Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,495 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare (44064 Views)

Obidents Celebrate Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday With Gifts And Merriment / Sokoto Residents Take Peter Obi Campaign Rally To The Streets (Video) / Ajah Shanty Community Residents Take Refuge At LBS After Community Raid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
maestroferddi:
I dey Lag....

This afternoon I was added to a WhatsApp group from the South South on Peter Obi....

I can say that Peter Obi has broken the ceiling....He is now unstoppable...

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by tomzyELNINO: 2:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
Just 3-5 people grin grin

You these guys keep deceiving Obi grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
JosephXavier:
Peter Obi is coming

As a rational human being with his Brian cells functioning properly, tell me one reason why you won't vote Peter obi

They jettisoned zoning and said they want to go for competency but brought out Tinubu and Atiku as their most competent candidates

The choice is for Nigerians how to choose

APC don't know how to campaign and repackage Tinubu after the trauma APC gave us, PDP don't know how to campaign for Atiku
These are igbos in Benin, stop lying, am in Benin, we support Tinubu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Great2017: 2:08pm On Jun 23, 2022
SonOfAbakaliki:
This is noted

As for me, Uche ThankGod, son of Ezilo from the great Umuezeokha clan of Ebonyi State, me and my people will vote right. I came to Tinubu's Lagos with a polybag to sell gala, but today, I am a millionaire. I won't leave development and vote propaganda. The difference between Lagos and Anambra of Nigeria is like Dubai to Mumbai.

My vote and that of my family is for BAT 100%

Eko oni baje

2 Likes

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 23, 2022
peevee:
Obidient for Rivers State and Rvers State for Obidient.

#PO
#PeterTheRock
Nonsense, Benin people can not vote for tribalists, we see through the deceit. We support our yoruba brothers, they are more reasonable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Tareq1105: 2:08pm On Jun 23, 2022
Onisanya:
Hnnnnm

Wahala dey

I want to suggest that only Tax payers that should vote. What I see here are indomie children.
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Temptee101(m): 2:09pm On Jun 23, 2022
The Lord's chosen and the peoples' choice

God continue to keep you for us!

Ask your neighbour, are you Obidient?

1 Like

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by sangresan(m): 2:09pm On Jun 23, 2022
smartidemudia28:
Benin City: Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare (Photos)

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/benin-city-residents-take-to-the-streets-to-celebrate-peter-obi-in-fanfare-photos/

Few misguided ones.

1 Like

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by JosephXavier: 2:09pm On Jun 23, 2022
Fairmedia:

These are igbos in Benin, stop lying, am in Benin, we support Tinubu.

Support Tinubu now, is that my business?

Imagine!!!

2 Likes

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Clasmanj(m): 2:10pm On Jun 23, 2022
Momentum
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
JosephXavier:

Support Tinubu now, is that my business?

Imagine!!!
Stop deceiving people, with 10 igbos residing in Benin. Stop it. Stop misleading the public. Only 7 people in that picture. Obedient to a thief?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Gozac: 2:12pm On Jun 23, 2022
APCnaPDP:
I hope all these razzmatazz transmute to actual votes.
[center][/center] grin
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by maestroferddi: 2:12pm On Jun 23, 2022
SonOfAbakaliki:
This is noted

As for me, Uche ThankGod, son of Ezilo from the great Umuezeokha clan of Ebonyi State, me and my people will vote right. I came to Tinubu's Lagos with a polybag to sell gala, but today, I am a millionaire. I won't leave development and vote propaganda. The difference between Lagos and Anambra of Nigeria is like Dubai to Mumbai.

Eko oni baje
You should be proud of your Oshogbo roots na...

See as you dey disgrace yourself....

Mumbai is one of the finest cities in Asia and indeed the world.

Comparing Mumbai to Lagos is a big joke.

Minus Lekki-Ajah axis, Ikoyi, Ikeja....Lagos na eye sore...

Stop dragging Ebonyi people to your yeye deception...

2 Likes

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by moneyissweet(m): 2:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
Prince of Lagos, I sight you.

SonOfAbakaliki:
This is noted

Eko oni baje
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by maestroferddi: 2:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
Fairmedia:

Nonsense.
No kill yasef abeg o...

We must rescue you from yourself.

It is all for your own good.
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by PoliteActivist: 2:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
SonOfAbakaliki:
This is noted

Eko oni baje

The fear of MC Oluomo thugs is the begining of wisdom grin
Well noted that you have to include your full name so they know it's you. Can't blame you. See below

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
maestroferddi:
No kill yasef abeg o...

We must rescue you from yourself.

It is all for your own good.

Thunder fire you Biafra thieves like Obi. Go rescue your papa from kidnappers in Anambra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
Nairaland mods, take down this lying, misleading thread now. Lastatica, Seun.
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by rita25(f): 2:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
DEAR HEAVRNLY FATHER,
PLEASE HEAR OUR PRAYERS AND LET PETER OBI WIN.....DEAR FATHER IN HEAVEN ITS TIME TO TAKE OVER
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by swissgoldenpro2: 2:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
This is beautiful
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Elidrisy20: 2:18pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ppl wea on election day,they will collect 2k and forget Obi grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Built2last: 2:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
SonOfAbakaliki:
This is noted

Eko oni baje

You can do better with your propaganda. You just registered this handle last week and claiming Son of Abakaliki and we should beleive you.

Just admit that your candidate is not sellable.

1 Like

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by JosephXavier: 2:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
Fairmedia:

Stop deceiving people, with 10 igbos residing in Benin. Stop it. Stop misleading the public. Only 7 people in that picture. Obedient to a thief?

Why have traded your sense for rotten kpomo?

Peter obi is a thief but you want to campaign for Tinubu?

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by maestroferddi: 2:20pm On Jun 23, 2022
Fairmedia:

Thunder fire you Biafra thieves like Obi. Go rescue your papa from kidnappers in Anambra.
We shall rehabilitate you but if you continue to constitute a nuisance, then you will have to see an expert...
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Mccullum: 2:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
post=114082622:

You don finish them grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Sholaco: 2:24pm On Jun 23, 2022
temitope27:
Where are the residents?
hahaha this Ipob/ESN wouldn't stop hyping this nonsense obi on social media
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 23, 2022
maestroferddi:
We shall rehabilitate you but if you continue to constitute a nuisance, then you will have to see an expert...
Thunder fire your papa and Obi the Pandora thief, only igbos like Obi because he is your criminal brother.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) / Senator Dino Melaye Celebrates Son's Birthday With This Picture / Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.