Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 - Travel (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 (682571 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by CloudMike(m): 3:53pm On Oct 08, 2022
Yes, you’ll need both.

Confidence05:

Thank you very much for your prompt response. Do you mean the SEVIS ID and Program Number on the DS-2019 form?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by justwise(m): 5:46pm On Oct 08, 2022
@Walspring

What happened between you and Mercyof?

Did you do a chargerback on his account resulting in TOEFI withholding his result and billing him accumulating of $285 for charge backs + the exam fees?

Mercyof has tried to sort this out with you privately since June but you have failed to resolve it hence my involvement.

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Approvalissure: 7:29pm On Oct 08, 2022
justwise:
@Walspring

Did you do a chargerback on his account resulting in TOEFI withholding his result and billing him accumulating of $285 for charge backs + the exam fees?

Mercyof has tried to sort this out with you privately since June but you have failed to resolve it hence my involvement.

It is funny how Walspring went ahead to “pay” for my sister’s Toefl before she even sent him the money for it. But it is really unfair that @Walspring did this to me and my sister. This guy has being lying to us since the 1st day we met him. He keeps making payment with a PayPal account and issuing chargebacks immediately after making payment. With every chargeback, there is and additional $30 to the $185. Walspring kept lying and deceiving us until $185 toefl payment resulted to $285. Additional $100, just like that. Now we called TOEFL and they told us we have to make the payment before my sister’s result can be released. This guy scammed us, and he kept deceiving us by making payment with an empty PayPal account. What did we do to deserve this, in Nigeria of today where everything is difficult and still getting scammed again. It is just so wicked of him

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by justwise(m): 7:56pm On Oct 08, 2022
Approvalissure:

It is funny how Walspring went ahead to “pay” for my sister’s Toefl before she even sent him the money for it. But it is really unfair that @Walspring did this to me and my sister. This guy has being lying to us since the 1st day we met him. He keeps making payment with a PayPal account and issuing chargebacks immediately after making payment. With every chargeback, there is and additional $30 to the $185. Walspring kept lying and deceiving us until $185 toefl payment resulted to $285. Additional $100, just like that. Now we called TOEFL and they told us we have to make the payment before my sister’s result can be released. This guy scammed us, and he kept deceiving us by making payment with an empty PayPal account. What did we do to deserve this, in Nigeria of today where everything is difficult and still getting scammed again. It is just so wicked of him

How did you make the payment to him? Bank transfer or cash in hand?

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Mercyof: 8:14pm On Oct 08, 2022
justwise:

How did you make the payment to him? Bank transfer or cash in hand?
bank transfer with the narration 'toefl payment'
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by justwise(m): 8:43pm On Oct 08, 2022
Mercyof:
bank transfer with the narration 'toefl payment'

Ok.

Lets hear from him first
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Walspring: 11:04pm On Oct 08, 2022
justwise:
@Walspring

@justwise

I would have ignored this but if I do it will look like I am guilty but lemme just write little words and not to convince or justify anything here because you justwise don’t know the genesis of this issues before bring your revelation to the extent of lieing that you have banned me several times for defrauded people here on exam registration and the only issues about exam registration was when a lady didn’t make use of free score reports due to registration issues and it got delayed which was 2018 or 2019 if I am not wrong, you can check for archives because everyone you banned here you always stated reason for banning them in the messages.

Justwise I want to believe she gave you full download and not just her own side that she wanted you to hear and even when you haven’t hear my own side you have concluded with your big and fat lie that I have defrauded several people here and I request evidence from you on that to clear this wrong accusation and post the several people I have defrauded here please.

I didn’t do a charge back on her account truly her account was showing outstanding of more than $400 plus at first and its shows more $195 which was paid for her and why should I did charge back of $195 and Ets updated $400 plus on her profile does it make sense to you justwise ? And I told her something is not right and I spoke to her about it anytime I called and not Whatsapp call more than 30 minutes if I am not wrong to update her that Ets needs to fix from their end before this can be fixed back and she didn’t believe until I asked her contact ets and make your finding and she did and got back to me acknowledged back and Ets fixed it was fixed back and to avoid issues.

I carried her along with every update from who registered it because am an intermediary between both of them and the guys offer refund back or fresh details because her account has been initiated several times on Ets with several response and I asked her if she tried making payment before on Ets several times but payment declined and she confirmed that yes she did make payment but wasn’t successful then I explained refund the guy offer but I don’t want this to look like it’s shady the guy should fix it and he said until Ets fix their end and he can get it done since 195 to pay and account showing 400 plus then Ets fixed it.

She message yesterday and I saw it and I typed am speechless and I contacted the guy about it and he referred me back to his words and I still said if it because I don’t think mercy $195 will make me large or rich in life so what should I defraud her even when many I don’t know here I never defraud them.

