Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK (117323 Views)

Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini / Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age / Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by Mumusaphire: 9:13am On Jun 24, 2022
N
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 24, 2022
He thinks it's Nigeria that you behave and act anyhow, UK no send your stolen money, they know you are a thief.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 24, 2022
Teerach:
grin that boy looks way more than 15. I may be wrong though. But it's either the boy run am streetz or hardship made him old. Either way, serves the senator right. If you had built and equipped hospitals in your state, this issues would have been solved within your state.

With those pimples on his face? Plus better nutrition means some 15 year olds look like adults.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by Konjiboii: 9:15am On Jun 24, 2022
The guy is definitely not 15, this guy when me and hin dey chyke girls and smoke blao steady?

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by BleedTears: 9:15am On Jun 24, 2022
Serves the useless senator right.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by sematec(m): 9:15am On Jun 24, 2022
for Nigeria they will say he was killed by ritualists or yahoo boys.
Nigeria politicians are d real organ harvesters

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by tommy589(m): 9:15am On Jun 24, 2022
Teerach:
grin that boy looks way more than 15. I may be wrong though. But it's either the boy run am streetz or hardship made him old. Either way, serves the senator right. If you had built and equipped hospitals in your state, this issues would have been solved within your state.

You just capture my thought

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 24, 2022
Teerach:

Kidney transplant can be done in some teaching hospitals in Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by Elidrisy20: 9:16am On Jun 24, 2022
Scotland yard inspectors dey crazy,this one 15yrs? Pesin wea don clock 35yrs

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by Femeto: 9:16am On Jun 24, 2022
What if the boy lied about his age?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by DropsMic(m): 9:17am On Jun 24, 2022
What the poor boy didn't know was that they'd have killed him right after collecting his parts, they specifically chose an orphan because they know no one would miss him

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by MadamExcellency: 9:19am On Jun 24, 2022
Don't be surprised, Ekweremmadu and his constituency office is running a background check on this boy from his kindergarten to secondary school to WEAC to ascertain that this boy is not less 18 years.

They already have what they need to exonerate Ike Ekweremmadu.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:20am On Jun 24, 2022
It can't be him. This one must have been paid to represent him inoder to distort facts. Until the UK expose the boy in question, I won't believe this is him

1 Like

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by monex(m): 9:20am On Jun 24, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
I doubt the pictures are genuine.

Maybe he is not homeless after all then. We might have been misled.

Vote TINUBU 2023. Vote APC.

well homeless does not matter. What matters is that he is a minor so there is a sure Human Trafficking charge as there was no parental consent to travel with the boy

secondly, the boy cannot consent to be an organ donor so the organ trafficking charge is also sure.

the only thing left for the judge to ascertain is that the Ekeremadus were aware of the boy's true age before travelling with him to the UK. once that is confirmed, they are in for a long time. if not, they could yet negotiate a plea to get a lesser sentence.
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by uuzba(m): 9:20am On Jun 24, 2022
subsidywise18:

Kidney transplant can be done in some teaching hospitals in Nigeria...
Ehen!?
Can be done Abi
Where will they get the kidney from?
Giraffe or Zebra?
Is it not another human being?
And how will you know it's not another 15year old nameless and abused child they will use?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by ecomalchemistt(m): 9:20am On Jun 24, 2022
Nigga is in soup !
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by typodeg: 9:20am On Jun 24, 2022
Okay
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by Gentlesoul2021(m): 9:21am On Jun 24, 2022
Hoelujohn:

They don't deport minor. He should be in a social care home. Na them go dey provide for am. After sometime , he will file for asylum because he might be killed if he returns to Nigeria. In 5 years time, he will become a citizen

I want to ask who then set ike up,,,, is it the boy or how do they get to know the boy is a minor… I haven’t get that part, I haven’t read much on this issue thou..,

1 Like

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by zuraking(m): 9:21am On Jun 24, 2022
You will be shocked to know the bad bad things these politicians do at the back
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by sonnie10: 9:21am On Jun 24, 2022
One thing I like about science is that it brings facts to the open.
A bone density word be done and an MRI of the long bone would be done.
Even in the absence of other details, experts will give their opinions and the case would be determined.

There is a way to know these things.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by bonnyhope: 9:22am On Jun 24, 2022
This boy is more than 15

Suspecting foul play here

Whatever way Ike should have made a deal with more mature person.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by zoghys: 9:22am On Jun 24, 2022
kolamilan:
Nigeria was never on top of the map when God said, 'Let there be light'." Albert Einstein (1938)

"Drinking 'garri' doesn't mean you're poor, but allowing it to swell before drinking is Poverty. Isaac Newton (1842)

"He who runs around looking for scissors to cut indomie seasoning sachets is not yet hungry." Adolf Hilter (1996)

"It is only when you see a mosquito landing on your testicles that you realise that there are ways of solving problems without violence." Aristotle (1762)

"Only a courageous woman can fry a bunch of plantain without tasting any." Queen Elizabeth (1945)

"He who unwraps a sharwama before tasting it cannot keep a secret." Abraham Lincoln (1864)

"Any man that uses his teeth to cut 'shaki' from pepper-soup with his eyes wide open is not afraid of anything." Martin Luther King Jnr (1900).

