Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 - Travel (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 (683262 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Haywhyhoo: 12:26am On Oct 04, 2022
Please add me to the visa group for 2023, 07010730852
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Rangel75: 1:15am On Oct 04, 2022
Evelynbum:
Please I would like to be added to your undergraduate group
Good day.
Please I would also like to be added to the undergraduate mock interview group chat.
Thank you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Pio123: 1:28am On Oct 04, 2022
Good day everyone . I want to inquiry about the statement of Account. My sponsor is at USA and she is operating an investment account. Can I tender that at the embassy . I Will be waiting for reply soon.
Chima2355:
Please I applied for US visa and was denied so I had to apply again but I'm not seeing any available date yet and my school resumption is close, is there anything I can do about that?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by dubsy20(m): 7:22am On Oct 04, 2022
Dear house,

Please I need your assistance,
How can someone whose visa was denied within the last 6 months get a new date, as the person is getting “there are currently no appointments available” once he selects the option of denied in the last six months.

Kindly assist .
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Hdayo1(m): 8:12am On Oct 04, 2022
Please add me to Abuja date search. +971525830121
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Anny4me: 11:50am On Oct 04, 2022
Johnson021:
For some people enquiring about Lagos and Abuja date search, I’ll drop the group link to Lagos and Abuja F1 date search here.

Abuja : https:///GDCU7pIKlWGJnFQlPioplN

Lagos: https:///Lc23ZlXSEUjCd5C5OoxkyE
the link iss not working sir
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by shakidude: 12:31pm On Oct 04, 2022
The link is not working. Please, kindly add me to the groups. My no is 08023334514.

Thank you

Johnson021:
For some people enquiring about Lagos and Abuja date search, I’ll drop the group link to Lagos and Abuja F1 date search here.

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Vikrex: 2:26pm On Oct 04, 2022
Keyin:

I guess what you are referring to here is institutional email? Did you give any information that requires proof? I advise you to be honest because official or institutional email could only be possible if you are working or have identified with an organization. If my answer is not apt respond so other could help

I want to open official email for my business bros
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by olagamalin(m): 3:46pm On Oct 04, 2022
Ticket prices to and from US is really expensive. Anyone interested in a slightly reduced priced ticket should reach out.

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by oyi1(m): 4:34pm On Oct 04, 2022
Johnson021:

Not working bro.. pls add me directly 08068282596
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by throste: 4:44pm On Oct 04, 2022
Good day all.

I am new here and so many things are sounding strange (Expected right?).

I will like to relocate to the USA via study route with my family (3kids).I already have an MSC,ACCA and work experience of over 10years as an accountant.

Really don't mind another Masters. But i was told that I have higher chances of getting visa with my family if it's a PHD and funding too .How true is this my people ,please?

Left for me I just want to do a one year program and start working.....PHD takes longer period.

Are there schools that don't require GRE?

Based on my situation,what option will suit me best in terms of program,course of study,school, funding,affordability,visa approval(can't leave my kids behind)....?

Will appreciate you sincere feedbacks,I beg una.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by NigPatriot(m): 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2022
throste:
Good day all.

I will like to relocate to the USA via study route with my family (3kids).I already have an MSC,ACCA and work experience of over 10years as an accountant.

Really don't mind another Masters. But i was told that I have higher chances of getting visa with my family if it's a PHD and funding too .How true is this my people ,please?

Left for me I just want to do a one year program and start working.....PHD takes longer period.

Based on my situation,what option will suit me best in terms of program,course of study,school, funding,affordability,visa approval(can't leave my kids behind)....?

Hi throste, your situation aligns with several people in the past, no one can give you a definite answer to all you've asked, the best you can do is to understand this process. This USA application process needs to be understood and you'll see how smooth and easy it can be. My first advice is to go through this thread, you can use the search buttons to be specific in what aspect you're searching for.

Then when you've understood what the entirety is about what you want, you can ask definite questions and I assure you, you'll get answers. All the best in your search.

