Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,271 members, 7,954,054 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:32 AM

Is This Monthly Budget Supposed To Be Enough For My Family - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This Monthly Budget Supposed To Be Enough For My Family (4478 Views)

Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children / At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? / Is Anything Wrong With This Monthly List A Wife Wrote To Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Monthly Budget Supposed To Be Enough For My Family by emmanuelbrown26: 7:37pm On Jun 26, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Bro you understand my fears. Perfectly. This is women for you
That means u really hv to work on your fears. U see in this life ehhh, there are questions I do ask myself. Life is not certain, to live is not certain and I'm sorry to say that your wife is d type that would remarry immediately after demise of d husband and leave d children to suffer.
At dis point in time, u hv to hv a reflection about life and humanity
Re: Is This Monthly Budget Supposed To Be Enough For My Family by 0neal(m): 11:36pm On Jun 26, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

This happened to my favorite uncle. 350k salary and he rushed to marry now they laid off and they have been suffering like mad. The thing makes me fear and dread that institution. If suffering wants to come I should face it alone abeg.

That institution is scary especially for those who are concerned about the continual moribund state of Nigeria economy and don't want to recycle generational poverty.

If I don't have a million in liquid savings, investments and a house of my own, I'd rather be unmarried

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Monthly Budget Supposed To Be Enough For My Family by lordally(m): 10:51am On Jun 27, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

My brother na so life of daughters of eve is. Plenty talk dey but I no wan cause vavulence

I won know wetin happen to the man last last
Re: Is This Monthly Budget Supposed To Be Enough For My Family by lordally(m): 10:52am On Jun 27, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Oga you will never ever be able to know everything about a person until you live with under same roof for a period of time. In some case even when living with them it is only circumstances that will unravel certain aspect of them. Women can pretend bro

Thanks a lot!!! E be like say this marriage of a thing na luck!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Read 10 Reasons Why Every Nigerian Woman Should Visit A Strip Club At Least Once / My Aunt And Her Ashawo Husband In The Club! / Wedding Ceremony Of Nairalander, You Are All Invited!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.