Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M (34228 Views)

Y Is Peter Obi Saying Hold Your LG Chairman & Gov / ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ / Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by daclemx: 5:25am On Jun 25, 2022
WHEN WAS THIS VIDEO TAKEN? SEUN, YOU HAVE BEEN PAID AND YOU ARE COMPROMISED. CONTINUE OH. NAIRALAND MONEY NO REACH YOU CHOP ABI?

HAVE YOU GUYS NOTICE THAT SEUN, SEGA LINK AND SOME URCHINS ONLY ATTACK OBI? NA ONLY OBI BE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE?
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by Johel(m): 6:11am On Jun 25, 2022
dway2life:
Did he steal the money? No!

He made an investment and it was worth ALMOST 100million as at that time...

Then why is it worth low now? I'll mention some factors

- Hisbah police destroying a lot of brewery investment till today

- Buhari happened.. naira/Dollar rate became outrageous

Therefore are you blaming obi who invested or you ought to blame Buhari and his brothers who continues to make Nigeria a nightmare..

Una go get sense sha!

Bruh....Nigerians are really senseless...I'm tired.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by Babara1994(m): 6:37am On Jun 25, 2022
Oplomo:
Useless propanganda from Tinubu NURTW urchins a.k.a baba alagbado

What year did he say it? What if he invested many years ago and then divested? How about inflation devaluing the money?

Tinubu NURTW mugus, you monkeys should just concentrate on collecting and counting your 'owo sticker' and 'owo union'. You know nothing about economics. grin
If we should check now, we will find out that you live in Lagos. The same Lagos Tinubu built. Even Peter Obi lives in Lagos. Have some pride pls

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by comodo: 8:06am On Jun 25, 2022
AnonPoet:
I noticed that the Labor Party Presidential candidate and former governor of Anambra state, Peter Obi blamed youths for saying his investment in SabMiller was $20 million and worth $100 million and he said the statement did not come from him.

Here is a video where Peter Obi with his own mouth said it. I am not saying Peter Obi lied, but this is what he said

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIsgNxeY-9s

Here is where he denied it: https://www.nairaland.com/7194893/never-said-investment-sabmiller-now
Ok. We have seen this one. Where is the one he said it wasn't from him? These days, I hardly believe paper reports. Anyone can write anything. I learnt my lessons during APC campaign 2015.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by juman(m): 8:31am On Jun 25, 2022
Why he invest state money in alcohol production?
Alcohol damage body.

That was not good judgement.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by juman(m): 8:33am On Jun 25, 2022
He would withdraw from the race as he ran away from pdp race.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by Oplomo: 8:55am On Jun 25, 2022
Babara1994:

If we should check now, we will find out that you live in Lagos. The same Lagos Tinubu built. Even Peter Obi lives in Lagos. Have some pride pls

Shut up your dirty NURTW agbero mouth. Lagos was capital for 70 years. With funds from other parts of the country poured into it for that 70 years.

I guess Tinubu built Ibrahim Babangida Badamosi (IBB) Bridge a.k.a 3rd mainland bridge? Do you even know your history? How old are you? I can see you were born in 1994. You were still learning how to walk on two legs just the other day that Abacha died. Small boy! Go and read your history.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by Toriagirl(f): 10:54am On Jun 25, 2022
Lol
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by Misterone: 11:12am On Jun 25, 2022
Oplomo:
Useless propanganda from Tinubu NURTW urchins a.k.a baba alagbado

What year did he say it? What if he invested many years ago and then divested? How about inflation devaluing the money?

Tinubu NURTW mugus, you monkeys should just concentrate on collecting and counting your 'owo sticker' and 'owo union'. You know nothing about economics. grin
you guys like being stupid and foolish. He said 20 something million dollars but it has been proven to be 12.5 million dollars. This is a lie that cannot be explained away. Either this year or 1000 years
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by Adex73(m): 11:21am On Jun 25, 2022
Marvyx:
If you like do dig out any videos you can, he's more righteous than Emilokan and all the combination of the two thieves AA and IO.

