Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 (64231 Views)

Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor / Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission / Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by samuelevans(m): 7:58pm On Jun 24, 2022
the boy age is 21, but he's not as wise as 18

1 Like

Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by Abujaexpress: 8:05pm On Jun 24, 2022
That is not only older than the 15 years he claimed, he has been exposed to substances such as hard drugs or weeds. Just take a look at his lips

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by IamAsiri: 8:09pm On Jun 24, 2022
loswhite:
If the passport age is falsified then it is also possible that the claim of 15 is also falsified.

Definitely!
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by waziri4biz: 8:11pm On Jun 24, 2022
Kizzygentle:
Nothing concerns me.. My own is every way this criminal politicians should be taught a leson is appreciated.. Life jail to all politicians.. They have made the average Nigerian man life hopeless and future less. The same man still wants atiku to be president and you all think he shouldn't be jailed.. God punnish him and the wife..
Your thought doesn't seek justice.. A young child exploiting a vulnerable situation doesn't seem wicked to you.. I know our leaders have not been great but don't become so bitter that you'll become worse than what you hate..
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by LINSAR: 8:12pm On Jun 24, 2022
Afamsi:
The only people that do skull mining and body-organ harvesting business in Nigeria are the afonja ponmo mouth of Nigeria. Mek mumu oyibo leave Ike Ekweremmadu alone.

Lol we all know how ipob are versatile and multi-talented when it comes to crime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by GloriousGbola: 8:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
At this point, I will only beleive what I hear from the UK investigators. We are Nigerians and we know how it goes. By now this has been shared among our hungry bloggers and they have been instructed on the stories to tell. Unfortunately for ekeremadu, this case is not being tried in Nigeria.

So all the stories mean nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by IamAsiri: 8:14pm On Jun 24, 2022
WatchYourSix:

It wont matter in court weda it was falsified or not...what matters is that the document genuine ..and the senator can easily deny he was not aware the young man increased his age for financial gain from him

Hmmm! I sincerely hope for his sake that the young man/boy is up to or more than 18 years of age. It's just the same as a man who claims that he does not know that he has slept with a minor because she lied about her age embarassed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by CheapHomes1: 8:18pm On Jun 24, 2022
Hedonini:

Nigerians are terrible. The poor Nigerians are even worse. All these smelly, seemingly obsequious animals. That's why well to do people loathe them and don't have any atom of pity for them.

This case has automatically ruined the chances of many to get life changing opportunities, at least in the short term.

What are the chances of many to get life changing opportunities has automatically been ruined?

1 Like

Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 24, 2022
dplordx:
Ibos love lies so so much
Does that look like a 21 year old?
Mumu
Go meet the Scotland Police and argue with your detained organ harvesting senator
But that passport was made in 2019, this is 2022. Ekweremadu couldn’t have had a hand in the age falsification.

Just saying
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by CheapHomes1: 8:20pm On Jun 24, 2022
casualobserver:

Nigerians are wicked, thats why many people who get to power dont help anyone. The day that maiguard or nanny or houseboy, driver etc hold you , you will know all those oga sir and smiling was all fake.

Are you a Nigerian? Do you fit the bill of the wicked? Is the senator in question not wicked?
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
loswhite:
If the passport age is falsified then it is also possible that the claim of 15 is also falsified.
But the passport was made in 2019,
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
Charly68:
THE boy said he is 15 but they gave 21 years old passport...so police has to get to the bottom of the matter...who is lying here.. trust Nigerian politicians they live by lying but Great Britain don't have room for that.. so many allegations will still come ..ranging from immigration charges to organ harvesting to chikd trafficking...wahala de oo..the man don offend wrong head
That passport was made in 2019, look at the pictures again. I’m sure Ekweremadu didn’t even know him then.

1 Like

Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by WatchYourSix: 8:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
IamAsiri:

Hmmm! I sincerely hope for his sake that the young man/boy is up to or more than 18 years of age. It's just the same as a man who claims that he does not know that he has slept with a minor because she lied about her age embarassed.

But this time there is document to prove hes not underage...he did his bvn aince 2019 ..meaning he his officially 21 long before he entered the deal with the senator
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by aujile(m): 8:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
beautyhd:
Let them look for his First school leaving certificate, it will put an end to his real age, notwithstanding that can be forged too.
But the date on his bvn is already showing his date of birth as the same on the passport. I think that date issue is already clear
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by tfelicityk(m): 8:36pm On Jun 24, 2022
Who is behind this scandal? Is it the young guy or people surrounding him? That is why people some people always good through authentic legal services for any agreement
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by missrosey: 8:41pm On Jun 24, 2022
The date of registration of His BVN shows 2019. Have they been grooming him for that long? Have they known him for that long? Was his age falsified as far back as 2019?

You may not like a person, but do not let the hatred blind you to facts.

Goodnight.

1 Like

Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by olalekan9320(m): 8:49pm On Jun 24, 2022
Parachoko:
This guy abi nah boy wicked o.
You wish to be in his shoes?
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by Lionnation: 8:49pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
Ekeremadu is guilty. All these talks are nonsense
what made him guilty, you judge with sentiment, I am not ekweremdau fan but I don't see him guilty here the boy is the one guilty
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by djon78(m): 8:55pm On Jun 24, 2022
DOTian:
We always like to pretend like we don't know how things go in this country because the person at the receiving end is either not one of us or don't agree with us.

If you have had a relation with kidney problems in Nigeria, and kidney problems are very common these days, you would have known that getting a donor most times depends on how much you want to pay, if the donor is not a family member.(

Obviously this guy was promised a huge sum to donate, they got to The UK and it was noticed that his kidneys can't match with hers, which means that he has to go back to Nigeria. Aware that he might not be paid as promised because he didn't donate as agreed and not sure of a good future in Nigeria after returning, he bolted away with all sorts of sickening tales.

