Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,262 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 (64245 Views)

Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor / Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission / Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by adanny01(m): 8:59am On Jun 25, 2022
WatchYourSix:

U are not getting it..
Im not getting it...

I even made example to you of how a yahooboys have real drivers licence with fake foreing names...and the bank ismt liable
See ..a family came to claim that their father died got real death cerificate..went to court ..got probate letter and got his money from the bank...the baba later came to the court..but the bank wasnt liable because they did it right....its not the banks place to go dig up dead bodies and use DNA testimg to verify the dead...

What you dont get now is that we have a n identity verifying platform in nigeria...

Banks use it..passport office use it...passport office no longer ask for your birth certificate once u have NIN......but u want the the senator to be liable because he ddnt do your socalled delivence...what woukd he have done?? Carry the boy for bone testing to check his age??

Bros i give up on you

You are busy arguing documents, if this boy has NIN that says he is 21 and his mother comes to testify that his age is 15 and show proof of his birth. Which age will the court use?

Once his age is proven, the NIN cease to be valid, and the Senator cannot claim ignorance simple, if you get it, good for you, if you don't, ignorance is actually bliss until it catches up to you.
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by watersideboys: 9:40am On Jun 25, 2022
Tobechuckwu:
My main problem here is that you can't such boy out of the country even if he's 21 without the consent of his parents or next of kin.
Wat if something terrible happens to the boy in the process?

Even in the hospital, before they carry out any major operation on an adult patients, they seek consent from the parent, wife nd family bcuz anything can go wrong.

Ike can't just pick up a random person for such delicate operation, it's totally wrong nd against the law.

How can you tell that he didn't seek his parents consent? So far so good nothing has implicated the senator.. so let's keep watching
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by bukatyne(f): 9:48am On Jun 25, 2022
bigtt76:
From what I read and heard on the news, when the doctor rejected him due to the age declaration, the family now started maltreating the boy who also saw that he was going to be set back home high and dry, decided to escape from their home to the police. The senator and wife were arrested on their way to Turkey.

@ bold:

This is looking more like it or he decided to outsmart them by not returning to Nigeria.
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by WatchYourSix: 10:39am On Jun 25, 2022
adanny01:

You are busy arguing documents, if this boy has NIN that says he is 21 and his mother comes to testify that his age is 15 and show proof of his birth. Which age will the court use?

Once his age is proven, the NIN cease to be valid, and the Senator cannot claim ignorance simple, if you get it, good for you, if you don't, ignorance is actually bliss until it catches up to you.

U sound very condescending but i realky dont care..happens alot on this forum....

When u mentioned me...u quoted my statement of deniability...i want to ask if you know what plausible deniability means in law...because you keep bringing up "ignorance is not an excuse" as a reason to make someone guilty for a crime

law is not black white..so you cant wave the "ignorance is not an excuse card" as a reason to indict an accused used person for something they may know anything about or even if they do, theres no way to prove that they know about it prior to the wrong doing..

Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by waziri4biz: 11:27am On Jun 25, 2022
Kizzygentle:

Braaaa. U lack understanding or the fact that u wprship politicians has becloded your sense of reasoning. I didn't say the guy was 15.. He is actually 21 from findings and confirmations. All I am saying is if u have the cha ve to chop your own share from this politicians, do it with reckless abandon.. Simple and short but if u feel u just want to worship money all your life and not let money worship you, my dear its your choice... Peace..
So you support what the young man did wow. So every yahoo boy scamming people because the colonial masters stole from us as their excuse is also right ba. Di everyone has a perfect excuse for scam or robbery that's what you're saying.
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by Zazaza: 12:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
His BVN as at 2019 shows he is 21years..The boy just shot himself in the foot
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by Kizzygentle: 1:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
waziri4biz:

So you support what the young man did wow. So every yahoo boy scamming people because the colonial masters stole from us as their excuse is also right ba. Di everyone has a perfect excuse for scam or robbery that's what you're saying.
Yes boss. If I catch any white man, he will understand..
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by IamAsiri: 1:58pm On Jun 25, 2022
WatchYourSix:

But this time there is document to prove hes not underage...he did his bvn aince 2019 ..meaning he his officially 21 long before he entered the deal with the senator

