Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Teach Me How To Talk To A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teach Me How To Talk To A Girl (1883 Views)

Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls / Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them / Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teach Me How To Talk To A Girl by Oberhiri141(m): 10:02am On Aug 05, 2022
Goodmorning my people, Aku weekend. Pls i need your help badly on how to talk to a girl i just met. Have done lots of research on google but still to no success, have even ask friends and they gave me helpful tips but still the same thing.

the problem is whenever i try to talk to any girl i like fear go just catch me and my mouth go dey shake and my heart will start beating faster. And now am tired of been alone and still a virgin. Have now become a laughing stock at my place of work because have not had sex before in my life. Pls elderly people in the house, help me, teach me how to talk to a lady who i can have a firm relationship with and spend the rest of our lives together. Thank u.
Re: Teach Me How To Talk To A Girl by BirtherOfKings(f): 10:06am On Aug 05, 2022
Oberhiri141:
Goodmorning my people, Aku weekend. Pls i need your help badly on how to talk to a girl i just met. Have done lots of research on google but still to no success, have even ask friends and they gave me helpful tips but still the same thing.

the problem is whenever i try to talk to any girl i like fear go just catch me and my mouth go dey shake and my heart will start beating faster. And now am tired of been alone and still a virgin. Have now become a laughing stock at my place of work because have not had sex before in my life. Pls elderly people in the house, help me, teach me how to talk to a lady who i can have a firm relationship with and spend the rest of our lives together. Thank u.

You are over thinking this thing
U can start online, wen they make comments ,follow them and compliment them heavily and begin from there..if u are cute, that helps
Dating for dummies kiss kiss kiss kiss
Power packed book...come for IYAC 2022..the resident pastor is a pro in giving tips the christian way

Re: Teach Me How To Talk To A Girl by Boogyman557: 10:18am On Aug 05, 2022
Holly Gram cool The solution is not far from u bro..

WEED is the only SOLUTION here..

U don pass the age for PESIN to teach u how to chyke woman but WEED is the only way..

I will not advice u to SMOKE it because I don't know ur age but u can use it to cook jellof rice..

WEED gives INSPIRATION and MOTIVATION

WEED go make u de talk sweet sweet talk and girls go de RUSH u..

WEED go make u get SWAG and u go de reason mature.

Even if u enter exam Hall and u no sabi waiting to write, so far as say u SMOKE or use WEED Cook, u go just de write full book..

If PESIN ask u question and u no sabi the answer, so far as say u SMOKE or use WEED Cook, u go just de answer the question because WEED don give u the knowledge and wisdom to understand...

Try and cook wit WEED. better RAW WEED wey seed plenty inside..

Na u go thank me later..

check below to SEE my OGOGORO mix wit URINE and RAW WEED

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teach Me How To Talk To A Girl by VillageBus(m): 10:22am On Aug 05, 2022
Go Bleep ashewo
Re: Teach Me How To Talk To A Girl by stanleyLTC(m): 10:50am On Aug 05, 2022
See bro am been sincere to you right now , the first step is to buy weed(loud ) precisely , then get like 2k , after smoking your weed , put on a headset, and walk to a nearest olosho home , start from there , after that day , you gonna be confidence with girl , cause you’ll feel like you’ve already gotten a taste of them somewhere , see it because you never knack ,dat y u are still shy with girl . Stop searching videos ,stop asking friends, there are many way though ,but I understand where you are coming from trust me ,just follow what I tell
you here on NL , na person wey sabi u go tell you wrong gist , I no sabi you you get undecided

Weed is another way to communicate with the spiritual aspects of life ,it not a sin

5 Likes

Re: Teach Me How To Talk To A Girl by Oberhiri141(m): 10:58am On Aug 05, 2022
stanleyLTC:
See bro am been sincere to you right now , the first step is to buy weed(loud ) precisely , then get like 2k , after smoking your weed , put on a headset, and walk to a nearest olosho home , start from there , after that day , you gonna be confidence with girl , cause you’ll feel like you’ve already gotten a taste of them somewhere , see it because you never knack ,dat y u are still shy with girl . Stop searching videos ,stop asking friends, there are many way though ,but I understand where you are coming from trust me ,just follow what I tell
you here on NL , na person wey sabi u go tell you wrong gist , I no sabi you you get undecided

Weed is another way to communicate with the spiritual aspects of life ,it not a sin
Be like say i go try this weed of a thing. E fit boost my morale. Thanks man.

6 Likes

Re: Teach Me How To Talk To A Girl by stanleyLTC(m): 11:00am On Aug 05, 2022
Enjoy man
Re: Teach Me How To Talk To A Girl by PumpumPrince: 11:01am On Aug 05, 2022
Oberhiri141:

angry
Re: Teach Me How To Talk To A Girl by PumpumPrince: 11:02am On Aug 05, 2022
Oberhiri141:

....hmm am thinking which of my babe to give u: nmezor, jullyrose.. angry
Re: Teach Me How To Talk To A Girl by Oberhiri141(m): 11:02am On Aug 05, 2022
[quote author=Boogyman557 post=115403401]Holly Gram cool The solution is not far from u bro..

