Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M (34250 Views)

Y Is Peter Obi Saying Hold Your LG Chairman & Gov / ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ / Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by VoteTinubu2023: 4:51pm On Jun 24, 2022
Lies come easily to that man. Very dishonest rabble-rouser.

Never will he become Nigeria's President.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by BluntCrazeMan: 4:51pm On Jun 24, 2022
SmartyPants:

I've given you the information buddy.
Kk
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by Freebills12: 4:52pm On Jun 24, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
VeryWickedMan:
What year did he make that statement?

God bless you! 2019 statement... The should calculate the Dollar rate as of that time! Blaming Obi for Buhari's failure is stupidity
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by Morphinne: 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2022
Manny21:
All the lies that could have been told by Obi since he was born till now can never be up to the ones told by APC politicians in 2015 only.
Nobody is saying APC politicians are not liars. What we are saying is that Obituary also lies and one of his many lies is now being bursted here ma/sir. Refute or just respect yourself by keeping shut my dear cheesy
The youth need to come to the realization that there’s no such thing as a “good Nigerian politician” let’s stop whitewashing these people. I still stand gidigba with Asiwaju BAT tho, he is a lesser evil at least and zero pretense unlike mr pandora trying to run another saint Buhari 2015 abracadabra on us grin

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by IgOga(m): 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2022
Some people's saviour is a liar. Well what do you expect from a recently born again PDP man

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by IgOga(m): 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2022
Manny21:
All the lies that could have been told by Obi since he was born till now can never be up to the ones told by APC politicians in 2015 only.

shocked shocked shocked shocked This comment will be funny if it is not sad. What a mind! Nigeria truly deserves its leaders.

All liars are thesame...Obi is a PDP is project LP fails he will go back home to PDP
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by sehin79(m): 4:58pm On Jun 24, 2022
That is what happen when you quote to much unnecessary figures…too much talk lie must dey there..
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by Joe4real1988(m): 4:58pm On Jun 24, 2022
rollywise:
Fools everywhere. In a sane nation, a man like Obi will be begged to come lead this nation out of the pit it is currently. But rather we still find ways to discredit him. Nigeria deserves the leaders and the suffering they get I swear. He said it's almost a hundred million and that means anything from zero to hundred. It's not his fault that naira depreciated against the dollar. That's d failure of this administration. Let's keep playing tribal, religious and party politics till it leads us to our grave as a nation
I'm beginning to dislike educated and uneducated Nigerians bro. If one is educated but tribe and religion beclouds your sense of reasoning, then the person is a fuc:king retard. undecided

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by gadgethead: 5:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
Tinubu's supporters will ask why Obi 's supporters are fixated with Tinubu when Atiku and other candidates are there

bobntu:
How come that of all the 18 or so presidential candidates, everyone seems to be fixated on what Obi said or did not say?
It only suggests one thing - Obi is the man to beat!
Luckily for him while his detractors are preoccupied in scooping out the minutest of contradiction in anything he ever said in life, not one person has yet accused him of appropriating public funds to himself as is the case with the other leading opponents.
Indeed OBIdience is better than sacrifice!
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by Risentouch(m): 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2022
But I thought we all agreed before that he stole the money by investing it in his family business?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by Non123: 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2022
Obi is hated because he is the best candidate. No one is talking about Tifnubi or Atifku because Tifnubu is associated with drug and Atifku is associated with embezzlement
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by UrPapa: 5:03pm On Jun 24, 2022
inoki247:
lol him supporter fit blame the west for the lie like this....

in other news he was blaming One Youth....

People in dat region no dey admit to dere mistakes buh instead look for wu dem go blame....
lai lai... I have never seen an igbo man admit any wrong, they will rather blame someone else
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
One invested for his state to gain the other looted his state dry whole yet the keep twisting his statement just point ill figure on him[b] i leave the youth and you to be the judge for better government ask yourself this moment yes now who do you want to vote in to manage ur resource the looter or the investment guru [/b]ME PETER OBI

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by abiolamitodun(m): 5:07pm On Jun 24, 2022
Tareq1105:

He lied even at Berekete Family program. Now Anambra State government has bursted his claim and he's denied it. We know him to be a serial liar and pretender but some gullible supporters are just overrating and hyping him. Just wait till open TV debate between Tinubu and Obi. That's when you would know that your overrated Obi is no match for Tinubu. Let's leave Atiku out bcoz he's not a good debater. How do you describe a billionaire who surreptitiously bought Economy tickets to Egypt, post it on social media, to understudy Power Generation for 3 days just bcoz of political sympathy? Is that not scam?
Wow!!
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by zionstaar75: 5:07pm On Jun 24, 2022
Royle4:

You dey mind them?

Yam in the MORNing I cancel...

VOTE PETER OBI. for lasting transformation of Nigeria.
this is the problem with Nigerians, no difference between obi ,infact am not voting again after this. In yoruba there is an adage whoever lies will still, u were caught lieing on video and u are denying it and ure saying did he still.i withdraw my support from him from today. I can't vote atiku and tinubu so I won't vote. What nonsense, do we look like fools?

