Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,852 members, 7,828,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) (47678 Views)

PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike / Atiku Raises Team To Woo Wike, Rivers Governor’s Camp Remain Adamant / Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 24, 2022
He went to woo them but forgot to tell them how important our welfare is. The Chinese have turned Nigerian workers into slaves.

This Tinubu guy may be the worst thing to happen to Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by Beverlyjean(f): 8:09am On Jun 24, 2022
OmoAkin85:
lies from the pit of hell , lekki free trade zone wasn’t planned by tinubu but fashola,even Ambode develop Lagos more than this clown.

Tinubu dint do anything tangible as governor apart from creating lastma that were criminals under his Regime...lagosians feared Lastma more that police cos they took advantage of lagosians ... infact police corruption is attributed to Lastma cos police never knew Lagosians could pay stupid money just to get away from trouble ...police also learnt the technique of setting trap for motorists to make loads of money off motorists from lastma officials...Tinubu never addressed the issues, even as lagosians were begging and crying that Lastma officials were extorting them... I remember my Dad paying them 25k as far back as 2001 , was still young then... just cause he made a wrong turn in Victoria Island ...they were there, saw him trying to make a u turn but they dint even try to stop him from doing it , they just waited like wolves and the moment he did the u turn they all flooded his vehicle like park of wolves ... It was during fasholas regime that they stopped lastma officials from those evil acts ... they started sacking the criminals , he told them to correct motorists instead of arresting them , unless if its those that follow one way on purpose .... under the same Tinubu , Thats Apapa Road became a disaster and it has never been same till date... under Tinubu ,the Orile to okoko Road became a mess .... lagos should really thank fashola for what it is today ... Tinubu did nothing as governor apart from trying to set himself up financially for life thru holding on to lagos funds by installing his puppets to do his bidding and also making sure that hoodlums took over the city... he empowered hoodlums incase obasanjo tried to take lagos from him ... itvwud have been bloody in lagos if obasanjo ever tried that ... Tinubu is notva man to rule the nation ... real lagosians know this ... only his benefactors , those that just came to lagos after 99 and hoodlums are singing his praises

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:09am On Jun 24, 2022
Records show that Tinubu remains the best and most visionary presidential candidate among the lot

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by Anndrew(m): 8:10am On Jun 24, 2022
Built2last:

Too much fake research for an opposition. Admit that the attention the guy is getting is making all you Tinubu supporters loose sleep.

I pledge to support Tinubu if you can share a video or resent article where your master Tinubu has outlined what he will do for Nigeria apart from it's my turn. I made Buhari president. Oh i forgot, i have a video where he has bagged beans to distribute already.

set yourself free from religious and ethnic slavery. Come clean, the reason you are not supporting Obi is because he is a christian and Igbo

He has told us what he will do. Can your oga at the top speak so we can check which plan serves us right in the interest of Nigeria.

I am from Cross River state. I voted OBJ in 1999 and 2003. Okadigbo and Buhari contested in 2003. I chose OBJ because he was better than Buhari/Okadigbo. 2007 i voted Yaradua/Good luck. There were Igbo and Yoruba contesters. 2015 I voted GEJ. 2023 i am voting Peter Obi. can you see i have gone round Nigeria in the interest of Nigeria but you lots see Nigeria through the eye of religion or tribe before chosing who to vote

I wont reply you again. If Tinubu wins and sells Nigeria rewarding political allies. Its not my problem I visit Nigeria twice every year to supervise my little company in Abuja. My second passport will take me to 180 countries of the world with no visa required. you see i am not the one to suffer neither will my children. God bless

Will you have the decency
thanx bro,u say it all...am delta and I support obi..e go shock them

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by Littlefingerjp: 8:11am On Jun 24, 2022
shinealight:

My friend, I don’t have a village….never did!
For starters, he helped to create thousand of jobs at the Lekki Free Trade Zone…..that’s how leaders help their people, not by killing them or asking them to stay at home to die of hunger!
Thank you brother,ur reply shows you are wise.. What do you mean by help,I was forced to use my dictionary because I don't think we really understand the word 'help'..
How do you claim to have built Lagos or have helped your people when close to 50%(Not certain) of the state revenues goes to ur pocket..Did yu help the state or helped yourself
To me I think Lagos is a slave to Tinubu because you can't finish helping me and den start to extort from me,its like giving you slice bread and den tomorrow I ask you to give me toast bread..Thank you very much sir

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by RexTramadol1: 8:16am On Jun 24, 2022
Built2last:
Tinubu is becoming unsellable by the day.