WEED is the only SOLUTION here..

U don pass the age for PESIN to teach u how to chyke woman but WEED is the only way..

I will not advice u to SMOKE it because I don't know ur age but u can use it to cook jellof rice..

WEED gives INSPIRATION and MOTIVATION

WEED go make u de talk sweet sweet talk and girls go de RUSH u..

WEED go make u get SWAG and u go de reason mature.

Even if u enter exam Hall and u no sabi waiting to write, so far as say u SMOKE or use WEED Cook, u go just de write full book..

If PESIN ask u question and u no sabi the answer, so far as say u SMOKE or use WEED Cook, u go just de answer the question because WEED don give u the knowledge and wisdom to understand...

Try and cook wit WEED. better RAW WEED wey seed plenty inside..

Na u go thank me later..

check below to SEE my OGOGORO mix wit URINE and RAW WEED

How much for weed?
Re: Teach Me How To Talk To A Girl by FalseProphet1(m): 11:03am On Aug 05, 2022
Bring the following items and I'll teach you how to become a ladies man.

1. Yam.

2. A keg of palm oil

3. Onions.

4. Salt.

5. Bell.

6. I would have said goat but because things are hard you can bring fish.

7. Palm wine.

8. Assorted candles

9. Red cloth.

10. Incense.

11. White chalk.

Once the items are ready, send me a DM and I'll tell you the next step.

This I have seen.

3 Likes

Re: Teach Me How To Talk To A Girl by PumpumPrince: 11:05am On Aug 05, 2022
Oberhiri141:

OK brother u no wot?... am Goona link u up wot Siofra...the easiest babe to catch in Nairaland...U WANT??!(TANK ME LATER))) cheesy
Re: Teach Me How To Talk To A Girl by Folastar11(m): 11:06am On Aug 05, 2022
BirtherOfKings:

You are over thinking this thing
U can start online, wen they make comments ,follow them and compliment them heavily and begin from there..if u are cute, that helps
Dating for dummies kiss kiss kiss kiss
Power packed book...come for IYAC 2022..the resident pastor is a pro in giving tips the christian way

You need confidence
1 dress nice and smile nice
2 compliment her
3 Ask for her name
4 tell her you want to be her friend
5 ask for her digits.

Note if she says no never force her just smile and move on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teach Me How To Talk To A Girl by Oberhiri141(m): 11:06am On Aug 05, 2022
PumpumPrince:

ok so u prefa talking to men CORRRECT?.......ar u gay sir?(no oofencse) angry
Receive sense.
Re: Teach Me How To Talk To A Girl by PumpumPrince: 11:12am On Aug 05, 2022
Oberhiri141:

Receive sense.

OK bro we glad u not really gay so I will help u. First things first:
1. practise how to read 1.2.3 to 50 without comma
2. Practise how to count a.b.c to Q.....Q is the magic word
3. make sure u have a good car like my range rover
4. make sure u don't were slippers to toast babe...coz u sound like u use chewing stick(no oofencse) angry
5. always were tie before u say helo so the babe will belif u a director
6. Improve yor gram & quit speking pigeon English sir!! angry

((( THANK ME LATER)) smiley
Re: Teach Me How To Talk To A Girl by Oberhiri141(m): 11:14am On Aug 05, 2022
Folastar11:

You need confidence 1 dress nice and smile nice 2 compliment her 3 Ask for her name 4 tell her you want to be her friend 5 ask for her digits.
Note if she says no never force her just smile and move on.
You have spoken sense. Thanks alot
Re: Teach Me How To Talk To A Girl by PumpumPrince: 11:17am On Aug 05, 2022
Oberhiri141:

You have spoken sense. Thanks alot

Folastar1 say u should were dress like woman & u say he speak sense?.....brother u really really need help & I will help u(no oofencse) smiley
Re: Teach Me How To Talk To A Girl by Chris2863(m): 11:18am On Aug 05, 2022
Oberhiri141:

Be like say i go try this weed of a thing. E fit boost my morale. Thanks man.
don’t be that foolish man. If you are determined to leave your introverted self, all you need is determination. Talking to a girl doesn’t mean you just ask that person out at the first encounter. You can start from somewhere( hi, cracking a little joke); if the person seems not to be interested, move on to the next person biko, women yakpa everywhere. Once you are presentable, smells good, you don’t have any problem. The only problem you have is not starting at all (2-3 encounters and you will understand that there is nothing there) I was once in your shoe
Re: Teach Me How To Talk To A Girl by Jeon(f): 11:22am On Aug 05, 2022
Oberhiri141:

Really Op!