This is the plausible pattern of events and although Ekweremmadu is not my favorite politician, this accusations of human trafficking and organs harvesting as far as I'm concerned, all look staged to dramatize the whole story for media effects.

In the court, it's his word against there's

That young man was homeless in Nigeria

No family consent

He claimed he was not aware of what they wanted to do

See

The Ekweremadus are in a very big deep sh.it

Oyibo no dey play with human trafficking

You come add organ harvesting

They will be going to jail for a very long time

Iboris case is a child's play to this particular case

1 Like

Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by loswhite(m): 8:57pm On Jun 24, 2022
kokaneprodigy:

But the passport was made in 2019,
Which passport was made in 2019?
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by djon78(m): 8:58pm On Jun 24, 2022
Lionnation:
what made him guilty, you judge with sentiment, I am not ekweremdau fan but I don't see him guilty here the boy is the one guilty

I laugh in Swahili

How is the boy guilty

Oyibo no dey use ear hear human trafficking

Iboris case is a child's play to this Ekweremadu case

They will be going for a very long jail time
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by djon78(m): 9:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
waziri4biz:

Your thought doesn't seek justice.. A young child exploiting a vulnerable situation doesn't seem wicked to you.. I know our leaders have not been great but don't become so bitter that you'll become worse than what you hate..

How is a young child exploiting a vulnerable situation

Most of you don't even understand the gravity of what Ekweremadu and his wife is facing

Human trafficking and organ harvesting

Iboris case is a child's play to this one

And in the court it's the boys word against there's

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by djon78(m): 9:05pm On Jun 24, 2022
CheapHomes1:

What chances of many to get life changing opportunities has automatically been ruined?

Don't mind him

God is exposing the wicked atrocities of these evil men

Now the world will beam there searchlight on Nigeria and organ harvesting/human trafficking
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by loswhite(m): 9:11pm On Jun 24, 2022
Jman06:
Who knows the sort of slavery that boy was subjected to in the hands of the Ekweremmadus before he ran to the authorities.

The political class in Nigeria see the ordinary Nigerians as slaves, hence they unleash all manner of inhuman treatment on Nigerians.

If that boy wasn't treated badly, he wouldn't have reported.
Nigerians are hypocrites...You hate the guy just like I do doesn't mean you will choose to be blind to the fact. You can treat someone very well and the person can still betray you.
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by Lionnation: 9:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
djon78:

I laugh in Swahili

How is the boy guilty

Oyibo no dey use ear hear human trafficking

Iboris case is a child's play to this Ekweremadu case

They will be going for a very long jail time
there was an application for the boy to travel to the UK as a donor, there is nothing like trafiking here
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by mvem(m): 9:14pm On Jun 24, 2022
bigtt76:
Ofcourse they will do MRI bone tests etc to arrive at the boy's true age.

lol
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by djon78(m): 9:20pm On Jun 24, 2022
Lionnation:
there was an application for the boy to travel to the UK as a donor, there is nothing like trafiking here

And the boy denies that he was not aware of what they were doing

You guys think it's Nigeria

For the authorities to arrest them na very big offense

The poor boy will be granted asylum. Plus he was homeless in Nigeria

Ekweremadu are in big case simple
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by Alakra1: 9:36pm On Jun 24, 2022
ArewaNightmare:
That's absolutely Nonsense bcuz u can use any Age u want at Immigration office

Even if you want a new Birth certificate with different Age , just walk inside any LGA office around u and fill in the forms and case closed bcuz Nigeria as a nation doesn't have Database

Even TINUBU is close to 90 but he keeps claiming 70 and we believed hook line and sinker
brother that was then but now with NiN immigration will only do what is on you NiN information those that have used different age before now having big issue with immigration so they are cashing out on them both immigration and NIMC for modification
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by Lionnation: 9:37pm On Jun 24, 2022
djon78:

And the boy denies that he was not aware of what they were doing

You guys think it's Nigeria

For the authorities to arrest them na very big offense

The poor boy will be granted asylum. Plus he was homeless in Nigeria

Ekweremadu are in big case simple

it doesn't matter if he denies it vor not there is van evidence of acceptance, and he is not. A Minor, he is liable for his choices
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by GoodBoyBadVibes(f): 10:07pm On Jun 24, 2022
DOTian:
We always like to pretend like we don't know how things go in this country because the person at the receiving end is either not one of us or don't agree with us.

If you have had a relation with kidney problems in Nigeria, and kidney problems are very common these days, you would have known that getting a donor most times depends on how much you want to pay, if the donor is not a family member.(

Obviously this guy was promised a huge sum to donate, they got to The UK and it was noticed that his kidneys can't match with hers, which means that he has to go back to Nigeria. Aware that he might not be paid as promised because he didn't donate as agreed and not sure of a good future in Nigeria after returning, he bolted away with all sorts of sickening tales.

This is the plausible pattern of events and although Ekweremmadu is not my favorite politician, this accusations of human trafficking and organs harvesting as far as I'm concerned, all look staged to dramatize the whole story for media effects.

You've made so much sense

I'm not a fan or supporter of this ekweremadu guy, but I have seen that we have been blinded by hate...
No one sees or knows where the true fault lies.
We were just too fast to crucify him...

My we not be unfortunate...
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by omobonike43s: 10:11pm On Jun 24, 2022
Scotland yard don't go to Court without very thorough investigationYou can take it to the bank the boy is a MinorScotland yard don't go to Court without very thorough investigationYou can take it to the bank the boy is a Minor...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba / Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) / ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.