Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 - Travel (453) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 (684757 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (533) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by NewBoyKhashoggi(m): 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2023
Jovieeee:

I clicked on reschedule but I still got a later date .
I checked several times but still same

Hey šŸ¤ 

It seems you are the one causing the confusion. You said your emergency Appointment was approved but you are still seeing the old date .

You have not apply for the emergency. The email notification you received was for your initial booking . Check your CGI page ....DO YOU STILL HAVE THE EMERGENCY APPOINTMENT OPTION ?

If yes then, you have not apply for the emergency, they just granted you your initial booking.

Best Wishes šŸ™
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by NewBoyKhashoggi(m): 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2023
Chiezzh:
SOMEONE HELP ME OUT HERE!!!!
I APPLIED FOR EMERGENCY AT ABUJA FOR MY SIBLING, THE EMERGENCY WAS APPROVED BUT I AM STILL SEEING THE OLD DATE. I STILL SEE DATE FOR AUGUST 2024.
I checked several times but still same, no new date but a later one that's after my emergency has been approved

Hey šŸ¤ 

Your emergency Appointment is not approved. It was your initial appointment email notification.

Check your CGI page , do you still have the emergency Appointment option ?

Embassy doesn't lie . You probably are not doing something right .

Best Wishes šŸ™
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Chiezzh: 10:50pm On Dec 17, 2023
?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Chiezzh: 10:50pm On Dec 17, 2023
I am not retarded bro. The emergency was approved but i can still see the old dates I saw before the approval. I do not have the emergency option on my page. i have been through this process so i know how this shit works, I've just never see this situation whereby you still get the old date even after emergency approval. has anyone here experienced this ?
NewBoyKhashoggi:

Hey šŸ¤ 

Your emergency Appointment is not approved. It was your initial appointment email notification.

Check your CGI page , do you still have the emergency Appointment option ?

Embassy doesn't lie . You probably are not doing something right .

Best Wishes šŸ™

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by NewBoyKhashoggi(m): 12:33am On Dec 18, 2023
Chiezzh:
I am not retarded bro. The emergency was approved but i can still see the old dates I saw before the approval. I do not have the emergency option on my page. i have been through this process so i know how this shit works, I've just never see this situation whereby you still get the old date even after emergency approval. has anyone here experienced this ?

Hey šŸ¤ 

You are not retarded and you have been through the process before , therefore you know how this shit works .

Why are you here asking bunkum question like an elementary pupil ?

Call the CGI when you are ready to stop deceiving yourself .

šŸ˜Œ
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Naijalarry: 4:39am On Dec 18, 2023
NewBoyKhashoggi:

Hey šŸ¤ 

You are not retarded and you have been through the process before , therefore you know how this shit works .

Why are you here asking bunkum question like an elementary pupil ?

Call the CGI when you are ready to stop deceiving yourself .

šŸ˜Œ

You don't need to insult him and you don't need to guess an answer.

That he has gone through the process before doesn't mean he can't ask questions and get answers.

As you can see, he's panicking because time is going and the right thing you should do is to assist him with the necessary steps and not insult him.

Infact, you must not reply him if you won't give him the necessary assistance he deserves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Pencholi3: 7:15am On Dec 18, 2023
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by NewBoyKhashoggi(m): 7:37am On Dec 18, 2023
Naijalarry:

You don't need to insult him and you don't need to guess an answer.

That he has gone through the process before doesn't mean he can't ask questions and get answers.

As you can see, he's panicking because time is going and the right thing you should do is to assist him with the necessary steps and not insult him.

Infact, you must not reply him if you won't give him the necessary assistance he deserves.

Hey šŸ¤ 

@Naijalarry ... You are just exposing yourself as a common enemy , and you know what ? If you are an elder in a community , the youths of that community will not grow up.

1. I gave him accurate answers 3 times and he kept coming back with the same questions ..WHILE YOU AND YOUR CABALS HAS NOT GIVEN HIM ANY ANSWER UP TILL THIS MOMENT .

2. Instead of him to appreciate me and come out with the truth what really happened, he came out with an insultive word ....GO BACK AND READ HIS LAST POST ..instead of you foolish elder to reprimand him , YOU ARE HERE ATTACKING ME.

3. I am challenging you to give us the answer... YOU RECEIVED AN APPROVED EMAIL FOR EMERGENCY APPOINTMENT....TELL US WHAT IS THE NEXT THING FOR SUCH PERSON TO DO ??

4. The guy has done something wrong . They won't tell the truth , they will come to Nairaland and be causing commotion. WHEN YOUR 1+1 IS NO MORE 2 THEN YOUR CALCULATION OR BRAIN IS FAULTY.

