Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare (44063 Views)

Obidents Celebrate Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday With Gifts And Merriment / Sokoto Residents Take Peter Obi Campaign Rally To The Streets (Video) / Ajah Shanty Community Residents Take Refuge At LBS After Community Raid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2022
JosephXavier:

Why have you refused to trade your sense for rotten kpomo?

Peter obi is a thief but you want to campaign for Tinubu?

Peter Obi is a thief that achieved nothing, why should I support a non achieving hypocrite?
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by observanc1: 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2022
temitope27:
Where are the residents?
eye dey pain u?
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
No be joke
like for peter obi share for tinubu
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
JosephXavier:

Why have you refused to trade your sense for rotten kpomo?

Peter obi is a thief but you want to campaign for Tinubu?

Peter Obi is a thief that achieved nothing, why should I support a non achieving hypocrite?

If he can perform, let him bring peace and development to East first. Obi using lies and English to decieve the youths. Check his credentials, he has achieved nothing, but stole Anambra money to invest in his family business, he was exposed by Pandora papers, for hiding money in foreign accounts, and he refused to declare his assets because he is a thief.
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Arysexy(m): 2:28pm On Jun 23, 2022
temitope27:
but I see less than 10 people there

Have you eaten Agbado and cassava today?

Even Edo state Governor Obaseki recently expressed fear about OBIdient revolution in his state and Nation wide.

We don leave Una with Una thieving ancestors

1 Like

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by beardedboy(m): 2:29pm On Jun 23, 2022
xcolanto:
Obi kererenke obi
Onyara, Obi

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 23, 2022
Arysexy:

Have you eaten Agbado and cassava today?

Even Edo state Governor Obaseki recently expressed fear about OBIdient revolution in his state and Nation wide.

We don leave Una with Una thieving ancestors
He was advising his party dumb head.
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by appliedscience(m): 2:30pm On Jun 23, 2022
As much as I love and support obi as president... Let see beyond him winning for a second .... What happens with the APC n pdp idiot n thiefs he will work with in the Senate, house of rep and other government arms.... Will it not be a case of one good egg in the mist of many bad ones?....... Will his good plans not be fulstrated??
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by observanc1: 2:30pm On Jun 23, 2022
Fairmedia:

These are igbos in Benin, stop lying, am in Benin, we support Tinubu.
Edo no be lagos

1 Like

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by JosephXavier: 2:31pm On Jun 23, 2022
Fairmedia:

If he can perform, let him bring peace and development to East first. Obi using lies and English to decieve the youths. Check his credentials, he has achieved nothing, but stole Anambra money to invest in his family business, he was exposed by Pandora papers, for hiding money in foreign accounts, and he refused to declare his assets because he is a thief.

What did your own father achieve?

1 Like

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Arysexy(m): 2:32pm On Jun 23, 2022
Fairmedia:

Let Buhari arrest him if he ever stole Anambra money.

He who alleges, proves

I thought Buhari is fighting corruption, let him arraign Peter Obi then.

We are wiser now

Tribal politics takes you nowhere

Nigerians are queuing behind Peter Obi of Labour Party, don't be left out.

Agbado and cassava may be your portion but OBIdient is better than Sacrifice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 23, 2022
JosephXavier:

What did your own father achieve?
My father is not contesting for nothing, but as an activist we expose lying thieves.
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
Arysexy:

He who alleges, proves

We are wiser now

If he can perform, let him bring peace and development to East first. Obi using lies and English to decieve the youths. Check his credentials, he has achieved nothing, but stole Anambra money to invest in his family business, he was exposed by Pandora papers, for hiding money in foreign accounts, and he refused to declare his assets because he is a thief. Igbos are eating each other like cannibals, let him give them peace first. Mad people.
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
Arysexy:

He who alleges, proves

We are wiser now

If he can perform, let him bring peace and development to East first. Obi using lies and English to decieve the youths. Check his credentials, he has achieved nothing, but stole Anambra money to invest in his family business, he was exposed by Pandora papers, for hiding money in foreign accounts, and he refused to declare his assets because he is a thief. Obi was a drug dealer, we know all about him, most Nigerian youths are ignorant. Stop lying Benin people don't like nyamiris, they are snakes
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Osobi32(m): 2:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
APCnaPDP:
I hope all these razzmatazz transmute to actual votes.
I'm not really into politics, neither am I campaigning for any body but I want you to have a reflect of what happened in October 2020. It started just like this and later became a nationwide thing. Frankly am proud to witness this in my generation. Let the most capable candidate win.

2 Likes

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:34pm On Jun 23, 2022
temitope27:
Where are the residents?
Bro I am still trying find them oooooo

1 Like

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Arysexy(m): 2:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
appliedscience:
As much as I love and support obi as president... Let see beyond him winning for a second .... What happens with the APC n pdp idiot n thiefs he will work with in the Senate, house of rep and other government arms.... Will it not be a case of one good egg in the mist of many bad ones?....... Will his good plans not be fulstrated??

They will have no option than to allign with him.

