Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK (117288 Views)

Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini / Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age / Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:58am On Jun 24, 2022
Enyimbamercedes:
This boy play Ekweremadu “one Nigeria”

His face is way stronger than 15; he is probably 21.

He may or may not have known about the intent to take his kidney

He gets to UK and claims 15 years

He is taken under child protection and most likely will not be deported cos he can claim orphan and that his life will be endangered.

He will be granted asylum but little does he know… he will be sent to Rwanda

He will be deported.
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by wilroy: 9:58am On Jun 24, 2022
Instead make he enter my dm give me 5 million dollars
Make I give am kidney
He go do am Jew way
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:59am On Jun 24, 2022
MartinsD12:

Close relative doesn't count, any body can donate kidney to whom they deem fit willingly, I said it that maybe the kidney is suitable match for the daughter and also issue of age is a big crime as no under minor will be allowed to donate kidney, the boy is not 15 years, all things been said , he is homeless back in Nigeria and might be looking for a better life

UK LAW says that they must be closely related/a genetic match therefore he wasn’t a suitable donor regardless of age.
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by ppogba: 10:00am On Jun 24, 2022
ransomed:
You want your own son to survive but endangering the son of another?
You used money to entice and lure him abroad without the consent of his family. UK should give Ike and wife full wrath of the law as laid down without mercy.
He is a medical "kidnapper"

You are talking morality which most people on this platform are ignoring.
Most that the not even have an international passport are quoting immigration laws when they have not even been to cotonuo much less accra.
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by Gloriagee(f): 10:01am On Jun 24, 2022
He looks above 15. at least 18.

Hoelujohn:
Na street things Dem run Ekwremadu. The boy intentionally said he was 15 years old . He must have learnt or told that once you are below 16 years in UK, you are regarded as minor and you will be protected. They can't even deport you if you enter illegally.
I am sure the boy has watched UK border force agency programme where he learnt about the loophole in the UK immigration system.
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by mema900: 10:01am On Jun 24, 2022
Fira09:
Anyway Ekweremadu be OBIDIENT, but am not sure the UK court will be willing to accept bribe , that's the thoughts that will be ringing in Ekweremadu head right now.

The boy age needs to be investigated,his more than 15!!

LET'S VOTE PETER OBI,
BE OBIDIENT,
GET YOUR PVC,
DON'T SELL YOUR VOTE.

Don't sell your vote, so you will not have to sell your kidney!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by Gloriagee(f): 10:01am On Jun 24, 2022
Dont be too sure...

ransomed:
You want your own son to survive but endangering the son of another?
You used money to entice and lure him abroad without the consent of his family. UK should give Ike and wife full wrath of the law as laid down without mercy.
He is a medical "kidnapper"

1 Like

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by ozusteve: 10:02am On Jun 24, 2022
You can see that the boy scam them by agreeing knowing fully well that he cannot do it. The looks so rough..he is a yahoo yahoo boy.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by OBTOREPA(m): 10:03am On Jun 24, 2022
That guy in pictures is above 15yrs
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:04am On Jun 24, 2022
ppogba:

You are talking morality which most people on this platform are ignoring.
Most that the not even have an international passport are quoting immigration laws when they have not even been to cotonuo much less accra.

I’m not sure who you’re talking about but I have an American passport and I’ve helped three people on Nairaland with immigration issues in the past.
Go look up the UK Law on organ donation for yourself.
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:05am On Jun 24, 2022
ozusteve:
You can see that the boy scam them by agreeing knowing fully well that he cannot do it. The looks so rough..he is a yahoo yahoo boy.

The husband is a senator and the wife a lawyer and has a phd yet you’re saying that they were too ignorant to read? You’re saying that this boy who had never left Nigeria was smarter than two people who were very familiar with Europe?
No Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by coputa(m): 10:06am On Jun 24, 2022
Hoelujohn:
Na street things Dem run Ekwremadu. The boy intentionally said he was 15 years old . He must have learnt or told that once you are below 16 years in UK, you are regarded as minor and you will be protected. They can't even deport you if you enter illegally.
I am sure the boy has watched UK border force agency programme where he learnt about the loophole in the UK immigration system.
Is that a loophole
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by Badgers14: 10:06am On Jun 24, 2022
Judeerons32:
With this letter It doesn't seem Ike had something to hide. he just needs to prove the boy is older than 15 or he genuinely was mislead to believe he was.
Irrespective of our disaffection towards him he loves his daughter and looking for a donor for a family member is not a crime.