So you want to give in your precious and purified body for immorality because of what the society is saying?

You can start by saying hi, follow by the normal flows.... Don't force neither change yourself for someone to like [ Because I hear say you want do weed].

2 Likes

Re: Teach Me How To Talk To A Girl by Blue86(m): 11:51am On Aug 05, 2022
Hope all is not just to get down with a girl?

Secondly, do you masturbate?

Because those enagage in masturbation are very very intimidated talking to a girl.

Thirdly, you need to be close to Jesus, and let Him work on your personality.
Because If you go like this will you end up with a red simP card.

2 Likes

Re: Teach Me How To Talk To A Girl by PhantomPAIN(m): 11:53am On Aug 05, 2022
[quote author=Oberhiri141 post=115404723][/quote]if you Dey Lagos weed Dey for you my friend lol.. make we blowwww
Re: Teach Me How To Talk To A Girl by Oberhiri141(m): 12:08pm On Aug 05, 2022
Chris2863:
don’t be that foolish man. If you are determined to leave your introverted self, all you need is determination. Talking to a girl doesn’t mean you just ask that person out at the first encounter. You can start from somewhere( hi, cracking a little joke); if the person seems not to be interested, move on to the next person biko, women yakpa everywhere. Once you are presentable, smells good, you don’t have any problem. The only problem you have is not starting at all (2-3 encounters and you will understand that there is nothing there) I was once in your shoe
What you just said is similar to something i searched online. I will try your tips and also try the weed too. Thanks alot
Re: Teach Me How To Talk To A Girl by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 05, 2022
You virginity is blessing. Try dey use am in prayers

Talking to women is easy. Work on your courage and confidence..

Confidence boosters includes. Dressing good. Smelling good. Smiling.. Good Shoes..

How to strike up a conversation..

Walk up directly and strike
Or if shy
Use scope get close until you are close enough to say hello.. this method is cool for fine Boys..

Find something in common to start the conversation with.....

Use questions tactically..

2 Likes

Re: Teach Me How To Talk To A Girl by cadet222(m): 12:24pm On Aug 05, 2022
Blue86:
Hope all is not just to get down with a girl?

Secondly, do you masturbate?

Because those enagage in masturbation are very very intimidated talking to a girl.

Thirdly, you need to be close to Jesus, and let Him work on your personality.
Because If you go like this will you end up with a red simP card.
I can relate with this your point.

1 Like

Re: Teach Me How To Talk To A Girl by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 05, 2022
Chris2863:

Op u may have to fight a battle more than once to win it, u need to be extraordinarily patient with urslf as long as u get wat u want at the end, u re going to get losses upon losses, smtyms even in a 100 u lose all, sometimes u don't av to do anything, let love find u
Re: Teach Me How To Talk To A Girl by Oberhiri141(m): 12:30pm On Aug 05, 2022
Blueicetea:
You virginity is blessing. Try dey use am in prayers

Talking to women is easy. Work on your courage and confidence..

Confidence boosters includes. Dressing good. Smelling good. Smiling.. Good Shoes..

How to strike up a conversation.. walk up. Find something in common to start the conversation with.....

Use questions tactically..

Jess! You be blast. You don tay 4 d game.

2 Likes

Re: Teach Me How To Talk To A Girl by Savedday: 12:49pm On Aug 05, 2022
If is a 9ja girl, jst shown her money but don't give her one Kobo from it. Anything u tell her, she will do as long as she sees u with money.

Don't waste ur time learning how to gist 9ja girls.

They don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: Teach Me How To Talk To A Girl by Boogyman557: 1:03pm On Aug 05, 2022
[quote author=Oberhiri141 post=115404723][/quote] Holly Gram cool e no cost..

Enter any BUNK or uncompleted building wer niggaz de BLA WEED, tell them sey u one buy WEED..

Buy #200 own.. use half take cook, no pour all ooo..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Teach Me How To Talk To A Girl by Oberhiri141(m): 1:39pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jeon:

Really Op!

So you want to give in your precious and purified body for immorality because of what the society is saying?

You can start by saying hi, follow by the normal flows.... Don't force neither change yourself for someone to like [ Because I hear say you want do weed].
Aunty, people on weed dey always get this incredible morale and confidence. Abi what do you think.
Re: Teach Me How To Talk To A Girl by Oberhiri141(m): 1:43pm On Aug 05, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool e no cost..

Enter any BUNK or uncompleted building wer niggaz de BLA WEED, tell them sey u one buy WEED..

Buy #200 own.. use half take cook, no pour all ooo..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Yeah! Thanks man, you really motivating.

1 Like

Re: Teach Me How To Talk To A Girl by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 1:47pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jeon:

Really Op!

But u do weed too?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Fasting And Praying Is A Waste Of Time And Waste Of Hope / Those Guys That Did This In � School. / Why Doesn't He Like Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.