Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 - Travel (361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 (681958 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Keyin: 10:36am On Jun 17, 2023
Is Wayne State University Michigan a good school?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Samtegz: 10:45am On Jun 17, 2023
Good morning all
Please can someone add me to the Abuja date search group? 07019741217
Thank you very much!
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by bayfam(m): 10:57am On Jun 17, 2023
Good morning NL ,
Pls ๐Ÿ™ Applicants for F1 Visa paying SEVIS fee, does the Dependants too has to pay for SEVIS fee and Visa Application?

Pls answers pls
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by olabs201(m): 12:10pm On Jun 17, 2023
bayfam:
Good morning NL ,
Pls ๐Ÿ™ Applicants for F1 Visa paying SEVIS fee, does the Dependants too has to pay for SEVIS fee and Visa Application?

Pls answers pls

Visa fee YES
Sevis fee No
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by olabs201(m): 12:11pm On Jun 17, 2023
olabs201:

Visa fee YES
Sevis feeNo
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by TheExclusive: 12:15pm On Jun 17, 2023
TEMIT0PE:
Depends on the School you are applying to.

Thanks Temitope
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by bayfam(m): 12:44pm On Jun 17, 2023
[quote author=olabs201 post=123854299][/quote]

Thank you
Hope is not suddenly changed because the person just told me this morning, reason I want to verify here as If the person too is not sure.....
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by olabs201(m): 1:02pm On Jun 17, 2023
bayfam:

Thank you
Hope is not suddenly changed because the person just told me this morning, reason I want to verify here as I should get truth if am not been deceive

I am sure 100%
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by ElectorAlexande: 1:26pm On Jun 17, 2023
Please NL, if you belong to any F1 Visa mock interview WhatsApp group, I beg y'all to please add me or send my number to the admin. Thanks 08164407836
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by realdemi(f): 2:54pm On Jun 17, 2023
Bleble2022:

I did not apply for EA,it's my first time applying for appointment date but after the application I got a message that I will be contacted via email.

So I got an email this evening
This email below

Blessing Omonjeva has been approved to schedule a Lagos - Student - F-1 visa. Please log back into your account at https://cgifederal.secure.force.com to continue scheduling.

Thanks, Blessing for your explanation. Please, when did you apply for the appointment interview?
My application is about a week now and I am still expecting their email.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Bleble2022: 3:13pm On Jun 17, 2023
I got the reply the following day after I applied for the appointment
danielnwatu:
Please, how long did it take to get this reply?

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Bleble2022: 3:16pm On Jun 17, 2023
I applied for the appointment on Thursday and I was replied on Friday.
danielnwatu:
Please, how long did it take to get this reply?

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Bleble2022: 3:20pm On Jun 17, 2023
I applied on Thursday and got a reply on Friday but the earliest date there is for 3rd August, which I booked but I was hoping to get a for June/July because my school resumes 14th of August

realdemi:

Thanks, Blessing for your explanation. Please, when did you apply for the appointment interview?
My application is about a week now and I am still expecting their email.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Promise61: 3:21pm On Jun 17, 2023
Please some one should add me too 08061212946
Samtegz:
Good morning all
Please can someone add me to the Abuja date search group? 07019741217
Thank you very much!
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Bleble2022: 3:25pm On Jun 17, 2023
Please kindly add me to Lagos appointment WhatsApp group ooh.
I beg ooh I need date for June or July
+2347039425607,+2348036534929

Thank you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Nemerem1: 4:02pm On Jun 17, 2023
Nemerem1:
Hello NL
Please my proposed employers wants to pen down an official commitment letter or offer letter for my visa interview. Please I need a format or a template for it. If you used this as employment ties please tag this post. Maybe I can hit you up on call or mail.

If you have a way to help me, please also reach out.

Any help! !!!
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by realdemi(f): 5:44pm On Jun 17, 2023
Hello TEMITOPE and other gurus.

Please, it has been a over a week that I submitted the interview date application on the CGI portal, and got the response that I would receive an email once my application is approved.

I am yet to receive the email. Should I reach out to them or still wait. BleBLe said she applied on Thursday and received the approval email on Friday. This gives me cause for concern. Please, I would appreciate your advice accordingly.
Thanks.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by babagby: 6:58pm On Jun 17, 2023
Please add me to the Abuja group
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by TEMIT0PE: 7:04pm On Jun 17, 2023
Reach out to them via email

realdemi:
Hello TEMITOPE and other gurus.

Please, it has been a over a week that I submitted the interview date application on the CGI portal, and got the response that I would receive an email once my application is approved.