Imagine a 2006 article posted for us to trust 2022 in Tinubu's hands.

Find something sellable about him apart from that he helped people

He didn't help me and over 180 million Nigerians. In fact he punished us with Buhari

You guys are also talking about 2007 thereabouts and asking peeps to go and verify

Abi which kinda double standard is that

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by redcliff: 8:16am On Jun 24, 2022
richie240:

The noise makers know ds for a fact but right from inception of this great country, their Achilles heels has always been tribalism and bigotry.

The average ipobian had rather support a madman of Igbo descent than support an expert from another region all bcus "blood is thicker than water".
Their support for obi is not issue-based but ethnocentric. No amount of proof of excellent antecedents of tinubu will make them see him in good light talkless of vote for him; and no amount of proofs of wrongdoings of obi will stop them from voting obi.

An African proverb says " the pounded yam of 20 years can still scorch your hands". Las-las, by Feb 27, their eyes will clear!

To be honest with you all, and I do hope that you see my argument from my point of view. Tinubu had many things that went well for him given that from 1999 he was the first governor to handle Lagos after a long military regime. Lagos has always been the centre of excellence, anyday and anytime. You need to be someone like Buhari to not make anything good in the 8years you handle a state like Lagos, now using buhari as a comparison is the worst case scenario. Tinubu also had the privilege of being in opposition that did very well after pdp. Infact, he single handedly carried AD to the point where it is now (APC), as much as you see it as a disadvantage this helped him become much more powerful and influential in his own right. Tinubu is a shrewd politician and i agree with that. But were you living in Lagos when Tinubu was governor, did you also live in Lagos when Fashola was governor? If so, you will agree with me that in terms of development, Tinubu did not do much for lagos as compared to his successor Fashola, as far as the visibility rather than the actual backbone of the work that was done in their combined 16years. This could have been for many reasons. one of which I would deduce is the fact that he (Tinubu) probably laid the ground work on what other governors after him ran on, he was also able to control (which was big to his advantage) the choice and selection after him for over 20+ years.

Its easier to see the pain points of others from outside the circle, rather than when you are in it, and especially, when you have the machinery to control it, you can swing the tides your way (which I believe, is what he "Tinubu" did). With that being said, Tinubu under different conditions, such as his age, may have been the best fit for a president given his influence, power and wealth of experience but, I will say, we do not want another Buhari in power. we should not deceive ourselves, Tinubu is way older than how old he claims to be. For this reason alone (his age), I am not supporting him. Nigeria is at a time now where we need someone who will hit the ground running, is not slow, can be at multiple meetings in a short span, will be physically present and to be honest, Tinubu is not that person. We cannot have another 8years of someone that will behave like Buhari in terms of health status. Also, if I was to choose between the two top contenders, I would have gone for an Atiku because he is an inclusive person, he looks physically healthy than Tinubu and also has experience and businesses which semi-automatically translate to the fact that he will be able to manage an economy well.

Then again, if you look at the other spectrum, why will someone want to even vote the both of them in the first place when there is someone much younger, also has a good track record as a former governor, is intellectually sound like the others, able to hit the ground running and has already given snippets of what he can do to move the economy forward which revolves around cutting waste, and increasing production, getting people out of poverty which i think is a good way in a sense to solve many of the issues we are facing today. first of all, these earlier mentioned themes are encompassing because they have sub-themes embedded in them. First off, how do you increase production. This means that you will have to work on the factors of production, Land, Capital, Labor and Entrepreneurship. They also have their sub-themes and the depth goes on and on, and you will need to tackle all these sub-themes before you can say yes, you increased production. You cannot increase production without fixing electricity, you also cannot increase production without working on the distribution channels which also has to do with how those goods get to where they get to. This means that transportation, roads, storage has to be fixed.

I am just giving you a snippet to how these things actually work and work well for you to say yes by tackling these, you increased production, got people out of poverty and also increased the capacity and earnings of the economy you are governing. This is the reason I prefer a Peter Obi because I do believe he is sound, has a clear statement of purpose, and will also check the factors that has been a topic of discussion for a long time now, a SE presidency (it is only fair that we see what SE can do at the helm of affairs. It can never be half as bad as the present administration) , a Christian (a Northern muslim just did his 8years) and a much younger presidential candidature.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by rickyrex(m): 8:16am On Jun 24, 2022
TooNoisy:
Records are always there and facts never lie. Lekki free trade zone is becoming a new city employing hundreds of thousands.

