Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 - Travel (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 (682873 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by CreativeWeb(m): 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2022
Pelaiye2703:

How does someone knows if they're banned from entering the USA?

1. It may be stated in the denial paper.

2. Constant denial of visa no matter how qualified you are to get it.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by sammie241: 1:06pm On Oct 07, 2022
Cyingfreeman:

Anyone?
I just got admission for the 2023 Spring semester.
Just about to book a visa appointment. Congratulations on your successful visa interview
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Natashaxari: 2:15pm On Oct 07, 2022
Good Afternoon Everyone, Please how do I upgrade my WES evaluation from Canada IRCC to course by course evaluation for US?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by infosoftlife: 6:43pm On Oct 07, 2022
1. California Baptist University
2. Ball State University
3. University of Alabama
4. University of Georgia
5. Georgia State University
6. Clayton State University
7. University of Idaho
8. Boise State University
9. Idaho State University
10. University of Chicago
11. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
12. University of Wisconsin – Madison
13. University of Wisconsin
14. Florida State University
15. University of Central Florida
16. Georgia Institute of Technology
17. University of Florida
18. University of South Florida
19. University of west Florida
20. University of San Francisco
21. Northwestern University
22. Stanford University
23. University of Connecticut
24. Illinois Wesleyan University
You can apply to these schools without IELS/TOEFL. There are numerous schools you can apply to... do your research!

Documents required for application: Minimum of 2 Reference Letters (always include one from the previous institution), CV (this is different from a Resume, best to use one to get a GA/TA/RA), Proof of English Proficiency, SOP, Transcript, Certificate, International Passport.

Try and get a PUBLICATION if you need funding in the form of a TA/RA. Be careful of those Indian journals of $15 to $25... Use Google to be safe of where you want to publish your work.

SEE YOU AT THE TOP

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Gokoyer1401: 6:10am On Oct 08, 2022
If F1 has full funded PhD offer and personal money to sponsor F2 applicants, is it possible for F2 applicants to get their own visa along with F1 in the first place? I read that it's harder to get F2 visiting visa later.
Johnson021:

3-4 weeks is okay
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Lizzy96: 6:32am On Oct 08, 2022
Sunkanmi64:
https:///LmEqzQ45VUNAghAi4XpxCK

This is a link for Lagos and Abuja date search. Don't just click on the link directly, it won't work. Click "Quote" and copy the complete link on this post.
https://lmeqzq45vunaghai4xpxck/
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by carik(m): 6:58am On Oct 08, 2022
Natashaxari:
Good Afternoon Everyone, Please how do I upgrade my WES evaluation from Canada IRCC to course by course evaluation for US?

This life no balance
Just as i am trying to transfer mine from WES USA to Canada IRCC

In my opinion, i would recommend that you open a new account for the WES USA then mail or call WES for requests on transferring the data

Stating the two reference numbers for both WES accounts
These are the findings i made

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Kingsley10000: 7:24am On Oct 08, 2022
Shally501:

https:///EUM7DRfcWOwLXuXxxhnk0a. join this group
add me 08133610346
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Kingsley10000: 7:25am On Oct 08, 2022
infosoftlife:
1. California Baptist University
2. Ball State University
3. University of Alabama
4. University of Georgia
5. Georgia State University
6. Clayton State University
7. University of Idaho
8. Boise State University
9. Idaho State University
10. University of Chicago
11. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
12. University of Wisconsin – Madison
13. University of Wisconsin
14. Florida State University
15. University of Central Florida
16. Georgia Institute of Technology
17. University of Florida
18. University of South Florida
19. University of west Florida
20. University of San Francisco
21. Northwestern University
22. Stanford University
23. University of Connecticut
24. Illinois Wesleyan University
You can apply to these schools without IELS/TOEFL. There are numerous schools you can apply to... do your research!

Documents required for application: Minimum of 2 Reference Letters (always include one from the previous institution), CV (this is different from a Resume, best to use one to get a GA/TA/RA), Proof of English Proficiency, SOP, Transcript, Certificate, International Passport.

