Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 - Travel (504) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 (690679 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) ... (535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Latona2: 9:24am On Mar 31
fearlessfang:
Not like I have your time. I hardly give attention to irritant peasants but I am here at least for today to show you that the ETSU you finished from had me before your moronic self.

But you had a PhD ? ETSU Chemistry doesn’t have a PhD,
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by fearlessfang: 9:25am On Mar 31
Please, stay the hell away from agents. They will not only ruin your life but your career.

Stay away from OyoTunjiUSA. He is an agent, speak with all sides of his mouth and brag like his druggie president
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Latona2: 9:26am On Mar 31
fearlessfang:
You are a complete half baked nuisance.

The kid I made enquiry for applied for MS Chemistry and haven't heard back about admission decision, the reason I even decided to jump on this thread to ask. I do not need to give back story to urchins like you. Anyone with a good comprehension skill and not a despor like you can easily decipher that. cheesy

Either you’re an agent who’s been contacted to help their kid with admit and visa applications
Or

You are helping your wife apply for Admit to come meet you

Or

You are the one who need the admit
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by fearlessfang: 9:26am On Mar 31
Latona2:

But you had a PhD ? ETSU Chemistry doesn’t have a PhD,
Idiot show me where I asked about ETSU PhD chemistry. I absolutely know they do not have PhD Chemisty,

MS Chemistry was clearly stated there. You see why I don't engage you irritant peasants with comprehension deficiency?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Latona2: 9:28am On Mar 31
fearlessfang:
Please, stay the hell away from agents. They will not only ruin your life but your career.

Stay away from OyoTunjiUSA. He is an agent, speak with all sides of his mouth and brag like his druggie president

The guy you mentioned is actually an agent.. I can find loopholes to nail him on this from his numerous post here but I don’t have the time. However, OyoTunjiUSA has been very useful here, and his answer indeed help those who are lookin for one. But can we say the same about you? No! You’re so full of yourself and your answer are basically so negative tahr one guy literally had to ask you the other day why were you so negative tahr he won’t be giving visa as if you’re the VO
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by fearlessfang: 9:29am On Mar 31
Latona2:

Either you’re an agent who’s been contacted to help their kid with admit and visa applications
Or

You are helping your wife apply for Admit to come meet you

Or

You are the one who need the admit
Now, show me where I said. "I am waiting on a decision." You see why I always like to curse you clowns out? Your idiocy is nauseating. Now you are changing your tone, it is now "I am helping my wife, I am an agent " lol..

I do not need to engage irritant peasants who are still fighting for a Schengen visa.. lol. Enjoy your hell hole Nigeria
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Latona2: 9:30am On Mar 31
fearlessfang:
Idiot show me where I asked about ETSU PhD chemistry. I absolutely know they do not have PhD Chemisty,

MS Chemistry was clearly stated there. You see why I don't engage you irritant peasants with comprehension deficiency?

You didnt attend ETSU bro.. it’s so hard to miss you amidst the many Nigerians who did. You didmt !
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by fearlessfang: 9:30am On Mar 31
Latona2:

The guy you mentioned is actually an agent.. I can find loopholes to nail him on this from his numerous post here but I don’t have the time. However, OyoTunjiUSA has been very useful here, and his answer indeed help those who are lookin for one. But can we say the same about you? No! You’re so full of yourself and your answer are basically so negative tahr one guy literally had to ask you the other day why were you so negative tahr he won’t be giving visa as if you’re the VO
I can see you already accepted the defeat that you have comprehension deficiency lol.

Take several seats. You are also beneath me
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Latona2: 9:35am On Mar 31
fearlessfang:
I can see you already accepted the defeat that you have comprehension deficiency lol.

Take several seats. You are also beneath me

On february 3rd, you were looking for visa date for a kid u were helping with admission

And on February 16th at 2AM, the same kid you were helping look for visa date on February 3rd is still the same kid you were helping look for admission

Don’t admission come before you look for visa?

I know what you are. But it’s fine
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by fearlessfang: 9:35am On Mar 31
Latona2:

You didnt attend ETSU bro.. it’s so hard to miss you amidst the many Nigerians who did. You didmt !
lol.. I know you probably stayed in that African barracks at Seminole Drive. When I was at ETSU, we ran Shades of Africa well and not what you childish clowns are doing now.

