Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,575 members, 7,955,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:32 PM

Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu (28555 Views)

Sowore: 'DSS Accredited Only 10 Media Houses For Kanu's Trial & It's A Shame' / Court Approves Suit Seeking Fani-kayode, Abaribe Trial For Kanu’s Escape / Group Seeks Presidential Pardon For Kanu, IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by swissgoldenpro2: 9:23am On Jun 24, 2022
Wow, this matter sef
Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by educarimo: 9:24am On Jun 24, 2022
deeva2:
The biafran shud not expect jibril from sudan to free a man in zoo prison na.

You can't eat ur cake and have it.

Its biafra or nothing.
please be honest to your sef. are you confortable with Mbughari's governance?
Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by Jackanda1(m): 9:28am On Jun 24, 2022
handsomeyinka:
PMB...The nightmare of the Igbos.

Meanwhile I heard one Social Media Winning President Peter Obi wanna contest for 2023 elections.

Peter Obi needs to hide himself in shame.

His records in Anambra as a Govenor was exremely poor.

I will Prefer Tinubu any day,any time.

Tinubu is a better option amongst all other aspirants
How much are you paid to derail every thread for Tinubu? I'm looking for a job.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by deeva2: 9:30am On Jun 24, 2022
educarimo:

please be honest to your sef. are you confortable with Mbughari's governance?

Obi cannot give me that comfort you are asking me abt.
Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by Henz81: 9:33am On Jun 24, 2022
handsomeyinka:

Meanwhile I heard one Social Media Winning President Peter Obi wanna contest for 2023 elections.

Obi is the best option. In Dino Melaye voice, Shaking Tinubu cannot rule a shaking country like Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by silibaba: 9:37am On Jun 24, 2022
Searchingvictor:
Obs

Somebody should lend me 60k please, I'll pay back in 20k/month for 4 months please

If you have your PVC and very sure you are obidient, send me mail on mchealmuller60b @gmail.com
Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by Felixabel(m): 9:41am On Jun 24, 2022
handsomeyinka:

Oga think and do research first before opening your gutter mouth to talk rubbish
https://twitter.com/Ifeabunike/status/1539922164991856642?t=xu903-DQH_6yf-q7bLf9Mg&s=19
That's the link to what Peter Obi did in Anambra state, bring evidence of your ancestor candidate
Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by PumpumPrince: 9:48am On Jun 24, 2022
adenigga:
https://punchng.com/buhari-rules-out-bail-option-for-kanu/?amp

Great. Namdi kano is a terrrorist that want to breakkup our great nigeria.....the bassstard midget must to in jail & be eating by vulture!!!(no ofeinse) angry
Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by Searchingvictor: 9:49am On Jun 24, 2022
silibaba:

If you have your PVC and very sure you are obidient, send me mail on mchealmuller60b @gmail.com

I have pvc and I'm Obidient

Said invalid email address

This mine please
Searchingvictory@gmail.com
Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by storm001(m): 9:54am On Jun 24, 2022
When did Buhari becomes the Judiciary?

None of the arms of Government is independent in this Buhari regime, they are all being controlled by the Ececutuve which is very unbecoming.
Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:56am On Jun 24, 2022
well craftd by adesina buhari's thought writer
Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by Fearyourcreator: 10:02am On Jun 24, 2022
nkemoma:

For fear of my creator I can never envy Buhari
Smiles... Let me be looking
Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:19am On Jun 24, 2022
gozmok1:
When u preach hate from generation to generation,it'll get to a point u won't be able to control the monster u create

A group of people whose major Power is propaganda will surely loose focus, if u ask an average IPOB member, you'll be shocked at their beliefs, uthman Dan fodio want to take over our land, Buhari is dead , Donald trump Is in support of us! Putin will send armed men to destroy Nigeria, UK can't afford to loose MNK, kanu is addressing UN in the next assembly, they have promised to give us Biafra nxt month, Israel will give us fighter jets bla bla bla, all lies and lies and lies! If u ever think these white people care about us, if these leads to a full blown war, better think again! Read about genocide in Rwanda in 1994! Go check what's going on in Congo and South Sudan! War is never the way, nobody wins ! Sadly the once very peaceful south east is now a no go area! If the citizens can feel so insecure, do u think any foreigner will wish to come invest that side? And even if Biafra come to pass tomorrow, is this how u want to rule over your people? Black people will never cease to amaze me]

No mind those bastards.. when you tell them these they would call you "SABO".. those fools can't even spell "Saboteur"..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by Tochj(m): 10:35am On Jun 24, 2022
handsomeyinka:

Tinubu investment is Mc oluomo
Tinubu has turned Yoruba youths to good for nothing touts
Touts in Lagos are richer than Bank managers
Many talented young men had resorted to touting
Lagos is supposed to be another Dubai
But Tinubu had shared it among his boys.
Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by PapaFejiro: 10:38am On Jun 24, 2022
If the state is prosecuting you, the judge gets legal advice from the the Attorney General in the person of Malami, and who does he gets his orders from? Buhari of course. So in this case it's normal. But if it's mere civil case between two individuals or entities then the court will be truly independent.
Klington:
Buhari has control of everything even the court that ought to be independent and last hope of the oppressed.

Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by uchennamani(m): 10:43am On Jun 24, 2022
handsomeyinka:

Ewu. Anumanu. Onye nzuzu. Anu mpama.
Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by Truthfulguy10: 10:51am On Jun 24, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:
I thought some Mkpuru mirri cannibals said that the US and British Marines were coming to rescue Namdiot coward Cownu from the zoo cage.
Considering a bail for a terrorist that had already jumped one bail previously is delusional and irrational.
Let the IPIG terrorist monkey go to trial.
After he's found guilty, the IPIG terrorist monkey should be hanged ASAP.

