Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 (64218 Views)

Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor / Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission / Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by loswhite(m): 6:53pm On Jun 24, 2022
IamAsiri:

Is that meant to be a joke? You mean to say that people don't falsify their ages in order to travel? I even thought that it has been proven beyond reasonable doubt.
By the way, who paid for the international passport?
If the passport age is falsified then it is also possible that the claim of 15 is also falsified.

2 Likes

Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by watersideboys: 6:53pm On Jun 24, 2022
linearity:

It is interesting that neither the husband nor the wife is putting up this defenses in their prepared speech before the court.

The boy might end up putting himself in deep trouble. Instead of the uk govt to conduct proper investigation they went straight to court. The senator could end up counter sueing the uk govt
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 24, 2022
CleanInAll:

Na so e be.

That guyman is more than 15 years. I have explained in detailed on another thread what I think actually happened. Ekweremadu & wife thought they are dealing with an innocent, ignorant poor boy not knowing they are dealing with an hardened street boy. The boy has determined he is not coming back to Nigeria once he enters UK.

Since November last year while he was living a luxurious life in Ekweremadu's house, he gathered enough information and phone numbers of contacts in UK and Nigeria and he has perfected his plan. Nija people, that boy is an hustler.

One nairaland member - onuman said he hates Ekweremadu because he has never be an intelligent person. I suspected he knows him personally. I saw something here that amazed me. It is recorded here that the boy travelled to UK alone instead of travelling in the company of Ekweremadu.

They said the boy on arrival, reported himself to British authorities that he was held under conditions of slavery.

Onuman, you may be correct. The boy has perfected everything before he left Nigeria. Madam Ekweremadu should send police to go after the person that connected them to that boy. They fall MUGU big time.

1 Like

Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by Cmanforall: 6:57pm On Jun 24, 2022
DOTian:
We always like to pretend like we don't know how things go in this country because the person at the receiving end is either not one of us or don't agree with us.

If you have had a relation with kidney problems in Nigeria, and kidney problems are very common these days, you would have known that getting a donor most times depends on how much you want to pay, if the donor is not a family member.(

Obviously this guy was promised a huge sum to donate, they got to The UK and it was noticed that his kidneys can't match with hers, which means that he has to go back to Nigeria. Aware that he might not be paid as promised because he didn't donate as agreed and not sure of a good future in Nigeria after returning, he bolted away with all sorts of sickening tales.

This is the plausible pattern of events and although Ekweremmadu is not my favorite politician, this accusations of human trafficking and organs harvesting as far as I'm concerned, all look staged to dramatize the whole story for media effects.
Assuming the boy is not being truthful about his age, he learnt the corrupt practice from the likes of Ike Ekweremadu, his role model

3 Likes

Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by Skmoda360(m): 6:58pm On Jun 24, 2022
fourboys:
Truth is the boy is not 15... Dude just want to japaa grin.. but make dem jail that Ike and his wife,
With that picture that boy is not up to 21.....But he is not under age

1 Like

Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by watersideboys: 6:58pm On Jun 24, 2022
infofta:
You think the Poluce didn't interview the boy and the hospital before prosecuting them. The west only arrest and charge you when they have evidence

What evidence? Passport says 21 clearly. What gad damn evidence do they have? Don't forget what ever is on your Passport is also on your NI Card.. that boy just shot himself in the toe
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by stillcreative: 6:58pm On Jun 24, 2022
There are three focus areas of the UK legal system in this case:
The first is the age of the boy
Next is the economic/monetary involvement because donations of body parts out to be free of economic gains.
The third is the location and circumstances of his pick-up from Nigeria.
WatchYourSix:

The senator may walk free from this case under the grounds of deniability of the boy's true age..people donate kidneys
..the lawyer that will prove the senator has knowledge the boy is 15 will need a lot of luck because its always hard to prove intention.

Once a lawyer can prove the boy Isnt 15 (because this yahooboy im seeing may not be 15) or lied hes 21 for the finacial gain and later used the system that is sympathetic to minors to escape .....they may just throw the case out
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by Cmanforall: 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
babaolofin:

That guyman is more than 15 years. I have explained in detailed on another thread what I think actually happened. Ekweremadu & wife thought they are dealing with an innocent, ignorant poor boy not knowing they are dealing with an hardened street boy. The boy has determined he is not coming back to Nigeria once he enters UK.

Since November last year while he was living a luxurious life in Ekweremadu's house, he gathered enough information and phone numbers of contacts in UK and Nigeria and he has perfected his plan. Nija people, that boy is an hustler.

One nairaland member - onuman said he hates Ekweremadu because he has never be an intelligent person. I suspected he knows him personally. I saw something here that amazed me. It is recorded here that the boy travelled to UK alone instead of travelling in the company of Ekweremadu.
Possibly he met some Nigerians living in the UK that gave him moral support and more info.
watersideboys:

What evidence? Passport says 21 clearly. What gad damn evidence do they have? Don't forget what ever is on your Passport is also on your NI Card.. that boy just shot himself in the toe

He said they falsified the age.
That will be charges for Nigerian government to make (they issued it), not the UK government.
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by grandstar(m): 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
They forgot the saying that "When in Rome, behave like the Romans". They thought they were in Nigeria where impunity reigns even under Buhari's korokoro eyes.