Mind you, when I was I stayed around Colony Park Drive. I did not have to take any Purple or Orange route because I was mobile.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by fearlessfang: 9:38am On Mar 31
Latona2:

On february 3rd, you were looking for visa date for a kid u were helping with admission

And on February 16th at 2AM, the same kid you were helping look for visa date on February 3rd is still the same kid you were helping look for admission

Don’t admission come before you look for visa?

I know what you are. But it’s fine
Idiotic morons like you, always have a warped limited scope of range. You think like a racoon. People get admission in different schools but might prefer one based on funding issues. I know ETSU are generous with funding and also being an Alumni there, I would surely advice that he waits for ETSU while also searching for dates for embassy appointment with the I-20 he currently has. This is common sense and it can NEVER come naturally to you. You can't even have it.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Latona2: 9:40am On Mar 31
fearlessfang:
lol.. I know you probably stayed in that African barracks at Seminole Drive. When I was at ETSU, we ran Shades of Africa well and not what you childish clowns are doing now.

Mind you, when I was I stayed around Colony Park Drive. I did not have to take any Purple or Orange route because I was mobile.

Johnson city isn’t that big to have miss a braggadocio like you . And beside, using the Johnson city transit doesn’t say anything about your income level. Even the locals use it!
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by fearlessfang: 9:42am On Mar 31
Latona2:

Johnson city isn’t that big to have miss a braggadocio like you . And beside, using the Johnson city transit doesn’t say anything about your income level. Even the locals use it!
lol. You were still in high school suffering when I finished from ETSU. grin Locals using it doesn't mean they are not poor. Look at the set of people who use it? They are poor. The bus itself has limited routes. People who have decent jobs do not use it. Only workers who earn $7.25

Well, just incase you were able to shop at Alatua, tell him I said hi. If I disclose myself to you, you would come back here and retract all the ignorance you spew here.

I was part of the crew that led the meeting that made sure F1 students had some summer positions open for them at the facility unit. It was my initiative and I made 80% of the move. You are enjoying the foundation that men like us laid down at ETSU. But you clown couldn't keep the organization running optimally.

I usually house not less than 15 Nigerian students temporarily before they move to their own apartment. Not to mention the numerous airport pick ups for clowns like you who can barely afford health insurance fee
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by fearlessfang: 9:47am On Mar 31
Now, lets stop derailing the thread. I am not your mate. At least you can agree grin
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 10:13am On Mar 31
Latona2:

Hey 🤠

@Latona2.

1. Enough of your twisting and figure of speech. I am not an agent . Have you visited my office before ?

2. Post the loopholes to the general public let them see it.

3. For your information. Any one who contacts me outside nairaland for visa advice or process would be billed if the procedure will take my time and money. Many travel agents will bring jobs to me after collecting millions and failed their apllicants and you expect me to do it free of charge ?

4. How much data or compensation has Nairaland authorities given me ? I use money to source for my information and I dedicate time to understand it before posting it to the public .

5. If you contact me for help or assistant outside Nairaland I will ask you for financial compensation. THAT IS JUST THE TRUTH. I don't have offices , I don't have any WhatsApp group or any other social groups. I challenge anyone with evidence to post it on nairaland if you have any info about my travel agent offices or groups i have created .

Best Wishes 🙏
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by fearlessfang: 10:18am On Mar 31
OyoTunjiUSA:

Hey 🤠

@Latona2.

1. Enough of your twisting and figure of speech. I am not an agent . Have you visited my office before ?

2. Post the loopholes to the general public let them see it.

3. For your information. Any one who contacts me outside nairaland for visa advice or process would be billed if the procedure will take my time and money. Many travel agents will bring jobs to me after collecting millions and failed their apllicants and you expect me to do it free of charge ?

4. How much data or compensation has Nairaland authorities given me ? I use money to source for my information and I dedicate time to understand it before posting it to the public .

