Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 - Travel (360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 (681919 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Leftrightcenter(m): 9:14am On Jun 16, 2023
Okay, thank you for your response.

That means you have stayed in your country(ies) of resident for long duration of time and also have ties.

In my own situation, although I have a resident permit, I do not have a significant ties in my country of residence(but I have some ties in Nigeria).
Yaasir:
. No. I had residence permits for Austria and Hungary because of my school. There was never a question about that. However, the guy that had the interview before me traveled from another country (likely a European country) to Budapest for his interview. That was the bone of contention. The lady kept asking why he traveled to another country for the interview.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Dharmielorlarh: 9:32am On Jun 16, 2023
Hello everyone
For Uk POF is 28 days pls what is the duration for US?

2. Will the bank statements I send to the school for i-20 be the same I'll take for the interview. I am a novice asking for direction.

3. While the i-20 is being processed, what necessary steps are to be taken. Thank you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by TEMIT0PE: 12:42pm On Jun 16, 2023
1. Do you mean "not older" ? Usually, not older than 3 months is fine.

2. It doesn't have to be the same. You can take the same statement you submitted or take another one. Just make sure whatever you take is genuine.

3. No steps except preparing your money to pay for Sevis and MRV.

Dharmielorlarh:
Hello everyone
For Uk POF is 28 days pls what is the duration for US?

2. Will the bank statements I send to the school for i-20 be the same I'll take for the interview. I am a novice asking for direction.

3. While the i-20 is being processed, what necessary steps are to be taken. Thank you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Dharmielorlarh: 1:50pm On Jun 16, 2023
TEMIT0PE:

2. It doesn't have to be the same. You can take the same statement you submitted or take another one. Just make sure whatever you take is genuine.

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Dave1008: 1:53pm On Jun 16, 2023
Please help a brother in need make una add me to Abuja date search group my number is 07069700129 abeg ooo
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by chizurumb: 1:59pm On Jun 16, 2023
Please add this number to the abuja date search group also 08121725550.
Dave1008:
Please help add me Abuja date search group my number is 07069700129
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Mumzeeo: 2:19pm On Jun 16, 2023
Please someone add me to the Abuja Visa interview day +1 346 433 7127
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Dharmielorlarh: 2:19pm On Jun 16, 2023
Please I need urget help

What can I do if you're having parents statement of account in a name different from your present surname becos they changed their surname after they had you. how can you proof that they are your parents.

2. What is the current rate for POF
Thank you guys
Really appreciate.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by TEMIT0PE: 3:35pm On Jun 16, 2023
Then present documents that carried previous names. Affidavits, newspaper publication etc

There is no specific exchange rate again. Been between 645 and 702 in the past 48 hours. "Bank rate" doesn't exist anymore.

Dharmielorlarh:
Please I need urget help

What can I do if you're having parents statement of account in a name different from your present surname becos they changed their surname after they had you. how can you proof that they are your parents.

2. What is the current rate for POF
Thank you guys
Really appreciate.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Bleble2022: 4:11pm On Jun 16, 2023
Good afternoon all please I got this email from the embassy that I have been approved to schedule appointment.

I have logged in to the portal but I do not know how to schedule my appointment.

Can someone please help explain how I can do that. Thank you .

Blessing has been approved to schedule a Lagos - Student - F-1 visa. Please log back into your account at https://cgifederal.secure.force.com to continue scheduling.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by TEMIT0PE: 4:44pm On Jun 16, 2023
Click on "continue" or you can share a screenshot of your page

Bleble2022:
Good afternoon all please I got this email from the embassy that I have been approved to schedule appointment.

I have logged in to the portal but I do not know how to schedule my appointment.

Blessing has been approved to schedule a Lagos - Student - F-1 visa. Please log back into your account at https://cgifederal.secure.force.com to continue scheduling.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by AZzoe: 5:03pm On Jun 16, 2023
Bleble2022:

Congratulations...I think you should click on the link they provided...or share the screenshot of the page so someone could help

plz when did you apply for the EA?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by favouredaise: 5:12pm On Jun 16, 2023
Hello. Pls i am still waiting to be added to the whatsapp group. Thank you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by favouredaise: 5:14pm On Jun 16, 2023
Pls i am still waiting to be added to the f1 visa interview date for Lagos group. My number is 08023331254. Thank you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Just4000: 5:35pm On Jun 16, 2023
Hi..

Please how possible is it gain US visa, when you are given admission into the same school in which your spouse is schooling for the same course? [quote author=justwise post=114115612][/quote]
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Bleble2022: 5:50pm On Jun 16, 2023
AZzoe:

Congratulations...I think you should click on the link they provided...or share the screenshot of the page so someone could help

plz when did you apply for the EA?

