Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,312 members, 7,846,383 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

What Do You Like Most In Your Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Like Most In Your Partner (814 Views)

As A Guy, Which Of These Types Of Pants Do You Like Most On A Lady? (see Here) / I'm Not Like Most Girls - Most Girls / My Brother Feeling Like Most Wanted Bachelor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Like Most In Your Partner by KeyEndurance: 8:37pm On Feb 10, 2023
Hi Every One, as We All Knew That The Way Our Faces Are different Thats The Same Way Our Characters Are also Different. They Must Be Something Everyone Partner Must Do To ginger him/her
My Own Partner Is The Kind of Woman Thats So Jealous And I Love To See her Worrying anytime She See Me with Either My Female relative, she Will Act Like a mad dog and I Enjoy Seeing her That Way.
So What Do You Like Most In Your Own Partner
Re: What Do You Like Most In Your Partner by fman(m): 8:40pm On Feb 10, 2023
Same as yours.
My partner wañts me to stop chatting with my female friends..
Re: What Do You Like Most In Your Partner by KeyEndurance: 8:46pm On Feb 10, 2023
fman:
Same as yours. My partner wañts me to stop chatting with my female friends..
Some Girls Have Time Sha, if man wan cheat Him Go Still Cheat
Re: What Do You Like Most In Your Partner by virginprincess(f): 8:47pm On Feb 10, 2023
His smile,he has a very cute dimples,so his smile always have a way to my heart even when i'm angry.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like Most In Your Partner by Sonnobax15(m): 8:49pm On Feb 10, 2023
cheesy
Banny is just too loquacious and garrulous cheesy. She reminds me of my late mom so much cool. She's always fond of advising me like I'm her younger bro grin. Then again, she was always mad at me through out last year for not having the habit of saving angry. I used to think she was just too going hard on me,but na now I realize say na she be the best thing wey don happen to my life so far, since the arrival of my keke tongue

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Like Most In Your Partner by placeofallure(f): 8:49pm On Feb 10, 2023
I like how he pampers me. He doesn't want any tiny thing to scratch me, always protective, if not overprotective.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like Most In Your Partner by Sonnobax15(m): 8:53pm On Feb 10, 2023
virginprincess:
His smile,he has a very cute dimples,so his smile always have a way to my heart even when i'm angry.
. My agbarho sister,how far na? cheesy
Re: What Do You Like Most In Your Partner by Sixfeetbelle: 8:53pm On Feb 10, 2023
I wanted to share about my partner with you guys, but since I don't have one,...
Re: What Do You Like Most In Your Partner by KeyEndurance: 8:54pm On Feb 10, 2023
virginprincess:
Wow thats great, i Like People With Dimples too
Re: What Do You Like Most In Your Partner by KeyEndurance: 8:56pm On Feb 10, 2023
placeofallure:
I like how he pampers me. He doesn't want any tiny thing to scratch me, always protective, if not overprotective.
WOW egg of life
Re: What Do You Like Most In Your Partner by virginprincess(f): 8:57pm On Feb 10, 2023
Sonnobax15:
. My agbarho sister,how far na? cheesy
I dey o cheesy cheesy,long time.
Re: What Do You Like Most In Your Partner by KeyEndurance: 8:58pm On Feb 10, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:
I wanted to share about my partner with you guys, but since I don't have one,...
But What Are You Waiting For
Re: What Do You Like Most In Your Partner by Sonnobax15(m): 9:00pm On Feb 10, 2023
virginprincess:
I dey o cheesy cheesy,long time.
. God be praised cheesy. Hope everywhere dey cool and good for your side cha?
Re: What Do You Like Most In Your Partner by virginprincess(f): 9:05pm On Feb 10, 2023
Sonnobax15:
. God be praised cheesy. Hope everywhere dey cool and good for your side cha?
Yes o,na Abk i dey na,the stress for here na die,but thank God i will be leaveing soon.
Re: What Do You Like Most In Your Partner by Sonnobax15(m): 9:07pm On Feb 10, 2023
virginprincess:
Yes o,na Abk i dey na,the stress for here na die,but thank God i will be leaveing soon.
. Wow..!!! Na small small cha sis.....You dey school for abk na?
Re: What Do You Like Most In Your Partner by FalseProphet1(m): 9:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:
That's not true...I'm your partner, you can share my prophetic lifestyle to the house.
Re: What Do You Like Most In Your Partner by Hatrick01: 9:23pm On Feb 10, 2023
KeyEndurance:
Wow thats great, i Like People With Dimples too
no mind her...
Falseprophet1 no get dimples
Re: What Do You Like Most In Your Partner by Sixfeetbelle: 9:26pm On Feb 10, 2023
KeyEndurance:

