Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK (117377 Views)

Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini / Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age / Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by Martinsovih(m): 10:52am On Jun 24, 2022
If the pictures there is anything to go by, the boy is clearly way above 15.let the court do proper medicals on the boy. It's not all the time we talk as if we don't have brains

1 Like

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by Emary(f): 10:52am On Jun 24, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

I’m positive that the hospital in London performed an MRI among other things. They wouldn’t have made the arrests unless they had hard evidence.

Well, let's see how it goes. I am strongly against organ trafficking but I can see how someone would try to take advantage of a situation like this.
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:52am On Jun 24, 2022
MartinsD12:

Before who will apply visa for a homeless poor boy read Ike ekweremadu letter to UK is there on front page now that is what happened, the boy age was false that's where Ike got it wrong , the issue of child trafficking for human organ harvesting wrong because the boy agreed to donate his kidney just that they got to UK , kidney didn't match he was told to prepare to go back to suffering

head Nigeria that is where problem started , he never wanted to go back to suffering you can't blame him but his approach is bad , he could have begged Ike ekweremadu since the donor didn't work to help him to secure a better life which I think Ike ekweremadu would have agreed to help but age falsification might be working against Ike ekweremadu now , UK is not Nigeria where everything will be over looked , age falsification is a big crime in UK one can be sentence alone. Whatever the issue poverty contributed hugely and organ donor is not an easy thing to do I believe money manipulation might have been involved

A minor cannot consent, especially a minor who isn’t a citizen of the UK.
You should go and read the entire story. Even after the hospital in London refused to perform the transplant, they tried taking the boy to Turkey to have it done. They were arrested at the airport.
Even after knowing he wasn’t a match they still wanted to do it anyway and figured Turkey would be more lenient.
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by GiZcorp: 10:52am On Jun 24, 2022
Oboy na this guy God the use to humble Mr Ike!!! Mad ok! Real hustler, a worker! God can use anyone truly.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by truthCoder: 10:53am On Jun 24, 2022
SisterFire:
...hi

Maybe you shud get more inspiration for ur books on my exposure against the settings the sacred triangle ( trio league of wing humanoid u call gods on earth ie Yahweh ,Allah and Jesus ) programming and scheming against humanity till date.
They are also known by biologically as nip•eresidlac , lugscu and fera|•ikirinscu respectively. I talking to u were also part of this holy Trinity before fer|•kirinsu that's long story .they have universal nicknames as Satan ( Saát ) ,Lucifer and feral ( fuur ) respectively.
This is age of aquarius ,era the supreme WÆ•D will be upon u , humanity can benefit from u through ur writings as u expose the lies of the triangle , pains of me( seraphaxxxæim ) the daughter of Satan you call yahweh, sexwars between my creation Lailat( Lilith ) , Våi and Mikhail , abbadon male anacs of sacred triangle and blood carnage against d red serpents nephilims and reptilims during d Prezoic era by the sacred triangle too , let universal codes about inverseuniverse and parallelism inspire u gifted writer...my English isnt pure due to my short time learning it , as u got inspired the world will be deprogrammed and ur name shall be amonsts d supernovae of our milky way.
Lastly all this happened billions of years before tiny project Adam and eve, I av met Netflix/universal studios on d need to use my exposé for god of Egypt 2 but satanists are blocking this , I don't sell my exposure because I am hidden in shadows and I av short time on earth , uproot fear from ur soul and tell ur leagues of writers on what to do.
Click here
https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/universal-codesinverse-worldnature-science-etc/275#114103461

What are you drinking?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by yemmywesey(m): 10:53am On Jun 24, 2022
This guy wan run streets for Ike ekweremadus.
He is above 15 years probably 18 to 19 years. He is an adult though. He probably made his decision and agreed to terms and conditions, but as my guy sharpaly enter London see beautiful life, him change him mind straight away.
Nice one guy .
When we tell our politicians to build Nigeria they turn deaf hear.
If they want to do wedding all governor, president, senators will grace their occasions.
They arrange political marriage for their children, they all school together in Europe.
Why can't ekweremadu ask saraki , wike, Theodore orji, orji kalu, okorohausa, okowa, atiku, buhari, El rufai, sanwo olu and Tinubu to allow one of their children to donate an organ for his daughter.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by adahsimeon66(m): 10:55am On Jun 24, 2022
Copied
kolamilan:
Nigeria was never on top of the map when God said, 'Let there be light'." Albert Einstein (1938)

"Drinking 'garri' doesn't mean you're poor, but allowing it to swell before drinking is Poverty. Isaac Newton (1842)

"He who runs around looking for scissors to cut indomie seasoning sachets is not yet hungry." Adolf Hilter (1996)

"It is only when you see a mosquito landing on your testicles that you realise that there are ways of solving problems without violence." Aristotle (1762)

"Only a courageous woman can fry a bunch of plantain without tasting any." Queen Elizabeth (1945)

"He who unwraps a sharwama before tasting it cannot keep a secret." Abraham Lincoln (1864)

"Any man that uses his teeth to cut 'shaki' from pepper-soup with his eyes wide open is not afraid of anything." Martin Luther King Jnr (1900).