5. If you contact me for help or assistant outside Nairaland I will ask you for financial compensation. THAT IS JUST THE TRUTH. I don't have offices , I don't have any WhatsApp group or any other social groups. I challenge anyone with evidence to post it on nairaland if you have any info about my travel agent offices or groups i have created .

Best Wishes 🙏

He is an agent!!! RUN RUN!!

Any information you are looking for is right here on nairaland. Make use of the search button. You can follow BigFrancis21 and check his 2013/ 2014 post. or look for Imperiouxx, @GboyegaD dont know if I spell this handle correctly.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 10:46am On Mar 31
liliberth:
Please i want to ask, I have a Visitors Visa, i am a practicing nurse in uk but i want to go for my masters in usa, what are my chances of getting a usa study visa?

Hey 🤠

*** USA visa is not a piece of cake.
*** It is not a respecter of any person
*** It's not a respecter of your location .
*** It's a chameleon (u can't understand it).

1. Regardless of your current visitor's visa, you still have to qualify (just like a person who has not gotten any US visa b4) for your F1 visa to be granted.

2. While applying for your F1 visa, your current B1/B2 visa can even be revoked with prejudice (* you cannot apply for any visa and if you do, it will automatically be rejected) if your records shows abuse of your current B1/B2 visa.

3. You may even apply for change of status from B1/B2 to F1 filed on the Form I-539 but that means the only way you can enter the USA is by lying to the CBP officer at the port of entry , so it's highly inadvisable to pull this stunt.

4. Don't listen to anyone saying since you are in the UK and you have B1/B2 visa already , therefore it would be easier. Such people actually don't understand the nuances of USA visa types and the highly experienced consulars who are well trained to understand visa conspiracies.

5. If we start UK /USA visa opinion polls on Nairaland today , you will be marveled to see the population of Nigerians who have being finding it difficult to enter the USA from the UK, even from Canada and Australia.

6. Follow all the rules and policies of F1 visa and be certain that you meet the conditions.

7. USA Consulars hates with passion the attitude of its my right , or over-confidence or i am different to others in visa applicants .

8. In order to stop the spread of such beliefs , your visa can be denied even if you are 100% qualified but with such hallmarks .

Best Wishes 🤠
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by fearlessfang: 10:57am On Mar 31
OyoTunjiUSA:

Hey 🤠

*** USA visa is not a piece of cake.
*** It is not a respecter of any person
*** It's not a respecter or your location .
*** It's a chameleon (u can't understand it).

1. Regardless of your current visitor's visa, you still have to qualify (just like a person who has not gotten any US visa b4) for your F1 visa to be granted.

2. While applying for your F1 visa, your current B1/B2 visa can even be revoked with prejudice (* you cannot apply for any visa and if you do, it will automatically be rejected) if your records shows abuse of your current B1/B2 visa.

3. You may even apply for change of status from B1/B2 to F1 filed on the Form I-539 but that means the only way you can enter the USA is by lying to the CBP officer at the port of entry , so it's highly inadvisable to pull this stunt.

4. Don't listen to anyone saying since you are in the UK and you have B1/B2 visa already , therefore it would be easier. Such people actually don't understand the nuances of USA visa types and the highly experienced consulars who are well trained to understand visa conspiracies.

5. If we start UK /USA visa opinion polls on Nairaland today , you will be marveled to see the population of Nigerians who have being finding it difficult to enter the USA from the UK, even from Canada and Australia.

6. Follow all the rules and policies of F1 visa and be certain that you meet the conditions.

7. USA Consulars hates with passion the attitude of its my right , or over-confidence or i am different to others in visa applicants .

8. In order to stop the spread of such beliefs , your visa can be denied even if you are 100% qualified but with such hallmarks .

Best Wishes 🤠
This slowpoke answers question just like a demented agent. LIES LIES LIES

Don't listen to this clown.

Having a US visit visa and working in UK gives you a better advantage than this klepto who is obviously languishing in that hell hole looking for who to swindle on nairaland.

Look for schools and apply, secure your admission and go for your interview. If you are a genuine student, you shouldn't have an issue. You would likely have a better experience from a country where only a few are at the embassy than Nigeria with various questionable characters.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Debbieeeeeee: 11:36am On Mar 31
Justwise please where are you this Easter Sunday morning

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Excellence100(m): 12:17pm On Mar 31
Agent or not, welldone to everyone responding here. But we must also accept the fact that no one knows it all, else, our education is useless.