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by dubsy20(m): 6:14pm On Oct 04, 2022
dubsy20:
Dear house,

How can someone whose visa was denied within the last 6 months get a new date, as the person is getting “there are currently no appointments available” once I select the option of denied in the last six months.

Kindly assist .

Please assist
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by throste: 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2022
Thank you for this.I sincerely appreciate.
NigPatriot:

Hi throste, your situation aligns with several people in the past, no one can give you a definite answer to all you've asked, the best you can do is to understand this process. This USA application process needs to be understood and you'll see how smooth and easy it can be. My first advice is to go through this thread, you can use the search buttons to be specific in what aspect you're searching for.

Then when you've understood what the entirety is about what you want, you can ask definite questions and I assure you, you'll get answers. All the best in your search.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Lolade95(m): 8:23pm On Oct 04, 2022
NigPatriot:

If you do not want to go for a PHD because that guarantees funding and makes your visa processing easier. you can consider an MBA. if you have a high GMAT/GRE score with a very good profile/story(your essays). you can get as high as 60% in merit scholarship. You should target good schools for this.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Lolade95(m): 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2022
throste:
Good day all.

If you do not want to go for a PHD because that guarantees funding and makes your visa processing easier. you can consider an MBA. if you have a high GMAT/GRE score with a very good profile/story(your essays). you can get as high as 60% in merit scholarship. You should target good schools for this.

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Maryeama: 8:29pm On Oct 04, 2022
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Lolade95(m): 8:33pm On Oct 04, 2022
Maryeama:
For an F2 going for a visit, what should be the intended duration of stay? Should it be the same as what is on the F1's i-20? Please help out

If you are working, a month is reasonable so you can use your leave period from work
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Moren002: 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2022
Good evening. Please when parents and myself are the sponsors, what will someone fill in Ds160 in the section that asks that who is sponsoring the trip? I want to get it right before filling.

Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Moren002: 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2022
Good evening. Please when parent[i][/i] and myself are the sponsors nd it is reflecting in the i20, what will someone fill in Ds160 in the section that asks that who is sponsoring the trip? I want to get it right before filling.

Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by anumD: 5:01am On Oct 05, 2022
Hello everyone,

I really appreciate the good work you guys are doing here, thank you.

I received my first admission from a university in Massachusetts on June 21 and got my I-20 and other documents 7 days later, applied for F1 Visa July 7, I have not received a date for interview and my resumption date has passed.

Now, I have 4 admission offers ( 2 for the fall 22 & 2 for the spring 23)

My first admission offer which I used in applying for the Visa deferred till Fall 23, because I couldn't get an expedited appointment. Kindly suggest what I should do at this point.

Or, is it possible getting a Visa with the 29th August, 2022 as resumption stated on my 1-20? ��

Dooshima
08057277279 (WhatsApp number)
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Saokelarin6942: 6:04am On Oct 05, 2022
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Saokelarin6942: 6:25am On Oct 05, 2022
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by anumD: 9:25am On Oct 05, 2022
Hello,

I have read meaningful posts from you and decided to reach out to you for assistance if you would.

I have received 4 admission offers all in Clinical Mental Health Counseling, MSc (2 fall 22 & 2 spring 23) in the US. 1st offer came in June 21 and I got all supporting documents in a week and applied for an F1 Visa but couldn't get an expedited appointment till this day , the school then differed my admission till Fall 23.
What do you suggest I do?

Kindly link me to a WhatsApp group.

Best,

Dooshima
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by mrworldwide: 11:05am On Oct 05, 2022
this is exactly what i'm going through currently, anyone has an idea on the way forward or if dates will eventually turn up?
dubsy20:
Dear house,

How can someone whose visa was denied within the last 6 months get a new date, as the person is getting “there are currently no appointments available” once I select the option of denied in the last six months.

Kindly assist .
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Gadgetmobil(m): 11:41am On Oct 05, 2022
Please what medical Tests do a person need for USA travel?
Covid 19, Yellow Fever, TB.
Pls which ones?

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (532) (Reply)

Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / Giving Birth In Canada / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.