"Anyone who thinks he has many enemies has never been with a mountain of fire member." William Shakespeare (1788).

"Anyone who graduated without experiencing strike probably has never been to Nigeria." Lord Lugard (1904).

"He who refuses to classify 'agege' bread and 'akara' as a type of sandwich is a racist." Martin Luther king Jnr (1931).

"Any man who drinks 'alomo' bitters without squeezing his face, is capable of murder." chief Olusegun Obasanjo(1999)

"Anyone who puts stew on 'jollof' rice has trust issues." Fela Kuti (1971)
." Have a great weekends friends!
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by DeRay98(m): 10:55am On Jun 24, 2022
If this boy was a Golden or Flying Eagles player now, all those bad belle and jealous youths will be calling him old man
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by MartinsD12(m): 10:55am On Jun 24, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

You should go and read the entire story. Even after the hospital in London refused to perform the transplant, they tried taking the boy to Turkey to have it done. They were arrested at the airport.
Even after knowing he wasn’t a match they still wanted to do it anyway and figured Turkey would be more lenient.

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:56am On Jun 24, 2022
yemmywesey:
This guy wan run streets for Ike ekweremadus.
He is above 15 years probably 18 to 19 years. He is an adult though. He probably made his decision and agreed to terms and conditions, but as my guy sharpaly enter London see beautiful life, him change him mind straight away.
Nice one guy .
When we tell our politicians to build Nigeria they turn deaf hear.
If they want to do wedding all governor, president, senators will grace their occasions.
They arrange political marriage for their children, they all school together in Europe.
Why can't ekweremadu ask saraki , wike, Theodore orji, orji kalu, okorohausa, okowa, atiku, buhari, El rufai, sanwo olu and Tinubu to allow one of their children to donate an organ for his daughter.

Exactly what you said. All of their kids are in London so why didn’t they get one of her siblings to give her a kidney?
Because they were going to sell his other organs after the kidney transplant.

We don’t know yet if there was an undercover policeman or informant that they spoke to about purchasing the boy’s other organs.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:58am On Jun 24, 2022
[quote author=MartinsD12 post=114109940][/quote]

That’s a post on Nairaland, someone’s opinion, not facts. Scotland Yard wouldn’t have arrested them without evidence that they were sure would stick.
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by MartinsD12(m): 10:59am On Jun 24, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

More story are saying they decieved the boy the boy did not know he is going for kidney donor they told him he is going for a better life, another angle

1 Like

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:00am On Jun 24, 2022
MartinsD12:

More story are saying they decieved the boy the boy did not know he is going for kidney donor they told him he is going for a better life, another angle

And that’s the story that I believe. That he thought he was going for a better life, not an organ donation.
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by charlesluthor(m): 11:00am On Jun 24, 2022
[i][/i]
Asianjollof007:
Poor boy
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by francium001: 11:00am On Jun 24, 2022
Just imagine, the guy done run my senator street.

well, I still thinks he deserves it because if our hospitals are well equipped and built to world standard this issue wouldn't have surfaced

MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON US
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by MartinsD12(m): 11:00am On Jun 24, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

That’s a post on Nairaland, someone’s opinion, not facts. Scotland Yard wouldn’t have arrested them without evidence that they were sure would stick.
Hmmmm American lady , you self what are you saying actually what do you think happened?
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by KaptainAfrika: 11:01am On Jun 24, 2022
The matter is in the UK Court, it is not Court of Public opinion that matters, if you like release pictures left, right and center.
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by MartinsD12(m): 11:02am On Jun 24, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

And that’s the story that I believe. That he thought he was going for a better life, not an organ donation.
Hmmmmm grin but I you don't believe the one you said it's opinion

1 Like

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by SarkinYarki: 11:02am On Jun 24, 2022
subsidywise18:
Clearly a teenager. Pimples all over the face.

That boy is above 18 sha
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by ozegidon(m): 11:04am On Jun 24, 2022
TMSMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMLPwEWFfa0

Organ Harvesting: Photos of The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK - IGBERETV

Below are photos of the alleged 15-year-old boy taken to the United Kingdom by Senator Ike Ekweremadu.