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by Gr8mind07(m): 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
I once said that Peter Obi will soon be demystified

Please help me with the contact of Engineer Banda. I have a job for him
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by Tareq1105: 5:14pm On Jun 24, 2022
OkutaNla:
Lol. Yet he's come out to claim he didn't say that, and that it was 'a youth' that said it.

https://www.thecable.ng/i-never-said-investment-in-sabmiller-now-worth-100m-obi-blames-one-youth-for-misinformation/amp

He and those 'youth' he's blaming fit each other because they lie a lot -- same cult of youths wey dey play dirty in their efforts to sell his candidacy. E never see anything. Truth is, Obi has inherited the ruthless ipob propaganda/lying-machinery that is reputed for its efficient proliferation of lies. It has benefited him to a large extent but then again what goes up must come down (law of diminishing returns).

They're going to tell more lies on his behalf as the election draws nearer. He should just be prepared to do a lot more damage control.

Obi said it himself on national TV debate in 2019 with kadara Ahmed. Who doesn't know Obi as a pretender and serial liar?
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by Udoboss(m): 5:18pm On Jun 24, 2022
Mandate2023:

Shut up and talk about d lie

He said almost...which clearly it meant not up to $100 million...He didn't lie
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by pacespot(m): 5:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
To summarise his statement in that video, he said "I invested over $20 million in SabMiller which is now worth $100 million".

Can anybody direct me to the video where he denied investing in the SabMiller company?
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by Udoboss(m): 5:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
zionstaar75:
this is the problem with Nigerians, no difference between obi ,infact am not voting again after this. In yoruba there is an adage whoever lies will still, u were caught lieing on video and u are denying it and ure saying did he still.i withdraw my support from him from today. I can't vote atiku and tinubu so I won't vote. What nonsense, do we look like fools?

Let's be factual....He said its almost a 100 not 100.

He didn't lie na
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by IPIGSRHYPO: 5:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
Lying Peter Obi-tuary and lies are like 5 and 6.
Peter Obi-tuary will not win a single local government not to talk of a single state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by AnanseK(m): 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
You can’t constantly lie and expect people to trust you. An incorrigible liar wants to be President.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by iike: 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2022
Wise Nigerians have said it all , Am for Obi surely.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by Gohs: 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2022
Peter Obi invested in Anambra to build it.

That's good enough.

Let's bring in a man who will build Nigeria.
Thanks.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by JoNach: 5:46pm On Jun 24, 2022
081087n:
Obituary Pandora, Linus MBA, Lia Muhammad..

Let's congratulate jagaban, cause he's already the next president of Nigeria come 2023.

Obidient ppl are just here to make the number.

Na your pikin and generation go continue the suffer wey u leave for them. As you guys as seen as norm and tribalism has clouded your sense of reasoning..
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by perez100: 5:48pm On Jun 24, 2022
1. Did Obi invest? Yes
2. Was there a time the investment worth almost $100M? Yes
3. When did he make such comment? Over 3 or 4 years ago
4. Who crashed the economy that many many investments dropped? Buhari
5. Did Peter Obi lie? No
Who is to blame for crashing our economy? Buhari and APC

Let's vote Peter Obi for better governance.

If you vote Tinubu, you will pay tax tire for him to loot. There will be no longer credible elections in Nigeria if Tinubu is elected.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by Tareq1105: 5:48pm On Jun 24, 2022
back2sender:
Just a simple question .

Emilokan FACE OBIlokan in a debate for good governance and Economic growth?

Click Like for OBI to defeat BAT
Click share for BAT to defeat OBI

I don't have to click share for BAT. Obi is no match for Tinubu. Obi is neither an economist nor an accountant but he talks as if he's one, deceiving himself and his gullible supporters with fake and unfounded statistical analysis and comparative analysis of countries like China, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, etc His Trade Mark is lies. Tinubu would defeat him in a TV debate. Recall he told us in 2019 debate that we had 1.2m cars on Nigeria roads. Osinbajo asked him where he got his figure from. He said he got it from Bureau of Statistics. The Bureau denied issuing such figure. The Bureau later said we had 10.3m cars on our roads. What Obi was trying to drive at was why would any reasonable govt be subsidizing fuel for 1.2m cars at the expense of 200m Nigerians. He then submitted that Buhari should remove subsidy. Obi is very deceitful pretender and cannot be trusted. It's then I knew why Obiano doesn't like him. He just tried Soludo now and one of his aides gave him the right response.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by biggie73(m): 5:50pm On Jun 24, 2022
You take PO serious at your own risk.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by Tareq1105: 5:50pm On Jun 24, 2022
muykem:
I don't take Peter Obi serious again since his comment on exportation of Ugu leaves.

I remember.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by x9ja1960: 5:52pm On Jun 24, 2022
Something is off about this video. The way his lips are moving? The rhythm of his voice?
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by Sammy101111(m): 5:52pm On Jun 24, 2022
I don’t know the person that push Peter obi he should have at least wait after this Tinubu of a things baba will never allow Peter obi win if Atiku win fine baba Tinubu fit lock up but if Peter win do you think Tinubu will not bring war

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue / Ayo Oritsejafor, Abdulsalami Meet Buhari In Aso Rock (Photo) / Nigeria Now Has A Twitter Handle...See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.