtuokeAlcoholic: 5:12pm On Jun 23, 2022
akanbiaa:
Okay
6 people not bad.
Na chinedu and chidera close their shop to waste their time
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by pedrilo: 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
Tell obi not to waste him money coming to Edo to campaign, we are very OBIdient people in Edo.
Cheers
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by omenka1: 5:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
Unto Tilumbu's two blokos standeth my two feet gidigbamly.......he goeth nowhere, as I diligently and Obidiently await 2023 on Peterside.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prince Adedamola Aderemi Visits Obasanjo (photos) / Nneom Nkechi Okorocha Wears School Uniform In Owerri / Senator Dino Melaye Celebrates Son's Birthday With This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.