Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 - Travel (451) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 (673957 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) ... (527) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by NewBoyKhashoggi(m): 2:17am On Dec 15, 2023
NotsonewMary:
How do you confidently post something like this?
Who are you in the scheme of things to decide which fully funded program is beneficial or not beneficial to America. Do you think schools in the US just churn out full funding or stipends to every Tom, Dick and Harry? Do you think full funding is beans?

How would you write that students with tuition scholarships are likely to jettison their stay in the US?, how is that even logical thinking??

What do you think is the number 1 reason why students run out of status if not finances. You think it’s that easy for sponsors to keep converting naira to dollars for upkeep of their wards?

Oh, by the way, please do well by responding to me! I’m all ears and eager to hear that which was making you laugh about my profile.

Also don’t come at me with “you respect me as a woman”, that’s a very tired line!.

Hey 🤠

@NotsonewMary

Who the hell are you to demand explanation from me ? Are you also a US Consular ? All the bullshits and conspiracy theories you have posted on USA Employment-based Immigration has exposed you as WORKING AND CAJOLING PEOPLE TO PATRONISE YOUR 419 CABALS ....

Read some of your fake post below ....

Schrodinger2:

Oh this sounds good. Thank you

@NotsonewMary (f) You’re welcome!

You can follow @eb2niw and @oscarsgreencard pages on Instagram. They both create content about EB1 and EB2 visas and are both very knowledgeable about the process and current happenings

WHO THE HELL ARE THE PEOPLE YOU ARE ADVERTISING ABOVE ??

=========

2. Read another one below ........

Helpout12345:

Good. Examples of attorneys for industry professionals are
https://www.hooyou.com/

@NotsonewMary(f) This is a good one!, I know a friend that used this company and shared her petition letter with me, it was superb!, Infact she just received her GC last week. (EB2NIW).

You @NotsonewMary together with @Helpout12345 are trying to hoodwink the man below all because he is an industry professionals with his wife .....

BELOW IS THE INNOCENT MAN'S POST ..

@johnJS :

Helpout12345 I really appreciate your advice here; you had mentioned it in your first post to me but I did not realize the import until you broke it down further so thank you very much for this.

We are industry professionals and my wife (principal applicant) is an engineer so do please share more on other attorneys and I will also be sure to emphasize this to my relatives when enquiring about immigration attorneys.

Imagine , @NotsonewMary YOU ARE A MAN CLAIMING TO BE A FEMALE and going through all your post all you do is to copy and paste or repost what your associates ask you to post .

If you sit down face to face with Nairalanders , you cannot express yourself for 2 hours about the majorities of your posts . YOU ARE NOT REAL .

Best Wishes 🙏
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by NotsonewMary(f): 2:25am On Dec 15, 2023
NewBoyKhashoggi:

Hey 🤠

@NotsonewMary

Who the hell are you to demand explanation from me ? Are you also a US Consular ? All the bullshits and conspiracy theories you have posted on USA Employment-based Immigration has exposed you as WORKING AND CAJOLING PEOPLE TO PATRONISE YOUR 419 CABALS ....

Read some of your fake post below ....

Schrodinger2:

Oh this sounds good. Thank you

@NotsonewMary (f) You’re welcome!

You can follow @eb2niw and @oscarsgreencard pages on Instagram. They both create content about EB1 and EB2 visas and are both very knowledgeable about the process and current happenings

WHO THE HELL ARE THE PEOPLE YOU ARE ADVERTISING ABOVE ??

=========

2. Read another one below ........

Helpout12345:

Good. Examples of attorneys for industry professionals are
https://www.hooyou.com/

@NotsonewMary(f) This is a good one!, I know a friend that used this company and shared her petition letter with me, it was superb!, Infact she just received her GC last week. (EB2NIW).

You @NotsonewMary together with @Helpout12345 are trying to hoodwink the man below all because he is an industry professionals with his wife .....

