Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 (64223 Views)

Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor / Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission / Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by waziri4biz: 10:18pm On Jun 24, 2022
djon78:

How is a young child exploiting a vulnerable situation

Most of you don't even understand the gravity of what Ekweremadu and his wife is facing

Human trafficking and organ harvesting

Iboris case is a child's play to this one
And in the court it's the boys word against there's
If the boy is innocent how come every other thing is proving that he lied about his age?
His BVN details is already showing he'll turn 22 this yeah and is that The senator's doing again.. Did the Senator ask the bank to change the boy's age during BVN registration?
The boy seeking asylum is just a 21 year old trying to jakpa using a very crazy situation to cash out and you see nothing wrong with that. So far so good the senator is only in jail because the boy told the authorities how they trafficked him out of Nigeria and claimed he is 15 years old which so far so good is a lie and you don't see any fishy?
I understand if you're angry with our leaders but that shouldn't change the truth about what is wrong
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by Kfed4ril(m): 10:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
christistruth01:

God bless you
Se his BVN too
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by Venom11(m): 10:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
If only we had quality health care centers and qualified personnels,... Well mk we de watch the movie
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by doggedfighter(f): 10:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
Sanchez01:

I will tell you this and get banned but it doesn't matter; IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND EVERYTHING YOU RESPRESENT.

YOU CAN'T SPONSOR SOMEONE ABROAD TO HARVEST THEIR PARTS IF YOU DIDN'T CHECK FOR COMPATIBILITY. In medicine, it is not done. The boy was asked his age some minutes before the procedure and he told the truth. Ekweremadu and his family didn't think that would happen, else they would have groomed him to stick to the age on his passport. If the senator wanted to do it legitimately, he would have sought an adult, one just about 20 or 21. Homeless children are like needles without threads and it was quire certain that Ekweremadu wanted someone who wouldn't make much noise. He couldn't look within his family, it didn't get to the news that he was looking for a donor for his daughter until he was caught trafficking a minor just to harvest his organs. Again, I say it shall not be well with you.

Sanchez01 haff vex grin
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by juman(m): 10:51pm On Jun 24, 2022
Don't blame the young man.

I blame the senator for how the issue went south.

After the hospital said the guy was not compatible with the lady, he returned to the senator's house and they started to abuse the guy.
He ran away from their house and he was sleeping on the street until he decided to go to police to get help.

This was reported widely.
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by juman(m): 10:55pm On Jun 24, 2022
The guy should run to human rights groups.
They will ensure he stays permanently in UK.
He should tell them his life is in danger if return back to Nigeria.
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by Ypp1: 11:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
Really
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by Regie2bless: 11:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE
Nigerian politicians should learn, build hospital NO! Dey won't build, how many British politician have u seen in Nigeria taking treatment? So sad ekweremadu has been in sanate for close to 2 decades and nothing to show for it

1 Like

Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by Waterbear(m): 11:48pm On Jun 24, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:
Scam
He does look 15 to 16.
meth cannibals with fraud, lies, drug and exaggeration are like 5 and 6.
Peter Obi-tuary is one of the biggest liars ever.

After they would say Obis supporters are toxic...
But see them, being so toxic for no reason
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by Justiceleague1: 11:50pm On Jun 24, 2022
Coneheaded structures are so interested in this thread......all of them always have harvesting thoughts in their minds 247 grin

In the twinkle of an eye,a head can be mined,fiam!!!!

Beware of coneheaded mining industrialists grin
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by subcbouy: 1:27am On Jun 25, 2022
DOTian:
We always like to pretend like we don't know how things go in this country because the person at the receiving end is either not one of us or don't agree with us.

If you have had a relation with kidney problems in Nigeria, and kidney problems are very common these days, you would have known that getting a donor most times depends on how much you want to pay, if the donor is not a family member.(

Obviously this guy was promised a huge sum to donate, they got to The UK and it was noticed that his kidneys can't match with hers, which means that he has to go back to Nigeria. Aware that he might not be paid as promised because he didn't donate as agreed and not sure of a good future in Nigeria after returning, he bolted away with all sorts of sickening tales.

