Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi (70478 Views)

Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini / How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat / Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by immortalcrown(m): 9:09pm On Jun 24, 2022
abokikhalifa:
Go to UK and fight the case for him na. Why waste your energy on Nairaland ?
If my comment on Nairaland means I am fighting the case and wasting my energy, what does your own comment mean?
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by obailala(m): 9:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
wirinet:

Implicated or vindicated? Did the boy truly agree to donate one of his kidney to a complete stranger ? And why?
Financial inducement or course; why would you ask a question for which the answer is obvious?

In Nigeria today, I'm pretty sure over a million youths would willingly jump on such an opportunity. Is it not this same country where youths fvck dogs, eat fresh poo as meals and even pledge their souls to demons in exchange for wealth just because they want 'dorime' to be played for them in clubs?
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Funflipper: 9:12pm On Jun 24, 2022
obailala:

1. The donor has to have matching organs. That they are siblings doesnt mean their organs must be a match - this isnt blood donation.

2. The organ donor has to consent. If the siblings arent willing to risk their kidneys, the parents cant force them to.

Ekweremadu should show proof that he tried donating his own hidney but didn't match.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by KaluwisxPRO: 9:14pm On Jun 24, 2022
ONNYX:

That is not true. there is no abuse of office in this case. No actual rule was bent in his favour.

Sometimes, it is cheaper for the government to provide these perks for some functionaries.

This is by no means part of the problems bedeviling us as a country at the moment.

Of course when you’ve been oppressed and too corrupt, it becomes normal.

Your leaders having first hand privileges to procure passport for whoever they want, while the general population cry of no booklet in most immigration offices.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Funflipper: 9:14pm On Jun 24, 2022
obailala:

Financial inducement or course; why would you ask a question for which the answer is obvious?

In Nigeria today, I'm pretty sure over a million youths would willingly jump on such an opportunity. Is it not this same country where youths fvck dogs, eat fresh poo as meals and even pledge their souls to demons in exchange for wealth just because they want 'dorime' to be played for them in clubs?

Ekweremadu should tell us who he purchased the boy from and how much because it is obvious the boy didn't get a dime.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by The5DME(m): 9:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ishilove
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Funflipper: 9:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:
This loudmouth reta@ded idiotic fool is always making noise for attention.

He has been paid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by obailala(m): 9:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
Funflipper:

Just listen to yourself! Well, the good thing is, they are not being tried in nigeria where you people celebrate evil. They is cooling in jail until July 7th and just a reminder, the UK authorities can never be blackmailed.
I simply made a logical point that it's unlikely they wouldnt have told the boy the reason for his travel. Common sense tells me that if they wanted to actually take the boy out there and harvest his organs against his will, they would have opted for lawless countries, not the UK.

I'm not sure why my point offends you, but please, I'm not the cause of your problems.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by duro4chang(m): 9:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
poiZon:

The case is in court already
Go and verify..

O
B
I
D
I
E
N
T
You need to go there . I know nothing about the case. For Obi , you are talking to the wrong person.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by obailala(m): 9:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
Funflipper:

Ekweremadu should tell us who he purchased the boy from and how much because it is obvious the boy didn't get a dime.

Funflipper:

Ekweremadu should show proof that he tried donating his own hidney but didn't match.
Okay it appears like you have personal problems with Ekweremadu; so I really shouldnt expect your arguments to be logical. I rest my case!
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Karemarealty288(m): 9:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
Exactly how one young man ruined Tafa Balogun Ex IGP. But people didn't actually know the reason behind why his file was given to Obasanjo.....that's story for another day.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Theoarhics: 9:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
The boy is a criminal trying to escape the hardship this country by lying about his age and true state of things. Somebody must have conspired with the guy to lie in order to seek asylum . Na strategy
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by etrange: 9:20pm On Jun 24, 2022
immortalcrown:
I have no interest in the matter. And I never said the boy's age does not matter. What I said is the boy's age is not the most important thing here. Someone as learned and as famous as Ekweremmadu allegedly took a boy to UK for organ donation without telling the boy the reason for the travel. How is the boy's age the major problem here? An adult can be deceived. A minor can be deceived. This is why the boy's age is not the major problem. If Ekweremmadu legally obtained a passport for the boy and told the boy why they were traveling, then age is the major problem here. But if Ekweremmadu did otherwise, proving that the boy is an adult cannot mean Ekweremmadu is innocent.

@bolded, I didn't say you so. And I never said an adult cannot be decieved. You just phrased the case against him to exclude age, so I'm going to help you rephrase.

Ekweremmadu allegedly took an underage boy to the UK for organ donation without his consent.

From the above, you can see it is a multiple charge case. I am saying the age is just as important as the consent. From your own writeup here, it's clear you can only disregard age if you can prove the consent wasn't there and you can only disregard consent if you can prove he is minor. None is more important than the other. So getting the age out of the way is an extremely important milestone.