BELOW IS THE INNOCENT MAN'S POST ..

@johnJS :

Helpout12345 I really appreciate your advice here; you had mentioned it in your first post to me but I did not realize the import until you broke it down further so thank you very much for this.

We are industry professionals and my wife (principal applicant) is an engineer so do please share more on other attorneys and I will also be sure to emphasize this to my relatives when enquiring about immigration attorneys.

Imagine , @NotsonewMary YOU ARE A MAN CLAIMING TO BE A FEMALE and going through all your post all you do is to copy and paste or repost what your associates ask you to post .

If you sit down face to face with Nairalanders , you cannot express yourself for 2 hours about the majorities of your posts . YOU ARE NOT REAL .

Best Wishes 🙏

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.
I just had the best laugh ever!

Kashoggi, you know nothing!, please relax; Unlearn, Learn and Relearn, it will do you so much good.

More importantly, desist from confidently having an opinion on matters you know little or NOTHING about.

I genuinely wish you nothing but the best in your endeavor and adventure.

Have a wonderful night’s rest!

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by NewBoyKhashoggi(m): 2:48am On Dec 15, 2023
NotsonewMary:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.
I just had the best laugh ever!

Kashoggi, you know nothing!, please relax; Unlearn, Learn and Relearn, it will do you so much good.

More importantly, desist from confidently having an opinion on matters you know little or NOTHING about.

I genuinely wish you nothing but the best in your endeavor and adventure.

Have a wonderful night’s rest!

Hey 🤠

Thank you . Leave me alone , let's end it that way . I am not here for anybody. I am using this medium to refresh my brain and to make friends , as well as using it as an opportunity to be relevant to the society.

Best Wishes 🙏
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Naijalarry: 3:52am On Dec 15, 2023
NewBoyKhashoggi:

Hey 🤠

Thank you . Leave me alone , let's end it that way . I am not here for anybody. I am using this medium to refresh my brain and to make friends , as well as using it as an opportunity to be relevant to the society.

Best Wishes 🙏

No, you're using this medium to mislead unsuspecting Nairalanders and earlier you desist from doing it, the better.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by 4gunners(m): 4:03am On Dec 15, 2023
NewBoyKhashoggi:

Hey 🤠

Best Wishes 🙏
You’re misleading people. Obviously you haven’t gone through the process.

5 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Naijalarry: 4:48am On Dec 15, 2023
4gunners:

It's straight up he hasn't gone through the process. He can't be talking like this if he has gone to the US.

No-one that has gone through the process will be misleading people.

Either he's catching cruise with his posts or something is definitely wrong somewhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by NewBoyKhashoggi(m): 4:56am On Dec 15, 2023
Naijalarry:

No, you're using this medium to mislead unsuspecting Nairalanders and earlier you desist from doing it, the better.

Hey 🤠

You will all be exposed . You jack of all trades . You have like 2000 posts in all areas jumping from one thread to another .

How many good and better advice have you given out to anyone here other than personal aggrandisement jargons .

I should desist from putting out reasonable information to people or you as the governor of Lagos state will come and arrest me or what ?

Mchweww.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by NewBoyKhashoggi(m): 5:01am On Dec 15, 2023
4gunners:

Hey 🤠

Bleep off !! That is the lies and fake transcripts you are posting all about ....you are evil click .

One will come and and post fake visa success , before you know it like 10 will be typing congratulations.

Many of you who claimed to have gotten visas since 4 or 5 years ago what are you still doing on Nairaland ?? 😃

That's the only grammar you all know , you are misleading people , are those people i am misleading dummy ?

Asshole s .
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by marexluv(f): 5:08am On Dec 15, 2023
Plzzz...Can you help me to win 4 Freebies?Absolutely Yes👇
https://temu.com/s/WUoFXloH9MWydLy
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by NewBoyKhashoggi(m): 5:10am On Dec 15, 2023
Naijalarry:

It's straight up he hasn't gone through the process. He can't be talking like this if he has gone to the US.

