Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 - Travel (264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 (702690 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (542) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by experience16: 4:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
moobbie:

Had same experience using the old password... Proceed to change the password and you should be able to see the reschedule side navigation. Goodluck
Thank you very much for the information, I just changed my password, I could see the change of appointment.
The earliest I could see is September 26,2023.
I will wait if I could get any date earlier than August,since my resumption is August 21,2023
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Inner19(m): 6:03pm On Mar 14, 2023
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by kanjiBo(f): 6:29pm On Mar 14, 2023
Biimsss:

Yes I was able to reschedule to a more convenient date after the forced US embassy rescheduled appointment

Good evening, please how did you achieved this? My son has also been rescheduled twice, now given 22nd September, his resumption is July 17 2023.

Kindly assist with the process of getting an earlier date please, he's an undergraduate f1 applicant, he knows nothing about all this.

Please anyone?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Dreamsss: 6:33pm On Mar 14, 2023
Wow.. conversations are changing in this group..Hopefully, I'll join in soon. smiley
Una dohh
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Sisib15: 8:23pm On Mar 14, 2023
Very soon!
Dreamsss:
Wow.. conversations are changing in this group..Hopefully, I'll join in soon. smiley
Una dohh

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Dreamsss: 8:28pm On Mar 14, 2023
Sisib15:
Very soon!

Huge Amen oo...

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by emmybobo1: 8:55pm On Mar 14, 2023
I want to connect with anyone going to NY this fall
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Latonal1: 11:32pm On Mar 14, 2023
Good evening guys, if anyone as gotten admission into western Illinois university for fall should please signify, I am yet to gain admission
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by BigIyanga: 12:17am On Mar 15, 2023
Latonal1:
Good evening guys, if anyone as gotten admission into western Illinois university for fall should please signify, I am yet to gain admission

@ mixmic got accepted…. and partially funded
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by mantics(m): 1:57am On Mar 15, 2023
Coloniel5000:
Another question please, in my quest for an earlier appointment date, I talked to someone I know who run this stuffs, though he doesn't do it himself,. Buts he's got a link in the embassy that could help me secure an earlier date and the guy is charging 200k, payment after date is secured but in all truth, I'm kinda skeptical about the whole thing.,....please advise

Look for date yourself or you find date search group and join. That is what the person that wants to collect 200k from you will also do or the person wants to give you fake date appointment as some do. Try and involve yourself in this process and you will be glad you did. All the best.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by mantics(m): 1:59am On Mar 15, 2023
kanjiBo:

Good evening, please how did you achieved this? My son has also been rescheduled twice, now given 22nd September, his resumption is July 17 2023.

Kindly assist with the process of getting an earlier date please, he's an undergraduate f1 applicant, he knows nothing about all this.

Please anyone?

Hi, you should keep checking the appointment page like 3 times a day, you can stagger the checking so that you are not banned for 72hours. You will surely get a date for your son. All the best.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by horlakay(m): 7:08am On Mar 15, 2023
Chingbo:

Okay. What department and did you get funding?
Computer sci, no funding it was that 10% dean scholarship initially.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by durai: 7:10am On Mar 15, 2023
Nzealibaba:
Is any one yet to get Msc offer from utexas Austin, rice university or wsu ?
Did u apply to wsu? I also applied for a PhD dere and and am still waiting for dere decision
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Ayomidejoseph: 7:23am On Mar 15, 2023
please is there any ongoing fully sponsored masters scholarship in USA?

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Nzealibaba: 7:42am On Mar 15, 2023
durai:

Did u apply to wsu? I also applied for a PhD dere and and am still waiting for dere decision
I am yet to hear from rice university, Washington state university, university of Texas in Austin
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by emmybobo1: 7:53am On Mar 15, 2023
mantics:

Hi, you should keep checking the appointment page like 3 times a day, you can stagger the checking so that you are not banned for 72hours. You will surely get a date for your son. All the best.
I was banned for 72hours. After expiration I attempted to book only for me to receive your request has been received and will be reviewed. Please what does this mean. I’m kind of scared
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Aduns07(f): 8:06am On Mar 15, 2023
Hello everyone,
Please I'm new here and I'm looking for someone who can please put me through. My interview is next and I applied to Houston community college.
I finished 2016 and I'm just applying for an associate degree in computer science.
Have been hearing that the gap and also the choice of school can give me less chance at the interview
Any help please
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by mantics(m): 8:12am On Mar 15, 2023
emmybobo1:

I was banned for 72hours. After expiration I attempted to book only for me to receive your request has been received and will be reviewed. Please what does this mean. I’m kind of scared

Were you attempting any operation before the ban?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Coloniel5000(m): 8:18am On Mar 15, 2023
emmybobo1:

I just saw that message too while trying to check for a date, and I wasn't banned
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by BenYeshua: 8:24am On Mar 15, 2023
emmybobo1:

Mine also wrote that this morning and I was not banned neither did I make any request prior to this time. All I did was click on the reschedule appointment so I can check the available date, then booom! It brought that message.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Tkulthenoble: 8:26am On Mar 15, 2023
Hi Fam,

I have a quick one for a friend of mine who wants to get a loan from the bank as a proof fund. Surely this going to be reflects on his bank statement, is that a risk for him on the day of his interview? or VO's dont look at that, they just look at the balance in his account?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by emmybobo1: 8:47am On Mar 15, 2023
mantics:

Were you attempting any operation before the ban?
I think I logged in multiple times because captcha wasn’t validating. Even after the ban it was still not validating until I used incognito browser
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by emmybobo1: 8:48am On Mar 15, 2023
BenYeshua:

Mine also wrote that this morning and I was not banned neither did I make any request prior to this time. All I did was click on the reschedule appointment so I can check the available date, then booom! It brought that message.
Maybe it is a general problem then
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Coloniel5000(m): 9:17am On Mar 15, 2023
PLEASE GUYS, any of us that gets in first and is able to see an earlier appointment date, should alert others on here, as I'm not too sure if appointment date search group really exist. meanwhile I'd advise we keep visiting here for update from any of us....

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Latonal1: 9:44am On Mar 15, 2023
BigIyanga:

I am yet to get any mail
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by emmybobo1: 12:38pm On Mar 15, 2023
Please has anyone been able to access the visa scheduling calendar on the portal
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Feyibisi002: 1:54pm On Mar 15, 2023
Latonal1:
I got accepted but I am on online class rn going in person by fall.

feyibisi6@gmail.com you can email me
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by kanjiBo(f): 2:47pm On Mar 15, 2023
mantics:

Thank you so much.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Sisib15: 2:50pm On Mar 15, 2023
Washington state university has rolled out admissions. My friend got a fully funded offer from them for PhD. I hope you honored the open house invitation they sent in January, that was how they made their decision on her application
Nzealibaba:

I am yet to hear from rice university, Washington state university, university of Texas in Austin
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Latonal1: 3:22pm On Mar 15, 2023
Feyibisi002:
I got accepted but I am on online class rn going in person by fall.

feyibisi6@gmail.com you can email me
sent an email please respond soon thanks 🙏
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by mixmic: 3:48pm On Mar 15, 2023
BigIyanga:

I got admitted. Am waiting for my visa interview in May.

mixmic201065@gmail.com you can mail me.

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by LawyerBB: 4:13pm On Mar 15, 2023
@HaleemahYinusa and to anyone who could be of help please.
Please what page are you using to see this 2023 date in Lagos embassy, can you please reach me via this email, I need your help.
Each time I log in I don't see any date for 2023, I only see 2024. This morning I could no longer see any date, they said they would reach me via mail.

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (542) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD***

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.