But What Are You Waiting For

I'm looking for money. Once I have money, I'll toast the man I want and then come back to this thread to give testimony
Re: What Do You Like Most In Your Partner by Sixfeetbelle: 9:28pm On Feb 10, 2023
FalseProphet1:

That's not true...I'm your partner, you can share my prophetic lifestyle to the house.

Me that is single? How? How did I become your partner? shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Do You Like Most In Your Partner by virginprincess(f): 9:40pm On Feb 10, 2023
Sonnobax15:
. Wow..!!! Na small small cha sis.....You dey school for abk na?
Yea,i school in delsu.
Re: What Do You Like Most In Your Partner by Demigod22: 10:39pm On Feb 10, 2023
[quote author=Sonnobax15 post=120800619] cheesy
Banny is just too loquacious and garrulous cheesy. She reminds me of my late mom so much cool. She's always fond of advising me like I'm her younger bro grin. Then again, she was always mad at me through out last year for not having the habit of saving angry. I used to think she was just too going hard on me,but na now I realize say na she be the best thing wey don happen to my life so far, since the arrival of my keke tongue[/quote

LoL, I couldn't stop laughing. I almost ask God when. She is lovely and fun to be with. You are lucky you guys got each other.
Re: What Do You Like Most In Your Partner by Demigod22: 10:41pm On Feb 10, 2023
I would have loved to share mine. It's threads like this that makes me want to have a partner, but I am still on the single diet.
Re: What Do You Like Most In Your Partner by Nonexisting1: 10:43pm On Feb 10, 2023
I don't have partner, I have partners or call them fucckmates and I like them because they now respect my stance on relationships. I also like them because they are averagely slim and have big breasts. That's all.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like Most In Your Partner by Lee99: 3:05am On Feb 11, 2023
I love her smile, plus she always know when to apologize and to say sorry isn't a big deal for her, I also love how we can sit down and have heart to heart conversations and plan our lives together. I also love how she looks like Cardi B when she puts on one of her wigs with a fringe 😍😍

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like Most In Your Partner by KeyEndurance: 6:10am On Feb 11, 2023
[quote author=Lee99 post=120805614]I love her smile, plus she always know when to apologize and to say sorry isn't a big deal for her, I also love how we can sit down and have heart to heart conversations and plan our lives together. I also love how she looks like Cardi B when she puts on one of her wigs with a fringe
Re: What Do You Like Most In Your Partner by DonroxyII: 7:03pm On Feb 11, 2023
KeyEndurance:
Hi Every One, as We All Knew That The Way Our Faces Are different Thats The Same Way Our Characters Are also Different. They Must Be Something Everyone Partner Must Do To ginger him/her
My Own Partner Is The Kind of Woman Thats So Jealous And I Love To See her Worrying anytime She See Me with Either My Female relative, she Will Act Like a mad dog and I Enjoy Seeing her That Way.
So What Do You Like Most In Your Own Partner
Hustle ... Gisos! ... Business Woman to the Corest Core !
Re: What Do You Like Most In Your Partner by Streetmovement(m): 8:04pm On Feb 11, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

❤️💘💔

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some Ladies Do This? / Ladies, How Much Does He Give You ? / Who Made These Rules?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.