Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,040 members, 7,814,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 - Travel (265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 (678185 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (529) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by infosoftlife: 4:30pm On Mar 15, 2023
LawyerBB:
@HaleemahYinusa and to anyone who could be of help please.
Please what page are you using to see this 2023 date in Lagos embassy, can you please reach me via this email, I need your help.
Each time I log in I don't see any date for 2023, I only see 2024. This morning I could no longer see any date, they said they would reach me via mail.

Are you an F1 student?
When was your last interview at the embassy?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by emmybobo1: 4:55pm On Mar 15, 2023
LawyerBB:
@HaleemahYinusa and to anyone who could be of help please.
Please what page are you using to see this 2023 date in Lagos embassy, can you please reach me via this email, I need your help.
Each time I log in I don't see any date for 2023, I only see 2024. This morning I could no longer see any date, they said they would reach me via mail.
Which visa category?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by emmybobo1: 5:44pm On Mar 15, 2023
Coloniel5000:
PLEASE GUYS, any of us that gets in first and is able to see an earlier appointment date, should alert others on here, as I'm not too sure if appointment date search group really exist. meanwhile I'd advise we keep visiting here for update from any of us....
Please have been able to schedule. And please let’s connect, here seems to be quiet. I sent u a request
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by LawyerBB: 5:55pm On Mar 15, 2023
infosoftlife:

Are you an F1 student?
When was your last interview at the embassy?
No, am not
B1/ B2
They gave me 2024 date and this is my first time applying
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by LawyerBB: 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2023
emmybobo1:

Which visa category?
B1/B2 visa please
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Sisib15: 6:05pm On Mar 15, 2023
We can bring it alive
emmybobo1:

Please have been able to schedule. And please let’s connect, here seems to be quiet. I sent u a request
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by biikeys(m): 6:09pm On Mar 15, 2023
Don't be deceived by the 5k, look at what's left..that's a lot in my opinion

Tkulthenoble:
Hi Fam, I need your help here. I got only 5k Schlarship out of 54k with living expenses, I emailed the school for clarification regarding the 5k scholarship and they confirmed that the total is 5k, even tho I am ready to pay out of pocket, should I still push them for more or I should just go ahead and pay out of pocket. Your opinion would be much appreciated here. Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by emmybobo1: 6:37pm On Mar 15, 2023
LawyerBB:

B1/B2 visa please
Mine is F1 but is saying this same thing. That they will email me when approved. It seems they have changed their pattern of scheduling
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by infosoftlife: 6:55pm On Mar 15, 2023
LawyerBB:

No, am not
B1/ B2
They gave me 2024 date and this is my first time applying

Okay, this thread is for Student (F1) visa, and the date they see on the appointment schedule differs from B1/B2.
So if you keep following this thread you won't be informed when dates are released for B1/B2.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by punchyy(f): 9:04pm On Mar 15, 2023
Who has gotten admission for fall 2023 at prairie view A&M university, let's connect.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Gloria15: 9:25pm On Mar 15, 2023
Please how can one get approved after being previously rejected?

TWoods:

The only fraud here is you. Spending millions of naira to get an associates degree in “business administration” is not “spending money on your future”, unless what you really mean by future is a means to immigrate. The VOs are legally required to turn away folks like you who are quite obvious intending immigrants, using an F1 visa as a means. America isn’t obligated to support your future goals either, you are not a citizen.

The idea of “close your border if you don’t want us” is frankly tedious. You are not forced to file an application, you are not forced to stay up all night looking for an interview date. You could simply ignore the US and go elsewhere. That you applied and were denied is your problem. A basic review of this thread would have let you know your chances were incredibly slim.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by masquellett(m): 9:58pm On Mar 15, 2023
Hello. Please can someone send me a pdf file of past interviews. Both approved and rejected. Thank you.

Email: noob_ig@yahoo.com
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Sisib15: 9:59pm On Mar 15, 2023
March 20 available in lagos embassy

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by EstherOA: 11:14pm On Mar 15, 2023
I have been checking for early dates only and today see what I saw. Please what does this mean? I didn't request either.

