Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu (28356 Views)

Sowore: 'DSS Accredited Only 10 Media Houses For Kanu's Trial & It's A Shame' / Court Approves Suit Seeking Fani-kayode, Abaribe Trial For Kanu’s Escape / Group Seeks Presidential Pardon For Kanu, IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by UnabashedIPOB: 2:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
He said considering Kanu’s jumping of bail earlier, the Federal Government may not consider granting him such a privilege anymore.

I thought the M0R0N said that he has no hand or influence in the decisions by the judiciary? Now all of a sudden he's making pronouncements for the court. What a useless country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by Wali84: 2:43pm On Jun 24, 2022
kponkedenge:
Of course he won't. Since Kanu isn't a Boko Haram member.
kanu must remain there,he is a criminal

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by realestate99: 2:58pm On Jun 24, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Lol ! Afonja have you finished mourning your lots that just been massacre by Buhari's siblings.. grin grin

Perhaps the massacre was a love gestures...
An average Igbo is a disservice to humanity!!! Check the list of the dead you are trying to mock, 60% are from your region..... pathetic sub human.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by shezy14(m): 3:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
nkemoma:

You be mumu...

Your.moniker says it all
na you be mumu. ipob terrorist
Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by guychidile: 4:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
Hmm jus passing
Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by zedegit: 4:35pm On Jun 24, 2022
hardbody:

It is the court's prerogative to grant bails within stipulated rules and criteria. It is not within the powers of government or Bihari. The only powers a govt has is to enter a nolle on the accused. Statements such as this expose the national as a tyrannical state or worse still, that the courts are instruments in hands of government or at least teleguided or directed by the government in power, non of which is appropriate.

Are you just waking up. Buhari has been issuing fiat orders.
Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by orisa37: 5:07pm On Jun 24, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]BUT BUHARI AND BURAITAI CAN RELEASE AND TRAIN BOKOHARAM.

THEY ARE THE TERRORISTS BURNING CHURCHES AND BEHEADING PASTORS AND BISHOPS IN THE SOUTH.

THEY HAVE BEEN TRAINED IN GEOGRAPHY AND FOR FC-FULANI CONFEDERATE.
Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by frog12: 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
pmb didn't say these things about maina
Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by UnabashedIPOB: 5:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
handsomeyinka:
PMB...The nightmare of the Igbos.

Meanwhile I heard one Social Media Winning President Peter Obi wanna contest for 2023 elections.

Peter Obi needs to hide himself in shame.

His records in Anambra as a Govenor was exremely poor.

I will Prefer Tinubu any day,any time.

Tinubu is a better option amongst all other aspirants

I wonder who foisted this evil B0K0HARI on hapless LIEGERIANS. Last time I checked it was Tinubu! There you have it!
Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by UnabashedIPOB: 5:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
It is better to throw yourself into the fight in search of better days, even at the risk of losing everything, than to remain static, like the poor in spirit, who do not fight, but also do not win, who do not know the pain of defeat, nor the glory of rising from the rubble. These poor in spirit, at the end of their journey on Earth, do not thank God for having lived, but apologize to Him for having just passed through life. (Bob Marley)
Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by IPIGSRHYPO: 5:36pm On Jun 24, 2022
Truthfulguy10:

Hanger
Oga stop spilling trash here
It doesn’t work that way

He jumped bail because your Terrorist military, invaded his home , he had to run for his dear life ,

Warped delusional thinking of an IPIG terrorist sympathizer.
Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by Searchingvictor: 6:20pm On Jun 24, 2022
silibaba:

mchealmuller60b@gmail.com

Just get two known monikers to vouch for you and you get the loan in 48hrs.

How should I go about it? Am I dropping them here or in your e-mail?
Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by nkemoma(m): 7:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
[quote author=shezy14 post=114117429] na you be mumu. ipob terrorist[9/quote]

Na to behead your papa be that

Ewu
Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by Littlefingerjp: 7:50pm On Jun 24, 2022
handsomeyinka:
PMB...The nightmare of the Igbos.

Meanwhile I heard one Social Media Winning President Peter Obi wanna contest for 2023 elections.

Peter Obi needs to hide himself in shame.

His records in Anambra as a Govenor was exremely poor.

I will Prefer Tinubu any day,any time.

Tinubu is a better option amongst all other aspirants
Lol in the picture you posted the man claimed that Peter obi is supposed to be behind bars,I wonder where bullion van king will be
Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by Searchingvictor: 7:39am On Jun 25, 2022
silibaba:

mchealmuller60b@gmail.com

Just get two known monikers to vouch for you and you get the loan in 48hrs.

Good morning boss.

Please, getting 2 Moniker hard please.

Maybe you can get to serve as witness

Or if there's another option. Please, I beg you
Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by SavageResponse(m): 11:32am On Jun 25, 2022
Searchingvictor:

Good morning boss.

Please, getting 2 Moniker hard please.

Maybe you can get to serve as witness

Or if there's another option. Please, I beg you

You're very funny o!

How can you be asking a lender to also serve as a witness to that transaction?! shocked

Technically speaking it means he has no witness?
Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by Searchingvictor: 12:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
SavageResponse:

You're very funny o!

How can you be asking a lender to also serve as a witness to that transaction?! shocked

Technically speaking it means he has no witness?

I mean he should get other moniker(s) to serve as witness.
Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by SavageResponse(m): 5:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
Searchingvictor:

I mean he should get other moniker(s) to serve as witness.

It is not his responsibility to get witnesses/guarantors in this case.

It is your responsibility to do so cos their roles essentially is to attest that you are an upstanding person character wise and can be trusted to repay the loan in full
Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by shezy14(m): 6:49pm On Jun 25, 2022
[quote author=nkemoma post=114124367][/quote] na wetin una sabi be that, useless bunch
Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by Searchingvictor: 9:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
SavageResponse:

It is not his responsibility to get witnesses/guarantors in this case.

It is your responsibility to do so cos their roles essentially is to attest that you are an upstanding person character wise and can be trusted to repay the loan in full

I don't know how to get monikers to serve as guarantors here.
And I think getting monikers to serve as witness will be easier. Just for them to witness the transaction to avoid denial of loan. That's I told the boss to let us use witnesses instead of guarantors here.

Or if boss can allow me to use outsider as guarantors

Cc Silibaba
Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by Searchingvictor: 11:49am On Mar 07, 2023
Look

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2015: PDP Has Formidable Opponents, Says Mark / Ekiti: Fayose’s Loyalists Desert Government House / Reno Omokri Blasts Charly Boy For Collecting Money From APC To Attack PDP, Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.