"Anyone who thinks he has many enemies has never been with a mountain of fire member." William Shakespeare (1788).

"Anyone who graduated without experiencing strike probably has never been to Nigeria." Lord Lugard (1904).

"He who refuses to classify 'agege' bread and 'akara' as a type of sandwich is a racist." Martin Luther king Jnr (1931).

"Any man who drinks 'alomo' bitters without squeezing his face, is capable of murder." chief Olusegun Obasanjo(1999)

"Anyone who puts stew on 'jollof' rice has trust issues." Fela Kuti (1971)
." Have a great weekends friends!

Good one,bro. Am so coping this
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by Ixodes(m): 9:22am On Jun 24, 2022
odimbaa:
but if the boy consented to it as they said, how did this whole thing get to the public
if he is truly 15 he is too young to make such decision.
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by Buksaylor: 9:22am On Jun 24, 2022
TMSMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMLPwEWFfa0

Organ Harvesting: Photos of The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK - IGBERETV

Below are photos of the alleged 15-year-old boy taken to the United Kingdom by Senator Ike Ekweremadu.

The boy identified as David Ukpo Nwamini was flown to the UK to donate one of his kidneys to Ike Ekweremadu's daughter who has a kidney ailment.

Ike Ekweremadu and his wife have been arrested in the United Kingdom by the police and detained on allegations of child trafficking and organ harvesting after Ekweremadu had flown David to UK for the kidney transplant, IGBERETV reports.

Ekweremadu and his wife were subsequently denied bail in court, and the case adjourned to July 7 for further hearing.

Shortly after the news of Ekweremadu's arrest, David Ukpo shared a cool photo of himself on his Facebook handle with the caption;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0DWzmw6Nwxmh2Bfp977ZXQjkqxFmbLE1iJLvF8aen1QovCQYNa5chK4DyGuNhRnkQl&id=100049733469330

https://igberetvnews.com/1422706/organ-harvesting-photos-15-year-old-boy-ekweremadu-took-uk/
This boy is a bloody liar...

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by Brian47(m): 9:22am On Jun 24, 2022
This guy looks more than 15 na.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by obailala(m): 9:22am On Jun 24, 2022
odimbaa:
but if the boy consented to it as they said, how did this whole thing get to the public
At 15, the boy isnt old enough for consent. That is the only crime here.
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by yakashjr(m): 9:23am On Jun 24, 2022
We are not new to what is happening in the country right , who knows they boy might have agreed to do the transplant because of the money involved. This is Naija .
[code][/code]God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by limcar: 9:24am On Jun 24, 2022
SisterFire:
...hi

Maybe you shud get more inspiration for ur books on my exposure against the settings the sacred triangle ( trio league of wing humanoid u call gods on earth ie Yahweh ,Allah and Jesus ) programming and scheming against humanity till date.
They are also known by biologically as nip•eresidlac , lugscu and fera|•ikirinscu respectively. I talking to u were also part of this holy Trinity before fer|•kirinsu that's long story .they have universal nicknames as Satan ( Saát ) ,Lucifer and feral ( fuur ) respectively.
This is age of aquarius ,era the supreme WÆ•D will be upon u , humanity can benefit from u through ur writings as u expose the lies of the triangle , pains of me( seraphaxxxæim ) the daughter of Satan you call yahweh, sexwars between my creation Lailat( Lilith ) , Våi and Mikhail , abbadon male anacs of sacred triangle and blood carnage against d red serpents nephilims and reptilims during d Prezoic era by the sacred triangle too , let universal codes about inverseuniverse and parallelism inspire u gifted writer...my English isnt pure due to my short time learning it , as u got inspired the world will be deprogrammed and ur name shall be amonsts d supernovae of our milky way.
Lastly all this happened billions of years before tiny project Adam and eve, I av met Netflix/universal studios on d need to use my exposé for god of Egypt 2 but satanists are blocking this , I don't sell my exposure because I am hidden in shadows and I av short time on earth , uproot fear from ur soul and tell ur leagues of writers on what to do.
Click here
https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/universal-codesinverse-worldnature-science-etc/275#114103461
why are you like this?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by KingofAnambra: 9:24am On Jun 24, 2022
So no member of his family could donate their kidney but he wants to hack an underprivileged poor boy to pieces? What a heartless ritualist criminal. And this is the man we igbos look up to for direction. undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by onuman: 9:24am On Jun 24, 2022
silvoclaira:
angry

Is kidney donation hard again anywhere in the world?

UK or not UK
Na wa ooo.

Ekweremadu would have gone to India instead.
In Britain love for surreal and sensation trends.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari / 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) / Top 10 Nigerian Politicians With Good Records, Worthy For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.