It happened in Anambra, he won with a structure less APGA over a state with 99% PDP members. They impeached him illegally BC he was not releasing money, he went to court and won and came back. The state House of assembly seeing that the masses are with him started decamping to APGA

If he enter there as an orphan, it will make him be careful and work for the people, than enter with a known corrupt party and have no option than do their bidding

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by JosephXavier: 2:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
Fairmedia:

My father is not contesting for nothing, but as an activist we expose lying thieves.

Your father maybe Peter Obi's age mate and instead of you to take out your frustrations on him for not giving you a better life, you're here trying to strangle yourself with hate for someone that is doing well on his own

E go make sense if you enter EFCC go prove these allegations since INEC couldn't
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Epollo: 2:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
Just hope all this social medial campaign and votes will manifest real time ooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
Unigrad:
Edo citizen are very obi-dient. Governor Godwin Obaseki have said it.
Lies, Obi is a drug dealer and a thief, Obaseki was talking about the fake social media hype, being carried out by igbos, advising PDP to target that audience too.

I can only see 7 people in that picture, liar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by MuscularDick(m): 2:37pm On Jun 23, 2022
SonOfAbakaliki:
This is noted

As for me, Uche ThankGod, son of Ezilo from the great Umuezeokha clan of Ebonyi State, me and my people will vote right. I came to Tinubu's Lagos with a polybag to sell gala, but today, I am a millionaire. I won't leave development and vote propaganda. The difference between Lagos and Anambra of Nigeria is like Dubai to Mumbai.

My vote and that of my family is for BAT 100%

Eko oni baje
May you obtain mercy and favour in the hands of Yoruba ancestors. I wish you more wealth, favour and abundance in oduduwa land.

You are our honest and truthful brother.

We love you!
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by chrizzyace: 2:37pm On Jun 23, 2022
APCnaPDP:
I hope all these razzmatazz transmute to actual votes.

Guy No Sleep No Sleep Wake Up!!!
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by BananaPeel(m): 2:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
smartidemudia28:
Benin City: Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare (Photos)

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/benin-city-residents-take-to-the-streets-to-celebrate-peter-obi-in-fanfare-photos/
Anything Edo youths put hand, be sure, e go be. Obidience is better than sacrifice.

2 Likes

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Arysexy(m): 2:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
Fairmedia:

He was advising his party dumb head.

Anuofia, did he not express fear about OBIdient revolution hitting everywhere ? Whether to his party or not, the Governor is realistic unlike you Agbado and cassava eater living in denial

1 Like

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
JosephXavier:

Your father maybe Peter Obi's age mate and instead of you to take out your frustrations on him for not giving you a better life, you're here trying to strangle yourself with hate for someone that is doing well on his own

E go make sense if you enter EFCC go prove these allegations since INEC couldn't

Obi is a drug dealer, an Igbo man said this, it's everywhere.

If he can perform, let him bring peace and development to East first. Obi using lies and English to decieve the youths. Check his credentials, he has achieved nothing, but stole Anambra money to invest in his family business, he was exposed by Pandora papers, for hiding money in foreign accounts, and he refused to declare his assets because he is a thief. Stupid thieving tribe.

1 Like

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 23, 2022
Arysexy:

Anuofia, did he not express fear about OBIdient revolution hitting everywhere ? Whether to his party or not, the Governor is realistic unlike you Agbado and cassava eater living in denial
No he didn't, you are a liar, just like you are lying on this thread, only 7 igbos are in the picture. Benin people don't like lying, dumb terrorists.
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by PeterObi4LP: 2:40pm On Jun 23, 2022
temitope27:
Where are the residents?

Residents can be two or more people
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Obainomilano: 2:41pm On Jun 23, 2022
akanbiaa:
Okay
6 people not bad.
....ur masturbation is needed in hell ..there are more peter obi news to masturbate on so just get your soap ready and prepare for loads and loads of orgasm from news related to peter obi.....we well meaning and reasonable Nigerians are obedient

1 Like

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by CSTRR: 2:42pm On Jun 23, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:
igbo people living in Benin

how can LP/PO mobilise some undergraduate who are his kinsmen on political promotion and they're chanting Benin Residents
Even the governor has said in his household there are obidients there.

Keep writing nonsense.

Edo people will show you and tinubu in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by JosephXavier: 2:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
Fairmedia:

Obi is a drug dealer, an Igbo man said this, it's everywhere.

If he can perform, let him bring peace and development to East first. Obi using lies and English to decieve the youths. Check his credentials, he has achieved nothing, but stole Anambra money to invest in his family business, he was exposed by Pandora papers, for hiding money in foreign accounts, and he refused to declare his assets because he is a thief. Stupid thieving tribe.

All these trash you're spewing here is to tell me that Tinubu isn't corrupt or what?

A half dead, critically ill, mentally unbalanced and physically unfit Tinubu that went to jail in America?

Peter obi that goes to England PM's house, has a house in UK with the family living in US and running mullti businesses with US firms and in US too?

Haa, your brain is collapsing

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prince Adedamola Aderemi Visits Obasanjo (photos) / Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye / Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.