The same people who are some if the greatest beneficiaries of Tinubu's vision are now his greatest critics. It was the same thing they did to Awolowo. These people came from the South East to enjoy Awolowo's free education policy in the early 80s but hated him so much.

I think the best thing is for Nigeria to adopt true federalism with a certain percentage of jobs reserved for people in that region. Lets see how some people will survive if they had to go back to their region.

Lalasticlala
if you dont know history just get out of social media . awolowo deprived the delta and edo frin benefiting from the economy development of the old western region. he was so tribalistic and selfish in ensuring an equal right to every state under his region that was the major reasons why edo and delta pulled out fron been a a western region. And to think that the major reason why lagos seems to be the hub of commercial centre has been dated back to the time of lagos been the capital of nigeria, and it closness to other west africa region . Abuja today was a deep village to some people who hails from there but today abuja is another beautiful place to be. Tell your government to move the capital to onisha, aba or owerri. I swear you will shot down lagos. The businesses you pride yourself today in lagos are 60percent owned by the igbos. Call any business centre in lagos i will tell you they are controlled by igbos . The result of the civil war is what you people are enjoying today in the west. Tell tinubu to leave china people alone and ask yorubas to bring out their money and invest in their region

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by beejay85: 8:16am On Jun 24, 2022
Built2last:

Too much fake research for an opposition. Admit that the attention the guy is getting is making all you Tinubu supporters loose sleep.

I pledge to support Tinubu if you can share a video or resent article where your master Tinubu has outlined what he will do for Nigeria apart from it's my turn. I made Buhari president. Oh i forgot, i have a video where he has bagged beans to distribute already.

set yourself free from religious and ethnic slavery. Come clean, the reason you are not supporting Obi is because he is a christian and Igbo

He has told us what he will do. Can your oga at the top speak so we can check which plan serves us right in the interest of Nigeria.

I am from Cross River state. I voted OBJ in 1999 and 2003. Okadigbo and Buhari contested in 2003. I chose OBJ because he was better than Buhari/Okadigbo. 2007 i voted Yaradua/Good luck. There were Igbo and Yoruba contesters. 2015 I voted GEJ. 2023 i am voting Peter Obi. can you see i have gone round Nigeria in the interest of Nigeria but you lots see Nigeria through the eye of religion or tribe before chosing who to vote

I wont reply you again. If Tinubu wins and sells Nigeria rewarding political allies. Its not my problem I visit Nigeria twice every year to supervise my little company in Abuja. My second passport will take me to 180 countries of the world with no visa required. you see i am not the one to suffer neither will my children. God bless

He doesn't need to give his opposition something to run amok with on social media.
Obviously his policies will run contrary to the current administration's.
Put yourself in the shoe of his advisers- will you advise him to condemn PMB's economic policies? That will amount to "Outshining the master"
If he does that,I bet Atiku would have won by 3pm on election day- that PMB will assure using powers at his disposal
Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by mercychigo: 8:17am On Jun 24, 2022
I heard he is corrupt! I also heard he brought a bullion van loaded with cash on the eve of 2019 presidential election. Finally, I heard from reliable sources that EFCC is afraid of him. Someone also said that he is very kind to street gangs because he was a former drug lord. It's well with Nigeria oh. But from the bottom of my heart I wish him the best in his political endeavors and same to all other political aspirants.
Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by kyriannelson(m): 8:19am On Jun 24, 2022
Seun and the Admins including OP are APC member.. the way you guys advertise Tinubu on the low-key everyday here

Peter Obi is the way please
Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by SamuelLoch: 8:19am On Jun 24, 2022
Built2last:

This thing pain you seriously

E pele oo.

Obi left office when as Governor and when did Tinubu leave office. When was Obi's investment made

You guys should all go back to school to understand basic economics

The lagos you brandish is Tinubus private property but Tribe and religion has blinded you even as you wallow in poverty and blindly following him.

Lagos has high IGR but the loan the state is owing is higher than their monthly generated income. Lagos has the highest loan in the hwole of Africa for a city in a country.

Think and be free from religious bigotry and ethnic chauvinism

I'm not really interested in your debate, but the paragraph in bold.