Mr OyoTunjiUSA, if people have to prove ties to the respective countries they're present in, rate of US visa issuance for Nigerians in foreign countries would be very low, but that's not the case.

While it may not compulsorily be your home country (depending on your visa status or engagement in the country you are at that moment), you must tie your visa interview response to going back somewhere after your studies.

It might be your home country as it is in the post I'm quoting or the country you're seeking visa from, if you're established and have ties there

To me, it doesn't look like these things have rigid restrictions as they're being painted here. And the whole back and forth is not necessary

My visa interview transcript

Visa: Approved
Name of School: Missouri University of Science and Technology
Funding: Fully funded
Interview date: December 12, 2022

Visa appointment was by 8:15 am. I arrived at 7:50.
After the biometrics, I was directed to join the queue for interview by a male VO.

VO: When did you finish your masters?
Me: February 2021

VO: What major will you study for your PhD?
Me: (I told him)

VO: Your PhD program is funded , right?
Me: Yes, I got a fully-funded PhD offer

VO: What will you do after your PhD?
Me: In the short term, I'd like to apply for post-doctoral position to reinforce my research experience. In the long term, I will return to my home country to work as.... (VO cuts in).

VO: That's okay, I will be approving your visa sir.  You will receive your passport in few days.

Interview finished in approximately 1 minute. I picked up my visa after 2 business days.

Glory be to God!

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Somatohadidas(m): 12:27pm On Mar 31
Latona2:

Mr Kobiowu, I can actually confirm that you went to Germany and you’re currently in the USA at Virginia tech doing your PhD. Whether you had your F-1 interview in Germany is what I can’t say

Lol. Maybe I should help you with more info.

I am not sure you are even genuine. You were looking for admission at one time and had a valid US student visa at another. The next time you are looking for a Schengen visa. I think many of you folks should be more truthful. It wouldn't hurt.

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Debbieeeeeee: 12:43pm On Mar 31
Latona2:

Shut up bro! One can get an F-1 visa approved in other countries provided that u have been living there for a while. And your claim that one doesn’t need to show any home tie at all - which signify prove that you’ll come back - home tie can be marriage, properties , jobs etc — is very misleading. Stop fooling around . Yall should touch some grasses.

You’re looking for an Msc admission in chemistry department at ETSU some days back, and today you’ve been living in the USA for years? I pity people taking yall serious on here

With the exception of OyoTunjiUSA (who is an agent by the way and I see nothing wrong there tbh cuz the guy has been very useful on here than most of you who claim they’re not agent), debbieee and few others, you and your ilks are masqueraders.
Have a good life bro

Oyotunji latona use your head this morning and don’t tag me to your nonsense. You will use one username to abuse yourself and use the other one to respond. This is becoming a mental problem in case you don’t know. Nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by fearlessfang: 12:50pm On Mar 31
Somatohadidas:

I am not sure you are even genuine. You were looking for admission at one time and had a valid US student visa at another. The next time you are looking for a Schengen visa. I think many of you folks should be more truthful. It wouldn't hurt.
Most of them on here, come quick trying to form FBI when they are the actual thieves roaming around nairaland travel thread.

I bet they have never set foot outside of that hell hole called Nigeria.

Imagine that peasants telling me he is going to give me N50,000 to prove myself to him lol.

I have resigned long ago that only few Nigerians actually have comprehension skill. I do not take serious a country whose citizens center their discovery on religion.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 12:52pm On Mar 31
Debbieeeeeee:

Oyotunji latona use your head this morning and don’t tag me to your nonsense. You will use one username to abuse yourself and use the other one to respond. This is becoming a mental problem in case you don’t know. Nonsense!

Hey 🤠

@Debieeeeeeeeee

1. Use your sense . Why must you always tag everything to me ? You did not mention the other of your colleague @fearlessfang who is having ego issues with everybody ?

2. Call @justwise to seek the authority of Nairaland to check the login location of @Latona and my location , if it tallies they should ban me for ever. What did i do for you for God's sake ??