Let's hope that's enough evidence and that the boy is really over 21. Though, any other issue arising from the age, whether right or falsified is now going to put the boy into more problems as his BVN has been fished out grin.
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by RealityKings: 2:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
Jones4190:
This Ekweremadu case has me suspecting any Nigerian politician who was once sick but is suddenly fresher.�

The president of ........
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by Hollyharjii: 2:43pm On Jun 25, 2022
His birth certificate will help in the findings
beautyhd:
Let them look for his First school leaving certificate, it will put an end to his real age, notwithstanding that can be forged too.
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by shoprite: 6:12pm On Jun 25, 2022
casualobserver:
Passport does not mean anything. More important is his BVN registration. As you can see he registered 3 and a half years ago. It is very unlikely that Ekweremadu even knew him 3 years ago or had been grooming him for 3 years for kidney donation.

Finally, someone with good interpretation skill cool . . .I'm not a fan of the Ekweremadus but I see them walking free after all this is over.
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by chigoizie7(m): 7:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
HRprof:

Let’s remove sentiments outside. Sure we don’t like Nigerian politicians but let analyze this issue correctly without bias mind.
All evidence has proven the boy lied about his age BVN, NIN passport done since 2019 and he is not homeless.
I think someone must have arranged this boy to then for kidney donation to ekweremadus daughter but unknowingly to them that the boy and his connection has a different game plan.
I’m also sure that all test must have been carried out to ascertain the match before proceeding to Uk for operation. The doctor didn’t say the donor didn’t matched rather he raised alarm because they boy claim minor
This boy agent told the boy to claim 15 because below 16 yrs is minor in UK while Nigeria is below 18 yrs. Have you thought about why didn’t him claim 17 yrs
Unfortunately ekweremadu did not know how desperate Nigerians are to JAPA out of this country
I have read so many comments here I can tell you the different btw smart intelligent analysis and the bias comments on this matter

However you look at it, either the boy claimed to be a minor or not. It’s all on them, has they did what they were supposed to do for Nigeria over the past 20 years, no one would be willing to jakpa. I might be biased but it still serves him right. It is a little of what they have been doing to Nigerians who kept voting for them and kept banking on them to make things right year after year. It their greed wouldn’t let them do the right thing. He banked on the boy to help him out and the guy played an uno card on him. He shouldn’t be angry. He had it coming one way or the other. Yea, whatever I have said might be from a place of anger and bias. But they deserved it. This entire case is in the boys hands wether ekweremadu will be set free or not. If indeed he is a minor, it’s a big case and even if indeed he is of age but turned back to lie at the last minute, all he will say is that” owing to his power in a society like Nigeria, I was threatened that if I don’t do it that I will be dealt with or killed and that’s why I agreed but on coming here and realising that the laws are different as it doesn’t respect anyone, I had to speak out hoping to be saved” that’s all he had to say and oga will be trying to defend himself.
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by adanny01(m): 7:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
WatchYourSix:

U sound very condescending but i realky dont care..happens alot on this forum....

When u mentioned me...u quoted my statement of deniability...i want to ask if you know what plausible deniability means in law...because you keep bringing up "ignorance is not an excuse" as a reason to make someone guilty for a crime

law is not black white..so you cant wave the "ignorance is not an excuse card" as a reason to indict an accused used person for something they may know anything about or even if they do, theres no way to prove that they know about it prior to the wrong doing..

Read the screen shot again and see if it applies. Take note that high ranking and low ranking officials.

As defined by Wikipedia
Plausible deniability is the ability of people, typically senior officials in a formal or informal chain of command, to deny knowledge of or responsibility for any damnable actions committed by members of their organizational hierarchy.

Even though you know what plausible deniability is , you however don't know how it applies.
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by WatchYourSix: 7:47pm On Jun 25, 2022
adanny01:

Read the screen shot again and see if it applies. Take note that high ranking and low ranking officials.

As defined by Wikipedia

Even though you know what plausible deniability is , you however don't know how it applies.

So u ddnt see the last part of the screen shot..
Is plausible denaibility only applicable in high ranking and low ranking officer situation??

...oga..lets forget the matter
...u be sufayo...u argue in for wining..u argue to be right.....so u are right, im wrong... enjoy your life

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] / NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) / You Have No Power To Summon Me, Sagay Tells Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.