Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) (72923 Views)

30-Year-Old Photographer Commits Suicide In Jigawa (Photos) / Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) / Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Drillminded: 9:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
Princeton92:

You gay? Cause if he's gay you gay too bro, everyone gay these days including pastor I met half an hour ago shocked
Crazyyyyyyyy but we should curtail discrimination sha!!!!
nope I ain't its not in my being ... But I use to hate em until I understood, life is just a show. Enjoy it till it's no more.

1 Like

Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Creamypie(m): 9:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
Amojii:

You talk as if your brain is in your anus, just pray water no pass your garri...
if u can express urself without verbal insults then shut ur leaky mouth
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Testimony1988(m): 9:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
Hmmmmm, he was ignorant of his actions.
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 9:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
kingthreat:
You were a loser, you were a quitter. You had hands and legs and were not imprisoned but still went on to quit the ultimate battle of life. You messed up and disappointed your loved ones.
For the record, I was once suicidal. But thank God, I chose to live, I chose to fight, I chose to win.
Welldone Mr. Winner. You should be given a medal for thos great feat.

1 Like

Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Polynek(m): 9:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
Rest in peace bro. No b everybody fit endure d pains of life shaa cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by chypotenti(m): 9:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
Nawa ooooo.. It's not really easy as it may seem, ones you start thinking negatively/dangerously, at times the bad thoughts seem to over power some of us....only those with strong will can overcome...... Like I will always tell anyone around me, delete negative thoughts/suicidal thoughts from your memory...except you haven't witnessed some happenings/miracles around you but the truth is when there is life, there is hope!!!! I have seen people in worst situations get a good life within a flash, just like a miracle...there lives changed for good...Omoh!!! I believe in God
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by micflo28(m): 9:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
Girlfriends please check on your guys, the battles they are facing as men is too much.

3 Likes

Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by princewarri1985: 9:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
Dankovich1:
With the rate Nigerian youths subscribe to sucide in this present devlish administration is quite alarming. If committing sucide was the end point of frustration and pain, most of us still holding up strong would have been long gone. But the devil lied to those who couldn't withstand the pressure and the government of the country failed them.

No RIP to waste young fellow. You own your life, but ain't certain about your after life.
there is nothing like after life, death is am everlasting sleep that you will never wake up from. So stop deceiving yourself
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Lovelydaisies: 9:30pm On Jun 24, 2022
If those attempting suicide took the kind of advice they wrote on their suicide note, they wouldn't kill themselves. They are 'most wise's before giving up.

God, accept their souls and grant them eternal rest. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Miyachi: 9:32pm On Jun 24, 2022
Uglybwoi:
if you were tired, you wouldn't look for more bad news
You don't have to look for bad news in Nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by 9inches(m): 9:35pm On Jun 24, 2022
kingthreat:
You were a loser, you were a quitter. You had hands and legs and were not imprisoned but still went on to quit the ultimate battle of life. You messed up and disappointed your loved ones.
For the record, I was once suicidal. But thank God, I chose to live, I chose to fight, I chose to win.

It's striking that he admitted to having lost connection to God.
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:37pm On Jun 24, 2022
it can mean many things, he did not leave enough clues.
9inches:

It's striking that he admitted to having lost connection to God.
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by DryMouth: 9:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
Creamypie:
How can a man just take his life?
When you get older you'd understand better

1 Like

Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by excesslove90(m): 9:55pm On Jun 24, 2022
##Well its a pity... Suicide is Never the last option.. You are not strong enough rip
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by etrange: 9:58pm On Jun 24, 2022
Give everyone the chance to be themselves around you. Discrimination of all kinds could be very deadly.
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 9:59pm On Jun 24, 2022
HIPROFILE:

My brother I say so based on personal experience If not how I was brought up bro I for don kill my self throway

My story may not be the worst but if I tell you you go understand what I mean…

Yes depression is real for sure and its something I can not even wish my enemy but then at every point one is depressed about life and things happening around him or her always remember there are millions of people out there passing through a far much tougher situation than you you may not get to know or see them but it is true.

Today no be me be this? happily married with kids and doing well for my self.

This is life for us most especially in this kind of our country where things which are naturally not supposed to be a challenge is made to become one.

Life automatically became unfair to some people just because they were birthed in this country to start with.

I get you 100. Wish you & your family continued blessings.

1 Like

Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by RealEzee(m): 10:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
Shebi if to say dis guy get better babe shey e go reason suicide ni? undecided

Chaii comrade gone
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:03pm On Jun 24, 2022
Barims:

And there's no more suffering either

After u taking ur own life? i cannot guarantee or assure u that.
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by kafeii123: 10:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
Wow.... lesson in there...always check up on your "strong friends"
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by yemmyyemmy60: 10:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
Not easy.
Thank God for friends that has been coming around & family after I lost my job and had my business forcefully taken. I would have been a victim to this? Omor, life suppose be like this?

1 Like

Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by maasoap(m): 10:07pm On Jun 24, 2022
RIP
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by HIPROFILE(m): 10:09pm On Jun 24, 2022
BarrElChapo:

I get you 100. Wish you & your family continued blessings.

Thank you and God bless you and yours.

1 Like

Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by dragunov: 10:09pm On Jun 24, 2022
DaddyNimo:

Simp on earth, simp in the afterlife smh

But you think you're so strong, right?
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by maasoap(m): 10:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
kingthreat:

Everyone is wise and strong until depression gets hold of them tightly.

1 Like

Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Machinegun91(m): 10:11pm On Jun 24, 2022
Okay
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Ventura1: 10:12pm On Jun 24, 2022
Don't take the smile on many people's DP or status serious.

Why should they form in the first place?
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by emmnprince(m): 10:14pm On Jun 24, 2022
kingthreat:

Nice one you chose life. But who did you overcome those overwhelming suicidal thoughts? Share your story so that we can share it to others who we sense to be depressed!
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Bibina59: 10:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
kingthreat:

You can never tell. Please allow the dead to Rest In Peace some times one find peace in some odd place
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Peppabae(f): 10:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
Have been crying since I saw this letter cry cry... Things are really difficult... societal pressure is really alarming...since yesterday have been really frustrated...na God will dey hold on to o
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Gbemini(m): 10:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
post=114116054:

To Be Frank With You, Is So Tired In Seeing One Terrible Or Death News In Naija
read very well and stop reading like a biafra ... He said he is batlling with one problem for long ... May b he has an illness for long ... U always blame anything on buhari or tinubu ... But obi is an angel
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 10:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
DaddyNimo:

Simp on earth, simp in the afterlife smh

Bro, do you think it's an easy task to commit suicide?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) / Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) / How Will I Know If Am Not Hiv Positive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.