If you're wealthy, and you work on a lot of developmental projects (maybe a few), yet you don't have a loan, you don't understand Economics.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by Jack500: 8:21am On Jun 24, 2022
MurderX:
Nobody is in doubt of Tinubu's prowess in governance as a vibrant younger man but we must also admit that he has not aged well and his body has become weak. Everything good thing that he accomplished is from throwback of his good old days, he doesn't have the mental and physical capacity to do such today and must yield to a youthful president. Nigeria is not Lagos, the dynamics are very complicated and different that is why somebody as articulated as Fashola while a Governor could not do the magic as a minister.

What were you expecting him to do today? Is he in government/Power?
Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by olas24u(f): 8:21am On Jun 24, 2022
OmoAkin85:
mtheew tinubu plan fourth mainlan bridge I laugh in Chinese, keep the lie up

It's part of the master plan
Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by jaxxy(m): 8:23am On Jun 24, 2022
KGD10:

Ipob with their st*pid brain as usual. For simplicity, this is what your Peter Obi did. Go drink more alcohol your dumb Peter Obi invested in

Using lagos money for his personal investment? Tinubu has questions to answer.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by olas24u(f): 8:23am On Jun 24, 2022
OmoAkin85:
stop deceiving the illiterate..Lagos development is inevitable with or without tinubu. Fashola is d best governor of lagos, till date stop dis hype for God’s sake

You must follow a plan ,fashola followed the plan
Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by Mailthaddeus(m): 8:23am On Jun 24, 2022
trutharena:
This same free trade zone now hold billion $$ investments for Lagos. This is a man with foresight, he plan and build a long lasting framework that can be continued with successive government.

How can you even compare Tinubu success as governor and ability to grow economy to expand revenue base to that of Obi?

Your problem is that u don't care about the spread of investment. Tinubu wooing investors to Lekki Free trade zone with distribute wealth, but create a localised wealth for himself and friends, but Obi considers an investment that benefits the common man through employment creation and production that will in-turn generate exports goods for the country. Besides, u can't compare d location of both states.
Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by BannarBannar: 8:23am On Jun 24, 2022
Anyway, I don’t blame stupid Obi people who can only reason upside down through their Anu, Tinubu is old, that is a fact but am beginning to like this man based on his past achievement and that is what Nigeria need for now, someone that can turn the economy around and his very smart. He did free trade zone which house the Largest Single Train Refinery in the world not even in Africa and a lot of people run from other 35 States in the country to Lagos to earn living even the stupid Obedient people full Lagos and rant day in day out, why can’t you stay in Anambra and we know you are doing justice. In a dwindling economy, only Lagos state can’t stand easily and they don’t produce oil but have visionary leader who can forecast future, even Nigerians outside the country work to invest in Lagos not Anambra, your Governor’s steal to invest in Lagos and even Tinubu leave in Lagos and doesn’t run outside the country to stay.

Anyway I can’t blame the followers because they are just as dumb as Peter Obi because I can’t imagine a sane person will think he will win presidential election with southern youth vote alone which not all of them will vote you. At least I that am typing may not vote him 2023 . I’m from the south and you can wail that is your own cup of tea everybody has their choice to take in everything. We need result in Nigeria not Sympathy. I can’t vote because of I don’t waste money when you don’t have any concrete plan for us and can’t point to any successful investment. I COME IN PEACE before Peter Obi Online Bandit will start wailing
Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by perrychemical: 8:24am On Jun 24, 2022
Built2last:

Tinubu investment with money stolen from you people. what has happened to your brains. Lagos is the most indebted state in Nigeria. think. Remove tribe and religion for the interest of Nigeria. Northerners and other Yorubas campaining for Obi are Igbos too. Can you see Obi is a goal. The IPOB tag you guys want to deploy is not working. Many Yorubas will die for Obi. Same with Many northerners. Get ready Campaign will start August 8. Thats when you should drink the snipper. E go shock una

Most of those projects in Lagos were PPP projects if you know what that means.

You people should stop saying rubish that someone stole money. Most of our past leaders will be talking about not having properties in Lagos, Abuja and London. Please, anyone that tell you about that, is an indication of bad thing to happen if such person should become the president. As far as I am concern, I like Tinubu personality without any form of religious and ethnic bias. Tinubu should steal our money and
invest that money is better than someone that will say at the end of my tenure, I left some money in the treasury without any growth in the real sector.

I think you people should stop supporting poverty and self profess integrity people in government. History has showned that it does not end well. We do not want someone that will say, I have no shoe, I have no house in Lagos. Please, poverty no dey tire you people?