Either he's catching cruise with his posts or something is definitely wrong somewhere.

Hey 🤠

You all have not been to no where . A dummy or arrant illiterate cannot be catching cruise with some genuine information i was dolling out .

You are all OLD BOTTLES who have been tossing Applicants around like football. YOU ARE AFRAID OF NEW DEVELOPMENT.

I have been traveling out of the country right from my University days . I went to Russia as an undergraduate ...my first sojourn .. Come and see my travel P. You will marvel .
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by NewBoyKhashoggi(m): 5:19am On Dec 15, 2023
Naijalarry:

Hey 🤠

@Naijalarry

All your posts are on politics and celebrity. Can you repost any good or better advice you have given to someone on F1 or B1/B2 thread ?

It's obvious you have been hired to come and participate in let's vote against this boy. All of you will be exposed sooner .
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by NotsonewMary(f): 5:55am On Dec 15, 2023
@NewBoyKhashoggi, lo sun! (go to bed).

I’ve never seen your type of confident and consistent delusion before…. Kai.

Did you think silent readers and observers of the thread will just sit quietly and watch you pass misleading information to thousands of people?

You must be a joker!!

The straw the broke the camels back for myself and everyone was that dust you yarned about funding. You had better shush and don’t let @Twoods come for you.😂

Oh how I miss the years when this thread was filled with highly cerebral folks that were dishing out correct information! The days of the OG’s like @imperiouxx @Lagosismyhome @Twoods @Femi312 @GboyegaD and the likes…

@Justwise you need to find a way to sanitize this page!, please bring back the good ‘Ol days.😊

@NewBoyKhashoggi, Honestly, this is not to say you haven’t been doing your presumed “best” at providing guidance to folks based on your limited knowledge of the process . I’ve gone through some of your other posts, and I see that you’re trying. However, please ensure you’re dishing out accurate information.

Ire oh!, oya lo sun.✌🏽

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by 4gunners(m): 5:59am On Dec 15, 2023
NewBoyKhashoggi:

Hey 🤠

Bleep off !! That is the lies and fake transcripts you are posting all about ....you are evil click .

One will come and and post fake visa success , before you know it like 10 will be typing congratulations.

Many of you who claimed to have gotten visas since 4 or 5 years ago what are you still doing on Nairaland ?? 😃

That's the only grammar you all know , you are misleading people , are those people i am misleading dummy ?

Asshole s .
You’re trolling! I won’t respond again.

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by dudufemi(m): 6:48am On Dec 15, 2023
Good morning to everyone in this house, please ooo I need help, I want to pay for evaluation of transcripts with JS&A under NACES in USA.

Which bank has the best/cheapest rate for me to use?.

Thank you in anticipation.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Udofaudo: 9:28am On Dec 15, 2023
Hello guys.

I applied for admission at a school in New York. The application was notified to me to be successful.

The deadline for the course application was on 30th November. This is 15th December and no word from them. Other schools whose deadline were 15th november notified me of their regrets on 1st December.

This one is taking really long and I’m worried and anxious.

Can it be this unbearably long before notification of admission status whether accepted or rejected?

As a last resort, can I email the course cordinator or the masters program department on the status of my application? Would it be inappropriate or is it acceptable ?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by NewBoyKhashoggi(m): 9:56am On Dec 15, 2023
NotsonewMary:
@NewBoyKhashoggi, lo sun! (go to bed).

I’ve never seen your type of confident and consistent delusion before…. Kai.

Did you think silent readers and observers of the thread will just sit quietly and watch you pass misleading information to thousands of people?

You must be a joker!!