This is the plausible pattern of events and although Ekweremmadu is not my favorite politician, this accusations of human trafficking and organs harvesting as far as I'm concerned, all look staged to dramatize the whole story for media effects.
Staged by who, sir?
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by codedarrow: 2:35am On Jun 25, 2022
OK! But they can update NIN and BVN date of birth to match the Passport details. They must have updated the boys age on his NIN and BVN.

1 Like

Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by chigoizie7(m): 5:13am On Jun 25, 2022
DOTian:
We always like to pretend like we don't know how things go in this country because the person at the receiving end is either not one of us or don't agree with us.

If you have had a relation with kidney problems in Nigeria, and kidney problems are very common these days, you would have known that getting a donor most times depends on how much you want to pay, if the donor is not a family member.(

Obviously this guy was promised a huge sum to donate, they got to The UK and it was noticed that his kidneys can't match with hers, which means that he has to go back to Nigeria. Aware that he might not be paid as promised because he didn't donate as agreed and not sure of a good future in Nigeria after returning, he bolted away with all sorts of sickening tales.

This is the plausible pattern of events and although Ekweremmadu is not my favorite politician, this accusations of human trafficking and organs harvesting as far as I'm concerned, all look staged to dramatize the whole story for media effects.

However we want to see it, ike ekweremadu should have known better. Someone as rich as he is. The least he could have done is to assist the boy since he has already reached london. It is not everyone that can donate their organs to you no matter how much you pay them. Ike should be grateful that this young boy agreed to do it at all. That being said. It was reported that the first person that found out that something was fishy was the doctor that examined him, that was even before they realized that the kidney didn’t match, which means the boy was willing to donate but as he was asked his age and he said 15. How are we sure that the kidney didn’t match? What if the reason why the doctors refused to carry on was because of the boys age?

Ike ekweremadu deserves whatever he is getting , as a law maker in the upper chamber for morethan 20years, if he was really out to serve Nigeria and not steal from Nigeria , he would have attracted a very good hospital in his constituency or state that can handle cases of kidney transplants, nothing would have taken him to UK, so it serves him right. It is even worse because that boy is in protective custody, no one can threaten him until the hearing starts. It will be worst if he says that ekweremadu threatened him if he refused to go owing to how powerful he is in Nigeria that he only came out of fear. That would have been the worst.

1 Like

Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by HRprof: 5:49am On Jun 25, 2022
kokaneprodigy:

That passport was made in 2019, look at the pictures again. I’m sure Ekweremadu didn’t even know him then.
That means the boy has been planning to Japa since 2019 then opportunity came and he grab it now his next move is to seek asylum by all means tarnishing ekweremadus family imagine
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by Guide777(m): 5:53am On Jun 25, 2022
The boy lied. Look at date he registered for the bvn and the date of birth he supplied at the time, when the deal was not on board. 20th October 2000. He lied in order not to return to Nigeria.
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by HRprof: 6:05am On Jun 25, 2022
chigoizie7:

However we want to see it, ike ekweremadu should have known better. Someone as rich as he is. The least he could have done is to assist the boy since he has already reached london. It is not everyone that can donate their organs to you no matter how much you pay them. Ike should be grateful that this young boy agreed to do it at all. That being said. It was reported that the first person that found out that something was fishy was the doctor that examined him, that was even before they realized that the kidney didn’t match, which means the boy was willing to donate but as he was asked his age and he said 15. How are we sure that the kidney didn’t match? What if the reason why the doctors refused to carry on was because of the boys age?

Ike ekweremadu deserves whatever he is getting , as a law maker in the upper chamber for morethan 20years, if he was really out to serve Nigeria and not steal from Nigeria , he would have attracted a very good hospital in his constituency or state that can handle cases of kidney transplants, nothing would have taken him to UK, so it serves him right. It is even worse because that boy is in protective custody, no one can threaten him until the hearing starts. It will be worst if he says that ekweremadu threatened him if he refused to go owing to how powerful he is in Nigeria that he only came out of fear. That would have been the worst.