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by emmybobo1: 11:21pm On Mar 15, 2023
Sisib15:
How did you view it?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by emmybobo1: 11:22pm On Mar 15, 2023
EstherOA:
I have been checking for early dates only and today see what I saw. Please what does this mean? I didn't request either.
This is what i am seeing too
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by emmybobo1: 11:22pm On Mar 15, 2023
Sisib15:
What visa category please?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Preciousoffical: 12:17am On Mar 16, 2023
Hello guys…I’d really appreciate ideas and response please

I recently applied for my f1 visa appointment for next month, unfortunately on my way back my bag that had my passport was stolen, please what do I do, I had filled yes to “have you traveled out of the country “ to Ghana, and I had stamps on my previous passport what if they need to verify my claims of going to Ghana especially issues of stamps for entry and exist, please shld I be worriedalso how do I update my new profile if I apply for a new passport
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by BigIyanga: 1:05am On Mar 16, 2023
biikeys:
Don't be deceived by the 5k, look at what's left..that's a lot in my opinion

And with similar $amount, he/she could have paid out of pocket for MS at UChicago, Northwestern and U IL.. top best schools in the world instead of an expensive Catholic Uni, which is not cost effective for an intl student.

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by BigIyanga: 1:07am On Mar 16, 2023
Preciousoffical:

I recently applied for my f1 visa appointment for next month, unfortunately on my way back my bag that had my passport was stolen, please what do I do, I had filled yes to “have you traveled out of the country “ to Ghana, and I had stamps on my previous passport what if they need to verify my claims of going to Ghana especially issues of stamps for entry and exist, please shld I be worriedalso how do I update my new profile if I apply for a new passport
No a big problem… cos if your passport had expired, you would have obtained a new passport with no SOA/SOD stamps.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by BigIyanga: 1:09am On Mar 16, 2023
Aduns07:
Hello everyone,
Please I'm new here and I'm looking for someone who can please put me through. My interview is next and I applied to Houston community college.
I finished 2016 and I'm just applying for an associate degree in computer science.
Have been hearing that the gap and also the choice of school can give me less chance at the interview
Any help please
Finished secondary school, poly, nce, uni?

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Emperoradrian(m): 5:58am On Mar 16, 2023
experience16:

I tried to use the option of reschedule appointment, but it was not going.
May be I don't know how to go about it.
Is there anybody in the house who was able to reschedule his appointment after the forced US embassy rescheduled appointment?
If there is , he should let us know how he did it.
Let me wait to learn from the gurus in the house.
Thanks

Mine I was seeing dates, then all of a sudden , it started showing " your appointment have been rescheduled check your mail for updates. Where u able to get the new mrv, did you see a better date?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Emperoradrian(m): 5:59am On Mar 16, 2023
EstherOA:

Exactly, I saw this last night, what does it mean, and wat should we do about it
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Preciousoffical: 7:25am On Mar 16, 2023
Preciousoffical:

Pls I need response to this😩
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Zee28: 8:36am On Mar 16, 2023
Good morning Beautiful people,

Please I need help, I have been trying to access the visa appointment website since last night but it keeps saying "Not found". Anyone experiencing same? or Am I using the wrong link?

https://www.ustraveldocs.com/ng/ng-niv-appointmentschedule.asp

Please help. thank you.

And if there is any whatsapp group for Abuja date please add me 09088087320, thanks.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Deriches: 9:02am On Mar 16, 2023
Good morning all!

Can I use my passport that has one yr duration to expire to obtain my i-20. Then go for my renewal b4 interview.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Gracey002: 9:43am On Mar 16, 2023
Sunkanmi64:
https:///LmEqzQ45VUNAghAi4XpxCK

This is a link for Lagos and Abuja date search. Don't just click on the link directly, it won't work. Click "Quote" and copy the complete link on this link post.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by kanjiBo(f): 10:33am On Mar 16, 2023
Zee28:

Please I need help, I have been trying to access the visa appointment website since last night but it keeps saying "Not found". Anyone experiencing same? or Am I using the wrong link?

Same thing here, not opening at all. Very frustrating.
Please help. thank you.

And if there is any whatsapp group for Abuja date please add me 09088087320, thanks.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by kanjiBo(f): 10:33am On Mar 16, 2023
Zee28:

Please help. thank you.

Same thing here, not opening at all. Very frustrating.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by EazyJ(f): 10:37am On Mar 16, 2023
Good morning, anyone here interested in practicing F1 interview questions together? Please DM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Zee28: 10:51am On Mar 16, 2023
Gurus in the house, has this visa appointment website downtime thing happened before? It's quite weakening.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Tkulthenoble: 11:50am On Mar 16, 2023
Hi Fam, Can you help with this question please. Thanks
Tkulthenoble:
Hi Fam,

I have a quick one for a friend of mine who wants to get a loan from the bank as a proof fund. Surely this going to be reflects on his bank statement, is that a risk for him on the day of his interview? or VO's dont look at that, they just look at the balance in his account?

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (529) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / Giving Birth In Canada

Viewing this topic: curvydiva(f), sunspartech and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.