The straw the broke the camels back for myself and everyone was that dust you yarned about funding. You had better shush and don’t let @Twoods come for you.😂

Oh how I miss the years when this thread was filled with highly cerebral folks that were dishing out correct information! The days of the OG’s like @imperiouxx @Lagosismyhome @Twoods @Femi312 @GboyegaD and the likes…

@Justwise you need to find a way to sanitize this page!, please bring back the good ‘Ol days.😊

@NewBoyKhashoggi, Honestly, this is not to say you haven’t been doing your presumed “best” at providing guidance to folks based on your limited knowledge of the process . I’ve gone through some of your other posts, and I see that you’re trying. However, please ensure you’re dishing out accurate information.

Ire oh!, oya lo sun.✌🏽

Hey 🤠

Mr man go and sit down with your copy and paste and inconsistencies . Your post is filled with back and forth with the sole intent to draw every reader to you or another member of your cabal for advertisement.

I read where you were saluting @Twoods like a god because you are doing opposite of the policy of Nairaland but the likes of your Twoods and Justwise will keep quiet.

@Twoods , as well as @justwise have dabbled or let's say intruded into my loggerheads with one of your cabals before but i let them realized my stands . .

I have been on Nairaland before 85% of all of you but if your conspiracies worked and i am banned from Nairaland...I want to promise all of you that i won't open another account again , Nairaland will forfeit a genus to another platform but all of your members won't go unpunished.

@justwise is not my God , as well as @twoods , if they have position on Nairaland i will respect them as authorities but at the same time they cannot bully me .

Best Wishes 🙏
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Naijalarry: 10:14am On Dec 15, 2023
NewBoyKhashoggi:

Hey 🤠

Mr man go and sit down with your copy and paste and inconsistencies . Your post is filled with back and forth with the sole intent to draw every reader to you or another member of your cabal for advertisement.

I read where you were saluting @Twoods like a god because you are doing opposite of the policy of Nairaland but the likes of your Twoods and Justwise will keep quiet.

@Twoods , as well as @justwise have dabbled or let's say intruded into my loggerheads with one of your cabals before but i let them realized my stands . .

I have been on Nairaland before 85% of all of you but if your conspiracies worked and i am banned from Nairaland...I want to promise all of you that i won't open another account again , Nairaland will forfeit a genus to another platform but all of your members won't go unpunished.

@justwise is not my God , as well as @twoods , if they have position on Nairaland i will respect them as authorities but at the same time they cannot bully me .

Best Wishes 🙏

According to my understanding, you are upset that your previous accounts were blocked, and you have vowed to mislead unsuspecting Nairalanders with this new account. You will soon be shown the exit door once again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by NewBoyKhashoggi(m): 10:32am On Dec 15, 2023
NotsonewMary:
How do you confidently post something like this?
Who are you in the scheme of things to decide which fully funded program is beneficial or not beneficial to America. Do you think schools in the US just churn out full funding or stipends to every Tom, Dick and Harry? Do you think full funding is beans?

How would you write that students with tuition scholarships are likely to jettison their stay in the US?, how is that even logical thinking??

What do you think is the number 1 reason students run out of status if not finances. You think it’s that easy for sponsors to keep converting naira to dollars for upkeep of their wards?

Oh, by the way, please do well by responding to me! I’m all ears and eager to hear that which was making you laugh about my profile.

Also don’t come at me with “you respect me as a woman”, that’s a very tired line!.

Hey 🤠

@NotsonewMary. It's better you sit down and learn and let me repeat what i posted in summary for you . I am not typing this because of you because your sole intent is ADVERTISING ..I can repost all your inconsistency posts here ...

FOR PEOPLE TO READ .

1. Few responders on Nairaland who usually do copy and paste or usually quote other post are quick to advice new or unsuccessful visa hopefuls thus ;. GO AND GET FUNDING NEXT TIME . Some will even go further to get loans etc .

2. Have you not seen an MSc applicant or PhD Applicant with full fundings whose F1 visa application was rejected ? Infact , 6 out of 10 of such Applicants will keep having their visa refused ..I HAVE SEEN MANY and have successfully counselled them what they did wrong.

