Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,586 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK (117369 Views)

Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini / Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age / Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 24, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

He knew that he wasn’t genetically related to the boy before he left Nigeria. When he applied for the visa he knew they wouldn’t be a match, he just thought that everyone in the UK was stupid.

Please, I am a little bit confused. Is it that medically they must be genetically related for the Kidney to match or it is UK law that made it mandatory?

If he knew they wouldn't be a match, what is the purpose of taking the boy abroad?
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by ppogba: 10:16am On Jun 24, 2022
Miracle2020:
you have brightened my day.
"Any nairalander who read your comment without liking it is a stingy human being" Rev Mbaka (2022)

This your own comment is even more hilarious than the compilation sef.

Mbaka will not forgive you for this.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by Kzinne: 10:17am On Jun 24, 2022
MadamExcellency:
Don't be surprised, Ekweremmadu and his constituency office is running a background check on this boy from his kindergarten to secondary school to WEAC to ascertain that this boy is not less 18 years.

They already have what they need to exonerate Ike Ekweremmadu.
the act modern slavery act is indifferent to whether the person trafficked is a child or an adult

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:20am On Jun 24, 2022
babaolofin:

Please, I am a little bit confused. Is it that medically they must be genetically related for the Kidney to match or it is UK law that made it mandatory?

If he knew they wouldn't be a match, what is the purpose of taking the boy abroad?

UK law made it mandatory. They brought him because they were sure they could outsmart people in the UK. Even after knowing he wasn’t a match and being turned away by the hospital, they tried to take the boy to Turkey to have the transplant done there.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:21am On Jun 24, 2022
MartinsD12:

No age falsification is a Big crime alone not to talk of suitable donor , didn't you see the guy post on Facebook after this event happened says grace with hustling that he is a hustling, the guy in question is homeless picked up by ekweremadu on the street of Lagos , so you can't rule out the poverty factor here , another story says the guy was the one that alerted Police abroad maybe he changed his mind , poverty is a big factor here no reasonable human being who is comfortable will agree to have his kidney harvested to save another especially knowing fully well the risk involved, kidney donation has huge risk survival is 50/50 he might give it out and later start suffering another fatal problem maybe he suddenly realized the consequences of his actions and backed down, they said he is the one that alerted Police.

The visa application contained false information, do you have an explanation for that?
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by MartinsD12(m): 10:25am On Jun 24, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

The visa application contained false information, do you have an explanation for that?
Ekweremadu lied on the age of the boy it's written 15 years that is an issue too
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by TheNoble007(m): 10:29am On Jun 24, 2022
elipheleh:
But truly this guy I saw here is not 15 yes na.

If you see my pics when i was 26 yrs old. You will think this guy is my age mate.

At 15? A nigerian guy looking this stern and rough faced?
Guy for that matter? Not a girl that grows more than their age o.

15 yrs old Nigerian especially from poor background will still be in JSS3 / SS1.

I THINK THIS IS A CASE OF GREED ON PART OF THE BOY OR HE WAS AVOIDING COMING BACK TO NAIJA SO HE SOUGHT A WAY TO JAPA AND SEEK ASYLUM.

BUT I MIGHT BE WRONG THOUGH. ONe thing I know is he is not a 15 yr old Naija guy wey still dey play for rain.

What do you mean? There are many lads that look like someone in their 30's, albeit they are in their teens. In fact, tough life can make one look older nowadays, not to mention of genes..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:30am On Jun 24, 2022
MartinsD12:

Ekweremadu lied on the age of the boy it's written 15 years that is an issue too

In order to get a visa, he had to submit a birth certificate and other documents. I’m sure a homeless boy wasn’t carrying around a birth certificate and in order to get a fraudulent one, money was needed. Who had money? Ike and his wife applied for the boy’s visa so I’m positive they purchased forged documents. The article says they had been visiting other Nigerians in London. Someone alerted Scotland Yard back in MAY and they’ve been investigating since. Ike walked into a trap.

Anybody could’ve tipped Scotland Yard off including the Nigerians they visited in London.
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by rajiedreez: 10:33am On Jun 24, 2022
This one na man na, no be boy
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:33am On Jun 24, 2022
MadamExcellency:
Don't be surprised, Ekweremmadu and his constituency office is running a background check on this boy from his kindergarten to secondary school to WEAC to ascertain that this boy is not less 18 years.