Let’s remove sentiments outside. Sure we don’t like Nigerian politicians but let analyze this issue correctly without bias mind.
All evidence has proven the boy lied about his age BVN, NIN passport done since 2019 and he is not homeless.
I think someone must have arranged this boy to then for kidney donation to ekweremadus daughter but unknowingly to them that the boy and his connection has a different game plan.
I’m also sure that all test must have been carried out to ascertain the match before proceeding to Uk for operation. The doctor didn’t say the donor didn’t matched rather he raised alarm because they boy claim minor
This boy agent told the boy to claim 15 because below 16 yrs is minor in UK while Nigeria is below 18 yrs. Have you thought about why didn’t him claim 17 yrs
Unfortunately ekweremadu did not know how desperate Nigerians are to JAPA out of this country
I have read so many comments here I can tell you the different btw smart intelligent analysis and the bias comments on this matter
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by HRprof: 6:11am On Jun 25, 2022
juman:
The guy should run to human rights groups.
They will ensure he stays permanently in UK.
He should tell them his life is in danger if return back to Nigeria.
That is the game plan between the boy and his agent. I hope he succeeded in his desperate Japa mission
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by watersideboys: 6:15am On Jun 25, 2022
frog12:
igbos are expanding their criminal enterprise. they are no longer content with baby factories. na organ harvesting be the new game

Buhari and Clifford orgi have rented house in your stupid head
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by HRprof: 6:21am On Jun 25, 2022
Sanchez01:

I will tell you this and get banned but it doesn't matter; IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND EVERYTHING YOU RESPRESENT.

YOU CAN'T SPONSOR SOMEONE ABROAD TO HARVEST THEIR PARTS IF YOU DIDN'T CHECK FOR COMPATIBILITY . In medicine, it is not done. The boy was asked his age some minutes before the procedure and he told the truth. Ekweremadu and his family didn't think that would happen, else they would have groomed him to stick to the age on his passport. If the senator wanted to do it legitimately, he would have sought an adult, one just about 20 or 21. Homeless children are like needles without threads and it was quire certain that Ekweremadu wanted someone who wouldn't make much noise. He couldn't look within his family, it didn't get to the news that he was looking for a donor for his daughter until he was caught trafficking a minor just to harvest his organs. Again, I say it shall not be well with you.
Stop reading from fake bloggers, learn to analyze story intelligently before lamenting
Learn to see things without being biased
How will they groom the boy to lie of his real age of 21 ? Haven’t you see more evidence that this boy lied to be minor
@ bolded, there is no way Ekweremadu will send the boy to uk without carrying the compatibility test in Nigeria that for sure .
All happened was a game plan between the boy and his agent to Japa if you are smart thinker you should know this but with your comments I don’t think you are smiley smiley
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by Tobechuckwu(m): 6:57am On Jun 25, 2022
My main problem here is that you can't such boy out of the country even if he's 21 without the consent of his parents or next of kin.
Wat if something terrible happens to the boy in the process?

Even in the hospital, before they carry out any major operation on an adult patients, they seek consent from the parent, wife nd family bcuz anything can go wrong.

Ike can't just pick up a random person for such delicate operation, it's totally wrong nd against the law.
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by 00Pelumi: 6:59am On Jun 25, 2022
DOTian:

So sincerely believe they'll pay for his flight without testing the boy in Nigeria Use your brain
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 25, 2022
Jones4190:
This Ekweremadu case has me suspecting any Nigerian politician who was once sick but is suddenly fresher.�
Jagaban abi
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by adanny01(m): 7:18am On Jun 25, 2022
WatchYourSix:

The senator may walk free from this case under the grounds of deniability of the boy's true age..people donate kidneys
..the lawyer that will prove the senator has knowledge the boy is 15 will need a lot of luck because its always hard to prove intention.

Once a lawyer can prove the boy Isnt 15 (because this yahooboy im seeing may not be 15) or lied hes 21 for the finacial gain and later used the system that is sympathetic to minors to escape .....they may just throw the case out

Have you heard the legal statement, "Ignorantia juris non excusat", ignorance is not an excuse? It is a legal principle holding that a person who is unaware of a law may not escape liability for violating that law merely by being unaware of its content.

It's the same principle used to prosecute an innocent person that buys unknowingly a stolen property.

Also same used for statutory rape, you cannot have sex with a minor and claim you didn't know her age and she looks 18.