@mercy I think it’s my fault to try and prove innocence to you on this just to clear your wrong thinking concerning this from day one, who knows if I bought the idea of refund this would have just ended there. I would have send your screen shot of my chat with the guy but you will still be thinking as usual so no need and I decided on what to do next after you last message on my chat.

@mercyof I acknowledged you are on the right side concerning this and that’s why you are sending me chats and messages that I felt is too much from you to be sending to me that you will release HELL on me but BE CAREFUL because HELL is a place of no return and I don’t think you want to go there and release it on me because record shows no one never come back after visiting HELL. Lol.

N.B lemme just stop here but this is not to justify my part but it’s funny that I scammed her but I never scammed whoever asked you to contact me that benefited from this before. It is well.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Walspring: 11:08pm On Oct 08, 2022
Approvalissure:

You are totally right that it’s funny that I scammed your sister but I never scammed you or whoever asked you to contact me that benefited from this before. It is well.

Even when you or whoever asked her to contact me back then told her that I am a trusted person with integrity and you marketed me more than I can imagine but now I am a scammer. No be small thing.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Walspring: 11:11pm On Oct 08, 2022
justwise:

Ok.

Lets hear from him first

Even when you hear my part doesn’t change your statement and utterances that I have scammed several people based on exam registration on this thread who knows if next will be that I have scammed several people on Sevis’s payment before too will be concur by you before hearing my part.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Mercyof: 12:05am On Oct 09, 2022
Walspring:

@justwise

I would have ignored this but if I do it will look like I am guilty but lemme just write little words and not to convince or justify anything here because you justwise don’t know the genesis of this issues before bring your revelation to the extent of lieing that you have banned me several times for defrauded people here on exam registration and the only issues about exam registration was when a lady didn’t make use of free score reports due to registration issues and it got delayed which was 2018 or 2019 if I am not wrong, you can check for archives because everyone you banned here you always stated reason for banning them in the messages.

Justwise I want to believe she gave you full download and not just her own side that she wanted you to hear and even when you haven’t hear my own side you have concluded with your big and fat lie that I have defrauded several people here and I request evidence from you on that to clear this wrong accusation and post the several people I have defrauded here please.

I didn’t do a charge back on her account truly her account was showing outstanding of more than $400 plus at first and its shows more $195 which was paid for her and why should I did charge back of $195 and Ets updated $400 plus on her profile does it make sense to you justwise ? And I told her something is not right and I spoke to her about it anytime I called and not Whatsapp call more than 30 minutes if I am not wrong to update her that Ets needs to fix from their end before this can be fixed back and she didn’t believe until I asked her contact ets and make your finding and she did and got back to me acknowledged back and Ets fixed it was fixed back and to avoid issues.

I carried her along with every update from who registered it because am an intermediary between both of them and the guys offer refund back or fresh details because her account has been initiated several times on Ets with several response and I asked her if she tried making payment before on Ets several times but payment declined and she confirmed that yes she did make payment but wasn’t successful then I explained refund the guy offer but I don’t want this to look like it’s shady the guy should fix it and he said until Ets fix their end and he can get it done since 195 to pay and account showing 400 plus then Ets fixed it.

She message yesterday and I saw it and I typed am speechless and I contacted the guy about it and he referred me back to his words and I still said if it because I don’t think mercy $195 will make me large or rich in life so what should I defraud her even when many I don’t know here I never defraud them.

@mercy I think it’s my fault to try and prove innocence to you on this just to clear your wrong thinking concerning this from day one, who knows if I bought the idea of refund this would have just ended there. I would have send your screen shot of my chat with the guy but you will still be thinking as usual so no need and I decided on what to do next after you last message on my chat.

@mercyof I acknowledged you are on the right side concerning this and that’s why you are sending me chats and messages that I felt is too much from you to be sending to me that you will release HELL on me but BE CAREFUL because HELL is a place of no return and I don’t think you want to go there and release it on me because record shows no one never come back after visiting HELL. Lol.

N.B lemme just stop here but this is not to justify my part but it’s funny that I scammed her but I never scammed whoever asked you to contact me that benefited from this before. It is well.

You wrote almost 7 paragraphs without logical meaning, and u are just beating around the Bush without hitting the nail on the head.