They claimed he was 15. If you know how the law works, you'd understand that's a different charge entirely from that of consent. Each of these charges have legal implications on the outcome of the judgment. So if he's not really 15, you can't toss it aside with "let's focus on the things that matter most". It is one step after the other. To dismantle the opponents argument, a lawyer must address each charge squarely. By revealing the age, that is one part down. The focus can now go to the consent. And as at now, there's nothing that proves he knew or didn't know about the plan. The best we can do is to wait for the investigation to be over instead of running into conclusions out of sentiments or tossing aside evidences when they don't favour our prefered outcome.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by otipoju(m): 9:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
Funflipper:

How is tje demon innocent? The question is, did ekweremadu pay the boy to harvest his kidney or he paid someone else who brought the boy? If yhe latter is the case, then that is trafficking. That is how children are sold into slavery in the name of househelp.

Typical human being. Laying heavy allegations without knowledge of any facts.

Ekweremadu clearly stated in the supporting doc to the embassy that the man was an organ donor for his child. How is something trafficking when you have clearly told the government your intention for applying for visa .
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by emmi14: 9:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
immortalcrown:
Focus on the things that matter most.

Was his passport legally obtained?

Was he told the actual reason for his journey to UK?

Are you sure the boy read the letter before Ekweremmadu submitted the letter? It is possible the boy was just informed that a letter was sent in support of his visa application. It is also possible the boy knew he the plan before leaving Nigeria. These confirmations are more important than confirming the boy's age because the allegations of illegal passport and deceiving someone for organ harvest are not judged based on the age of the alleged victim.

See me see wahala. I just asked questions and sentimentalists are quoting me wrongly. They are quoting me as if asking questions is the same as making a claim. I just asked questions based on the allegations in the trending news. I never said the allegations are true or false.
You have not answered any of my questions. The same way he made a call and got a kidney donor in a questionable manner.

I have no interest in the matter. And I never said the boy's age does not matter. What I said is the boy's age is not the most important thing here. Someone as learned and as famous as Ekweremmadu allegedly obtained an illegal passport and took a boy to UK for organ donation without telling the boy the reason for the travel. How is the boy's age the major problem here? An adult can be deceived. A minor can be deceived. This is why the boy's age is not the major problem. If Ekweremmadu legally obtained a passport for the boy and told the boy why they were traveling, then age is the major problem here. But if Ekweremmadu did otherwise, proving that the boy is an adult cannot mean Ekweremmadu is innocent.
You are confused in either way
I have never liked Ekweremadu's political ethics but the truth is that this guy in question was approached, convinced by an agent to entertain Oga's desperations. That guy also received advice from elderly mind to agree in Nigeria and disagree in UK. Seeking Asylum already shows some experience arrogance existed from onset.
Ekweremadu is just a victim of well calculated fraud. May God help him..
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by poiZon: 9:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
duro4chang:
You need to go there . I know nothing about the case. For Obi , you are talking to the wrong person.

Orrr...
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by djon78(m): 9:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
Leebeedo:
Even if that is the case, paying for any form of human tissue is an international crime. Therefore, he's still in deep shit!

That's what many of them don't understand
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 9:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
See stupid write up, you will do anything to save your three daughters and destroy another person's son. What a mudafu*ka
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by emmi14: 9:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
LARRYOBRAIN:
See stupid write up, you will do anything to save your three daughters and destroy another person's son. What a mudafu*ka
Imagin

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by immortalcrown(m): 9:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
emmi14:
You are confused in either way
I have never like Ekweremadu political ethics but the truth is that this guy was approached convinced by an agent entertain Oga's desperations. That guy also received advice from elderly mind to agree in Nigeria and disagree in UK. Seeking Asylum already.
Ekweremadu is just a victim of well calculated fraud. May God help him..
You are the confused one sounding as if you witnessed the whole thing. I am not not making any claim in favour of or against Ekweremmadu. I am only asking if what I heard is true. And asking if a rumour is true does not make me confused.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Henix(m): 9:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
Leebeedo:
Even if that is the case, paying for any form of human tissue is an international crime. Therefore, he's still in deep shit!

Those defending the corrupt politician don't know that one
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by immortalcrown(m): 9:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
etrange:

@bolded, I didn't say you so. And I never said an adult cannot be decieved. You just phrased the case against him to exclude age, so I'm going to help you rephrase.

Ekweremmadu allegedly took an underage boy to the UK for organ donation without his consent.

From the above, you can see it is a multiple charge case. I am saying the age is just as important as the consent. From your own writeup here, it's clear you can only disregard age if you can prove the consent wasn't there and you can only disregard consent if you can prove he is minor. None is more important than the other. So getting the age out of the way is an extremely important milestone.