3. CO (consular Officers ) are not looking for F1 visa hopefuls who got the most scholarships or funds. THEY ARE LOOKING FOR APPLICANTS WHO CAN PROOF ..that they have genuine financial back up , they have reason to come back home and be useful to their families or Nigeria , applicants who are going for genuine intentions.

4. Many PhD Applicants with full funding , as well as MSc Applicants with better fundings in rigorous academic departments have jettisoned their studies for another careers in America . ..THIS IS WHY THE COs look out for genuine intentions .

5. If you have an MSc or PhD admissions without fundings into to Havard University or U Michigan in .. Artificial intelligence or data security , and you can proof that you have the financial capability to continue that study , then the CO (consular officer) will respects you as an outstanding scholar more than someone who Got full scholarship to study MSc or PhD in Asian languages or Geography and you can quickly have your visa rejected IF YOU FAILED TO ..proof your ties , intentions , post graduation plans etc.

6. STOP pushing every prospective Applicants beyond limits , and stop putting all hopes on getting full fundings . That is the music most of you sings and they keep denying MAJORITY of such Applicants visas .

Best Wishes 🙏
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by NewBoyKhashoggi(m): 10:46am On Dec 15, 2023
Udofaudo:
Hello guys.

I applied for admission at a school in New York. The application was notified to me to be successful.

The deadline for the course application was on 30th November. This is 15th December and no word from them. Other schools whose deadline were 15th november notified me of their regrets on 1st December.

This one is taking really long and I’m worried and anxious.

Can it be this unbearably long before notification of admission status whether accepted or rejected?

As a last resort, can I email the course cordinator or the masters program department on the status of my application? Would it be inappropriate or is it acceptable ?

Hey 🤠

You applied for admission to a school in New York and the application was notified to you as success BEFORE THE 30th course application deadline ?

1. If you beat the above deadline, then psychologically they have large International applications to sort out, they will get back .

2. It's not inappropriate to email your Host -school's department or admission counselor etc. Infact it is even better if you can put a call to them or perhaps if there is live chat platform.

They understand the anxiety , as well as eagerness of prospective (especially International) Applicants because of visa processing time .

Best Wishes 🙏
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Abby212: 4:56pm On Dec 15, 2023
Good evening all, please I need your advice. I am a prospective PHD student hoping to get funding though.
I intend going with my family ( husband and 3kids).
Please how do I address this to the VO as I would not want to have issues with home ties. How else can I prove this? Or do I apply for them separately?

Thank you 🙏🏾

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by NUELUSA2023: 5:00pm On Dec 15, 2023
NewBoyKhashoggi:

Hey 🤠

@ NUELUSA2023. Must you be in the USA before you can give a genuine and accurate information ? I want to challenge you here and tell me ..YES all genuine contributors on Nairaland are currently or based in the United States ??

BELOW IS YOUR REPLY TO @ Ginikanwamic5 in January 26th of this year ..

========

Ginikanwamic5:

Hello
Am new here and am interested for fall 2023 PhD. What should I do in other to increase my chances of getting admission and funding
Please how do we connect?

@ NUELUSA2023 : Send a PM or check your email and you'd see a message from me, reply the message.

The bolded is all the answer I have for you. Have a great day!
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Rotex111(m): 6:09pm On Dec 15, 2023
Abby212:
Good evening all, please I need your advice. I am a prospective PHD student hoping to get funding though.
Please how do I address this to the VO as I would not want to have issues with home ties. How else can I prove this? Or do I apply for them separately?

Thank you 🙏🏾
Same here, let's pray for admission first. I applied to two Universities .
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by NewBoyKhashoggi(m): 6:33pm On Dec 15, 2023
NUELUSA2023:

The bolded is all the answer I have for you. Have a great day!

Hey 🤠

Thank you for your gesture. The ball has rolled into your court .

