Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,163 members, 7,829,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? (3529 Views)

Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image? / Why Do Christians Reject Old Testament Laws But Stick To Tithing / Are We Truly Not To Obey The Old Testament Laws Anymore? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? by MightySparrow: 10:28am On Mar 08, 2023
Lawag3:

Do spirit have chromosomes. Chromosomes are characteristics of physical bodies not spiritual bodies.

Do mind the ignoramus, he wants to claim he knows the Bible more than Christians. I watch his mentors, Zakir Naik and Shabby Ally dishing out nonsense to continue in Islamic deception.

His 72 houris are waiting for him by the river of rum in Al - Jaanah. grin
Re: If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? by TenQ: 10:49am On Mar 08, 2023
MightySparrow:

This Antichristian fellow is an ignorant fellow. When you ask him questions that will expose the lies of Islam, he suddenly disappears to appear in another thread.

He enjoys the lies of Islam wella!
It is a normal Islamic protocol to ask such stupid questions like
1. When Jesus died, who was presiding over the Universe as God
2. Show us in the Bible where Jesus said "I am God, Worship me!"
3. Show us Trinity in the Bible
etc
They often don't reverse the question and see how it sound if it is about Islam
Re: If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? by MightySparrow: 1:54pm On Mar 08, 2023
TenQ:

It is a normal Islamic protocol to ask such stupid questions like
1. When Jesus died, who was presiding over the Universe as God
2. Show us in the Bible where Jesus said "I am God, Worship me!"
3. Show us Trinity in the Bible
etc
They often don't reverse the question and see how it sound if it is about Islam
They are not sincere. You only need to watch Christian Prince how he rubbish the Quran and their Hadith. The books are compendiums of nonsense. Antichristian and his group will come here and be saying nonsense.

The ignorance of Antichristian is abysmal. He doesn't understand how Christians reason and concept of Christianity.
Re: If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? by TenQ: 2:58pm On Mar 08, 2023
MightySparrow:

They are not sincere. You only need to watch Christian Prince how he rubbish the Quran and their Hadith. The books are compendiums of nonsense. Antichristian and his group will come here and be saying nonsense.

The ignorance of Antichristian is abysmal. He doesn't understand how Christians reason and concept of Christianity.

Thank God for an Arab like Christian Prince, so many mistranslations of the Qur'an have been exposed. Muslims by nature are too sentimental about the RELIGION that the TRUTH is thrown OVERBOARD.

Without LIES, Islam as a Religion CRUMBLES. The Decking of lies is in multiple stairs of skyscraper!

1 Like

Re: If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? by MightySparrow: 8:41pm On Mar 08, 2023
TenQ:

Thank God for an Arab like Christian Prince, so many mistranslations of the Qur'an have been exposed. Muslims by nature are too sentimental about the RELIGION that the TRUTH is thrown OVERBOARD.

Without LIES, Islam as a Religion CRUMBLES. The Decking of lies is in multiple stairs of skyscraper!

Antichristian will not call him and will come and be forming as a scholar.

Islam is all about power, sex, and greed. Nothing divine. It is a stupid religion by a stupid prophet.

Some of the Hadiths are so ridiculously shameful that Muslims deny them. Many Muslims are embarrassed when they learn about them.
Re: If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? by TenQ: 10:56pm On Mar 08, 2023
MightySparrow:

Antichristian will not call him and will come and be forming as a scholar.

Islam is all about power, sex, and greed. Nothing divine. It is a stupid religion by a stupid prophet.

Some of the Hadiths are so ridiculously shameful that Muslims deny them. Many Muslims are embarrassed when they learn about them.
Any embarrassing Hadith is acclaimed to be DAIF (weak). Interestingly, whenever it suits Muslims, the so-called weak hadiths is used in their preachings.

Islam was set up for jusy one reason: to mislead people away from true Salvation in Christ Jesus .

Even the Qur'an itself is not free from these embarrassing verses
Re: If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? by SIRTee15: 2:04am On Mar 09, 2023
OkCornel:

You didn’t understand Dtruthspeaker’s analogy.

He’s explaining “ONE” in the context of unity, and not a literal number.