If they wanted to be dodgy, it was best they went to India, Malaysia and other places. Those places are cheaper for these kinds of treatments but they were flush with money from the Nigerian state. I am sure if they worked hard for their cash, they would have chosen a much cheaper location.

Anyways, let me not sound so sanctimonious and too knowing. Free public health even for dialysis which costs a bomb here is done without cost over there.

There are lots of willing donors in Asia if the cash is available.

But why did the "boy" expose them? I am sure he wasn't well compensated. 5,000 pounds to buy recharge card in Nigeria won't be bad. If, however, they did offer him a good amount and he preferred to betray them, then he has only himself to blame as he will be sent back to Nigeria without a kobo from Uncle Ekweremadu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by etrange: 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
fourboys:
Truth is the boy is not 15... Dude just want to japaa grin.. but make dem jail that Ike and his wife,

If your assertions are right, then why should the couple be jailed?
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by VEHINTOLAR: 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
Afamsi:
The only people that do skull mining and body-organ harvesting business in Nigeria are the afonja ponmo mouth of Nigeria. Mek mumu oyibo leave Ike Ekweremmadu alone.

What's this DOTian saying ?

Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by Skmoda360(m): 7:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
Afamsi:
The only people that do skull mining and body-organ harvesting business in Nigeria are the afonja ponmo mouth of Nigeria. Mek mumu oyibo leave Ike Ekweremmadu alone.
Ignored
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2022
Even his BVN attest to the fact that he's 21. I guess a lot of people might be dragged in this fiasco.

Assuming the guy is 15 and he approaches his bank for correction of DOB on BVN portal, there must be an accompanying regulatory ID (which I guess is the International Passport in this case) with a sworn affidavit would be required. I believe the problem starts from the Passport office because it's quite hard to update your age on the NIMC portal. This are assumptions though..

There's more to this story
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by InvertedHammer: 7:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
DOTian:
We always like to pretend like we don't know how things go in this country because the person at the receiving end is either not one of us or don't agree with us.

If you have had a relation with kidney problems in Nigeria, and kidney problems are very common these days, you would have known that getting a donor most times depends on how much you want to pay, if the donor is not a family member.(

Obviously this guy was promised a huge sum to donate, they got to The UK and it was noticed that his kidneys can't match with hers, which means that he has to go back to Nigeria. Aware that he might not be paid as promised because he didn't donate as agreed and not sure of a good future in Nigeria after returning, he bolted away with all sorts of sickening tales.

This is the plausible pattern of events and although Ekweremmadu is not my favorite politician, this accusations of human trafficking and organs harvesting as far as I'm concerned, all look staged to dramatize the whole story for media effects.
/

Do you know how many Nigerians that go through US Embassy and Immigration in just a year? There is nothing about Nigeria that UK officials haven't heard or seen. Ik Ekweremadu and wife "may" escape prison in this case but the harm is done already. It may seem that Ekweremadu's nemesis is always in Europe.

/
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by sonnie10: 7:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
This is one evidence they would need. Once you are over 17 years, the epiphyseal plate closes.

Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by watersideboys: 7:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
etrange:

If your assertions are right, then why should the couple be jailed?

Uk govt is just trying to be super man
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by Charly68: 7:05pm On Jun 24, 2022
THE boy said he is 15 but they gave 21 years old passport...so police has to get to the bottom of the matter...who is lying here.. trust Nigerian politicians they live by lying but Great Britain don't have room for that.. so many allegations will still come ..ranging from immigration charges to organ harvesting to chikd trafficking...wahala de oo..the man don offend wrong head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by Lordofalmajiri(f): 7:05pm On Jun 24, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Are you a clown or just being stupid ? So this grown man is a minor ?

Are you on drugs ?
See the kind Toto wey this guy dey pound angry lipsrsealed
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by hope4nigeria(m): 7:06pm On Jun 24, 2022
Jashub:
Na wah o. But that boy doesn't look 15. Anyway, I hope justice is served
which justice are you talking about, over 150milion youths roaming the country with functional kidney without food to eat? Hunger can eventually destroy the kidney, is it not better to donate one and see money to eat food for the other one?
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by watersideboys: 7:06pm On Jun 24, 2022
LagbajaTheBEREAN:
Even his BVN attest to the fact that he's 21. I guess a lot of people might be dragged in this fiasco.

Assuming the guy is 15 and he approaches his bank for correction of DOB on BVN portal, there must be an accompanying regulatory ID (which I guess is the International Passport in this case) with a sworn affidavit would be required. I believe the problem starts from the Passport office because it's quite hard to update your age on the NIMC portal. This are assumptions though..

There's more to this story

Contrary to what you said , it's quiet easy to update your age on nimc but very very difficult on your passport
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by Jman06(m): 7:06pm On Jun 24, 2022
Who knows the sort of slavery that boy was subjected to in the hands of the Ekweremmadus before he ran to the authorities.

