Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,371 members, 7,846,591 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

I’m Attracted To Fences, Says Woman Who ‘married’ Eiffel Tower - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Attracted To Fences, Says Woman Who ‘married’ Eiffel Tower (815 Views)

Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) / Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra / Man Took His Girlfriend To Eiffel Tower In Paris, Knelt Down & Proposed To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Attracted To Fences, Says Woman Who ‘married’ Eiffel Tower by prizeless(m): 8:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
Erika LaBrie, a woman popular for having romantic feelings for inanimate objects, says she is physically attracted to fences.

In a now-viral video, LaBrie, who is an American female competitive archer and advocate for object sexuality, is seen straddling a tall and chiseled red fence while reflecting on her attraction to it.

LaBrie identifies as an objectum sexual — a term used to describe someone who can become romantically and sexually attracted to inanimate objects.

“I did not expect to find a fence like this here at all. He (fence) is perfect, I mean this is the shape that I like so much. These angles? Fabulous,” she said.

In the video clip, the woman said the fence is “sweet”. LaBrie added that she is easily attracted to fences because “they’re perfect in their geometry.”

“Fences are such dangerous objects for me because they are so perfect in their geometry,” she added.

“I mean, I have to say there is a lot of physical stuff going on right now.

I’m definitely physically attracted to this fence and I would like to get to know this fence better.”

The video, which has amassed millions of views on TikTok, has continued to elicit different reactions on social media.

LaBrie became prominent in 2007 for “marrying” the Eiffel Tower located in Paris, France in a commitment ceremony.[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM_48nHnK34/[url]
Re: I’m Attracted To Fences, Says Woman Who ‘married’ Eiffel Tower by DispatcherLagos: 8:37pm On Jun 24, 2022
In Okorocha's voice "iberiberism"
Re: I’m Attracted To Fences, Says Woman Who ‘married’ Eiffel Tower by Typicool8(m): 8:51pm On Jun 24, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
In Okorocha's voice "iberiberism"
Ezigbote iberiberism

2 Likes

Re: I’m Attracted To Fences, Says Woman Who ‘married’ Eiffel Tower by doggedfighter(f): 8:56pm On Jun 24, 2022
What do we call this now?

Sweet fence.
Re: I’m Attracted To Fences, Says Woman Who ‘married’ Eiffel Tower by SNEFF: 8:59pm On Jun 24, 2022
That's her "fetish"
Re: I’m Attracted To Fences, Says Woman Who ‘married’ Eiffel Tower by WatchYourSix: 9:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
doggedfighter:
What do we call this now?

Sweet fence.

Let's create one new alphabet for her to join the lgbtq gang ..........lgbtqz

Only her willbe under the z....
Re: I’m Attracted To Fences, Says Woman Who ‘married’ Eiffel Tower by Kosy430(m): 9:07pm On Jun 24, 2022
Nna eee
i don't understand whites oo
how can a so called created human being have feelings and affections for inanimate object..
this world is turning to something else oo....

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Like Most In Your Partner / I feel like dying / Phone Addicts Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.