3. Who is this evil @Debieeeeee ? Did i mention you all this while Becareful !!! I can curse you and it will stand .

Best Wishes 🙏
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by fearlessfang: 12:54pm On Mar 31
Excellence100:
Agent or not, welldone to everyone responding here. But we must also accept the fact that no one knows it all, else, our education is useless.

Mr OyoTunjiUSA, if people have to prove ties to the respective countries they're present in, rate of US visa issuance for Nigerians in foreign countries would be very low, but that's not the case.

While it may not compulsorily be your home country (depending on your visa status or engagement in the country you are at that moment), you must tie your visa interview response to going back somewhere after your studies.

It might be your home country as it is in the post I'm quoting or the country you're seeking visa from, if you're established and have ties there

To me, it doesn't look like these things have rigid restrictions as they're being painted here. And the whole back and forth is not necessary

You do not need to prove home tie to the country you are applying for visa from outside your home country. In as much as you prove to them that you are leaving the US after your studies sums it up. Thank you for shedding light.

I don't know why they think they know anything in the first place. lol. Well, you are a good example to further buttress all that I have shared

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by fearlessfang: 12:58pm On Mar 31
I hate the idea of agents on nairaland. They have ruined a lot of genuine students chances at the embassy.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by yinkhar(f): 1:05pm On Mar 31
Mr know-it-all!

Please leave peasant word alone. You have used it in all your responses that it’s no longer useful. We want new insults to make the bragging more interesting.

NB: I definitely know you will insult me too but I no mind sha don’t use your atenumo insult “irritant peasant” 🤪

fearlessfang:
Most of them on here, come quick trying to form FBI when they are the actual thieves roaming around nairaland travel thread.

I bet they have never set foot outside of that hell hole called Nigeria.

Imagine that peasants telling me he is going to give me N50,000 to prove myself to him lol.

I have resigned long ago that only few Nigerians actually have comprehension skill. I do not take serious a country whose citizens center their discovery on religion.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 1:11pm On Mar 31
Excellence100:

Hey 🤠

@Excellence100.

1. Why are you just posting your visa transcript today ? So you have quickly process phd admission, got your visa and post it in order to support lies .

2. Bsc , Msc & PhD in visa juxtaposing , Phd will definitely take the lion share. A Nigerian with a visiting visa to Australia may have his PhD F1 granted based on the fact that PhD applicants are naturally academic resources to any countries and especially if the applicant is a genius.

3. Generally , A Nigerian who went to Australia for conference and who does not know any one and doesn't have a house or family in Australia except his hotel room , tell me if he goes for F1 or B1/B2 at the USA embassy in Australia from his hotel room that his visa will be granted ?

4. If a Nigerian got a USA visa from any country other than Nigeria his or her country of birth , then he or she has a tie to that country. OR his or her previous visa , perhaps his or her DS 160 information makes him or her a genuine visa candidate .

5. I don't believe in visa transcripts because i can form different visa success transcripts myself and post it on Nairaland . I only believe the scanned copy of the visa i see .

Best Wishes 🙏
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 1:28pm On Mar 31
fearlessfang:
I hate the idea of agents on nairaland. They have ruined a lot of genuine students chances at the embassy.

Hey 🤠

**@fearlessfang

1. I don't even know if the authority on Nairaland are in support of your anomaly. You are cursing and saying derogatory words against the country of your birth (Nigeria ) openly . Do you know the population of (international) people who visit Nairaland everyday ?

2. I have never seen you said any good thing about Nigeria and you constantly discourage people to avoid Nigeria and comparing Nigeria to Haiti, or a hell. Are you not a Dan Iska Nigerian ? And you want to prosper in this same Nigeria by bringing the fruit of USA home ?

3. Typical Black Americans and Whites respects Nigerian Blacks , Ghanaian Black's ,Senegalese , Black's, Cameroonian Black's etc more than the typical American Black's because of the reasons i won't mention here . They calls us African American. You have not achieve anything in your life sir and if you sell the glory of your birth land you will regret it for the rest of your life .

3. Your time of dictatorship is up. Your fear is that every new person keep knowing the truth everyday. Your old ideas is now outdated and misleading .