5. One came to Nairaland and wrote that she has applied for emergency 3 times ..that's when i discovered she was telling lie because you can only be granted an emergency option once .

@Naijalarry Stop attacking me if you don't want God to fight you .
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Naijalarry: 7:42am On Dec 18, 2023
NewBoyKhashoggi:

Hey šŸ¤ 

@Naijalarry ... You are just exposing yourself as a common enemy , and you know what ? If you are an elder in a community , the youths of that community will not grow up.

1. I gave him accurate answers 3 times and he kept coming back with the same questions ..WHILE YOU AND YOU CABALS HAS NOT GIVEN HIM ANY ANSWER UP TILL THIS MOMENT .

2. Instead of him to appreciate me and come out with the truth what really happened, he came out with insult an insultive word ....GO BACK AND READ HIS LAST POST ..instead of you foolish elder to reprimand him , YOU ARE HERE ATTACKING ME.

3. I am changing you to give us the answer... YOU RECEIVED AN APPROVED EMAIL FOR EMERGENCY APPOINTMENT....TELL US WHAT IS THE NEXT THING FOR SUCH PERSON TO DO ??

4. The guy has done something wrong . They won't tell the truth , they will come to Nairaland and be causing commotion. WHEN YOUR 1+1 IS NO MORE 2 THEN YOUR CALCULATION OR BRAIN IS FAULTY.

5. One came to Nairaland and wrote that she has applied for emergency 3 times ..that's when i discovered she was telling lie because you can only be granted an emergency option once .

@Naijalarry Stop attacking me if you don't want God to fight you .

You must not reply him again if it's not going as planned.

You don't need to insult him to make a point.

It's not in your place to force someone to tell you everything even if you feel they're withholding something.

Don't just assume something especially when you don't have the full proof.

Don't just picture something and go with it.

That you felt he's lying don't give you the power to hurl insults on him, the best thing is not to reply again.

You're not obligated to reply, you can still read and swerve if it's not going the way you envisage it.

Don't turn Nairaland to a battleground.

You won't cease to exist if you just keep calm without replying everyone.

Except you've appointed yourself something we all don't know.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by NewBoyKhashoggi(m): 9:13am On Dec 18, 2023
Naijalarry:

You must not reply him again if it's not going as planned.

You don't need to insult him to make a point.

It's not in your place to force someone to tell you everything even if you feel they're withholding something.

Don't just assume something especially when you don't have the full proof.

Don't just picture something and go with it.

That you felt he's lying don't give you the power to hurl insults on him, the best thing is not to reply again.

You're not obligated to reply, you can still read and swerve if it's not going the way you envisage it.

Don't turn Nairaland to a battleground.

You won't cease to exist if you just keep calm without replying everyone.

Except you've appointed yourself something we all don't know.

Hey šŸ¤ 

Sir ! Go back to his post . He insulted me . I was ready to guide him all through solution that was why i asked ..DO YOU STILL HAVE THE EMERGENCY OPTION ?

He did not pay me money nor data and I was using my time , at the same time i was not frustrated with his questions, i knew in my mind that he was the one doing something wrong ... BUT HE CAME WITH INSULTIVE WORDS !!!

SAY THE TRUTH chairman so that Nigeria can move forward.

Why are you always berging into all my posts ? HAVE YOU GIVEN HIM ANY ANSWER UP TILL NOW ?

1. After receiving emergency Appointment approval notification , the next step is click on reschedule Appointment ...YES OR NO ?

2. If that one did not work call the CGI help desk . YES OR NO ?

Now point out to where i have guessed the answer .... or give us your own answer .

šŸ˜”
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Naijalarry: 9:30am On Dec 18, 2023
NewBoyKhashoggi:

Hey šŸ¤ 

Sir ! Go back to his post . He insulted me . I was ready to guide him all through solution that was why i asked ..DO YOU STILL HAVE THE EMERGENCY OPTION ?

He did not pay me money nor data and I was using my time , at the same time i was not frustrated with his questions, i knew in my mind that he was the one doing something wrong ... BUT HE CAME WITH INSULTIVE WORDS !!!

Why are you always berging into all my posts ? HAVE YOU GIVEN HIM ANY ANSWER UP TILL NOW ?

1. After receiving emergency Appointment approval notification , the next step is click on reschedule Appointment ...YES OR NO ?

Now point out to where i have guessed the answer .... or give us your own answer .