Try and get a PUBLICATION if you need funding in the form of a TA/RA. Be careful of those Indian journals of $15 to $25... Use Google to be safe of where you want to publish your work.

SEE YOU AT THE TOP

can you help me secure funding in any of the schools
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by CreativeWeb(m): 7:31am On Oct 08, 2022
Gokoyer1401:
If F1 has full funded PhD offer and personal money to sponsor F2 applicants, is it possible for F2 applicants to get their own visa along with F1 in the first place? I read that it's harder to get F2 visiting visa later.

If it's PhD fully funded, and you have money to take care of their travel and expenses, they will get F2 visa.

If they don't want to travel with you immediately after getting their visa, no issues. They can come anytime they want.

Go with them at the same time for your interview.

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Ikechukwu4774: 8:19am On Oct 08, 2022
Good morning all I really appreciate your effort on the smooth traveling and in other hands your advice. You people are really wonderful �.

Pls I want to ask this question before I proceed, well am trying to apply for student visa at Sweden for masters degree but am an HND holder hope I can go with it direct to masters without any obstruction.

Pls I need the answer so that I can know my stand for applying

Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by itoski(m): 10:46am On Oct 08, 2022
Ikechukwu4774:
Good morning all I really appreciate your effort on the smooth traveling and in other hands your advice. You people are really wonderful �.

Pls I want to ask this question before I proceed, well am trying to apply for student visa at Sweden for masters degree but am an HND holder hope I can go with it direct to masters without any obstruction.

Pls I need the answer so that I can know my stand for applying

Thanks

When making inquiries drop every detail!
What class is your degree?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Olunchukwu(f): 11:02am On Oct 08, 2022
Good day . Please are they approving EA now
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by djsmart(m): 12:02pm On Oct 08, 2022
Good morning the great and goal getters of nairaland USA visa interview group.
I've been noticing a change for some months now that, people who have experience and knowledge in this field are not posting as usual again. In fact transcripts are now scarce products in this forum. People's attention are now diverted to whatsapp group.
Please don't let us neglect and desert our mother source. Let's remember that, there's no whatsapp group, where the admin set rules and remove anyone anytime he pleases, that can be like this nairaland family � where we rub minds together and free to interact.
Please let's the well concerned people do the needful.
God bless us

13 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by xxsandyxx: 1:07pm On Oct 08, 2022
Please how do I apply for schools in US, I finished with a third class. I would also like to have access to scholarship. I would also like to go with my 3kids and husband.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Confidence05: 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2022
Hello guys,

I recently got a postdoc offer in USA. I am at the point of paying SEVIS fee. Please what are the requirements for SEVIS fee payment? In addition, please do I need to upload the SEVIS FEE receipt to request for an emergency visa interview? Thanks in advance for your response.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by CloudMike(m): 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2022
Congratulations on your post-doc offer. You’ll need the details from your DS-2019 to fill the SEVIS fee form on the DHS website.

Yes, uploading the SEVIS fee Payment confirmation receipt would increase your chance of getting a positive response for your emergency appointment request.
Confidence05:
Hello guys,

I recently got a postdoc offer in USA. I am at the point of paying SEVIS fee. Please what are the requirements for SEVIS fee payment? In addition, please do I need to upload the SEVIS FEE receipt to request for an emergency visa interview? Thanks in advance for your response.

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Jonjohnson: 3:17pm On Oct 08, 2022
Good day all,
Please i need recommendations on schools to look into for M. Sc Economics (most preferred) or Business Analytics
B. Sc Economics
CGPA; 3.48/5
GRE; 300 (Q=150 V=150)
For assistantship please, help my ministry.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Confidence05: 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2022
CloudMike:
Congratulations on your post-doc offer. You’ll need the details from your DS-2019 to fill the SEVIS fee form on the DHS website.

Yes, uploading the SEVIS fee Payment confirmation receipt would increase your chance of getting a positive response for your emergency appointment request.

Thank you very much for your prompt response. Do you mean the SEVIS ID and Program Number on the DS-2019 form?

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (532) (Reply)

Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / Giving Birth In Canada / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19

Viewing this topic: ARISTOCRATDAMMY1(m), delight71, pureeeelife, Heyf and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.