Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare (44059 Views)

Obidents Celebrate Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday With Gifts And Merriment / Sokoto Residents Take Peter Obi Campaign Rally To The Streets (Video) / Ajah Shanty Community Residents Take Refuge At LBS After Community Raid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Macphenson: 1:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
Indeed Peter Obi has moved beyond campaign, it is now a movement.

2 Likes

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Sabadon(m): 1:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
I
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 1:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
igbo people living in Benin

how can LP/PO mobilise some undergraduate who are his kinsmen on political promotion and they're chanting Benin Residents

6 Likes

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by peevee: 1:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
Obidient for Rivers State and Rvers State for Obidient.

#PO
#PeterTheRock

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by kozmokaz(m): 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2022
We move

Never again
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Aniluvreal: 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2022
Here in Akwa Ibom, we are planning to paint uyo metropolitan With Obi Color.
Akwa Ibom state on luck down for Obi

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by temitope27(m): 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2022
[quote author= post=114082622][/quote]k
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by SmartPolician: 1:54pm On Jun 23, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
This zombie has no chance

Promote your candidate. Stop demarketing others.

2 Likes

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by JBoss25(m): 1:54pm On Jun 23, 2022
Revolution takeover

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Allisgud: 1:54pm On Jun 23, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]Edo no be Lagos,we go change am for them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by SuRamzy: 1:54pm On Jun 23, 2022
Oga na steal you steal am abi! n1.3m ke undecided
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Nakuza(m): 1:54pm On Jun 23, 2022
That is the spirit. Keep the momentum high. We wouldn't never back down on this project. From the Taraba state Youths chapter.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Aniluvreal: 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
temitope27:
but I see less than 10 people there
It's awareness they're creating, majority of people are joining the team .
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Lionnation: 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
Though some may ask where are the crowds don't forget that campaign have not started this one's are volunteers using there personal money to organize this emaging what will happen PO himself gets involved

2 Likes

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Cyberterror: 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
Very many online but always few on land.

1 Like

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Dupassmubi: 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
temitope27:
Where are the residents?
I can't see the said residents on the street .smh

2 Likes

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by peevee: 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
Obidient is our President in 2023.

He will get � votes in Rivers State and Rivers State is for Obidient People.

1 Like

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Svoboda(m): 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
These guys don't understand what it takes to win a presidential election.

2 Likes

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Aniluvreal: 1:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
[quote author= post=114082622][/quote]

You have nothing to type rather than your incoherent gibberish. So don't waste your time
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by pat077: 1:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
PO is a movement, follow the moving train or you get crushed.
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Cokahot: 1:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
No smoke without fire. Igbo na wayo. We are trapped
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Royalty83(m): 1:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
SonOfAbakaliki:
This is noted

As for me, Uche ThankGod, son of Ezilo from the great Umuezeokha clan of Ebonyi State, me and my people will vote right. I came to Tinubu's Lagos with a polybag to sell gala, but today, I am a millionaire. I won't leave development and vote propaganda. The difference between Lagos and Anambra of Nigeria is like Dubai to Mumbai.

My vote and that of my family is for BAT 100%

Eko oni baje

May the gods always favour you. Leaving development for Propaganda is suicidal..

2 Likes

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Originality007: 1:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
SonOfAbakaliki:
This is noted

As for me, Uche ThankGod, son of Ezilo from the great Umuezeokha clan of Ebonyi State, me and my people will vote right. I came to Tinubu's Lagos with a polybag to sell gala, but today, I am a millionaire. I won't leave development and vote propaganda. The difference between Lagos and Anambra of Nigeria is like Dubai to Mumbai.

Eko oni baje

b4 dem born Tinubu, people have being coming to lagos from every corners of Nigeria and other place and make it.

so stop this ur hyping.

mind u am a yoruba man, but am voting Obi

3 Likes

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Sunnyski: 1:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
temitope27:
Where are the residents?

Open your eyes wider and see beyond the walls.

Obi is coming
The citizens are coming
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Kelvin3476: 2:00pm On Jun 23, 2022
temitope27:
Where are the residents?
I GUESS U ARE SEEING JUST 1 PERSON
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by laughitall(m): 2:01pm On Jun 23, 2022
Legitz:
Tinubu's followers will be pained seeing this
make una dey make una sef happy online

1 Like

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by praz001(m): 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
Senators, rep members and the cabal in all sectors the main problem nigeria is having.

Obi wont perform better that his predecessors (only if he wins)

Our country will only improve with the right people in the right position. Fix the correct people in the correct position..

Osinbajo would have been the better option.
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by maestroferddi: 2:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
I dey Lag....

This afternoon I was added to a WhatsApp group from the South South on Peter Obi....

I can say that Peter Obi has broken the ceiling....He is now unstoppable...
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by bluefilm: 2:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
Edo is OBIdient.

Edo no be Lagos true true.

Lagos na agbado.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Great2017: 2:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
SonOfAbakaliki:
This is noted

Eko oni baje
Keep deceiving yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
Just 20 people, social media propanganda can not help win elections. These are igbos living in Benin.
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Mrexcell(m): 2:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
This 2023 presidential election is clearly between peter obi vs pdp/apc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari's First Daughter Zulai Is Dead / Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye / Prince Adedamola Aderemi Visits Obasanjo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.