They already have what they need to exonerate Ike Ekweremmadu.

If they have evidence to exonerate, why are Ike Ekweremadu and his wife sitting in a UK jail? Both of their lawyers appeared in court and neither said anything about their innocence, they simply begged the court to grant them bail.
Scotland Yard didn’t arrest them on a hunch, they’d been investigating since May, before they even arrived in the UK,
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by Asour: 10:35am On Jun 24, 2022
triple996:
Why is diz man always in trouble 4 d wrong reason

He's never been in trouble though.

For the heights he's risen to as a political figure, he's relatively free of scandals.
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:36am On Jun 24, 2022
Asour:

He's never been in trouble though.

For the heights he's risen to as a political figure, he's relatively free of scandals.

Are you joking? He has had several run ins with the law in Europe.

https://dailytrust.com/beaten-in-germany-accused-of-forgery-four-moments-ekweremadu-made-headlines-for-bad-reasons
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by MartinsD12(m): 10:38am On Jun 24, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

In order to get a visa, he had to submit a birth certificate and other documents. I’m sure a homeless boy wasn’t carrying around a birth certificate and in order to get a fraudulent one, money is needed. Ike and his wife applied for the boy’s visa so I’m positive they purchased forged documents. The article says they had been visiting other Nigerians in London. Someone alerted Scotland Yard back in MAY and they’ve been investigating since. Ike walked into a trap.

Anybody could’ve tipped Scotland Yard off including the Nigerians they visited in London.
Read Ike ekweremadu letter to UK it's on front page now it's a set up like I said earlier the boy is looking for Greener pastures, I said the donor didn't match but the boy 21 not 15 years raised a black mailing attempt by alerting the police that he is been trafficked to UK hoping he will be granted asylum to stay back in UK grin lol you can't blame him I said it poverty played a big factor here , he never wanted to go back to God forsaken Nigeria but he didn't do it the right way he could have begged Ike ekweremadu to stay back in UK since the kidney didn't match but he chose to blackmail Ike ekweremadu by saying he is being trafficked to UK to forcibly harvest his kidney that's how he puts it now
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by onuman: 10:38am On Jun 24, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

You’re wrong. UK law states that a live donor must be a genetic match—a close relative. Ekweremadu knew this but felt officials in the UK were stupid.

Cite the UK law which states that a live organ donor must be closely related to the recipient. If you can't, stop writing what you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:39am On Jun 24, 2022
MartinsD12:

Read Ike ekweremadu letter to UK it's on front page now it's a set up like I said earlier the boy is looking for Greener pastures, I said the donor didn't match but the boy 21 not 15 years raised a black mailing attempt by alerting the police that he is been trafficked to UK hoping he will be granted asylum to stay back in UK grin lol you can't blame him I said it poverty played a big factor here , he never wanted to go back to God forsaken Nigeria but he didn't do it the right way he could have begged Ike ekweremadu to stay back in UK since the kidney didn't match but he chose to blackmail Ike ekweremadu by saying he is being trafficked to UK to forcibly harvest his kidney that's how he puts it now

The letter proves nothing except that Ike applied for a visa on the boy’s behalf. The boy wasn’t the first one to alert police, Scotland Yard was tipped off in May.
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by Emary(f): 10:40am On Jun 24, 2022
Please, they should pay for bone age dating for the boy. He does not appear 15 at all.
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:40am On Jun 24, 2022
Emary:
Please, they should pay for bone age dating for the boy. He does not appear 15 at all.

I’m positive that the hospital in London performed an MRI among other things. They wouldn’t have made the arrests unless they had hard evidence.
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by coputa(m): 10:41am On Jun 24, 2022
Hoelujohn:

Where do you think the term homeless boy comes from? The boy knew what he was doing? The two things that will keep him in the UK 1. 15yrs 2. Homeless boy
Are there no homeless peps living in the UK.That of the age is understandable.
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by Asour: 10:42am On Jun 24, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Are you joking? He has had several run ins with the law in Europe.

Give 2/3 examples of those several.

I hope his assault in Germany doesn't count because that was NOT a run-in with the law.
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:43am On Jun 24, 2022
onuman:

Cite the UK law which states that a live organ donor must be closely related to the recipient. If you can't, stop writing what you don't know.

Feel free to DIY

https://www.organdonation.nhs.uk/uk-laws/organ-donation-law-in-england/
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by Ibime(m): 10:44am On Jun 24, 2022
silvoclaira:
angry

Is kidney donation hard again anywhere in the world?