The boy identified as David Ukpo Nwamini was flown to the UK to donate one of his kidneys to Ike Ekweremadu's daughter who has a kidney ailment.

Ike Ekweremadu and his wife have been arrested in the United Kingdom by the police and detained on allegations of child trafficking and organ harvesting after Ekweremadu had flown David to UK for the kidney transplant, IGBERETV reports.

Ekweremadu and his wife were subsequently denied bail in court, and the case adjourned to July 7 for further hearing.

Shortly after the news of Ekweremadu's arrest, David Ukpo shared a cool photo of himself on his Facebook handle with the caption;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0DWzmw6Nwxmh2Bfp977ZXQjkqxFmbLE1iJLvF8aen1QovCQYNa5chK4DyGuNhRnkQl&id=100049733469330

https://igberetvnews.com/1422706/organ-harvesting-photos-15-year-old-boy-ekweremadu-took-uk/
This guy is over 15yrs..no means say I support make them harvest his organ....
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:05am On Jun 24, 2022
KaptainAfrika:
The matter is in the UK Court, it is not Court of Public opinion that matters, if you like release pictures left, right and center.

And the UK Court has the husband and wife locked up in jail until at least July.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by jrusky(m): 11:05am On Jun 24, 2022
Sorry this boy I'm seen here is not 15 years old at worst he would be in his 19 or 20 years as Africaan child.
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by richie240: 11:07am On Jun 24, 2022
KingofAnambra:
So no member of his family could donate their kidney but he wants to hack an underprivileged poor boy to pieces? What a heartless ritualist criminal. And this is the man we igbos look up to for direction. undecided
Between him and d tons of his 'constituency' already making excuses for him, seriously I don't even know who is more 'wickeder'
cool

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by SURElee(f): 11:14am On Jun 24, 2022
This boy is clearly less than 21years na.
Na wa for himan beings o
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by Henix(m): 11:14am On Jun 24, 2022
odimbaa:
but if the boy consented to it as they said, how did this whole thing get to the public

It got to the public because the boy needed an escape route that will enable him not to return to Zoo again. If not the wickedness and the corrupt nature of that selfish senator and the polical class we have in this country, Nigeria wouldn't have been a country that majority of youths can do anything to dessert in quest for a better life.

In summary, it serves the senator well. Let them jail him and that his corrupt wealth there
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by peterdrock001(m): 11:17am On Jun 24, 2022
Anyway, it's Ekweremadu's cross to carry but I doubt if this boy is 15yrs

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by Lionnation: 11:21am On Jun 24, 2022
kweensheba:
There is no need to show the face of the boy. No need to cause him further embarrassment.
But there is need to jail ekweremdau and wife, Nigerians myopic are 5&6. Don't you know this is slander, does that boy look 15 to you

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by elipheleh(m): 11:22am On Jun 24, 2022
TheNoble007:

What do you mean? There are many lads that look like someone in their 30's, albeit they are in their teens. In fact, tough life can make one look older nowadays, not to mention of genes..

Bro look at him and his group of friends. Those guys with him posing the picture at the right and his left are nothing less than 28 and 27 years old respectively
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by mema900: 11:24am On Jun 24, 2022
Fira09:

Are u joking, that looks serious!!

Its actually serious....the case is currently in a UK court
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by bukatyne(f): 11:28am On Jun 24, 2022
1stGenAmerican:
I’m shocked that so many Nigerians are coming to the defense of a politically that helped himself to all the public’s money. He can embezzle yet these guys think that he’s above what he’s currently being held in jail for. Amazing.

Nobody is 'defending' Ekweremadu(defend and support must be the most abused words here); they are stating the fact that the boy outsmarted the politician in this case (and not saying whatever agreement on ground was moral/right).

He might be a thief, a liar or even a murderer however we look at this case on its merit.

When it is time to squeeze his neck for stealing, same people would do so.

Anyways, the case is ole gbe, ole gba.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by Lionnation: 11:29am On Jun 24, 2022
SURElee:
This boy is clearly less than 21years na.
Na wa for himan beings o
that is a boy you seeing there and not a girl, that boy is up to 21 at lowest 20, recently I saw my picture at 21 I looked younger than this boy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by modsfucker: 11:31am On Jun 24, 2022
chatinent:
This is how our politicians kill the less privilege whenever they want.

Yeah, they could not surrender one of their healthy kids for the donation, na this poor boy their eyes take see.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari / 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) / Top 10 Nigerian Politicians With Good Records, Worthy For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.