For example, a man shall leave his father and mother and cleave unto his wife and they shall be ONE flesh.

ONE in this context is unity.

Jesus prayed in John 17 v 22 that all believers should be ONE (be United) just as he and the Father are ONE (United).

It doesn’t mean believer A is the same person as believer B. It actually means they are working together in unity.

John 17 v 22-23
22 I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one
23 I in them and you in me—so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.

So to clear up the confusion, Jesus is not the same person as the Father. He is one with the Father because he works in unity with the Father.

Can I ask u a question?
Do u worship the father and son separately?
Re: If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? by SIRTee15: 2:40am On Mar 09, 2023
jaephoenix:

This KJV
And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head
These were children. So you can't escape that.
And no, they didn't enter into any covenant with yahweh. They're kids, remember.
He was instructed by his father Judah, so he had to obey and that's caused his death. By the way, if he had disobeyed his old man, he'd have been stoned for disobedience, which was a law given by your yahweh. Which other people had coitus interruptus in the Bible?
No problem

Those kids were young men according to Jewish scriptures. They were not some pre teens without knowledge of what they were doing.

All Onan had to do if he wasn't interested in rasing kids they weren't his own was to say NO. He didn't, he wanted the pleasure but not the responsibility. That's was a wicked thing.
No one will kill him if he refused. Judah noticed the trend and refused to pass the lady on to his 3rd child as per tradition- nothing happened to him.
Judah could have man up and perform the deed himself but stylishly sent her away- God didn't kill him.

The verse is all about taking responsibility that comes with pleasure, God hates it the opposite- a warning to men who denies responsibility for pregnancy they create and force the woman to have an abortion.
Re: If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? by OkCornel(m): 6:07am On Mar 09, 2023
SIRTee15:

Can I ask u a question?

The lamb (son) and the one who sits on the throne (father) receive worship.

Revelation 5 v 13-14
Re: If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:23am On Mar 09, 2023
SIRTee15:

Can I ask u a question?

The Son is Who is our own God and in charge of us and it is Him we know, therefore we can worship Him because His Father, Whom we do not know, gave Him Authority over us.
Re: If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:23am On Mar 09, 2023
OkCornel:

The lamb (son) and the one who sits on the throne (father) receive worship.

Revelation 5 v 13-14

Perfect Answer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? by AntiChristian: 8:33am On Mar 09, 2023
Lawag3:

When he came down as a human he had chromosomes

As a God he doesn't.

Muslim believe in the soul right so when you die is your soul going to have your DNA 🧬 is it going to have your chromosomes no why because all those are part of your physical body does God have a physical body no doesn't

You argue like a thug think before you ask

How do thugs argue? You must live among thugs to know how they argue!
When Jesus your God came down he picked up chromosomes somewhere in his mother's womb.
When he left earth can you show us where he dropped the chromosomes and body before going up?

And comparing Jesus to the "Sons of God" in Genesis 6:1-4, Sons of God too can come down to impregnate women!
How did they have chromosomes/DNA?
How did they have Sperm?
How did they have erection?
How did they know about copulation?

If Jesus is God and can become man then his father too can be same!
His father can cry, be born vaginally, suffer pain and die too!
Re: If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? by AntiChristian: 8:39am On Mar 09, 2023
MightySparrow:

That's the lie Islam is teaching you!

That is not your business anyway, we don't ask you to believe. Just leave us.

1. Our own God, Jehovah, (not Allah(a dubious name not known by Adam, Enoch, Noah, Moses, David, Solomon, Jesus, all those who came before Mohammed) ordained and completed the Bible.
2. Christianity is a progressive revelations (called dispensations), you are not supposed to know because you are not within.

Mark 4:11-12
[11]And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:
[12]That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them.

Also
Revelation 22:15
[15]For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Galatians 4:22-31
[22]For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
[23]But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
[24]Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
[25]For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her [/b]children.
[26]But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
[27]For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband.
[28]Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.
[29]But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
[[b]30]Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.
[31]So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman, but of the free.

Note the bolded.

Jesus never wrote any book? Nor sanctioned any to be written or spread before he left

When you affirm that Jesus didn't write any book, where did your prophet get the injil he was talking about?