šŸ˜”

Since he didn't pay you money nor data and you were using your time, that's why you should not reply him again and focus on something else.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by evidenceconfirm: 10:48am On Dec 18, 2023
Hi Guys, Please I just filled out the form to request an appointment for a Student VISA Interview. It says my request is received and being processed, and that I will be contacted by email when it is approved. I want to ask how long does it normally take to get approved. So I can proceed to book an Interview date. Thanks so much.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Salowise: 12:02pm On Dec 18, 2023
NewBoyKhashoggi:

Hey šŸ¤ 

1. You do not need any medical examination to attend an F1 visa interview in both embassy locations in Nigeria ( Abuja / Lagos).

2. May be your agent or what you heard or what they told you about is BIOMETRIC which IS FREE and will be done for you inside the embassy ON THE DAY OF YOUR INTERVIEW.

3. These are what you should take to the embassy :

*** Form I 20
***"SEVIS fee payment receipt
*** MRV (visa fee) payment receipt
**** DS 160 confirmation page
*****2 Passport photo
Financial Proof ....

NB; There are other US visa categories which requires some form of medical examinations but NOT STUDENT VISA.

Best Wishes šŸ™

Printing the i-20, what type of paper is needed because I'm confused.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by alex2much(m): 12:42pm On Dec 18, 2023
Greetings All,
Any advice on how I can get an earlier appointment date for a B2 visa?

Thanks in adv
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by NewBoyKhashoggi(m): 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2023
Salowise:

Printing the i-20, what type of paper is needed because I'm confused.

Hey šŸ¤ 

Use any A4 paper . The embassy does not put any importance to the kind of paper you use. All they need is the genuineness of the information that is inputted in the paper . It can even be in a black and white .

Best Wishes šŸ™
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by evidenceconfirm: 1:20pm On Dec 18, 2023
Hi, Please I have completed the form on ustraveldocs.com to request an appointment for an F-1 Student VISA Interview. It says my request is received and being processed, and that I will be contacted by email when it is approved. I want to ask how long does it normally take to get approved. So I can proceed to book an Interview date. Thanks so much. I am to resume in Spring 2024

NewBoyKhashoggi:

Hey šŸ¤ 

1. You do not need any medical examination to attend an F1 visa interview in both embassy locations in Nigeria ( Abuja / Lagos).

2. May be your agent or what you heard or what they told you about is BIOMETRIC which IS FREE and will be done for you inside the embassy ON THE DAY OF YOUR INTERVIEW.

3. These are what you should take to the embassy :

*** Form I 20
***"SEVIS fee payment receipt
*** MRV (visa fee) payment receipt
**** DS 160 confirmation page
*****2 Passport photo
Financial Proof ....

NB; There are other US visa categories which requires some form of medical examinations but NOT STUDENT VISA.

Best Wishes šŸ™

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by NewBoyKhashoggi(m): 1:29pm On Dec 18, 2023
alex2much:
Greetings All,
Any advice on how I can get an earlier appointment date for a B2 visa?

Thanks in adv

Hey šŸ¤ 

B2 visa is for those wanting to enter the United States for Tourism, Visiting friends or relatives and Medical treatments (surgery , repatriation of corpse , burial ceremony etc).

The embassy responds to those going under medical quickly than any other types under B2.

What category do you fall under ? Then i can give my little advice.

Best Wishes šŸ™
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by NewBoyKhashoggi(m): 1:38pm On Dec 18, 2023
evidenceconfirm:
Hi, Please I have completed the form on ustraveldocs.com to request an appointment for an F-1 Student VISA Interview. It says my request is received and being processed, and that I will be contacted by email when it is approved. I want to ask how long does it normally take to get approved. So I can proceed to book an Interview date. Thanks so much. I am to resume in Spring 2024

Hey šŸ¤ 

Lets assume that you got the email today morning (Monday) , the embassy may contact you even before you are through with reading this piece that your request is approved , but to put exaggeration aside it should not be longer than this week Friday especially if you are a first timer .

Just be positive, they will approve your 1st request, as well as your emergency request.

Best Wishes šŸ™
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by alex2much(m): 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2023
Thanks for your response.
For now Vacation but I also want to use the opportunity for child bearing in the future.
NewBoyKhashoggi:

Hey šŸ¤ 

B2 visa is for those wanting to enter the United States for Tourism, Visiting friends or relatives and Medical treatments (surgery , repatriation of corpse , burial ceremony etc).

The embassy responds to those going under medical quickly than any other types under B2.

What category do you fall under ? Then i can give my little advice.

Best Wishes šŸ™
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by NewBoyKhashoggi(m): 2:27pm On Dec 18, 2023
alex2much:
Thanks for your response.
For now Vacation but I also want to use the opportunity for child bearing in the future.