This boy does not look 15 to me but I am sure they will investigate and prove his age. If actually 15, then Ekweremadu is in shyt.
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by WatchYourSix: 7:20am On Jun 25, 2022
00Pelumi:

So sincerely believe they'll pay for his flight without testing the boy in Nigeria Use your brain

U mean people domt use their brain??

U like violence..lol
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by Kizzygentle: 7:32am On Jun 25, 2022
waziri4biz:

Your thought doesn't seek justice.. A young child exploiting a vulnerable situation doesn't seem wicked to you.. I know our leaders have not been great but don't become so bitter that you'll become worse than what you hate..
Oga na people like u dey worship money no matter how the person gets it.. You talking of the young man exploiting here.. I laugh in swahili.. These men have been exploiting our generations and even our future but what u can see here is a young boy who has the chance to exploit a criminal.. Sorry for your life sha.. U like poverty.. If na me this one small self.. Make one politician come meet me for small favour.. U will understand what a real exploitation is. Mtcheeew
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by WatchYourSix: 7:33am On Jun 25, 2022
adanny01:

Have you heard the legal statement, "Ignorantia juris non excusat", ignorance is not an excuse? It is a legal principle holding that a person who is unaware of a law may not escape liability for violating that law merely by being unaware of its content.

It's the same principle used to prosecute an innocent person that buys unknowingly a stolen property.

Also same used for statutory rape, you cannot have sex with a minor and claim you didn't know her age and she looks 18.

This boy does not look 15 to me but I am sure they will investigate and prove his age. If actually 15, then Ekweremadu is in shyt.

Thats doesnt apply here since Its not like the boy claimed 21 and the senator agreed without verifying just like the way rapist or car buyers dont verify...

There is proof hes 21 by nigerian legal documents.....NIN....so the senator has an alibi...in banking yahoo boys come with legal drivers licence with foreign name like john smith, will stone, and so on...it clear it fake name....but bankers cant refuse the transactio because the documents arw genuine and verified on the portal....so bankers cant be culpable becos they went by the books...

.infact that NIN has been done since 2019 long before the organ donation deal....so it not like they did it name time they did the passport...so the senator cant be accused of takimg a minor to the uk to remove his organs without consent....

See..the courts will not judge based on feelings they will judge by verifiable evidence....
Its not a crime to get a donor outside the system of organ donation....

The boy wasnt smuggled, because he went through proper immigration channels and the senator did not hide himself..infact, he officially attached the medical travel to his office and accounts....

Its not like they brough the boy in codedly as a visitor or through other means...it was specifically and officially declared that the boy will be coming in to the uk to donate his organs...the uk press is just being sensational.

Like i said...its going to be hard case for the prosecuting attorney that the senator wanted to forcefully or by deception take a minor's organ.....
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by waziri4biz: 7:53am On Jun 25, 2022
Kizzygentle:

Oga na people like u dey worship money no matter how the person gets it.. You talking of the young man exploiting here.. I laugh in swahili.. These men have been exploiting our generations and even our future but what u can see here is a young boy who has the chance to exploit a criminal.. Sorry for your life sha.. U like poverty.. If na me this one small self.. Make one politician come meet me for small favour.. U will understand what a real exploitation is. Mtcheeew
You're using his political journey to justify the desperation of a 21year old... So a 15 year old knew very well to seek asylum after getting to UK.. Wow he was kidnapped through the airport ba... Stop using the failures of our political leaders to justify your bitterness for rich folks
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by Kizzygentle: 7:57am On Jun 25, 2022
waziri4biz:

You're using his political journey to justify the desperation of a 21year old... So a 15 year old knew very well to seek asylum after getting to UK.. Wow he was kidnapped through the airport ba... Stop using the failures of our political leaders to justify your bitterness for rich folks
Braaaa. U lack understanding or the fact that u wprship politicians has becloded your sense of reasoning. I didn't say the guy was 15.. He is actually 21 from findings and confirmations. All I am saying is if u have the cha ve to chop your own share from this politicians, do it with reckless abandon.. Simple and short but if u feel u just want to worship money all your life and not let money worship you, my dear its your choice... Peace..
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by adanny01(m): 8:02am On Jun 25, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Thats doesnt apply here since Its not like the boy claimed 21 and the senator agreed without verifying just like the way rapist or car buyers dont verify...