Leave us alone and follow your community truth.
We are christians, sons and daughters of the most high God. You are a slave!

I have seen how you have been mentioning me on 10q's post.
I don't think you want me to leave you alone!

Muhammad and Jesus never wrote any Books!
Muhammad instructed his companions to write.
Jesus's disciples too did write.

This should be common sense to you!

All the jargons you typed never said God ordained anything called "Bible".

Na human create Bible as a collections of Books canonized and accepted by some founding fathers!
Re: If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? by Lawag3: 8:48am On Mar 09, 2023
AntiChristian:

How do thugs argue? You must live among thugs to know how they argue!
When Jesus your God came down he picked up chromosomes somewhere in his mother's womb.
When he left earth can you show us where he dropped the chromosomes and body before going up?

And comparing Jesus to the "Sons of God" in Genesis 6:1-4, Sons of God too can come down to impregnate women!
How did they have chromosomes/DNA?
How did they have Sperm?
How did they have erection?
How did they know about copulation?

If Jesus is God and can become man then his father too can be same!
His father can cry, be born vaginally, suffer pain and die too!

When Elijah was taken up he was taken in his body the bible says that when Christians are taken up during the rapture we will be given a new spiritual body o that prove that we will ascend with are bodies then a new one will be given to us.

The bible said they took up bodies that means the bodies were already existing if not they would have made a body but they can't because only God can create. The Answer is since the sons of God (angels) were spirit that do not have physical bodies the could have possessed some bodies therefore controlling it.

The bodies they possessed already had sperm and can have erection

Angels are not dumb creatures they are knowledgeable more knowledgeable than humans
Re: If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? by AntiChristian: 9:08am On Mar 09, 2023
Lawag3:

When Elijah was taken up he was taken in his body the bible says that when Christians are taken up during the rapture we will be given a new spiritual body o that prove that we will ascend with are bodies then a new one will be given to us.

The bible said they took up bodies that means the bodies were already existing if not they would have made a body but they can't because only God can create. The Answer is since the sons of God (angels) were spirit that do not have physical bodies the could have possessed some bodies therefore controlling it.

The bodies they possessed already had sperm and can have erection

Angels are not dumb creatures they are knowledgeable more knowledgeable than humans

The "Bible says".... does the Bible have mouth?
Quote the verses as i did in mine!
Re: If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? by Lawag3: 9:12am On Mar 09, 2023
AntiChristian:

The "Bible says".... does the Bible have mouth?
Quote the verses as i did in mine!

Read the verse you Quoted from top to bottom grin
Re: If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? by Ken4Christ: 10:06am On Mar 09, 2023
divinemichael:
Note; I don't misunderstand the trinity, I clearly understand that Christ is God in the sense that he is one of the trinity, and consubstantial with God and is infact God's word, and thus God.
My question is how come he gave laws to Moses, and later came to earth to find fault in some of those same laws? Isn't that inconsistent?

The laws he gave to Moses was never part of his original plan. God never intended to relate with us through written codes.

When he called Abraham, he didn't endorse him because he kept a written code. He credited Abraham with righteousness just because he believed.

The just shall live by faith.

Follow my thread on the woman question for a better understanding. I dealt so much with the subject of the law there.
Re: If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? by AntiChristian: 10:11am On Mar 09, 2023
Lawag3:

You even made a claim which you don't know the verse!
Re: If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? by Lawag3: 11:14am On Mar 09, 2023
AntiChristian:

You even made a claim which you don't know the verse!

Sometimes I don't understand you. i quoted the same verse you brought up Genesis 6, I told you to read it from top to bottom. Read the whole verse. Word for word
Re: If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? by MightySparrow: 11:21am On Mar 09, 2023
AntiChristian:

I have seen how you have been mentioning me on 10q's post.
I don't think you want me to leave you alone!

Muhammad and Jesus never wrote any Books!
Muhammad instructed his companions to write.
Jesus's disciples too did write.

This should be common sense to you!

All the jargons you typed never said God ordained anything called "Bible".

Na human create Bible as a collections of Books canonized and accepted by some founding fathers!