The political class in Nigeria see the ordinary Nigerians as slaves, hence they unleash all manner of inhuman treatment on Nigerians.

If that boy wasn't treated badly, he wouldn't have reported.
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by watersideboys: 7:07pm On Jun 24, 2022
Cmanforall:

Possibly he met some Nigerians living in the UK that gave him moral support and more info.

He said they falsified the age.
That will be charges for Nigerian government to make (they issued it), not the UK government.

If he falsified his age, the senator cannot be blamed because he can claim ignorance at the end of the day, the boy would still be in trouble. Baba that boy is not 15 ah ah. Its so obvious that he even takes drugs. He doesn't qualify for a kidney transplant am sure it's from the drug use that must have aroused suspicion
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by Bromax: 7:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
That boy will be the one to go to jail at the end of all these. I hate it when people's opinion are hate driven. If actually Ike wrote to the embassy notifying them of his reasons of travelling with the boy then I bet u guyz that boy will go to jail for lieing to the UK government.

1 Like

Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by bigtt76(f): 7:09pm On Jun 24, 2022
Its the boy's words against the senator's. I noticed that the passport was issued in Abuja a month before the visa application meaning he might have been housed in Abuja for a while and before this trip whereas his BVN details placed his location at Ikotun, Lagos.

Questions are bound to be asked who connected them to him. Perhaps he's an accomplice BUT what if the real intent was not made known to him? What if he was recruited as a domestic staff for oga and he was hoodwinked into doing the tests and landed UK. In the UK nau instead of work he may have been promised, he ended up in hospital to donate kidney.

My question again would be how the boy knew the police station to report to ....well may be he sort directions when he escaped.

WatchYourSix:

....proving the kidney was negotiated for like a spare part will in ladipo will still be hard ...the senator can deny the boy just wanted to help them...Remember its not a crime to compensate the donor as long as theirs no documentation for negotiation

I doubt the boy is some random street kid.. he coukd be a distant relative...chances that some random street boy they picked up will have the same rhesus factor as the senators daughter is very slim....so if hes a distant relative or from same village, it coukd even make the senator more believable that the the boy and his family just wanted to help
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by HRprof: 7:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
infofta:
Why did they crop out the date of issue?

The passport was done by Ekweremadus facilitators. Our immigration system is flaw anyone can bear any age. Even people from Niger republic carry our passports

And even his BVN and NIN is also done by Ekweremadu Trust Nija they have dig out his real age
Is as much as we have hatred for politicians but truth be told that boy no wan return to Nija he lied as a result of Japa syndrome
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 7:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
watersideboys:

Contrary to what you said , it's quiet easy to update your age on nimc buy very very difficult on your passport
It's not that easy over here, at least in Kebbi, part of Sokoto and Zamfara I don't know how it's been done down south.
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by bigtt76(f): 7:11pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ofcourse they will do MRI bone tests etc to arrive at the boy's true age.

mvem:
you think that's how serious investigation is carried out
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by HRprof: 7:14pm On Jun 24, 2022
bigtt76:
Its the boy's words against the senator's. I noticed that the passport was issued in Abuja a month before the visa application meaning he might have been housed in Abuja for a while and before this trip whereas his BVN details placed his location at Ikotun, Lagos.

Questions are bound to be asked who connected them to him. Perhaps he's an accomplice BUT what if the real intent was not made known to him? What if he was recruited as a domestic staff for oga and he was hoodwinked into doing the tests and landed UK. In the UK nau instead of work he may have been promised, he ended up in hospital to donate kidney.

My question again would be how the boy knew the police station to report to ....well may be he sort directions when he escaped.

The boy isn't the one that reported it to police it was doctor whom they boy told he is 15 yrs and doctor was like how can a minor consented to this agreement and doctor reported the matter to police
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
Cmanforall:

They said the boy on arrival, reported himself to British authorities that he was held under conditions of slavery.

The boy has perfected everything before he left Nigeria. He has contacts in UK and he is communicating with his guys in Nigeria.

Somebody told me on previous thread that when UK failed based on genetic difference of the Kidney, they made another arrangement to travel to Turkey. The guy has made up his mind he is not leaving UK. Ekweremadu fall MUGU big time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by sonnie10: 7:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
bigtt76:
Ofcourse they will do MRI bone tests etc to arrive at the boy's true age.

You are right. They will and they must.

1 Like

Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by Morphinne: 7:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
DOTian:

Bless you brother. I like people who think and argue objectively, throwing away differences and sentiments. This man is far from being my favorite but God and humanity detests dishonesty. Although it’s too early to judge but if found guilty of false accusation, this boy should be thoroughly dealt with and promptly deported to Nigeria and vice-versa for the Ikweremmadus too. The UK government should not condone wrongdoing in the form of asylum. Same thing should apply to rape cases and false rape accusations. Lastly, we pray God heals the ailing girl

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

EndSARS Protesters Who Kept Vigil In Front Of CBN HQ Under Attack / Five Top Fastest Developing States In Nigeria That Are Undisputable / Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.