There is proof hes 21 by nigerian legal documents.....NIN....so the senator has an alibi...in banking yahoo boys come with legal drivers licence with foreign name like john smith, will stone, and so on...it clear it fake name....but bankers cant refuse the transactio because the documents arw genuine and verified on the portal....so bankers cant be culpable becos they went by the books...

.infact that NIN has been done since 2019 long before the organ donation deal....so it not like they did it name time they did the passport...so the senator cant be accused of takimg a minor to the uk to remove his organs without consent....

See..the courts will not judge based on feelings they will judge by verifiable evidence....
Its not a crime to get a donor outside the system of organ donation....

The boy wasnt smuggled, because he went through proper immigration channels and the senator did not hide himself..infact, he officially attached the medical travel to his office and accounts....

Its not like they brough the boy in codedly as a visitor or through other means...it was specifically and officially declared that the boy will be coming in to the uk to donate his organs...the uk press is just being sensational.

Like i said...its going to be hard case for the prosecuting attorney that the senator wanted to forcefully or by deception take a minor's organ.....

You are not getting it.

What if the boy brings out his birth certificate saying he is 15?

The Senator cannot agree if the boy turns out to be 15 despite NIN or other legal document, he should have done due diligence.

So many girls look 18 but are 15. Have sex with that 15 year old girl and her NIN that says 18 will not save you. Thats the effect of that statement.

No matter what proof of age the boy gave the Senator, if it is confirmed that the boy is 15, those proof become null and void.

When you talk about banking, a banker isn't liable by doing his job accordingly if the ID is authentic. There is no crime committed there but the actual crime committed is in the issuing process of the ID. This absolves the banker.

When you intend to harvest an organ from a person, you have to be very sure the person can give consent, age, mental capacity etc

When a crime is committed, someone must be liable, the Senator being at the center cannot be excused for ignorance leaving nobody liable for the crime.
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by hardayemmie(m): 8:19am On Jun 25, 2022
: ok Big man Big problem
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by WatchYourSix: 8:24am On Jun 25, 2022
adanny01:

You are not getting it.

What if the boy brings out his birth certificate saying he is 15?

The Senator cannot agree if the boy turns out to be 15 despite NIN or other legal document, he should have done due diligence.

So many girls look 18 but are 15. Have sex with that 15 year old girl and her NIN that says 18 will not save you. Thats the effect of that statement.

No matter what proof of age the boy gave the Senator, if it is confirmed that the boy is 15, those proof become null and void.

When you talk about banking, a banker isn't liable by doing his job accordingly if the ID is authentic. There is no crime committed there but the actual crime committed is in the issuing process of the ID. This absolves the banker.

When you intend to harvest an organ from a person, you have to be very sure the person can give consent, age, mental capacity etc

When a crime is committed, someone must be liable, the Senator being at the center cannot be excused for ignorance leaving nobody liable for the crime.

U are not getting it..
Im not getting it...

I even made example to you of how a yahooboys have real drivers licence with fake foreing names...and the bank ismt liable
See ..a family came to claim that their father died got real death cerificate..went to court ..got probate letter and got his money from the bank...the baba later came to the court..but the bank wasnt liable because they did it right....its not the banks place to go dig up dead bodies and use DNA testimg to verify the dead...

What you dont get now is that we have a n identity verifying platform in nigeria...

Banks use it..passport office use it...passport office no longer ask for your birth certificate once u have NIN......but u want the the senator to be liable because he ddnt do your socalled delivence...what woukd he have done?? Carry the boy for bone testing to check his age??

Bros i give up on you
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by abuhusna1: 8:29am On Jun 25, 2022
Reinaldo:
Nigerian passport? Are you living under a rock
God so good he had done bvn since 2019. The boy is a criminal and gangja lord s you can see in his lips. Though will be given asylum in the UK but he is a guyman

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

EndSARS Protesters Who Kept Vigil In Front Of CBN HQ Under Attack / Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba / Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.