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by crafteck(m): 8:26am On Jun 24, 2022
trutharena:
This same free trade zone now hold billion $$ investments for Lagos. This is a man with foresight, he plan and build a long lasting framework that can be continued with successive government.

When we tell these guys why we are supporting Tinubu because of his past succes as goevrnor, they abuse us and compare him with Obituary OR they accuse us of tribalism.

How can you even compare Tinubu success as governor and ability to grow economy to expand revenue base to that of Obi?

How blind are you, if there is job opening for a thousand people, tinubu would give thugs and touts 999 and his daughter the last opening, you aint his daughter so who r u

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by Littlefingerjp: 8:28am On Jun 24, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Records show that Tinubu remains the best and most visionary presidential candidate among the lot
okay let's agree he is the best candidate for the job..What of his health issue,will it flee when he becomes president.. In a sane country, you can't present a sick person to be president

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by Bfly: 8:28am On Jun 24, 2022
Why do Nigerians always deem it fit to depend on foreigners especially china to help build their nation?

Is it because we are broke or lacking manpower or not technologically wise? Maybe we don't believe in ourselves to build our own nation.

Somebody help me.

I feel we will always be behind, living this way.

There is nothing new here in Nigeria, probably except the ways of consuming other people invention.

Lots of ideas dying daily due to lack of government recognition and support.

Only Nigerians can truly build Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by BannarBannar: 8:29am On Jun 24, 2022
[quote author=perrychemical post=114105468][/quote]Good one bro. They are ingrate and don’t think well. Most of them work or has investment in Lagos and yet condemn him. Before Tinubu what was Lekki, AJAH and Ibeju Lekki
Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by BannarBannar: 8:31am On Jun 24, 2022
Bfly:
Why do Nigerians always deem it fit to depend on foreigners especially china to help build their nation?

Is it because we are broke or lacking manpower or not technologically wise? Maybe we don't believe in ourselves to build our own nation.

Somebody help me.

I feel we will always be behind, living this way.

There is nothing new here in Nigeria, probably except the ways of consuming other people invention.

Lots of ideas dying daily due to lack of government recognition and support.

Only Nigerians can truly build Nigeria.

The thread says investor, No be people wry get money go come invest, like Eko Atlantic woo investors from United State . Nah person with money dey invest oo
Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by perrychemical: 8:32am On Jun 24, 2022
crafteck:

How blind are you, if therr is job opening for a thousand people, tinubu would give thugs and touts 999 and his daughter the last opening, you aint his daughter so who r u

I laugh in one camera. The people called thugs are part of the society. They must be able to fond something doing as well to cater for their own family. The fact that you are educated does not mean you deserve a better life than those without education. That is the mentality of a western way of life. You cannot have a virile society without carrying everyone along. Those guys you call thugs are not actually such, the society, fustration lead them to that kind of life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by adamrita068: 8:32am On Jun 24, 2022
WHAT ARE COGNITIVE ENHANCERS OR MIND PILLS?
Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by perrychemical: 8:35am On Jun 24, 2022
BannarBannar:

Thank you for this response.

The thread says investor, No be people wry get money go come invest, like Eko Atlantic woo investors from United State . Nah person with money dey invest oo
Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by Felincous(m): 8:36am On Jun 24, 2022
Built2last:

I'm a Christian, I don't vote for people because of religion. What did Peter Obi achieve when he was the Governor of Anambra state.
If he failed in governing small Anambra State, how will he govern Nigeria without failing again?

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by Buksaylor: 8:36am On Jun 24, 2022
Abdul05:
grin grin

This acts as cog in the wheel of development

Admittedly,

It will generate employment... grin

Hope he travelled with enough Pampers...
Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by livinbygrace: 8:36am On Jun 24, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
This is the type of purposeful leadership some ignorant interlopers are comparing with a certain Pandora tax haven fraudster who was stacking Anambra's commonwealth in offshore accounts while his people are forced to become economic migrants in neighbouring cities and states.

Vote TINUBU 2023. Vote APC.

What I know is that most Anambra men though hardworking but very cunning .They can’t be trusted
Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by Ara21(f): 8:37am On Jun 24, 2022
E remain Atiku to travel maybe to Germany.
Re: Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) by a4cube: 8:37am On Jun 24, 2022
Obi China Vs Tinubu China.

Hehehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Benue Lawmakers Climb Fence To Stop Impeachment Plot Against Ortom (VIDEO) / Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua / Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.