Hanger
Oga stop spilling trash here
It doesn’t work that way

He jumped bail because your Terrorist military, invaded his home , he had to run for his dear life ,
Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by Truthfulguy10: 10:57am On Jun 24, 2022
gozmok1:
When u preach hate from generation to generation,it'll get to a point u won't be able to control the monster u create

A group of people whose major Power is propaganda will surely loose focus, if u ask an average IPOB member, you'll be shocked at their beliefs, uthman Dan fodio want to take over our land, Buhari is dead , Donald trump Is in support of us! Putin will send armed men to destroy Nigeria, UK can't afford to loose MNK, kanu is addressing UN in the next assembly, they have promised to give us Biafra nxt month, Israel will give us fighter jets bla bla bla, all lies and lies and lies! If u ever think these white people care about us, if these leads to a full blown war, better think again! Read about genocide in Rwanda in 1994! Go check what's going on in Congo and South Sudan! War is never the way, nobody wins ! Sadly the once very peaceful south east is now a no go area! If the citizens can feel so insecure, do u think any foreigner will wish to come invest that side? And even if Biafra come to pass tomorrow, is this how u want to rule over your people? Black people will never cease to amaze me]

Oga you are just capping rubish
They came clean initially with protest ,
They were killed and maimed for saying they don’t want to be part of this contraption anymore, by demanding for Referendum,
But due to the hate you have towards the Igbo you failed to listen to them …
Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by doshiyad1: 10:58am On Jun 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:
You mean all these sit at home by ipob pigs no dey pain Buhari? grin grin grin

Asin............ i have been saying it, if them like, make them dey kill themselves everyday, e no concern baba as a matter of fact,is good for him sef so he can use it against them.

If them like, make them continue. And there is no assurance Kanu will be out soon or even when the next govt comes on board.

Following!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by Besk: 11:00am On Jun 24, 2022
BaddestQueen:
lol person wey his tenure remain not less than 6 months
dude doesn't know that as days pass, his power as a democratic president gets weaker and it diminishes once there's a president-elect.

I remembered how Trump was denied entry by ordinary Scotland in his last days in office.
cheesy

All you Sadeastern knob-heads that refused to go to school and can’t think straight.

That dude’s tenure remains about 11 months and that’s a long time.

As per Trump, it’s your illiteracy that made it difficult for you to read. Scotland have no powers to deny any head of state entry. All they did was say they didn’t want him and he too said he won’t go.

Illiteracy is a disease but displaying ignorance about is an even greater disease.
Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by Besk: 11:02am On Jun 24, 2022
uchennamani:

Ewu. Anumanu. Onye nzuzu. Anu mpama.

E don pain this IPOB/UGM miscreant. He pepper and well well cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by Shevchenkko: 11:09am On Jun 24, 2022
handsomeyinka:

Guy, pity yourself small. Deep down you know peter Obi is the best for the job but bc of peanut you say otherwise. This gimmick is dead on arrival. Nigerians have known better so go rest
Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by Ovulo: 12:12pm On Jun 24, 2022
LesbianBoy:
How people forgot Nnamdi kanu shock me. Nigerians will push you and when you enter wahala dey japa angry

Meanwhile I don't see them releasing him even after the next government takes over even if it's peter obi sef
Who told you we forgot him? We never did in fact,I can never ever forget him...for your information, he's coming back home triumphantly!!!
Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by Dfynboi: 12:20pm On Jun 24, 2022
handsomeyinka:

it so fucking obvious dt ur not okay at all, tinubu is better option to u abi
Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by dadori: 12:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
Nothing last forever Bruh.
You can check out https://musikad.com

Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by silibaba: 12:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
Searchingvictor:

I have pvc and I'm Obidient

Said invalid email address

This mine please
Searchingvictory@gmail.com

mchealmuller60b@gmail.com

Just get two known monikers to vouch for you and you get the loan in 48hrs.
Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:35pm On Jun 24, 2022
handsomeyinka:

Olodo, who told you Lagos is Tinubu's investment? Lagos has been a center of excellence even before the birth of Tinubu. History cannot be erased. Google it.

Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by Cyberterror: 12:39pm On Jun 24, 2022
I support Buhari to lock up the albino in jail till he accepts to be loyal and faithful to Nigeria his country grin
Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by UtuokeAlcoholic: 12:54pm On Jun 24, 2022
BaddestQueen:
lol person wey his tenure remain not less than 6 months
dude doesn't know that as days pass, his power as a democratic president gets weaker and it diminishes once there's a president-elect.

I remembered how Trump was denied entry by ordinary Scotland in his last days in office.
cheesy
FYI Buhari still has 11 month to deal with cownu
Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by uchennaq(m): 1:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
handsomeyinka:

Foolish idiot, las las you will come here and cry after deceiving the gullible and selling that chronic corrupt criminal to gullible Nigerians.
Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by uchennaq(m): 1:11pm On Jun 24, 2022
Tinubu is the worst thing that has happened to Lagos state. You guys supporting Tinubu need to bury your head in shame. Just look at the fraudulent act that these people committed using the Lagos light rail, something that is in the public domain and you are still here talking. Una no get single shame ooo
Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by CheapHomes1: 2:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
adenigga:
https://punchng.com/buhari-rules-out-bail-option-for-kanu/?amp

Is it buhari that grants bail or is it the job of the judiciary?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo / Rivers: Impeachment Is Not Military Coup, I Can Never Be Intimidated - Wike / Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.