Who instituted the Quran?

Who instituted mutt'ah? Why is it that some Muslims claim that only shia practice it.

Who abrogated it.
Islam is a joke my friend
Re: If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? by AntiChristian: 3:02pm On Mar 09, 2023
MightySparrow:

Who instituted the Quran?

Who instituted mutt'ah? Why is it that some Muslims claim that only shia practice it.

Who abrogated it.
Islam is a joke my friend

I think you are the inane and ignorant clown here!
Re: If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? by AntiChristian: 3:04pm On Mar 09, 2023
Lawag3:

The verse never stated that God can't also come to earth like Jesus did!

If Jesus is God, then his father can die and do other things he did!
Re: If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? by MightySparrow: 3:42pm On Mar 09, 2023
AntiChristian:

I think you are the inane and ignorant clown here!

How?
Face your Islam, we are not related!
To Christianity, Islam, Mohammed, Jubril (Islamic Jubril) are cursed.
That is what our own Bible teaches.!!! undecided
Re: If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? by AntiChristian: 5:20pm On Mar 09, 2023
MightySparrow:

How?
Face your Islam, we are not related!
To Christianity, Islam, Mohammed, Jubril (Islamic Jubril) are cursed.
That is what our own Bible teaches.!!! undecided

Where in the Bible?

And who taught that in the Bible O ignorant bloke?
Re: If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? by MightySparrow: 6:38pm On Mar 09, 2023
AntiChristian:

Where in the Bible?

[8]But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
[9]As we said before, so say I now again, If any man (including Mohammed) preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
Galatians 1:8-9

Christian faith is done and seAle before Mohammed.

So leave us alone!
Re: If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? by MightySparrow: 7:53pm On Mar 09, 2023
AntiChristian:

Where in the Bible?

[8]But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
[9]As we said before, so say I now again, If any man ( Any man, Mohammed, Sheikhs, Imams Alfas, Antichristian, Zakir Naik, Ahmed Deedat...) preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
Galatians 1:8-9

I think you can read English. That is our Bible. We are Christians and don't reason like Muslims. You don't have part in our covenant and heritage!
Re: If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? by jaephoenix(m): 8:30pm On Mar 09, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Mad ibo man, you never reach 30 o but e no go better for you. By 32, you go down finish patapata.

Even if you do yahoo yahoo, e no go work. Police go arrest you and you go still come out worse than dustbin rat for Sahara desert.
Lawag3
Re: If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? by jaephoenix(m): 8:31pm On Mar 09, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Ibo fool, I see say you dey d down, come make I set your existence.

You no go get pikin at all. The pikin dem talk say be your own go be your Papa own! And d bastard go dey vex you as tay you go kill am. Den you don turn vagabond be dat.
Lawag3
Re: If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? by jaephoenix(m): 8:32pm On Mar 09, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You are lying yansh man yansh licker! grin you have not yet passed 30. And I already can see it that for a long time your days are full of sorrows and frustrations and failures as I have cursed you the last time which is why you have finally gone mad and even though your words are correctly placed, they are exactly words a mad person who went to school would say. You are now mad because you have been turned to a frustrated fool! Nothing you do would work, and so shall it be until you die a very slow painful death.

Lawag3
Re: If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? by jaephoenix(m): 8:33pm On Mar 09, 2023
Lawag3:

Do spirit have chromosomes. Chromosomes are characteristics of physical bodies not spiritual bodies.

What do spiritual bodies have
Re: If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? by jaephoenix(m): 8:34pm On Mar 09, 2023
MightySparrow:

Do mind the ignoramus, he wants to claim he knows the Bible more than Christians. I watch his mentors, Zakir Naik and Shabby Ally dishing out nonsense to continue in Islamic deception.

His 72 houris are waiting for him by the river of rum in Al - Jaanah. grin
Unfortunately your Bible isnt much better
Re: If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? by jaephoenix(m): 8:35pm On Mar 09, 2023
TenQ:

There's more deceit in the bible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Where In The Bible Does It Say We Have Free Will ? / Creflo Dollar Needs $65 Million To Buy A New Private Jet (pictures) / Sinners in Christ Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.