Best Wishes 🙏
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by NewBoyKhashoggi(m): 9:35pm On Dec 15, 2023
Abby212:

Thank you 🙏🏾

Hey 🤠

The question you have asked is a SECONDARY question . Why not focus on getting your PhD admission successfully first ?

Again , children above the age of 21 won't be able to accompany you as a dependent..keep that in mind .

However , an international student may be accompanied to the U.S. by their dependent (s) at any time. Dependents are defined as spouses and/or unmarried minor children.

I will personally advice that you land in the US first and focus on your PhD studentship. having outstanding achievements such as a PhD can help you to qualify for EB-1A and EB-1B green card categories which gives you an edge to bring in families later .

The O-1 Visa is also a very good option for PhD holders in the US .

1. Focus on your own and land in the US first as a PhD Applicant.

2. Your family accompanying you can jeopardize your visa ( PhD applicant visa is not automatic).

3. Once you arrives in the US and starts your program , bringing your family in won't be an issue , though it can take little time .

4. If you want to go with your family at all cost ..well it's very very possible . Focus on your enrollment first and get back to us .

Best Wishes 🙏

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by dudufemi(m): 9:44pm On Dec 15, 2023
Somebody should help a soul

Good evening to everyone in this house, please ooo I need help, I want to pay for evaluation of transcripts with JS&A under NACES in USA.

Which bank has the best/cheapest rate for me to use?. Or is there alternative to the payment please

@newboykhashoggi
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by NewBoyKhashoggi(m): 10:45pm On Dec 15, 2023
dudufemi:
Somebody should help a soul

Good evening to everyone in this house, please ooo I need help, I want to pay for evaluation of transcripts with JS&A under NACES in USA.

Which bank has the best/cheapest rate for me to use?. Or is there alternative to the payment please

@newboykhashoggi

Hey 🤠

Thank you for putting this out to me . I don't personally involve in any form of payment for friends, clients , etc hence , in all honesty i don't know about the payment procedures .
Most people opt for WES which is also a member of Naces but i think WES is costlier than most of others .

Keep doing your own personal research , i don't want to suggest any form of payment. I also hope someone will answer you soon . I am awfully sorry .

Best Wishes 🙏

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Honiejenny: 3:07am On Dec 16, 2023
I am new here. Please guys i need my transcript reviewed so I know where I fumbled.

I went for my first F1 visa attempt in Lagos and I got denied.

Transcript:
Appointment date: December 4th
Funding : Self funding
Master degree in business administration and management

Vo: what university are you going to:
Answer: I am going to the university of Bleep to pursue a degree in masters of business administration and management. “Vo started typing and I continued talking”….. it is a 2yr program which begins Jan 2nd 2024 and ends Jan 1st 2024.

Vo: what do you do?
Answer: I currently work as a business development manager with xxxx. I have been working with this company for the past 5yrs. My roles are “Vo cuts in” what is the company about ” I answered:

Vo: how much do you earn

Answer: I earn an annual salary of 3.6m, which is a monthly salary of 300k naira. I also co-own a spa with my sister whereby I handle the administrative section of the spa and my sister handles the operational section of the spa. I also earn a Monthly salary of 700k naira in profits. My total salary monthly is 1m naira after tax

Vo: ok thank you but you are not eligible for this USA visa

I was not asked any further questions or allowed to explain myself.

But I am scheduled for another interview next year February 8th.

Please can you guys check and let me know where I can work on and correct myself for the next interview.

Thank you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Honiejenny: 3:08am On Dec 16, 2023
I am new here. Please guys i need my transcript reviewed so I know where I fumbled.

I went for my first F1 visa attempt in Lagos and I got denied.

Transcript:

Answer: I am going to the university of Bleep to pursue a degree in masters of business administration and management. “Vo started typing and I continued talking”….. it is a 2yr program which begins Jan 2nd 2024 and ends Jan 1st 2024.