We have been on this issue since June, and if I was an inconsiderate person I wouldn't have waited till now October, I gave you several chances to redeem yourself based on the recommendations I saw abt u on nairaland. I paid you for a simple service since June and up till now u have not been able to make the payment instead u have been accumulating extra charges on my account. You kept giving excuses that ETS is the one with the issue. We contacted ETS to hear their side of the story, as to why they are preventing payment, oyinbo people claimed You keep paying and u kept requesting for a chargeback to the acct. So walspring you want to tell me a whole organization like ETS will lie on u about the chargeback, with all the artificial intelligence and structured processes they have, they won't be able to tell if the fault is coming from them or not. For your information, they have all the records of the dispute filed after payment, they also went ahead to talk abt how u use different acts to make payment, I was on phone with them for almost an hr. The thing is you have been making payment for people in a shady way and u have been getting away with it but when u tried it with my account it was unsuccessful. Your write up here is so filled with guilt and nonsense, you could not give a tangible explanation. I have been patient with u since June but not anymore. U must be called out or boycotted. I am also aware u have made another payment to my account yesterday with paypal and in few weeks time d payment will be cancelled and another $30 will be added. God will help you, the bill will accumulate to $315, I have no time for stories, d case is simple ,go and pay for the toefl registration u were paid for. If u make payment for this thing, there will be no need for us to bring ourselves out here. I have been patient with u since June. $285 dollar excess charge on my acct is insane as a result of your shady ways and fraudulent activity. @justwise is not ur problem, wash ur hand clean and see if anybody will come for u

8 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by OyedamolaFUNMI: 5:43am On Oct 09, 2022
Good morning all, please I am currently on an application for F2 visa, it has been an herculean tasks monitoring the date. I will like to know if there is a group chat to monitor appointment date availability. I intend to travel this december. Thank you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by justwise(m): 6:50am On Oct 09, 2022
Walspring:

Even when you hear my part doesn’t change your statement and utterances that I have scammed several people based on exam registration on this thread who knows if next will be that I have scammed several people on Sevis’s payment before too will be concur by you before hearing my part.

I said to Mercyof that this is case of fraud and its because doing a chargerback after payment in this specific case is fraudulent.

I also told her that i have banned you many times because of this exam discount business you have been advertising here.

Listen we both know that for 10yrs now we have had issues here because of you promoting one agent or the other.

So lets face this particular case and get it sorted.

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by justwise(m): 6:58am On Oct 09, 2022
Walspring:

@justwise

If you did not do a chargerback on her account then who did? She contacted TOEFI and they confirmed that chargerback was done many times and each chargerback attracts $30 charger which accumulated to $285 and you haven't paid the exam fees till date.

This is what i want you to address because TOEFI has a evidence of who did it with several PayPal accounts.

4 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by SIMPLIFIED(m): 4:05pm On Oct 09, 2022
justwise:

If you did not do a chargerback on her account then who did? She contacted TOEFI and they confirmed that chargerback was done many times and each chargerback attracts $30 charger which accumulated to $285 and you haven't paid the exam fees till date.

This is what i want you to address because TOEFI has a evidence of who did it with several PayPal accounts.
I can't believe this, I had to go check my toefl account and I am seeing an outstanding balance of $451!!!. I registered with @Walspring due to write this month on 21st and several chargeback is showing in the account. I used him because he was highly recommended on this travel section, I can't believe this

6 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by SIMPLIFIED(m): 4:13pm On Oct 09, 2022
This is the payment I made. Toefl app does not allow screenshot I will use another phone to take a shapshot. @walspring you can't do this to me and go free, you will regret this
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by SIMPLIFIED(m): 4:23pm On Oct 09, 2022
This is a snapshot of my account

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by justwise(m): 5:29pm On Oct 09, 2022
SIMPLIFIED:
This is the payment I made. Toefl app does not allow screenshot I will use another phone to take a shapshot. @walspring you can't do this to me and go free, you will regret this

Sorry i have to remove the screenshot to protect his identity and yours as your screenshot shows his and your full names.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by justwise(m): 5:29pm On Oct 09, 2022
SIMPLIFIED:
This is a snapshot of my account

Have you contacted him for an explanation?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Anfieldboss: 3:59am On Oct 10, 2022
SIMPLIFIED:

Why don't you just write IELTS, you will pay in Naira and almost every university in the US accept IELTS as proof of English proficiency.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by civac(m): 5:31am On Oct 10, 2022
Duisburg:

It's like you have too much money that you wanna waste.

Nobody can get you a closer date here. I repeat, nobody. Don't come back here to start writing an episode of how someone dupes you.

Get to work to get yourself a date. Get added to WhatsApp groups created for this purpose. Keep checking. Also, you can apply for expedient date if your program is very close.

That---and pray you adhere---is the only way to get a closer date.

Please how do one apply for expedient date?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by justwise(m): 5:51am On Oct 10, 2022
Mercyof:

You wrote almost 7 paragraphs without logical meaning, and u are just beating around the Bush without hitting the nail on the head.