I am yet to receive the email. Should I reach out to them or still wait. BleBLe said she applied on Thursday and received the approval email on Friday. This gives me cause for concern. Please, I would appreciate your advice accordingly.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Gbolahan111: 8:48pm On Jun 17, 2023
Nemerem1:
Hello NL
Please my proposed employers wants to pen down an official commitment letter or offer letter for my visa interview. Please I need a format or a template for it. If you used this as employment ties please tag this post. Maybe I can hit you up on call or mail.

If you have a way to help me, please also reach out.

Kindly quote me when you get a sample of the letter. Iโ€™m going through that route too
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Just4000: 11:04pm On Jun 17, 2023
Please I need help here on these;
1. How possible can one be granted visa, when given admission in same school with your spouse who is already there studying? (Am trying to go on f1 as well)

2. What are the likely questions that one need to prepare for in cases like this?
VictorUSA15:
Have you posted your transcript? If no, try and post it so experts will evaluate it and tell you the flaws and possible reason why you are denied. GO and GET it this time. We will meet you guys in Yankee. We will all be in USA by God's Grace.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Omolasho22: 11:26pm On Jun 17, 2023
Good evening all
Please can someone add me to the Lagos appointment date group? 09045218124
Thank you very much!
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by mimini: 11:43pm On Jun 17, 2023
TEMIT0PE:
Yes. That's the best way actually.
The person will be pay with your details (email address) and you just go on the portal to print the receipt.

Thank you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Fortunia123: 12:19am On Jun 18, 2023
Did you apply in the middle of a program? I want to leave a masters program in Germany to a better one in the US and I've scheduled my interview here in Germany but I don't know if that was a wise decision.

Yaasir:
. No. I had residence permits for Austria and Hungary because of my school. There was never a question about that. However, the guy that had the interview before me traveled from another country (likely a European country) to Budapest for his interview. That was the bone of contention. The lady kept asking why he traveled to another country for the interview.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by mojolajesu(m): 2:29am On Jun 18, 2023
This is quite tricky but the truth is your visa can still be approved.

This one your husband is there, there is a likelihood the VO sees a great potential of not coming back.

Basically, you need to prove a very strong home tie. What are you coming back to do. What were you doing before.

Do you have children? If yes what are you plans for taking care of them.

Sponsorship: do you have funding? If yes better for you. If not, who is your sponsor?

Donโ€™t b discouraged to give it a try!

Just4000:
Please I need help here on these;
1. How possible can one be granted visa, when given admission in same school with your spouse who is already there studying? (Am trying to go on f1 as well)

2. What are the likely questions that one need to prepare for in cases like this?

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by mimini: 2:31am On Jun 18, 2023
babagby:

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Bleble2022: 2:48am On Jun 18, 2023
Please add me to the Whatsapp group F1 Lagos date search.
Thanks

favouredaise:
Please add me to the whatsapp group fir f1 visa appointment date search for Lagos. It is urgently needed. Thank you 08023331254
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by mimini: 4:36am On Jun 18, 2023
Bleble2022:

I did not apply for EA,it's my first time applying for appointment date but after the application I got a message that I will be contacted via email.

So I got an email this evening
This email below

Blessing Omonjeva has been approved to schedule a Lagos - Student - F-1 visa. Please log back into your account at https://cgifederal.secure.force.com to continue scheduling.

Congratulations!!!
Could you kindly tell us the documents you uploaded on the emergency date portal and the body of the message you sent to them to help us know exactly how to go about it?
I want to apply on the emergency date section for the first time as well.
Thank you as I await your response.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by mimini: 4:44am On Jun 18, 2023
Hello house,
Please I am scared of checking the reschedule a date section on the visa appointment site because, the first time I checked to see if there are earlier date, there was a warning at the top that I will soon exhaust my access limit. And I don't want to be permanently blocked.
I have scheduled a date which is far 2024, and I am looking for an earlier date in June/July, which can only be done if I check the reschedule date section.
Does this happen to everyone? Do I need to be scared of checking for earlier dates? Please gurus should advice on what to do.
I also want to be added to Abuja group for visa appointment, 07067625525.
Thank you.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by mimini: 5:10am On Jun 18, 2023
QuickGuest:
Hi Guys.
Quick notice for those searching for date, I just got a date in June this morning. June 27th.

Hi, congratulations!!! Did you have a previous scheduled date before rescheduling with this new date? Is it Lagos or Abuja?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by mimini: 5:29am On Jun 18, 2023
Hello house,
I am seeing an earlier date but still in 2024. Is it wise if I schedule that date? How many times can I reschedule dates at most b4 it expires? I really need one for June 2023.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by SUConcepts: 6:00am On Jun 18, 2023
Please kindly drop the link of the Abuja F1 WhatsApp group.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (532) (Reply)

Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / Giving Birth In Canada / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19

Viewing this topic: Shamaaa and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.