In as much as I detest all the polithiefianz not giving a flying fùcvk on the citizens.

You might be correct.. remember Aaliyah and R. Kelly.

Although the senator put this in writing, did his family tell the boy and his family?

We have seen where someone says one thing verbally and puts something else in writing. Maybe the one he put in writing was to cover himself, and they told the boy and his family something different.

It could be also that the family was aware but they have a change of heart and the boy had a cold feet.

But anyhow for all the bad governance all this politicians institute on the masses.. make shame catch Ekweremadu and his family small.. make him Sidon for jail for a hot minute..make people laugh am small.

E remain shaky shaky daddy to enter U.S so we go see if truly na him get that docket for Chicago. grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by ppogba: 10:07am On Jun 24, 2022
georgeakins:
How old is Ekeremadu's daughter? I am sure she cannot be more than 30 years.

Is it not strange for a girl of that age to be nursing kidney disease?

That is the way God is punishing most of them underneath.
You only see them outside forming ephemeral happiness and joy.
For the political class, it is either a drug addict son or a LovePeddler, dog daughter. It could be.an slowpoke.son that the public must not see or a daughter of a deformity.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by sylve11: 10:07am On Jun 24, 2022
kolamilan:
Nigeria was never on top of the map when God said, 'Let there be light'." Albert Einstein (1938)

"Drinking 'garri' doesn't mean you're poor, but allowing it to swell before drinking is Poverty. Isaac Newton (1842)

"He who runs around looking for scissors to cut indomie seasoning sachets is not yet hungry." Adolf Hilter (1996)

"It is only when you see a mosquito landing on your testicles that you realise that there are ways of solving problems without violence." Aristotle (1762)

"Only a courageous woman can fry a bunch of plantain without tasting any." Queen Elizabeth (1945)

"He who unwraps a sharwama before tasting it cannot keep a secret." Abraham Lincoln (1864)

"Any man that uses his teeth to cut 'shaki' from pepper-soup with his eyes wide open is not afraid of anything." Martin Luther King Jnr (1900).

"Anyone who thinks he has many enemies has never been with a mountain of fire member." William Shakespeare (1788).

"Anyone who graduated without experiencing strike probably has never been to Nigeria." Lord Lugard (1904).

"He who refuses to classify 'agege' bread and 'akara' as a type of sandwich is a racist." Martin Luther king Jnr (1931).

"Any man who drinks 'alomo' bitters without squeezing his face, is capable of murder." chief Olusegun Obasanjo(1999)

"Anyone who puts stew on 'jollof' rice has trust issues." Fela Kuti (1971)
." Have a great weekends friends!

cool
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by Fira09(m): 10:07am On Jun 24, 2022
mema900:

Don't sell your vote, so you will not have to sell your kidney!

I don't get you?
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 24, 2022
This guy looks bolder than a 15 years old boy
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by mekybabe1: 10:09am On Jun 24, 2022
I swear, the guy is smart.
Hoelujohn:
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by ppogba: 10:10am On Jun 24, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

I’m not sure who you’re talking about but I have an American passport and I’ve helped three people on Nairaland with immigration issues in the past.
Go look up the UK Law on organ donation for yourself.

English comprehension!

I only.commented to applaud you for the moral aspect you added.
Congratulations if you have taken a whole village to the moon.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by MartinsD12(m): 10:11am On Jun 24, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

UK LAW says that they must be closely related/a genetic match therefore he wasn’t a suitable donor regardless of age.
No age falsification is a Big crime alone not to talk of suitable donor , didn't you see the guy post on Facebook after this event happened says grace with hustling that he is a hustling, the guy in question is homeless picked up by ekweremadu on the street of Lagos , so you can't rule out the poverty factor here , another story says the guy was the one that alerted Police abroad maybe he changed his mind , poverty is a big factor here no reasonable human being who is comfortable will agree to have his kidney harvested to save another especially knowing fully well the risk involved, kidney donation has huge risk survival is 50/50 he might give it out and later start suffering another fatal problem maybe he suddenly realized the consequences of his actions and backed down, they said he is the one that alerted Police.
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by mema900: 10:11am On Jun 24, 2022
Fira09:

I don't get you?