We have been on this issue since June, and if I was an inconsiderate person I wouldn't have waited till now October, I gave you several chances to redeem yourself based on the recommendations I saw abt u on nairaland. I paid you for a simple service since June and up till now u have not been able to make the payment instead u have been accumulating extra charges on my account. You kept giving excuses that ETS is the one with the issue. We contacted ETS to hear their side of the story, as to why they are preventing payment, oyinbo people claimed You keep paying and u kept requesting for a chargeback to the acct. So walspring you want to tell me a whole organization like ETS will lie on u about the chargeback, with all the artificial intelligence and structured processes they have, they won't be able to tell if the fault is coming from them or not. For your information, they have all the records of the dispute filed after payment, they also went ahead to talk abt how u use different acts to make payment, I was on phone with them for almost an hr. The thing is you have been making payment for people in a shady way and u have been getting away with it but when u tried it with my account it was unsuccessful. Your write up here is so filled with guilt and nonsense, you could not give a tangible explanation. I have been patient with u since June but not anymore. U must be called out or boycotted. I am also aware u have made another payment to my account yesterday with paypal and in few weeks time d payment will be cancelled and another $30 will be added. God will help you, the bill will accumulate to $315, I have no time for stories, d case is simple ,go and pay for the toefl registration u were paid for. If u make payment for this thing, there will be no need for us to bring ourselves out here. I have been patient with u since June. $285 dollar excess charge on my acct is insane as a result of your shady ways and fraudulent activity. @justwise is not ur problem, wash ur hand clean and see if anybody will come for u

Any update?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by UNOcrown: 8:43am On Oct 10, 2022
oluwaVaz:
Is there anyone here who have applied or applying for University of New Orleans...

I already have admission for UNO, spring 2023.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by knostbrown01(m): 8:46am On Oct 10, 2022
infosoftlife:
1. California Baptist University
2. Ball State University
3. University of Alabama
4. University of Georgia
5. Georgia State University
6. Clayton State University
7. University of Idaho
8. Boise State University
9. Idaho State University
10. University of Chicago
11. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
12. University of Wisconsin – Madison
13. University of Wisconsin
14. Florida State University
15. University of Central Florida
16. Georgia Institute of Technology
17. University of Florida
18. University of South Florida
19. University of west Florida
20. University of San Francisco
21. Northwestern University
22. Stanford University
23. University of Connecticut
24. Illinois Wesleyan University
You can apply to these schools without IELS/TOEFL. There are numerous schools you can apply to... do your research!

Documents required for application: Minimum of 2 Reference Letters (always include one from the previous institution), CV (this is different from a Resume, best to use one to get a GA/TA/RA), Proof of English Proficiency, SOP, Transcript, Certificate, International Passport.

Try and get a PUBLICATION if you need funding in the form of a TA/RA. Be careful of those Indian journals of $15 to $25... Use Google to be safe of where you want to publish your work.

SEE YOU AT THE TOP

How can I do publications and which journal will you recommend that has a lower fees
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by SIMPLIFIED(m): 9:02am On Oct 10, 2022
justwise:

Have you contacted him for an explanation?
I contacted him and after all the explaining that does not make sense to me but for the benefit of doubt, I have asked for a refund to be made from now till weekend which he promised to make. I will also give an update if I get my refund
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by justwise(m): 10:08am On Oct 10, 2022
SIMPLIFIED:
I contacted him and after all the explaining that does not make sense to me but for the benefit of doubt, I have asked for a refund to be made from now till weekend which he promised to make. I will also give an update if I get my refund

Ok let’s wait till then
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by infosoftlife: 11:33am On Oct 10, 2022
knostbrown01:

How can I do publications, and which journal will you recommend that has a lower fee

I am sorry I can't help you with this!
Kindly do some research and find journals relating to your field of study. Also, check QUORA for review.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Cameraphone: 12:40pm On Oct 10, 2022
Hi, please can people post transcripts so that we can go through them,it's been long since I've seen one.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Paupaula(f): 1:54pm On Oct 10, 2022
UNOcrown:

I already have admission for UNO, spring 2023.

Pls, is their application process?
Is their requirements okay? Do they do application fee, IELTS or GRE?

There’s a school I applied to even after paying an application fee, their hidden further requirements of 8 kinds of immunization to take , upload and send to them is driving me nuts.
Pls help!!
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Mickeywilliams(m): 3:40pm On Oct 10, 2022
Hello guys, how possible is it to still get appointments for visa, if i apply for spring. I have a fully funded offer from a faculty member for fall 23. However, i have discussed with my advisor, to bring it forward. i.e spring/summer 23. The decision would be determined by the feasibility of getting an interview date.

Is this still possible for spring 23?

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (532) (Reply)

Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / Giving Birth In Canada / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19

Viewing this topic: Damms and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.