Best Wishes 🙏
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Excellence100(m): 1:34pm On Mar 31
You think too high of yourself and you deserve no iota of respect. The post I quoted can be found on page 162 of this thread and the screenshot is attached.

Hustle no be crime, but always remember that not you, not I or anyone here is an authority when it comes to the US visa issuance, unless you prove to us that you're a staff at any of their embassies.

You and every other person here are only trying to help from information they have from personal experiences, experiences of others and internet information. None of us here is in their system and the whole ego massage is useless.

Anyone that takes whatever anybody says here hook, line and sinker, without fact checking deserves whatever names they're eventually called.

But you think because you number your responses and end with "best wishes", they're sacrosanct.

God help you and the people that would enter your trap.

OyoTunjiUSA:

Hey 🤠

@Excellence100.

1. Why are you just posting your visa transcript today ? So you have quickly process phd admission, got your visa and post it in order to support lies .

2. Bsc , Msc & PhD in visa juxtaposing , Phd will definitely take the lion share. A Nigerian with a visiting visa to Australia may have his PhD F1 granted based on the fact that PhD applicants are naturally academic resources to any countries and especially if the applicant is a genius.

3. Generally , A Nigerian who went to Australia for conference and who does not know any one and doesn't have a house or family in Australia except his hotel room , tell me if he goes for F1 or B1/B2 at the USA embassy in Australia from his hotel room that his visa will be granted ?

4. If a Nigerian got a USA visa from any country other than Nigeria his or her country of birth , then he or she has a tie to that country. OR his or her previous visa , perhaps his or her DS 160 information makes him or her a genuine visa candidate .

5. I don't believe in visa transcripts because i can form different visa success transcripts myself and post it on Nairaland . I only believe the scanned copy of the visa i see .

Best Wishes 🙏

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Rdfactor(m): 1:40pm On Mar 31
Somatohadidas:

Nice profile. I’m surprised. This is the first time I’m seeing a Nigerian gotten a degree from Norway, even Germany. I stopped to even try at all after trying those years without getting a response from any supervisor ready to take me into his lab. I went to the US instead

Was your Msc in Germany and Norway funded or self sponsor?

Any tip to get the attention of those PIs in Norway and German schools ?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 1:50pm On Mar 31
Excellence100:
You think too high of yourself and you deserve no iota of respect. The post I quoted can be found on page 162 of this thread and the screenshot is attached.

Hustle no be crime, but always remember that not you, not I or anyone here is an authority when it comes to the US visa issuance, unless you prove to us that you're a staff at any of their embassies.

You and every other person here are only trying to help from information they have from personal experiences, experiences of others and internet information. None of us here is in their system and the whole ego massage is useless.

Anyone that takes whatever anybody says here hook, line and sinker, without fact checking deserves whatever names they're eventually called.

But you think because you number your responses and end with "best wishes", they're sacrosanct.

God help you and the people that would enter your trap.

Hey 🤠

1. Now every one knows you are here because of me based on your last words and i knew your mission is to come and support @fearlessfang in the beginning.

2. Go away with your fake visa transcripts. It doesn't work for me . I have never flex muscle of travel histories. Its not a criterion for becoming a USA visa advisor or counselor.

3. I have worked as an apprentice under 3 different USA Visa Attorneys . I am still learning (correspondence program) Educational Psychology/Guidance and Counselling. I have worked personally as a travel agent (based on USA visa only) with offices for more than 15 years before i gave it up.

4. I am now an International Admission & Visa Consultant (Based on USA visa types alone). I am also a registered apprentice under a USA based Immigration Attorney. ** My plan is to become an American Immigration Attorney when i finally relocated .

5. Therefore , tell @fearlessfang, @Debieeeeeee and others of your click that my experiences is not based on having a USA visa or living inside USA.

6. I work online. With phones and laptops. I am constantly online because of businesses and courses. I have the time to use Nairaland as a training ground . Why are you counting the number of my responses?

Best Wishes 🙏

(1) (2) (3) ... (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) ... (535) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11

Viewing this topic: Debbieeeeeee, aposon07, Ola2money and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.