UK or not UK

It's not about donation, the boy claimed he was being trafficked as a minor so the authorities need to look into it. Ekweremadu should hope the boy is of age sha because UK don't play with child trafficking.

Another Perspective

Facts on the Ekweremadu matter...

Another dimension...by Ikem Okuhu

1. Ike Ekweremadu wasn't involved in any organ trafficking
2. He has a daughter who needs a transplant.
3. A willing donor was seen in Nigeria and travel preparations were made.
4. Ike Ekweremadu did write to the British High Commission, explaining the situation
5. The donor travelled to the UK with the patient.
6. The donor is a 21 year old man and not a girl as many are writing.
7. He is not a minor.
8. As it happened, the organ did not even match.
8. Not wanting to return to Nigeria, the donor went to report that he was trafficked to London for possible organ harvest, believing same would guarantee him asylum.

That's the other perspective. I will update as I obtain more information.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by onuman: 10:44am On Jun 24, 2022
Ike Ekweremadu and indiscretion are like six and a half dozen.
Even a little David tricked Ekweremadu.
For 8 donkey years, Ekweremadu and Emeka Ihedioha had all the opportunity to restructure Nigeria politically.
Both botched the opportunity, but returned to their states to vie for governorship post.
Both were denied the posts by smarter men in their respective states.
Both men are still campaigning for PDP in the forthcoming presidential elections.
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:45am On Jun 24, 2022
Asour:

Give 2/3 examples of those several.

I hope his assault in Germany doesn't count because that was NOT a run-in with the law.

Google is free.
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by LyfeJennings(m): 10:45am On Jun 24, 2022
odimbaa:
but if the boy consented to it as they said, how did this whole thing get to the public

Someone must have advised the boy wrongly
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by casualobserver: 10:46am On Jun 24, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
I doubt the pictures are genuine.

Maybe he is not homeless after all then. We might have been misled. This is not a homeless child. The arrangements must have been sanctioned by his parents since there was no public outcry of a kidnap.

Vote TINUBU 2023. Vote APC.

If you have every been abroad you will realize those pictures were taken in England
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:47am On Jun 24, 2022
LyfeJennings:

Someone must have advised the boy wrongly

No, someone informed Scotland Yard in May about what Ike’s plans. This was before they arrived in the UK.
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by Judolisco(m): 10:47am On Jun 24, 2022
Teerach:
grin that boy looks way more than 15. I may be wrong though. But it's either the boy run am streetz or hardship made him old. Either way, serves the senator right. If you had built and equipped hospitals in your state, this issues would have been solved within your state.
Transplant wey dem go run for University College Hospital (UCH), Ibadan
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by goody234: 10:47am On Jun 24, 2022
This guy is not 15yrs ...he pulled a fast on on the guy lol...naija ppl and their treachery!!!
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by MartinsD12(m): 10:49am On Jun 24, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

The letter proves nothing except that Ike applied for a visa on the boy’s behalf.
Before who will apply visa for a homeless poor boy read Ike ekweremadu letter to UK is there on front page now that is what happened, the boy age was false that's where Ike got it wrong , the issue of child trafficking for human organ harvesting wrong because the boy agreed to donate his kidney just that they got to UK , kidney didn't match he was told to prepare to go back to suffering head Nigeria that is where problem started , he never wanted to go back to suffering you can't blame him but his approach is bad , he could have begged Ike ekweremadu since the donor didn't work to help him to secure a better life which I think Ike ekweremadu would have agreed to help but age falsification might be working against Ike ekweremadu now , UK is not Nigeria where everything will be over looked , age falsification is a big crime in UK one can be sentence alone. Whatever the issue poverty contributed hugely and organ donor is not an easy thing to do I believe money manipulation might have been involved
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by EgunMogaji2: 10:49am On Jun 24, 2022
Shey this one that I’m looking at still has any transferable organ in his body?
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:50am On Jun 24, 2022
I’m shocked that so many Nigerians are coming to the defense of a politically that helped himself to all the public’s money. He can embezzle yet these guys think that he’s above what he’s currently being held in jail for. Amazing.
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by wittytezzy(m): 10:51am On Jun 24, 2022
This boy looks more 21 than 15

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari / 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) / Top 10 Nigerian Politicians With Good Records, Worthy For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.