I did not apply for EA,it's my first time applying for appointment date but after the application I got a message that I will be contacted via email.

So I got an email this evening
This email below

Blessing Omonjeva has been approved to schedule a Lagos - Student - F-1 visa. Please log back into your account at https://cgifederal.secure.force.com to continue scheduling.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Dharmielorlarh: 6:38pm On Jun 16, 2023
TEMIT0PE:
Then present documents that carried previous names. Affidavits, newspaper publication etc

There is no specific exchange rate again. Been between 645 and 702 in the past 48 hours. "Bank rate" doesn't exist anymore.

Thanks a lot
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Dharmielorlarh: 6:39pm On Jun 16, 2023
TEMIT0PE:

Thanks a lo
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Dharmielorlarh: 6:41pm On Jun 16, 2023
Someone please help ooo
Is there a deadline to submit related documents and get i-20 from the university? Resumption is August 28th 2023.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by krizwills: 6:44pm On Jun 16, 2023
Please I need help O

Can someone add me to the Abuja WhatsApp group
08136663196 ..
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Bleble2022: 7:01pm On Jun 16, 2023
Bleble2022:

I did not apply for EA,it's my first time applying for appointment date but after the application I got a message that I will be contacted via email.

This email below

Blessing Omonjeva has been approved to schedule a Lagos - Student - F-1 visa. Please log back into your account at https://cgifederal.secure.force.com to continue scheduling.

I have successful booked my appointment for August 3rd but I want a closer date for jun or July.How can I get a closer date?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Dharmielorlarh: 7:05pm On Jun 16, 2023
TEMIT0PE:

Hello
want to start POF please is one month POF owkay to present to the school for I-20 and resumption is August
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by VictorUSA15: 7:15pm On Jun 16, 2023
Ogundare26:
Thank you this really motivated me because I already told my dad to let me go to nursing school because I finished secondary School 2020 and started my visa application 2021 I was supposed to resume last year but could not get a interview date so I deferred it to this year just to get denied but my dad was the motivating me to reapply again and trust God maybe I can get a new date before August 21 and also get my visa approved. I pray so because I am worried about the time running out for me
Have you posted your transcript? If no, try and post it so experts will evaluate it and tell you the flaws and possible reason why you are denied. GO and GET it this time. We will meet you guys in Yankee. We will all be in USA by God's Grace.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by TEMIT0PE: 8:41pm On Jun 16, 2023
The school will tell you what timeframe to present.

Dharmielorlarh:

Hello
want to start POF please is one month POF owkay to present to the school for I-20 and resumption is August
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by NightCyrax: 9:27pm On Jun 16, 2023
Ogundare26:
Okay this is my email address

Seen
Will hit you up right away. You might also want to take it down since I didn't quote it.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Dharmielorlarh: 10:44pm On Jun 16, 2023
TEMIT0PE:
The school will tell you what timeframe to present.

Thanks for your responses. But the school want within the last 3 months. My concern is starting a POF now and waiting for 3months is not visible since resumption is in August. Is there a deadline for getting i-20 from the school or deadline for submitting required documents to get it.
Thank you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by TEMIT0PE: 11:07pm On Jun 16, 2023
All they are asking you is to present a bank statement whose "closing date" is within the last 3 months.

There is no deadline. Depends on your school, how fast you send them what they ask for and your follow up.

Dharmielorlarh:

Thanks for your responses. But the school want within the last 3 months. My concern is starting a POF now and waiting for 3months is not visible since resumption is in August. Is there a deadline for getting i-20 from the school or deadline for submitting required documents to get it.
Thank you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Dharmielorlarh: 2:42am On Jun 17, 2023
TEMIT0PE:
All they are asking you is to present a bank statement whose "closing date" is within the last 3 months.

There is no deadline. Depends on your school, how fast you send them what they ask for and your follow up.

Thanks a lot for your help.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Nemerem1: 6:37am On Jun 17, 2023
Hello NL
Please my proposed employers wants to pen down an official commitment letter or offer letter for my visa interview. Please I need a format or a template for it. If you used this as employment ties please tag this post. Maybe I can hit you up on call or mail.

If you have a way to help me, please also reach out.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by danielnwatu(m): 6:38am On Jun 17, 2023
Please, how long did it take to get this reply?

Bleble2022:

This email below

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by ElectorAlexande: 10:33am On Jun 17, 2023
favouredaise:
Pls i am still waiting to be added to the f1 visa interview date for Lagos group. My number is 08023331254. Thank you

Please add me also to the WhatsApp group for F1 Visa interview date for Lagos group. My number is 08164407836. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (532) (Reply)

Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / Giving Birth In Canada / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.