Answer: I currently work as a business development manager with xxxx. I have been working with this company for the past 5yrs. My roles are “Vo cuts in” what is the company about ” I answered:

Answer: I earn an annual salary of 3.6m, which is a monthly salary of 300k naira. I also co-own a spa with my sister whereby I handle the administrative section of the spa and my sister handles the operational section of the spa. I also earn a Monthly salary of 700k naira in profits. My total salary monthly is 1m naira after tax

But I am scheduled for another interview next year February 8th.

Please can you guys check and let me know where I can work on and correct myself for the next interview.

Thank you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Honiejenny: 3:17am On Dec 16, 2023
NewBoyKhashoggi:

Hey 🤠

@NotsonewMary. It's better you sit down and learn and let me repeat what i posted in summary for you . I am not typing this because of you because your sole intent is ADVERTISING ..I can repost all your inconsistency posts here ...

FOR PEOPLE TO READ .

1. Few responders on Nairaland who usually do copy and paste or usually quote other post are quick to advice new or unsuccessful visa hopefuls thus ;. GO AND GET FUNDING NEXT TIME . Some will even go further to get loans etc .

2. Have you not seen an MSc applicant or PhD Applicant with full fundings whose F1 visa application was rejected ? Infact , 6 out of 10 of such Applicants will keep having their visa refused ..I HAVE SEEN MANY and have successfully counselled them what they did wrong.

3. CO (consular Officers ) are not looking for F1 visa hopefuls who got the most scholarships or funds. THEY ARE LOOKING FOR APPLICANTS WHO CAN PROOF ..that they have genuine financial back up , they have reason to come back home and be useful to their families or Nigeria , applicants who are going for genuine intentions.

4. Many PhD Applicants with full funding , as well as MSc Applicants with better fundings in rigorous academic departments have jettisoned their studies for another careers in America . ..THIS IS WHY THE COs look out for genuine intentions .

5. If you have an MSc or PhD admissions without fundings into to Havard University or U Michigan in .. Artificial intelligence or data security , and you can proof that you have the financial capability to continue that study , then the CO (consular officer) will respects you as an outstanding scholar more than someone who Got full scholarship to study MSc or PhD in Asian languages or Geography and you can quickly have your visa rejected IF YOU FAILED TO ..proof your ties , intentions , post graduation plans etc.

6. STOP pushing every prospective Applicants beyond limits , and stop putting all hopes on getting full fundings . That is the music most of you sings and they keep denying MAJORITY of such Applicants visas .

Best Wishes 🙏

This is my own case as I recently went for my first F1 visa attempt in Lagos and I got denied. Any idea on what I need to work on for my next interview. Which is scheduled for February 8th

Transcript:

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by NewBoyKhashoggi(m): 7:15am On Dec 16, 2023
Honiejenny:

This is my own case as I recently went for my first F1 visa attempt in Lagos and I got denied. Any idea on what I need to work on for my next interview. Which is scheduled for February 8th

Transcript:

Hey 🤠

I see this as a challenge to respond because ... I would have suggested that you cool down and restrategized against Summer/Fall 2024 but you have bought another MRV already .

1. Your salary , as well as your additional earning of 700k , plus your 5 years working experience did not impress the consular. And the VO cuts in when he or she realised that you wanted to start narrating personal long essay which you have done b4 in the first question.

1. If you tell the CO (consular officer) that something has changed ( ie salary, ties to your country, new financial back up, etc) between now and your next interview of February 2024, then such Co might just be laughing .

2. Nevertheless, since you have determined to go back there , then You are still going to use your MOUTH and YOUR NEW DS 160 (convincing input of details) to change everything and get your visa .

3. You also need Physical (not online/social media) Visa Interview Possible Questions and Answers Logics (mock). Some rules of the consular officers are :. 1+1 = 2.

Best Wishes 🙏

(1) (2) (3) ... (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) ... (527) (Reply)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

Viewing this topic: Ola2money, tensazangetsu20(m), top4God and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.