Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare (44061 Views)

Obidents Celebrate Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday With Gifts And Merriment / Sokoto Residents Take Peter Obi Campaign Rally To The Streets (Video) / Ajah Shanty Community Residents Take Refuge At LBS After Community Raid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by slowice(m): 5:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
Young and vibrant people who desperately want to have a future.

Obi is a good tree that bears good fruit, of you desire good and want to eat the good of the land, support this detribalised trailblazer.

We must take back naija from wicked selfish old idiaats

1 Like

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by micflo28(m): 6:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
I beg the northerners to join us to vote Peter Obi to be president. We need to redeem this country else their will be a war caused by wicked and greedy politicians. I don’t mind if Kwankwaso runs with Peter Obi being his vice, I will vote the duo. APC and PDP does not deserve our trust again.
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Kaiser20: 6:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
temitope27:
Where are the residents?
Warning!!! Blind people are not to see always.
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Durabest: 7:00pm On Jun 23, 2022
No reasonable Nigerian will vote lgbo man for President.Peter obi ambition is geard toward dividing Nigeria,obi never for once speak against the activities of ipob.
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Vello(m): 7:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
smartidemudia28:
Benin City: Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare (Photos)

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/benin-city-residents-take-to-the-streets-to-celebrate-peter-obi-in-fanfare-photos/
Fanfare my ass!!!
People wey no reach three pieces grin
Their Oga na liar, how the OP no go inherit lying spirit also?
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by holycup(m): 7:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
SonOfAbakaliki:
This is noted

As for me, Uche ThankGod, son of Ezilo from the great Umuezeokha clan of Ebonyi State, me and my people will vote right. I came to Tinubu's Lagos with a polybag to sell gala, but today, I am a millionaire. I won't leave development and vote propaganda. The difference between Lagos and Anambra of Nigeria is like Dubai to Mumbai.

My vote and that of my family is for BAT 100%

Eko oni baje
Bia nwoke abakaliki,Lagos has been the federal capital territory of Nigeria long ago before tinibu became the governor of the state.which would have been so in other state if they have been given the same opportunity.tinibu is a drug dealing vagabond with no direction.
Get your facts right and don’t waste your vote
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by balladin: 7:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
SonOfAbakaliki:
This is noted

As for me, Uche ThankGod, son of Ezilo from the great Umuezeokha clan of Ebonyi State, me and my people will vote right. I came to Tinubu's Lagos with a polybag to sell gala, but today, I am a millionaire. I won't leave development and vote propaganda. The difference between Lagos and Anambra of Nigeria is like Dubai to Mumbai.

My vote and that of my family is for BAT 100%

Eko oni baje
You know what? You've lost already. Stop with the games already.

1 Like

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Shikini: 7:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
Great
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Arysexy(m): 8:10pm On Jun 23, 2022
holycup:

Bia nwoke abakaliki,Lagos has been the federal capital territory of Nigeria long ago before tinibu became the governor of the state.which would have been so in other state if they have been given the same opportunity.tinibu is a drug dealing vagabond with no direction.
Get your facts right and don’t waste your vote

That bastard is not from Abakaliki but an afonja. Are you new to Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by kingsclass: 8:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
Durabest:
No reasonable Nigerian will vote lgbo man for President.Peter obi ambition is geard toward dividing Nigeria,obi never for once speak against the activities of ipob.
Can hear yourself? A complete tribalist.What Nigeria needs now is a leader that will unite us and give us a new lease of life.It doesn't matter where he comes from.Stop your divisive tendencies.
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Durabest: 8:30pm On Jun 23, 2022
kingsclass:

Can hear yourself? A complete tribalist.What Nigeria needs now is a leader that will unite us and give us a new lease of life.It doesn't matter where he comes from.Stop your divisive tendencies.
You hate fact and you know what? Obi can only decieve people like you not me and he cannot be president to start with.
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 1:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
CSTRR:

Even the governor has said in his household there are obidients there.

Keep writing nonsense.

Edo people will show you and tinubu in 2023.

Tinubu will get above 50% in Edo, Obaseki was just getting back at Wike with his statement, someone that was on political lifeline if not for his rugged deputy

you dummies are just senseless
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by CSTRR: 3:07pm On Jun 25, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

Tinubu will get above 50% in Edo, Obaseki was just getting back at Wike with his statement, someone that was on political lifeline if not for his rugged deputy

you dummies are just senseless
Lol

The same Edo state that was so infuriated against tinubu's guts that they voted for obaseki overwhelmingly?

You are funny.

Tinubu cannot get 2% in Edo state. They hate him there.

Edo State would be won by either Peter obi or atiku.
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by JoeNL22(m): 3:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
#9jaNoBeLagos.
Spread the word.
We say no to Tinubu!
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 4:48pm On Jun 25, 2022
CSTRR:

Lol

The same Edo state that was so infuriated against tinubu's guts that they voted for obaseki overwhelmingly?

You are funny.

Tinubu cannot get 2% in Edo state. They hate him there.

Edo State would be won by either Peter obi or atiku.

which Edo state, what did obaseki use to win the APC candidate in gubernatorial election?

if Buhari had not play neutral you think Obaseki would have won the election? even Obaseki went to him to thank him, the APC candidate got the huge votes despite incumbency not putting hand and you think is the same with national election?

I'm just laughing at you dummy that think Buhari will allow PDP takeover because Atiku his kinsmen, Buhari and his cabal have done dirty job and they know allowing PDP takeover is like opening themselves yansh publicly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari's First Daughter Zulai Is Dead / Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye / Nneom Nkechi Okorocha Wears School Uniform In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.