Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

I'm Tired Of Nigerian Girls Why ...... See Bullshit. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Tired Of Nigerian Girls Why ...... See Bullshit. (4277 Views)

I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! / GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] / Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Tired Of Nigerian Girls Why ...... See Bullshit. by Ximenez(m): 4:25pm On Jun 25, 2022
Lol
Re: I'm Tired Of Nigerian Girls Why ...... See Bullshit. by nazicartel(m): 5:09pm On Jun 25, 2022
Olagoods1:

This 2022 I have decided not to give any girl money again except my sister and my mother....
Guy. You will be blessed for this reply. I have been tagged stingy and the rest for reducing the way I give to girls. My mum and my sisters are the only females I can comfortably give now. My girlfriend isn't really demanding and she's doing good for herself
Re: I'm Tired Of Nigerian Girls Why ...... See Bullshit. by Prettygirl200(f): 5:47pm On Jun 25, 2022
Rickmann:

Gbam!
You sabi something, my bro.

Nothing gives me more joy and fulfillment than when my sweet mum and adorable sisters spend my money.
It should also give u joy to marry them!!! Okay!!! Your sisters have boyfriend's and am sure it will be cool if they see them as shit and spend their money on their sisters and mother's alone!!!
Re: I'm Tired Of Nigerian Girls Why ...... See Bullshit. by Prettygirl200(f): 5:50pm On Jun 25, 2022
Okay next!!!!
Re: I'm Tired Of Nigerian Girls Why ...... See Bullshit. by Rickmann: 5:58pm On Jun 25, 2022
Prettygirl200:
It should also give u joy to marry them!!! Okay!!! Your sisters have boyfriend's and am sure it will be cool if they see them as shit and spend their money on their sisters and mother's alone!!!

Oga, whenever i get to that marriage bridge , i'll cross it ok and then I can add my luvly wife to the list..

No vex.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Nigerian Girls Why ...... See Bullshit. by Olagoods1: 9:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
Kimiso:
But does she truly has a baby
Yes she just give birth during this assu strike
Re: I'm Tired Of Nigerian Girls Why ...... See Bullshit. by seniorgozman(m): 9:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
Guys own worst. They go as far as using emotional blackmail in making you give
Re: I'm Tired Of Nigerian Girls Why ...... See Bullshit. by Autobot05: 9:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
Olagoods1:

This 2022 I have decided not to give any girl money again except my sister and my mother....

I suppose but you malt Abeg

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️
Re: I'm Tired Of Nigerian Girls Why ...... See Bullshit. by Kimiso(m): 11:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
Olagoods1:

Yes she just give birth during this assu strike
she might truly needed your help just do a one time help for her
Re: I'm Tired Of Nigerian Girls Why ...... See Bullshit. by Slynation(m): 11:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
UrPapa:
U should have given her the 5k.
Now she won’t talk to you again
And how much will talking to her add to his account!!

That was how a one time friend of mine reconnected with me after 7 good years and the conversation was like this...

Her : hi M**** longest time

Me : Wow...I****a , is this you, how have you been, it's been a while

Her : Yea, abeg sub for me, my data don finish...

Lol...I read the message and was staring at it for good 5minx, flummoxed with random thoughts going on in my mind...

-No how is hustle nor asking how I've been doing, in fact there was so many things to talk about for someone we last heard from eachother 7years ago, even when I was a simp, I will think twice, how much more now, a full fledged RP like me...!! I just left her message like that till today...!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Don't Girls Call Guys On Phone? / Where Are The Cute Young Girls On Nl? / A Strand Of Female Hair Wrapped Around His Groin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.