Obi till infinity.
KEEP ON DECEIVING YOURSELF
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by RealityKings: 11:24am On Jun 25, 2022
sweetgala:

It was never worth 100m in the lifetime of the investment. He used government money to fund a company he had a personal stake in and called it investment.
His hero beer which he claims he owned was a part of the distilleries owned by the same conglomerate SABmiller so is that not conflict of interest

I don't know why people can't see this post
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by RealityKings: 11:32am On Jun 25, 2022
juman:
Why he invest state money in alcohol production?
Alcohol damage body.

That was not good judgement.
Its not even about the content he invested in, alcohol is good for the body.

The bone of contention many are t seeing is he invested state money in a private business setup which he holds ownership
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by Babara1994(m): 1:30pm On Jun 25, 2022
Oplomo:

Shut up your dirty NURTW agbero mouth. Lagos was capital for 70 years. With funds from other parts of the pcountry poured into it for that 70 years.

I guess Tinubu built Ibrahim Babangida Badamosi (IBB) Bridge a.k.a 3rd mainland bridge? Do you even know your history? How old are you? I can see you were born in 1994. You were still learning how to walk on two legs just the other day that Abacha died. Small boy! Go and read your history.
Lagos was the capital - and so?? Wasn't Calabar also a capital?
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by shegz24(m): 11:38pm On Jun 27, 2022
Capuchinho:

Bigman use the context at which he's communicating with whoever he was talking with.. So for your village if you invest $20 yesterday next week e go remain for the $20 no profit. Typical of Nigerian situation which people like caused.

No matter how you see it. Every body is a sinner but let's at least give credit and award to those that sin less so it will motivate others to sin less.

I bet you won't comprehend that either

Can you read at all? Or you dont know the meaning of NEVER.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by shegz24(m): 11:42pm On Jun 27, 2022
chinedu234:
J

My understanding of his statement is same as what I stated above. There is nothing wrong with that assertion and the misinterpretation by some people is just unfortunate.

No body misinterpreted anything.

Scene one : My investment of Anambra money in the company is now worth $100m

Scene two: I NEVER said the investment is worth $100m

Scene two is clearly a lie.
Stop twisting logic just because you want to defend Obi.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by chinedu234(m): 8:05pm On Jun 28, 2022
shegz24:

No body misinterpreted anything.

Scene one : My investment of Anambra money in the company is now worth $100m

Scene two: I NEVER said the investment is worth $100m

Scene two is clearly a lie.
Stop twisting logic just because you want to defend Obi.
Okay sir. Your point is clear. However I know Peter Obi is neither a fool nor a dumb person. $20m dollars of possibly 2007 is certainly worth about #100,000,000 today in Nigeria. He never said $20m. And why was that video that snappy? Why don't we play the follow up questions?
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by shegz24(m): 2:29am On Jun 29, 2022
chinedu234:

Okay sir. Your point is clear. However I know Peter Obi is neither a fool nor a dumb person. $20m dollars of possibly 2007 is certainly worth about #100,000,000 today in Nigeria. He never said $20m. And why was that video that snappy? Why don't we play the follow up questions?

You can search for the full interview online if you want.

But fact remains that he said the investment has risen to about $100m , he also said so in two different interviews- one by Arise TV.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by chopnaira: 5:35am On Apr 27
AnonPoet:
I noticed that the Labor Party Presidential candidate and former governor of Anambra state, Peter Obi blamed youths for saying his investment in SabMiller was $20 million and worth $100 million and he said the statement did not come from him.

Here is a video where Peter Obi with his own mouth said it. I am not saying Peter Obi lied, but this is what he said

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIsgNxeY-9s

Here is where he denied it: https://www.nairaland.com/7194893/never-said-investment-sabmiller-now
One of the many lies of Peter Obi.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by OAFMods: 5:37am On Apr 27
The topic curren .
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by FatherCHRISTMAS: 8:11pm On Apr 28
Kobojunkie:
What I said was over 12 years ago. Maybe this man, and Tinubu, and Buhari, and El Rufai, and Atiku.... even Obasanjo have all turned new leaf since then. lipsrsealed

New leaf keh. Haa they've not changed o

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Speaks To ARISE TV On New Cabinet, Saraki, Others / Peter Obi Campaigns For Labour Party Candidates In Edo / Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.