Lol...you don't get the joke!
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by Bobbiee: 10:11am On Jun 24, 2022
People are monsters. The man took advantage of this boy's poverty to commit a horrible crime. Couldn't the man or wife have donated a kidney themselves? Or are they lacking? This is a classic case of the rich taking from the poor.
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by coputa(m): 10:11am On Jun 24, 2022
Hoelujohn:

They don't deport minor. He should be in a social care home. Na them go dey provide for am. After sometime , he will file for asylum because he might be killed if he returns to Nigeria. In 5 years time, he will become a citizen
If he is in a social care home,can he go to school.
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by ejimatic: 10:11am On Jun 24, 2022
TMSMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMLPwEWFfa0

Organ Harvesting: Photos of The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK - IGBERETV

Below are photos of the alleged 15-year-old boy taken to the United Kingdom by Senator Ike Ekweremadu.

The boy identified as David Ukpo Nwamini was flown to the UK to donate one of his kidneys to Ike Ekweremadu's daughter who has a kidney ailment.

Ike Ekweremadu and his wife have been arrested in the United Kingdom by the police and detained on allegations of child trafficking and organ harvesting after Ekweremadu had flown David to UK for the kidney transplant, IGBERETV reports.

Ekweremadu and his wife were subsequently denied bail in court, and the case adjourned to July 7 for further hearing.

Shortly after the news of Ekweremadu's arrest, David Ukpo shared a cool photo of himself on his Facebook handle with the caption;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0DWzmw6Nwxmh2Bfp977ZXQjkqxFmbLE1iJLvF8aen1QovCQYNa5chK4DyGuNhRnkQl&id=100049733469330

https://igberetvnews.com/1422706/organ-harvesting-photos-15-year-old-boy-ekweremadu-took-uk/
. He saw this homeless boy and promised to help him.He later took him to London to satisfy their personal interest. Would they assist the boy if there was no medical emergency? Wicked politician!
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by Hoelujohn: 10:12am On Jun 24, 2022
coputa:
Is that a loophole
Where do you think the term homeless boy comes from? The boy knew what he was doing? The two things that will keep him in the UK 1. 15yrs 2. Homeless boy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by Fira09(m): 10:12am On Jun 24, 2022
mema900:

Lol...you don't get the joke!

Are u joking, that looks serious!!
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by Jameszinchenkov: 10:13am On Jun 24, 2022
UrPapa:
At least it’s our organs that our politicians are harvesting, he harvested it and helped the boy. Is it not better than what Tinubu has done with Lagos youths by turning them to agbero
Mumu
Old fool like you
Must you politicized everything
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by geewean(m): 10:13am On Jun 24, 2022
This boy no get sense at all. Even if him agree part of the agreement would have been huge financial compensation in hundreds of millions and a 1 years partial contract marriage that has expiration. No need to publicise the marriage but the goal is I go dey knack that girl well.

2 times in the morning and once in the night. For only just one year
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by bluebay(m): 10:15am On Jun 24, 2022
How can this be a 15 year old Boy? That boy willingly sold his kidney jor
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by Lizglamour: 10:15am On Jun 24, 2022
UrPapa:
At least it’s our organs that our politicians are harvesting, he harvested it and helped the boy. Is it not better than what Tinubu has done with Lagos youths by turning them to agbero
non of it is better until your are in that position don’t let us justify rubbish
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by ModCaller: 10:15am On Jun 24, 2022
UK of all places? He should have done it in India

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) / Top 10 Nigerian Politicians With Good Records, Worthy For President / Bulama Mustapha: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Daily Trust Cartoon On Hanan's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.