Hey šŸ¤ 

If i am communicating with a lady and your fruit is ripe like 6 to 7 months , why not contact an hospital in the US and go under medical ?

But if you are still insisting on vacation then the possibility of the embassy granting a vacation emergency Appointment is dim .

If you can have someone over there to send you an invitation letter which will place you in a position of MUST COME TO AMERICA then you can use that letter to request for an emergency Appointment.

Best Wishes šŸ™
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Chiezzh: 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2023
Dude listen
I am not here to insult anyone , I have been on this planform for 7 yrs now. 2017, I got my visa , by God grace and with assistance from some great fellow on here. i graduated from ETSU 2 yrs ago and i am a nurse presently, working and living in JC TN . i am telling you all this history because I am not a scam or here to tell lies. I am too busy for that. i am helping my cousin with admission at ETSU , i applied for emergency request which was approved, but at this very moment, i can only see the same date i saw before i applied for the emergency . meaning i have not see any recent date , i can only see later dates. IF ANYONE HAS EXPERIENCE THIS BEFORE , PLEASE I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE ON WHAT TO DO. does any one know the number for CGI help desk? Thank you
NewBoyKhashoggi:

Hey šŸ¤ 

šŸ˜”
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Empedocles(m): 3:44pm On Dec 18, 2023
"One of the main challenges of relocation is getting all your household furniture and appliances disposed just few days to your departure, NOT to early and NOT too soon.

This is how JAPA MARKET helps you in three steps
1. They virtually take record of and value all the items in your house.

2. Get buyers ready for each and every item

3. The buyers pickup on the date you choose (ideally few days to your departure, NOT the day of your departure)

4. You get that cash for last minute arrangements just when you need it

Zero704819268five
RC: 7250824"

Is it worth a try?
Has anybody tried them out?
How was it

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Sharon8: 4:45pm On Dec 18, 2023
Chiezzh:
Dude listen
I am not here to insult anyone , I have been on this planform for 7 yrs now. 2017, I got my visa , by God grace and with assistance from some great fellow on here. i graduated from ETSU 2 yrs ago and i am a nurse presently, working and living in JC TN . i am telling you all this history because I am not a scam or here to tell lies. I am too busy for that. i am helping my cousin with admission at ETSU , i applied for emergency request which was approved, but at this very moment, i can only see the same date i saw before i applied for the emergency . meaning i have not see any recent date , i can only see later dates. IF ANYONE HAS EXPERIENCE THIS BEFORE , PLEASE I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE ON WHAT TO DO. does any one know the number for CGI help desk? Thank you

Seems you did not login to your CGI account immediately you received the emergency approval message. Sometimes, if you delay in logging in to schedule the emergency approved date, you may not see it anymore. I guess that's what happened.

You can check Google for CGI contact.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Naijalarry: 10:15am On Dec 21, 2023
Welcome back everyone
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Najdorf: 11:24am On Dec 21, 2023
Chiezzh:
I and some others had a situation like this back in July. We recieved a "false approval" and recieved a real one a week and few days later. Show us the approval email you recieved.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Najdorf: 11:27am On Dec 21, 2023
Sharon8:

Seems you did not login to your CGI account immediately you received the emergency approval message. Sometimes, if you delay in logging in to schedule the emergency approved date, you may not see it anymore. I guess that's what happened.

You can check Google for CGI contact.

You usually have about three days to login
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Najdorf: 11:29am On Dec 21, 2023
evidenceconfirm:
Hi Guys, Please I just filled out the form to request an appointment for a Student VISA Interview. It says my request is received and being processed, and that I will be contacted by email when it is approved. I want to ask how long does it normally take to get approved. So I can proceed to book an Interview date. Thanks so much.
Few days to one month
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Najdorf: 11:32am On Dec 21, 2023
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by haywhizzz(m): 2:01pm On Dec 21, 2023
Adebola156:
Hey everyone Iā€™m new here and I want to know how to apply for student visa in USA Iā€™m planning to go for masters but I had 3class I heard about a year course that I can do and if I pass it I will apply for masters if I can be add to link or put through I will be glad thanks

hello bro, i have the same issue, can we coonect so we can know how to navigate it together
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Jovieeee(f): 5:21pm On Dec 21, 2023
Hi,
I have the same issue, got an emergency appointment but the old dates have not changed.
Please can anyone assist šŸ™šŸ¾
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Tinafusty: 6:03pm On Dec 21, 2023
Please can anyone drop a link to join any mock interview group

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (533) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.