They claimed he was 15. If you know how the law works, you'd understand that's a different charge entirely from that of consent. Each of these charges have legal implications on the outcome of the judgment. So if he's not really 15, you can't toss it aside with "let's focus on the things that matter most". It is one step after the other. To dismantle the opponents argument, a lawyer must address each charge squarely. By revealing the age, that is one part down. The focus can now go to the consent. And as at now, there's nothing that proves he knew or didn't know about the plan. The best we can do is to wait for the investigation to be over instead of running into conclusions out of sentiments or tossing aside evidences when they don't favour our prefered outcome.
I have not made any claim in favour of or against Ekweremmadu. So, how did I phrase the case against Ekweremmadu?
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by bisiswag(f): 9:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
otipoju:
I need an extra hand to help in the house with the kids. The attend day care from 8pm till 6pm.

I bin wan invite someone but fear dey catch me. When dem reach here dem go change am for person.

Nigerians are like cobra. When dem never get wetin dem want dem go humble call you Sir Sir Sir two million times a day. Once they achieve their target dem go turn to vampire.

I go manage. Na for a season ojare.

Ekweremadu is innocent. He clearly stated what he wanted to do in the visa application . That the boy was a donor for his sick daughter.

The issue is the age falsification allegation. But Boys BVN records and immigration records match.
Am on this table. Na who never experience terror from these sort of persons dey quick to judge. That being said, Ekweremadu n his fellow politicians should have sorted out the crisis in the health sector, what is kidney transplant that we can't do if they had put the system in order?
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by wirinet(m): 9:32pm On Jun 24, 2022
otipoju:

Typical human being. Laying heavy allegations without knowledge of any facts.

Ekweremadu clearly stated in the supporting doc to the embassy that the man was an organ donor for his child. How is something trafficking when you have clearly told the government your intention for applying for visa .

Applying for a visa for the boy does not exonerate Ekweremadu from human trafficking. What will exonerate him is how he came about the boy, his relationship with the boy. People buy slaves in Nigeria and applies for visa to take them abroad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Zelenskyy(m): 9:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
I said it .... I knew something was fishy about the story.

I saw a Scam Artist taking advantage of a desperate couple..

Gradually, the truth is coming out.

Very soon, the British government would issue an Apology to the Senator.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by DonSion(m): 9:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
That place of birth no go well atall, Nduofia....
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by etrange: 9:35pm On Jun 24, 2022
immortalcrown:
I have not made any claim in favour of or against Ekweremmadu. So, how did I phrase the case against Ekweremmadu?

The case is already against him. I said you phrased it to exclude the age part so I had to rephrase it to let you know how entangled the charges are.

This is how you phrased it:
Someone as learned and as famous as Ekweremmadu allegedly took a boy to UK for organ donation without telling the boy the reason for the travel

We wouldn't be talking about age if the above was the only charge against him. That is why I had to rephrase to let you see why age is just as important as consent in this case.

Hope it's clear now.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by jrusky(m): 9:36pm On Jun 24, 2022
Mickykarim:

YOU ARE RIGHT.

https://www.nairaland.com/7193631/parenthood-tears-desperation-agony-ekweremadus

Unimaginable and unbelievable that some THOUGHTLESS elements would celebrate a TURNCOAT and a RENEGE.

THE GUAGE OF THE UNWHOLESOMENESS OF A PEOPLE AND OUR COMMUNITY.

Pls can you explain better what you are trying to say?
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by maasoap(m): 9:39pm On Jun 24, 2022
McLizbae:
OK.. Ekweremadu may be bad as bad, but I see the baddest in this boy eyes. May justice prevail!

Lol.
Ekweremadu should have taken one person in his family now. Wicked people everywhere and that includes you, mclizbae!

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Alakra1: 9:52pm On Jun 24, 2022
maleekberry:
According to arise news, the boy was maltreated by the Ekweremadu family. They were hostile to him, made him sleep on a cold floor and even threatened him.

Then he ran out one night and saw a police officer and explained everything to him and the police took him into custody.

All I know is that senator Ekweremadu and his wife get plenty explanation to do because do many things are not clear as regards this matter.

As for the silly daughter that decided to bleach away her life from dark skinned to snow white. I hope she can now see one of the dangers of bleaching.
Do even have human feelings at all? There is no way a donor will be maltreated cos that’s the key to there child to survive ..na she get her body if she like make she bleach no concern anybody her papa work for it make u self work for your kids future
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Armaggedon: 9:53pm On Jun 24, 2022
BleedTears:
Yes the boy is lying but is good. Ekweremadu should go and build hospital in his state and equippe it just like the one he went to in the UK.

Else he will still enter another hot soup when him or anyone in his family want to do leaver transplant or any other transplant.
The job of legislators is lawmaking not provision of infrastructure.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 24, 2022
Stupid people everywhere. Thunder fire that your pen that you used in writing this nonsense

Will you let your child donate kidney for another person child?

Doesn't the crook of a politician have kidneys? Don't his children have kidneys? Doesn't his wife have kidneys?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Buys Taye Currency A Brand New Car Pictures / Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet / Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.